Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Goodbye Beibs and InfoWars!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:19 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin walked over the hidden complex in the middle of the fuckin jungle dragging behind a large wooden crate. The brunette wore his usual garb. It took him a little bit to find out where his fun little compatriot was, but he found him. In Bogota. Interesting place to hide out. He knocked on the door. A few moments later, a little brown haired boy showed up...with a cat in his shirt pocket. What the hell? "Hello...is Accelerator available? I'm Jin Midokawa." The boy closed the door and he heard him run off.

Tegan stopped outside the cute, if psychotic, silver haired teen's room and knocked. "Um, Mr. Accelerator? There's a guy named Jin Midokawa outside for you, he has a large wooden crate with him...want me to let him in?"

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:36 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator answered the cat and the boy, "yeah send him in.." and looked at the box his old friend Jin had brought him, "and what might be in the box?.." Accelerator said this with a sadistic grin, shaking the box enough to give a full grown adult shaking baby syndrome.. "Do I really want to open it at all?!" Accelerators adrenaline once more began to pump as he opened the box and saw the fully restrained Biebs and Alex Jones all nice and tidy.. "Oh... what are we doing with them Mr. Blades"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin was about to answer when the kid with the kitty in his pocket came back and spoke. "Is that Justin Bieber and Alex Jones? What are you guys gonna do with them?" He looked curiously into the box and looked between the two, clearly confused. The brunette answered him. "We are gonna torture them to death." He gave the teenager a celebrity smile and a thumbs up sign. He had hoped to freak the kid out into leaving them do their business. But the kid just looked at him in awe.

"Whoo hoo! Can I help, pwease!?" He jumped up in celebration and the kid gave Jin the puppy dog eyes. Sweatdropping, Jin shook his head. "Sorry...but this was kind of promised between Accelerator and me. Maybe I'll have you torture Milo and O'Reilly while I torture Putin next time..." That seemed to have cooled the lad down, even though he still walked away sulking. Looking back at Accelerator, Jin spoke. "That boy is very weird...what is up with that kitty in his pocket?" He started to push the crate to wherever Accelerator wanted for them to be killed. The duo inside had paled drastically from the earlier exchange.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 6:40 am

Vizard
Vizard
(Oi, leave Milo out of this D:<)

As Jin spoke to Accelerator he shrugged, "Don't ask me, I don't know them. I told the cat if he tried to use my shields as a back-scratcher again I'd turn him into a coat.." Accelerator grinned shoving his hand down Alex's throat, before carving into his chest with a knife "Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay." Whilst tying his arms in some weird position similar to when he was talking about the fish people clawing against the fish tank. "Hey.. There's a thought.." Accelerator said with a smirk as he reached into Bieber's area and ripped off one of his arms, he relished the screams he was hearing as he hyper speed starting having Biebs slap himself to the point of near unconsciousness.. Ah.. Fun.

Apps and Info:

on Mon May 08, 2017 7:00 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin laughed it off. But it was still strange...what had transpired in the kid's history to make him like that? Well, he couldn't really talk. After all, he is with Accelerator, who seemed to be about as unhinged. But oh well. He did find it hilarious of what he carved into Alex's chest. "What chemtrails? Why do we care if it's turning the frogs gay? And do you even science, bro?" Jin mocked the man lightly. "Who wants to ruin who's lives? Who wants to make you miserable? Certainly not who you think it is...let me carve something on his back...it wouldn't surprise me if he did at some point." The brunette summoned and energy blade and carved "I suck Trump's dick" on his back. "Curious, do you want me to hang his corpse in the US somewhere? Or do you just want him to stay disappeared..." People get lost in the forest all the time. It would be no surprise that predators and scavengers would get a hold of the corpse.

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator essentially went along with the mans ramblings and giggles about the retard being slaughtered. "Go ahead, carve what you want, I got plans for this one.." Accelerator lifted the Biebs out of his box and smirked, pinning him to a tree with a knife through each shoulder and knee. "Now for the fun to REALLY begin.." and like that Accelerator let out a light chuckle, as he approached the man and connected with a huge right hook to the chin, rattling the mans jaw. His next move was a straight kick to the ribs followed by an elbow to the temple... And then?.. He kicked the knife deeper into his knee, and wiggled it. "YOU KILLED MUSIC YOU BASTARD.." Okay, that may have been Ika.. Accelerator then turned and smirked, "Oh right, yeah, hang him up somewhere, that'll be funny."

Apps and Info:

on Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "Any special requests for a pose? I'm thinking somewhere in Tex-Ass for location..." He took a pen and started to peel the man's toenails and fingernails off with it. Taking some delight over the man's screams. Then he saw something slithering away. It was a snake with glowy red eyes. He ignored it and continued to torture the man to death. Which included some more beating, stabbing the guy with his own nails, and making him eat wasabi with his nose. He let Accelerator do his thing to Beibs since that was a special request. When he was done, he walked out of the room. "So, mind of I chill here for the night? And tomorrow I'll take care of the body (bodies, in case Accel wasn't done with Beibs)..."

He went into the living room to see a black kitten with a bell around his neck sitting on a coffee table looking out at a good fifty small animals with glowy red eyes. Including snakes, beetles, panther cubs, squirrels, baby ant eaters, and more. Some modified to stand on two legs and be more humanlike...and buffed up. And more was coming. Like they were gonna worship the kitty...or hear a speech. The kitty was absolutely clueless as to what the fuck was going on....

View user profile

on Sat May 27, 2017 5:29 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator smirked, throat-fucking Biebs with a Vibro-Knife until he choked to death on it.. As he glared at Jin he smirked, looking at them with a rather.. sadistic glow to his eyes. "Tex-Ass works.. As for the corpse take it, I'm done with it.. So yeah move it when you move yours.. Oh and why do I hear animals in the living room?.." Accelerator walked in with Jin, hearing his last comment before they entered. "Yeah sure I doubt Ika will actually care and what the FUCK is going on here?.." Accelerator glared around the room at the assortment of fucking critters, as a cub pushed past him to join the assortment of creatures. "Cat, unless you'd like to end up on the menu at the nearest Chinese restaurant I suggest you start talking, quickly.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed May 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Kuro was shocked at the assortment, and just looked at the two people who came in wondering what the hell was going on. And gave a deadpan expression on the threat. "First, you'd have to kill me, which is easier said than done. Second, even if you eat me, I'll kill you on my way out. Third, I have no fucking clue as to what the hell is going on here. I was just sitting here, watching South Park, when I turned and saw a bunch of them here." His head was cut off and landed next to the body, a black mist coming from both parts.

"Seemed pretty easy to me."

"And you would be mistaken." Came back the lazy drawl that only Kuro could manage. The body stood up, walked to his head and put it back on. Which the cut healed instantly. "I'm not telling you how to kill me either."

Jin just shrugged as the other animals started doing their little growls and the like, like they were talking and whispering. Then they spoke frickin Vietnamese and saluted the damn thing. "Well...ok then...I'm just gonna go make myself something to eat. So Accelerator, what have you been up?" Jin started walking towards what he hoped was the kitchen. Because this was freaky as hell...and actually disturbed him a little bit.

View user profile

on Wed May 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator cackled with glee as the cat was beheaded until.. oh what the fuck was wrong with this fucking feline.. Accelerator rolled his eyes, forming two balls of plasma in his hands, "I'm willing to bet if I clapped my hands with your body in between you wouldn't get up from that, so don't worry about telling us how to kill you.. Now hurry the fuck up.. We don't have all day here.... give me a theory, a reason why this is happening, SOMETHING.." Accelerator turned towards Jin, whom apparently took this to be a good time to just ya know, walk into the other room and make a fucking sandwich or something.. "Well, up to this point I was living a simple life free of pets here in Bogota.. Not sure when the fuck this started.."

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum