Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:48 pm

5th Division
5th Division
Ryse strolled through Los Noches casually. However even so, he looked graceful even with his hands stuffed into his pockets. Of course, the solemn expression he was known for was upon his face. Usually that expression never left. However as he strolled through Los Noches, he was actually looking for somebody in particular for once. That being the ruler of Hueco Mundo, the Cero King.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami

#tier0-2
0000#blood
#graven
#ryse
©2013 lexie
Graven sighed as he heard the encroaching steps of a strange Arrancar. The leader of the Espada lounged like the bored predator he was in his throne, waiting for the other man's entrance. Fiddling with the hilt of his Zanpakuto, his crimson eyes glowed dimly with power as the Hollow made his way into the room. Flicking them towards him after a moment, Graven's perpetual indifference, complete with light frown and uncaring features, showed itself on his face. It was a mask he wore in front of all but his most faithful, and it was one he had spent millennia perfecting. Sitting forward, he set his elbows on his ankles and narrowed his eyes at the newcomer, speaking in his inexplicable bass. How did someone his size even HAVE a voice that deep, let alone the fact that he had a hole through the hollow of his throat? "It isn't every day that someone wanders into Las Noches. It is even rarer that someone seeks out the Cero Espada for a simple talk. Who are you, and why are you here?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:07 pm

5th Division
5th Division
The Cero Espada had the presence and pressure he wasn't expecting. In all honesty, it made his blood boil. After the thousands of years he had grown bored of fighting and combat, but for a rare moment, he was actually excited. Ryse couldn't help but crack a small smile before returning to his natural frown. This wasn't necessarily the time or place for him to get too excited.

"The Cero Espada... impressive if I do say so myself. Where are my manners? I am Ryse Xenethis. To be honest, I've been around a very long time, you may or may not have heard of me, but it isn't as if I've kept a high profile, so odds are you havnt. Hats off to you if you do. On to business though, I am obviously an arrancar and if you didn't notice, of some considerable power. I have come to you to join the ranks of the Espada. You won't be disappointed."

Ryse spoke smoothly and calmly. However even as he did speak he strolled ever closer to the Hollow before stopping just a bit away.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:49 am

Shinigami
Shinigami

#tier0-2
0000#blood
#graven
#ryse
©2013 lexie
Graven's frown deepened as he heard what sounded quite similar to a demand. The boy was spouting off to a man he knew nothing about, clearly, and had decided that posturing and dictating terms was how to assure position. Leveraging his reiatsu upon the other Hollow, he slowly stood and increased the pressure as he began to walk down the steps from his throne to stand before him on the same level. By the time he reached the bottom, one could almost hear the smooth stone of the floor itself groan under the weight of the Cero's presence. The child before him wound find the weight of three Captain-Commanders pressing down upon him from all sides, coarse and heavy as it began to crush him. Graven began to speak once more, and it seemed as if the very air became quiet as it listened in awe and fear. "I do not appreciate a stray coming into Las Noches and making demands. Tell me, what is considerable power to the strongest Hollow to ever live? How can I use you, when half of my soldiers have proven their worth time and time again, giving me no reason to oust them? Prove yours, and pray that you don't anger me with your arrogance. I am already disappointed, so you'd best hurry and release your blade. Otherwise, I just might kill you."

At the last words, Graven let up on his reiatsu output, allowing the other man reprieve. Using its full weight was only to make a point, and he didn't need it quite at the moment for the little gauntlet he was about to put the other Arrancar through. He definitely wouldn't need to release his blade.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 am

5th Division
5th Division
With the reiatsu pressure increasing, Ryse became rather disappointed. Just why did everything end in combat? Over the years he had more than his fair share, however by this point he grew bored. However, power seemed to rule here. He had to show his now didn't he..? As the reiatsu continued rising, he could easily see the gap between them. It was dense and powerful. Though if his reiatsu wasn't at least this strong he wouldn't be the Cero King would he? Despite the reiatsu being so dense and heavy, Ryse's outward appearance was uneffected. If he couldn't handle standing up to reiatsu, how would he be worthy of even being here in the first place? He'd just be a novice all over again, his thousands of years of experience would be nothing if he couldn't at least stand up to powerful reiatsu. Reluctantly he drew his blade. His strategy was the same as always. "Seems everything ends in conflict.. I didn't want to fight, I guess hoping you'd just believe im strong didn't work out. Well, let's enjoy ourselves." Unlike what he said, Ryse was itching for this fight. What was the Cero Espada capable of? Just the thought got his blood boiling.

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum