Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Everything Changes

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Tue 18 Apr - 5:59

Princess
Princess

As he stepped out of the strangely cold sunlight and into the temperate lobby of the large building, the black-haired boy looked around. His outfit was nothing short of unique, and it definitely caught people's eye... though he wasn't sure if it was the outfit or his extremely feminine appearance. He took a few moments to look around, trying to determine if he was in the correct place, when he decided to simply ask one of the receptioninsts.

"Uhm... e-excuse me?..." His voice was nervous, cracking and completely androgynous. "Is this... th-the Committee?" The lady whom he'd asked nodded quietly and told him to take a seat, while giving him forms. The boy took the clipboard and sat down, and began to answer the questions... though he wasn't sure why.

Name? Gilgamesh Jones. Duh.
Age? Uh... crapbaskets... I'll just... put n/a I guess.
Reason for visit? J-joining the Committee, I guess... I don't really know.

Placing the completed forms at his side, Gil glanced around again, and noticed there were still plenty of nondescript eyes on his body, and was confident it was due to his feminine appearance and not his outfit, this time. Sighing audibly, Gil waited for anyone to show up. By now... it was sure to be okay for him to join the Committee... he'd already changed things by coming back in time anyway, so what harm could it do?
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed 19 Apr - 20:30

8th Division
8th Division
Another new recruit. Hooray. While I was glad to see new blood bolstering the empty spaces we had before, I was also getting dead tired of the same thing over and over again. Hey, look a demihuman, let's see if you have some gumption, yadda yadda. I sighed harshly as I waltzed into the lobby and.... Wait we had paper work? Oh well, I picked up the clipboard the... person was writing on and....

Say what now. "Gilgamesh Jones." The rest of the sheet was covered in scribbles and half-sentences, like the kid didn't know how to fill out their age and reason for being here. I facepalmed almost immediately. "Alright, kiddo. I have no idea what you're doing here. . . . But come with me. Let's get this done and over with so we can see what you're capable of. How old are you?"

I'd start walking towards the training room without even waiting for him... her... whoever. I wasn't really sure, it was hard to say. Either way, I hoped the kid didn't fight as pathetically as he looked.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed 19 Apr - 23:07

Princess
Princess

As the pink-eyed, black-haired girl came to meet him, she seemed only half-interested before she started leading him away and asking questions. Gil quickly began to follow her, staying close by just out of respect.

"Uh, yeah, age. Right. Well... it's 2017 right now, so I guess... negative 3,012. That's as accurate as I can be." Gil looked away, and if she had stopped he would have to, otherwise he'd keep walking while she did. "It's a long story... but I'm fairly certain you guys are Technclogically Advanced enough to handle me being a member, and frankly I'm tired of stealing scraps to get by."

Gil smiled lightly and shrugged his shoulders. If he could be more accurate, he would be, but he didn't know what year he had gone to after the Dangai spit him out, so he didn't know how long it had been. He was definitely over two hundred, maybe even three hundred... the ML-III not storing all of his memories really sucked, honestly. At least he could see his sister...
N/A

View user profile

on Sat 22 Apr - 21:42

8th Division
8th Division
As the human explained a bit about what exactly he/she was, how old they were, and wait. How does someone have a negative age? Why do you...? You know what, forget it. I think the important thing is... this kid might be useful. Though judging from what I was looking at, they had literally nothing to offer. "Uhhh.... Kid? Let's check something." I'd throw a punch with all my might directly at Gilgamesh's chest. I was actually curious as to what it would do to protect itself.

View user profile

on Sun 23 Apr - 1:31

Princess
Princess

As the black-haired boy listened to Maki speak, he began to look at her quizzically, curious on what she was going to test. He saw her muscles tense and throw a punch in his direction. Gilgamesh reflexively went to defend, and as his arms closed in on his chest her fist made contact, knocking the wind out of him and shattering several ribs, his heart stopping instantly. His limp body was knocked through a wall, and as he laid there lifelessly, it was about two minutes before he started coughing.

Every time he came back, he had to take a gasp of air. With all the dust and debris in the air from being knocked through a fucking wall, he started coughing instantly, and standing up to brush himself off, he glared at Maki. In the time he was down, she had apparently walked over to him and tested his pulse, and was muttering something to herself about being unlucky as he came back.

"Any time you want to explain the fuck that was about, feel free." His happiness and carefree attitude were toned down, and his voice was definitely masculine when he spoke as he continued to glare at Maki, still brushing himself off and checking to make sure his equipment was where it belonged.
N/A

View user profile

on Sun 23 Apr - 11:14

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun was reading the briefing to his next mission, which would hopefully test the new Cleansing Ring as well, when he heard a sound he knew very well...the sound of someone being punched through a wall. The five foot six blond calmly walked over to the scene just in time to hear a masculine voice asking what that was all about. Jun still couldn't see the man, or most likely Maki Kessho, but he answered as he was approaching the hole. "A combat test is done to see what you can handle. Although, Ms. Kessho, how many times does Kerensky-sensei need to tell you to- holy mother of god YOU'RE ADORABLE!" The second Jun turned the corner to see a very androgynous, very cute boy, if his voice was anything to go by, standing there, glaring at the commander of the Committee. He had a light blush over his own fairly androgynous features, though they weren't near as bad as the stranger's. When he finally decided to stop staring like a creep, he finished what he was saying after coughing lightly. "Anyways, please try to take it to the Training Room. I'm off on my mission now. See ya around, cutie, I'll introduce myself when I get back!" He gave the new guy a playful wink before speed walking off before he embarrassed himself even more. He suddenly could not wait to get back.

~EXIT THREAD~ (sorry, couldn't resist the cameo XD)

View user profile

on Wed 26 Apr - 20:09

8th Division
8th Division
I stood there, blinking for several seconds before I actually processed what had happened. I punched the kid, right? And the kid even blocked.. So....
Why did he fly so far, through a wall, no less.... And more importantly... As I walked over there, I noticed something odd. There was a splat of blood on the ground where the kid landed, and some on the fringes of the wall where Gilgamesh impacted the wall.... I rushed down to check him, taking the quick way of stop-dropping out, and checked the pulse. None. None whatsoever.

"Well shit, I just killed my first recruit. Unlucky bastard died. Probably would have died in minutes out in the field..."
Except wait a minute. Kid coughed at me, gasping for air in between coughs. Not only that, but Jun thought I was being too rough and gave me the same spiel Alex gave me when he thought I was being rough. Well newsflashes would come soon, but he was immediately distracted by what he thought was Gilgamesh, i.e., the most adorable thing he's ever seen. I'm not even sure if he could tell this kid's gender, but he seemed head over heels regardless. I couldn't help but give Jun that look. You know which look. The look that says 'Are you fucking kidding me?'

I mean aside from that, I'd wave Jun off as he went on and on about training and flirting and all that crap. I'd lead Gil instead to my office, back up to the 3rd floor, and assuming the kid followed me, start off with this, "Okay. so you're probably super pissed at me. For one thing, I didn't expect to find someone without any actual strength, especially not one who would literally get knocked through the wall. Though to be fair, I also wasn't expecting that rumor to actually be true. There were reports that were sent to us of varying phenomena in random points in history of a gaunt figure that would be seen walking around after having been believed dead, even including evidence of blood splatters... I just never expected you to actually exist." I walked over to the hole in the wall, the blood still there, and look down, the blood still on the sidewalk as well.

"You die. You die a lot, I'm guessing. But you don't stay dead long. That's really horrible, and personally, I don't know what I'd do with a life like that. I'd try to kill myself a few times before giving up and just doing whatever, I guess. The point is, we can seriously use you. Having someone that will always be able to send us a report of something regardless of what actually happens... that's a valuable gift to have, even if it is a curse." I'd walk over to the kid and toss him a bottle of water.

View user profile

on Thu 27 Apr - 3:52

Princess
Princess

Well, whoever that was, he was cute. His voice was masculine, and he wasn't as androgynous as Gil himself was, but he was definitely cute. Blushing lightly, Gil tried to shelve those thoughts and turned back to Maki who lead him to her office and began to talk about rumors regarding his immortality.

Shit, he thought, was I that careless? She didn't know for sure... maybe I'm okay, I'll have to be more careful than that.

Maki would go on to explain that it was horrible that he couldn't die, that she'd attempt suicide a few times (to which he chuckled once and nodded, remembering the seven times he tried through various methods to die), and said that they could seriously use someone like him. Shrugging his shoulders lightly, he waited for her to finish before he began to speak in turn.

"It's the most horrible pain you can imagine. I can't even begin to describe it in full... the best I can come up with is to imagine the sensation you have when you break your arm, doubled as it's repaired, and breaking it again. For... some unknown centuries I've been dying and coming back. As far as my story is concerned... I was born in the 51st century, the Shinigami Firewall thing send me into the past, and I've been stuck like this for a few centuries. I don't know what year it was when I first came back, so I don't know how old I am... I'd guess four to six hundred, based on Humanity right now. My immortality is the only special thing about me though, aside from maybe my equipment."

Taking a sip of the water bottle that Maki had tossed him, Gil leaned back in his chair. He glanced over to Maki, sizing her up now that they were facing eachother, and spoke again.

"I'll help you out since I'm Human myself... all I want in return is room and board, some funds to enjoy myself, and a purpose. Think you can manage that, Kesshou?" While Gil didn't mean to be rude, he did immediately acknowledge how simply calling her Kesshou could be considered rude, but he'd already said it and stuck by it. "You can call me Gil."
N/A

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum