Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Goodbye Beibs and InfoWars!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:58 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Kuro still gave the man a deadpan look and spoke in his lazy ass way. "I may not die from that or even get up right away from that, but I will. But it will also probably hurt really bad. I have three words for a theory: Tegan. Tristan. Tomoshibi. Ten bucks says he'd been working on these for a while and is now sulking thus working more on these and accidentally let them out of his lab or something. I wouldn't worry too much about it...he loves modifying and working on small furry critters...I'm a perfect example of that." He continued to eat chips and dip while watching South Park.

Jin shook his head at the being. "I'm sure you can ask the pipsqueak. He seems shy, but will answer questions honestly." He made himself a sandwich. Salami, leftover roast beef, thin slices of ham, lettuce, tomato, spinach, and creamy Italian dressing on a French grain bun. Seriously, Jin wondered how everyone he's met here was still skinny as rails. They were eating pretty good from the looks of it!

(ooc: sorry, don't think I'll get that tier up from here...)

View user profile

on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:34 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator glared at the cat clearly perplexed and otherwise confused by what he had seen, it was etched into his face and his bewildered and raised eyebrow.. "O..kay.. Moving on with my life cause what the fuck is this shit.." Accelerator glared towards Tegan, who was in the other room. Using Vibro-Kinesis he "Politely" unhinged his door and set it aside. "Oi, you, you've got some explaining to do later on!" Assuming Accelerator received a response that didn't give him murderous tendencies? He'd reattach the door and go on about his life, making a similar sandwich with the available materials. [color=#00ccff]"So.. how's the business of killing shit going?"[/color

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan yelled back out. "Ok!" And he continued doing his little work. Jin found the entire thing hilarious. Then he was asked about how his business of killing peeps going. "It's going alright. People always want someone dead. It's a never-ending cycle. Some can pay for my services and some can't." Jin shrugged as he joined the cat in watching South Park. It was always a funny show that poked fun of real life, and he enjoyed it quite well. It looked like the kitty was watching the movie. Which broke a lot of world records.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:01 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator shrugged and sat down next to Jin "love this show, I think it's a marathon right now.. Fuck it, let's just sit and enjoy." And like that, Accelerator used Regokinesis to move the fourth wall camera, and he and Jin would join the cat, in watching Southpark..

-Thread End-

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#15Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum