Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Hi-Tech Immortal meets Feudal Samurai in Nevada

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:15 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen listened to the responses from Gil to the thoughts that he had on the situation and even the fear that Gil was beginning to have toward the end of their conversation due to Shingen's purpose there. Shingen raised an eyebrow at the thought but quickly shook his head of it as he considered the circumstances behind it. First things first, addressing the new elephant in the room. "Gil, I can't replace your memories. There are too many reasons I can't. But in order to make you more comfortable, I will name a couple. First, you weren't under my orders today. As long as no one knows of our conversation, I see no harm done. Second, this is just a conversation that is taking place instead of you becoming witness to a major Shinigami Operation where a huge battle occurred. Finally, seeing the status of your memories already....I believe you could use as many memories as you could get so that you can gain some kind of foundation in where you are at this time since you aren't where you originally came from. Robbing you of any ground you made in your gaining answers in that search would be wrong in my eyes if I were in that situation." explains Shingen.

Now comes the other issue that Gil addressed. The one that would be harder to discuss from Shingen's position for many different reasons. He will do his best to figure this out along with Gil as he wouldn't want someone to remain in distress like this for a long period of time. Imaging himself in Gil's position, that would be his hope is that the Shinigami he would be speaking to to help him out as much as he could. "As far as the time period goes, I don't know what to say about that. I tried to come up with different scenarios that might have happened to explain what could have happened to you. It seems you are absolutely sure that you are in the past however which only means that your encounter with The Cleaner created some unknown phenomena which sent you on a trip backwards in time. Why so far backwards is one thing but how did it occur is another thing altogether." wonders Shingen as he glances off the side for a moment. He looks back at Gil as he thoughts come back on track again. "Gil, I'm not sure where any of your situation is going or how it came to be but I'm willing to stick with you until we solve it. However, I do need to finish my mission before we devote all energy into your problem. Deal?" offers Shingen with a smile.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 am

Princess
Princess

Shingen didn't seem to want to replace his memories, citing that if he did than the progress made in this conversation would be for naught. While Gilgamesh did appreciate that thought, he wasn't convinced; Shinigami, and all other forms of Spirits, could be seen by any human nowadays. Why would anyone bother replacing their memories? Assuming there was something more serious going on, Gil took a single step backward as Shingen thought for a moment.

Shingen continued, saying that he wasn't sure what to say about the Dangai Event, and said that he would finish his mission and then devote himself to helping Gil. While he seemed sincere, Gil couldn't trust him; the last time he did what a Shinigami wanted, he wound up nearly three and a half thousand years into the past. He wasn't about to idly trust another Shinigami, especially one who was casually replacing the memories of random, unimportant humans.

"No thank you, Shingen." Gil took another step back, placing his hand back on the handle of one of his guns, ready to draw it if anything happened next that wasn't just dialogue. "Maybe you have my best intentions in mind, but I can't trust you. Not yet, anyway. Sometime in the future we can undergo this full-energy devotion you seem to be willing to do, but not yet. I'm sorry."

As Gil took another step back, he'd watch Shingen's body language carefully, hoping the man simply said goodbye and walked away.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:28 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen listened as Gil responded to his offer. There was little more Shingen could do from this point to help Gil in his situation. It truly was a rather unique situation and certainly one you don't expect to run into when you are simply fulfilling your duty. " Gil, thank you for being patient with me. I will do what I can from the other side in the Soul Society to obtain any information regarding your predicament. If we are able to come in contact again, I will give you the information I gain. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors." With that said, Shingen bows to Gil as he goes off to search for the rest of his targets in order to fulfill his mission requirements. Once he has completed his mission, he will return to the Soul Society to file a report on his mission before paying Captain Nashi a visit. Shingen will be quite interested in the reaction that Captain Nashi will provide upon hearing what happened to Gil and the possibilities that put Gil here. If anyone were able to come up with an answer, if it wasn't THE answer, it would be Captain Nashi. For now, completing the mission directive took priority as Shingen walked off.

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum