Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:19 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryse strolled down the street in rather casual attire. He had on a white T-shirt and jeans along with a black jacket over the T-shirt. After a bit of strolling around town he walked inside of a restaurant. Yes, a restaurant. This establishment was named McDonald's. He heard they served good food so why not try it? The place was honestly strange to him. Fast food was new to him actually. As he stared T the menu, the staff kind of gave him weird looks and just stared at him awkwardly, and not just because he was attractive. After a very long time, he finally went up and ordered. "Right.. I'll have a uh.. cheese.... burger. Then can I get one of those milkshake things? Yeah that.. fries? I guess..."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:09 am

Espada
Espada
Rin Koyochi • Lone Arrancar

Good ol' McDonald's. The food in the world of the living truly could be fabulous, even though the Hollowish craving for souls still was prominent in the Arrancar. Still, for the sake of maintaining at least a little bit of peace, as to not bring too much attention to herself, she took to going long periods of time without causing nearby disturbances. If she wanted to consume souls, she would do it in places she disliked.

Fortunately, the red-haired girl had some human currency on her, and was making her way to the glass doors of the king of fast food restaurants. Upon entering the tiles of McDonalds, Rin was relieved to find not much of a line. Another checkout to order was open, as the other one was held by a taller man with yellow eyes, awkwardly ordering. "I'll take a large caramel frappe, please, as well as a chicken McNugget Happy Meal... no drink," she said simply, leaning slightly with her hands on the counter as she stared directly at the worker, fully confident on what she was ordering.

It was only after she had finished ordering that the young Arrancar noticed the spiritual signature right beside her. That man with the yellow eyes... was he like her? He was obviously peaceful enough to walk in and order, not chaotic enough to flatten the place. Unfortunately, this would cause some issues for her, if he was affiliated with the Espada or any hostile Hollows. Probably best to take this to-go, she thought, averting her red eyes and gazing back at the workers making her frappe. She was not scared of the man; far from that. She simply did not want to stir trouble and risk her favorite McDonald's being crushed forever.

Location;; McDonald's: I'm Lovin' It.
Muse;; 7/10
Word Count;; A little under 350.
OOC;;

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:14 pm

5th Division
5th Division
He heard a voice beside him and narrowed his eyes for a moment. This person ordered smoothly but one thing was strange about her, that would be her reiatsu. It was much more powerful than any human. Seems as if she was more of a pacifist like he was as she seemed to have been here a few times. However he then turned his attention back to the screen that displayed a price. He didn't necessarily have the currency for this.... he looked back at the girl. Perhaps he should ask her since they both are Arrancar. "Err.. this much money. Excuse me miss, you seem to come here often.. could I have a little help? To be honest I'm not sure what any of these food items are..." The person at his register was really getting angry now. This guy didn't know anything about this place, what their food was, what to order, plus he didn't have any money. Who wouldn't get pissed of?

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Espada
Espada
Rin Koyochi

The man turned his attention to her, as Yukirin noticed the other cashier growing angry. This was the last thing she wanted; did he realize what she was? Hopefully not. She did not want any trouble, if this was some sort of rouse. Still, when put on the spot, she could only hope he was being genuine. After all, few Hollows carried around the currency of a human nation. She was lucky enough to have the bit she had on her.

Narrowing red eyes for a moment in thought. "I suppose you're not used to these parts," she observed aloud, murmuring under her breath, though supposedly in earshot of the man. "That being said, I'll order you something later. You don't have money and don't know if you even like the food. Just share some of my own meal with me," the redhead said with a shrug as the person handed her the caramel frappe and the bright red box with yellow arches-- the Happy Meal.

With her food and drink in hand, the seemingly fifteen year old girl began to walk back towards the seats, gesturing slightly with her shoulder for him to follow. Finding a booth, Rin sat down on the bright red seat. Provided the man came with her, she would wait for him to sit down on the opposing side. Should he seat himself, she would continue. [color:058c=#indianred]"Definitely not from around here, are you, Hollow?" she would then whisper, with an edge to her voice. She rarely trusted other Arrancars and Hollows. In her years, she had come to find Fullbringers and humans far better company than most spirits.

Location;;
Muse;;
Word Count;;
OOC;;

View user profile http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 pm

5th Division
5th Division
As she spoke he kept his solemn expression that he normally had. Though he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't get his own food. Though he figured this would be fine anyway, no point complaining. "Alright that's fine.." As he spoke, the person at the register started fuming, however Ryse was already gone with the girl. As she sat on one side, he decided to sit on the other. This actually began to look kind of like a date. I mean, sitting across from each other alone and sharing food? Whatever. Ryse casually seated himself when she asked him a question. Wasn't it obvious by his reiatsu? Sure it was very low so it didn't harm any people but just the feel of it was... dark. "Well~ if it wasn't obvious, yes. That doesn't make you want to avoid giving me food does it?" He gave her a small smile.

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum