Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] God vs Science. (Reno)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:36 pm

Vizard
Vizard
-disclaimer- if you're butthurt over the title idgaf. It's not a personal reflection, Piss off.

Kokoro went into the forests of Bogota having heard from a fairly reliable source, that the man known as Reno Kitsugi had been frequenting the area recently.. A man whom had been largely off the map, and centered in the European Area, had now been found in South America.. This was the claimed reason for Kokoro's interest, but it was really more of an interest in a man who could be described as having the powers of a God.. Kokoro wanted to investigate not only these powers, but the mental matter behind a man whom possessed them, and maybe to some small extent?.. Kokoro wanted to test himself against these powers.. Science and Humanity vs the power of a God.. It would be an interesting encounter no matter how it went.. For now?.. Kokoro just had to find him.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:35 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Reno didn't fail to notice a high leveled spiritual energy coming from what appeared to be a shinigami wandering around the area. Ika had not told him he wasn't allowed to do as he pleased. So he just showed up behind the guy with a grin, "Sup." he had his hands in his pockets and looked absolutely bored out of his mind, which was true, but he was more interested in why a shinigami was out and about when there were no hollow nearby, except for the Vizards. A revenge visit? A grudge? Research? Idiocy? Curiosity? A freshly infected shinigami? Many possibilities. One way to find out, "So what brings you here on this wonderful day."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man known as Reno Kitsugi appeared behind Kokoro, which led him to smile, ever so slightly.. "Well Reno Kitsugi, it's been a while, but.. well... I'm quite a fan of your uh.. well, that god-like destruction deal you do is rather appealing to me on a personal level, if I may say so myself.. and after reading your files I made it a point to take the time to come and seek you out... it's intriguing to say the least.." Kokoro smirked, "If you don't remember me from your Gotei 13 days, I am Kokoro Nashi, Captain of Squad 12.. It is a pleasure to meet you Reno Kitsugi.."

Apps and Info:

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:45 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
"What I do and don't remember doesn't really matter anymore." Reno mused as the shinigami tried to pretend to be friendly, "A captain of gotei shouldn't be fraternizing with the "scum" who were exiled eh? Seems rather selfish to risk the wrath of your own laws and superiors just to say hello to little ol me." he leaned back and simply used airwalk to 'swing" back and forth in the air like he was in a hammock, "So to the point then.. I don't like shooting the shit, you came here specifically looking for me, out of some kind of fascination. So what it is you actually expect from meeting your "fascination""

View user profile

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smirked, "It doesn't unfortunately, though I am mildly disappointed that the context doesn't help you a little bit.. Nonetheless, we'll work that out when we need to.." Kokoro smirked as the man hung in the air, "I created your kind for a reason Reno Kitsugi, and it certainly wasn't within the parameters of our laws, nor was it taken under the advisement of my superiors.. So why would I start caring what they think now?.." As the man seemed to cut Kokoro's attempts at being friendly and civil out, Kokoro sighed before looking at the man. "A discussion on history, yours and mine.. and more importantly?.. A test.. For the both of us."

Apps and Info:

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:55 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
"So you are less wise than you should be" Reno said as he stopped swaying back and forth and just floated there instead, "No single being can withstand the power of Soul Society. No group above their might." He landed and grinned a bit at the information he had gleamed and decided to pull some of the piss and vinegar out of the man before him, "You created my kind? I call farse. You may have replicated a process.. but I was turned into this by being infected by a hollow. To claim responsibility for natural order is egotistical even beyond my own level of it." he laughed and shook his head, "Either way it's irrelevant now."

"You want my history? Surely you could have easily just accessed the files Gotei 13 had on me. Unless you are far less important than you act? As for a test. I'm always able to enjoy tests. What did you have in mind?"

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:33 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smirked as the man attempted to insult him, "Perhaps I am unwise, but that would simply make us alike in yet another way, wouldn't it?" The man ceased his swaying back and forth and continued on with his little musings, and as humorous as they were Kokoro paid them little mind beyond what was actually said, and he avoided the more personal implications of what was said.. "Who said anything about withstanding their might, or even being a part of a group above that level of power?.. I simply trust in myself and my discretion, if that bothers you that's on your side of the deal." Kokoro grinned as the man called his bluff, "I thought you might say that... see it is true, I invented my version of the Vizard but.. You were the first to occur naturally.. That intrigues me.. immensely.." Kokoro's grin was maintained throughout this exchange, and he ignored the mans piss and vinegar...

"Oh I'm quite familiar with your history as a member of the Gotei 13 Reno Kitsugi, I've read your files top to bottom, front and back. But it's not your time in the Gotei 13 I'm as intrigued by.. No, it's what you did outside of it.. How you became what you are.. As for our test.. We'll get back to that.."

Apps and Info:

on Thu May 04, 2017 12:25 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"I'm afraid you will find me less to your liking than another natural vizard. I was not normal, though my initial conversion was indeed the way done naturally, nor am I currently "normal"." Reno mused in response while shrugging, "I also never claimed you were anything but a shinigami. I stated that not fearing their might made you stupid. Secrecy will only stretch so far and once found you would be destroyed or hunted forever. Case in point there is nothing keeping me from waltzing in there and telling them about your little visit with me. Sure they won't "believe" me at face value, but the seed will be planted and eventually it would bloom your demise. That is the sad end to those in the shadows of history."

he sighed and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, which were actually packed with weed rather than tobacco, then lit them with a dragon themed Zippo lighter before shaking it out and putting both back in his pockets, "As for my life out here. I do what I do when I wish and nothing can stop me. I am currently on loan to Ika Mazi simply because I answer to those with power out of survival and taught him a lesson in humility for his trouble. I am more than a simply Vizard, my own power is as such that I have four souls. My Zanpaktou, My Hollow, My Self, and My Rage given life.. So what exactly did you have in mind as far as "gleaming information" There is more to debate and philosophize on my Multi-souled existence than one afternoon could afford us time."

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 12:58 am

Vizard
Vizard
"You might find that your lack of normalcy is the reason I've wandered into this god forsaken jungle in it's entirety, Mr. Kitsugi... as for your other comment though it is certainly true that my spinning this yarn could end in my demise if you took the time to see it through, I doubt those ends interest you or me as much as it would require for you to go out of your way to do that.. It would be a tragic ending though, that's a point I have no reason to argue sadly." Kokoro shrugged his shoulders, and proceeded to cracked his neck a bit as the man pulled out a cigarette, from the spell Kokoro concluded that it was probably packed with something other than Tobacco.. Marijuana perhaps?

It was around this point that the man begun to answer his questions, telling him the exact nature of his actions and obligations currently.. It was a fascinating look into the nature, of a force of nature. "Your life out here sounds quite fascinating, almost liberating really.. a pity I haven't taken to it myself honestly.. Though you and Ika went to blows you say?.. I'm impressed to see that you survived, if I'm to be blunt. He was always rather.. ahead I suppose.. A lesson in humility is definitely warranted though, no denying that.. More than simply a Vizard, 4 souls intertwined to form a rather intriguing conglomerate... Fascinating, truly and honestly fascinating.. Do the manifest differently in combat, do they take over you and give you certain personality traits, or do certain traits being brought to the surface breathe life into those entities?.. I am truly fascinated, above all else, in how you function successfully as such an oddly put together machine Mr. Kitsugi.. But you are right in that this conversation would take far more than a day could afford us, then again that's the wonder of our kind Mr. Kitsugi.. We have far more than a day to discuss these ventures, and thus I see no need to rush.."

Apps and Info:

on Tue May 16, 2017 9:37 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
"The hollow is a hollow. Not much "unique" crap there.." Reno muttered as he finished listening to Kokoro ramble on about how fascinating things were and why he was here, and blah blah Reno kind of tuned him out after a bit but still caught all that was said, "My Zanpaktou is like any other. Though I do not require her true name to use her properly.. which I suppose is a bit odd." "My Soul.. well what is a shinigami soul really.. We were once humans and when we die when become human again, eventually, so is there even a difference beyond "age"? However.. The real question you have.. is why did I say my inner rage has a soul.."

He took a puff of his cig and blew out the smoke, definitely confirmed as weed now, "In a way it is me. In another it is it's own thing. Could one "theoretically" pull this rage monster out and have it function without me? Yes. Would it be me? also yes. It's very.. complex." he sighed softly as he took another drag, "while I can restrain them to a degree as expected of me, They do have their own battle styles and minds. I am not myself while using their forms, and yes. A physical change does happen, quite drastically. You'd almost think I'd have completely hollowfied, but I did not lose myself and thus can revert at any time.."

(OOC - Just trying to move threads I'm in along. Sorry it's short)

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum