Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
This day was like most days since he had returned to his duties within the Gotei 13. Desk paperwork, go on watch, make reports, Division training...then rinse and repeat. This was the normal everyday routine for Division 9 Vice Captain Shingen Minamori but he loved every waking moment. He almost got disappointed that the sun went down which forced him to retire until the next day. What made this day different from most others was the one task that his Division was responsible for that required them to step beyond Soul Society walls to perform...memory-replacement after Shinigami Operations in the World of the Living. The humans required protection on many different levels from the dangers of the spiritual world, including removing any memories they had of the events so they don't cause any adverse effects upon their futures.

Today, Shingen was tasked with replacing the memories of a few humans who were in the epicenter of a large battle between a group of Shinigami and some powerful Hollow that massed in this area that were using those humans as not only to feed on but experiments for personal growth. Now that the Hollow have been either destroyed or driven out, Shingen can go in and repair the mental damage done. Due to the number he's faced with and the speed he works at, he's expecting to be done by or just under sunset. This city in Nevada is a decent size and looks beautiful but won't slow Shingen as he works as a smile comes over his face. "Time to get to work" he says as he takes his first step toward the busy city.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Princess
Princess

"Wait... this isn't Las Vegas..."

As the black-haired boy looked around, he realized that whatever city this really was, it wasn't Las Vegas. This wasn't the city that he was looking for... nor was it a city he even knew the name of. Cursing to himself, the boy decided he may as well have a look around. It was only an hour or two until sunset at this point, so he had some time to look around before he decided to sleep for the night.

Sleep... it was an odd concept for an Immortal. He didn't technically need to sleep every night, but he enjoyed the feeling of dreaming, and falling asleep usually meant he was comfortably in a bed and wrapped up snuggly. Dismissing those thoughts due to their innate disregard for his own well-being, Gilgamesh's eyes flashed as he looked around.

Where was it? That familiar feeling... he hadn't felt that in so long. Why was it familiar...? Something about that reiatsu was horribly familiar... it was inhuman, otherwordly, sh...shinigami?

Gilgamesh pulled out one of his DG-X pistols, causing a few people to look at him with worry, but he wasn't paying attention to them consciously, as he began to hunt down the reiatsu. He needed to find this Shinigami... they could tell him what the tunnel was... they could help him get back.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
As the sun continued to drop of the sky, it gave way to a more serene night where the stars shone brightly above the city. The moon's light illuminated everything in the place of the sun which was always a sight to see for Shingen when he had time to enjoy it's majesty. Tonight, he was on the move in the World of the Living in order to fulfill his job quota. After reaching the middle of the town, he began to look around in order to gain his bearings and create landmarkers for himself since this was not only his first time in Nevada, but this city in Nevada. Shingen looked to his left and noticed one of his targets walking by. "This may not be as bad as it seems." he said to himself as he begins walking toward him. Shingen then raised a hand used the Kido to replace the memories within the man's mind. Once he was done, Shingen turned around said, "One down."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:09 am

Princess
Princess

The Shinigami was getting closer. It was there fault that so many people had died! Why weren't they protecting the Human World like they should have? It didn't matter to Gilgamesh's psyche that the events he was thinking of wouldn't happen for another three millenia, but he was determined to be upset about it. This Shinigami would have answers. It would tell him what the purple tunnel was. It would tell him why he was sent to the past. It would...

there!

Stopping in his tracks, Gil saw a man in a standard Shinigami's outfit walking around, using a hand motion as a man stopped and blinked, almost like he didn't know where he was or what he was doing for a moment, then continue on his way as the Shinigami walked in a different direction. What was he doing to them?

Walking up to him, the long black-haired effeminate male grabbed the Shinigami by the collar of his robes and dragged him away, the gun still visible in his other hand as he walked into an ally with the Shinigami and pushed him against the wall. If Gil were stronger, it might have actually hurt; however, to the Shinigami, it likely felt just like being pushed, not too hard but may enough to go "oh this is happening now okay."

"Who are you and what are you doing here? Where are the other Shinigami?" Gil held the DG-X up, showing the gun to the Shinigami as it was aimed at his center of mass, where it would hurt like fuck but not be fatal if he were shot there. "I have so many questions that I can't even begin to ask... Alright, let's rewind." Gil took a step away and put his gun away, shaking his head lightly.

"My name's Gil. What's yours, Shinigami?"
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
Almost after finishing his first target, Shingen was suddenly grabbed by his collar and pulled into an alleyway before being held at gunpoint. All of this was just a blur to him as the large stranger was just literally berating him with question after question leaving Shingen with no room to respond to any of them. Fortunately, the stranger did take a breather and repose himself as the gun was put away and started over with introductions. "Gil huh? I'm Shingen Minamori, Vice Captain of the 9th Division", Shingen responded in turn. This was certainly no regular day he thought in his head as he quickly glanced up to the sky for a brief moment. He would then look back at Gil, "You apparently are going through something that requires a lot of answers to a lot of questions. I will help you the best I can but I also am here on a mission. Due to that, I can't just stand around for too long as I will lose track of the people I need to reach. So Gil, what information do you need?" asked Shingen.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 am

Princess
Princess

"You're right, there are a lot of things I don't really comprehend. Like what the giant purple tunnel is that I got sent to when I tried to follow a Shinigami into Soul Society. Can you start by explaining what that is? Gil's facial expressions were innocent and hurt, like he was genuinely confused and just wanted to understand. His stance was mostly relaxed, though there was a bit of tension on the right side of his body, with his hand resting against his hip near the gun.

Shingen had identified himself as Vice-Captain of the Ninth Division... which Gil also didn't understand. Divisions? Captains? Were they some sort of army, with multiple branches and ranks? Who was the general? Things just didn't line up correctly, but it was easier to base them off of American Military than what he was more aware of, based on Quincies.

Gil really hated Quincies.

His attention was still on Shingen, though, and he'd listen carefully if the purple tunnel was explained.
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:08 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
Shingen listened as Gil asked his first question. It actually came out to be a question that he didn't expect to hear but of course, seeing position this person was in...it made more sense once certain pieces were put together. It really made Shingen want to ask a couple of questions himself about Gil but at the moment, he was the one who was being asked a question therefore needed to answer it. "Well, to be blunt, that tunnel is a separate dimension for when unidentified entities try to gain entry to the Soul Society. To put it more simply, it's to cut of intruders from gaining access to Soul Society. The tunnel itself is called the Dangai and I'm sorry for your experience with it but the Soul Society must remain protected for many reasons. What else can I help you with Gil?" asks Shingen as he notices another one of his targets walking by. Shingen quickly steps to the side to perform the memory replacement and returns to his place in front of Gil as he awaits for the next question. Shingen thinks to himself, 'Two down...and I'm helping this Gil. This might turn out better than planned.'

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:48 am

Princess
Princess

A separate dimension for unidentified entities trying to gain access to Soul Society... a method of anti-intrusion called the Dangai.

"But that's stupid." Gilgamesh stared at Shingen as he did something to someone else, then came back to Gil. "What are you doing to these people, and what the hell does the Dangai do that would send me back thousands of years?" Gil's voice was sharp and harsh, unlike his normal happiness.

This was a discussion that mattered. Something that could lead him to understanding what had happened and maybe find a way to reverse it. He'd let on that he's from the future and thousands of years had passed, but he'd carefully tried to hide the fact that he's immortal. That was a can of crazy he did not want to open without being absolutely certain of what was going to come of it, and he didn't know Shingen well enough to know what would happen if he were to open that can. Instead he decided to simply wait for an explanation of what was going on with the people that he kept walking up to, and what the Dangai did to send him back in time. He just wanted to get home... that was all he wanted to do.

Could Shingen help?
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:06 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
Gil expressed his opinion of the Dangai before Shingen went to handle another of his targets for his mission. When he returned, there were more questions waiting on his return that he didn't mind answering. The first question was one that he anticipated once Gil spotted him working while the other one Shingen had no clue how to approach but would continue to think it over as answered the first question.

"The reason I'm here is to handle one of my Division's responsibilities which you saw me perform upon someone. When we Shinigami come here to the World of the Living and perform our duties, there are always chances that still living humans could see us working..especially fighting the battles which has a great lasting impression upon their memories. My Division is responsible for coming after an operation is completed, locating those individuals who were able to see the spiritual interactions, and replace those memories so that those memories don't have any lasting effects upon their lives here in this life." Shingen then grew silent for a moment as he still needed to come up with a final answer for that second question that Gil posed to him. It seemed that there were just too many things about the spiritual world that not even those who exist in it could answer at times and this was one of them. Shingen was determined to do his best at answering though as he did promise to offer Gil some to his questions and as an high ranking officer of the Gotei, he can't let this person continue to wander aimlessly as it could prove to just be as dangerous as someone who doesn't have their memories or someone refusing to accept the answer given to them at a previous point and still searching for something else. Gil's actions to gain Shingen's attention was just the sort thing that he wants to prevent from growing into anything more dangerous and unchecked.

"As far as your second question is concerned Gil, I don't have a direct answer for it but I will do my best to provide you some direction with it so that you can have something to work with. First off, the Dangai is as I stated...a separate dimension from the one that Soul Society exists on. Due to this, once the gates are closed off, no one on the other side of the gate has knowledge of what pertains within the Dangai to my understanding but I could ask the Captain of R and D for you. If anyone would know, it would be him." Shingen drew a breath before continuing. "Second, while you were in the Dangai...did you have any experience with The Cleaner while you were in there? The Cleaner is the only other thing that you would have had any kind of interaction with while in the Dangai as The Cleaner exists only to remove any and all things from the Dangai. Third and lastly, I have a question of my own regarding this situation to see if we can gain a new perspective on this for you. Are you 100% sure you were sent to the past? I mean, have you seen things that prove to you that you are in the past instead of you being stuck within the Dangai for a thousand years before finally falling out?" explains and asks Shingen to try and gain some traction in Gil's situation for both of their sakes.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 am

Princess
Princess

"No I'm pretty sure I went into the past. It's not the 51st Century here." Gil sighed lightly, contemplating and processing everything that his new... friend?... Shingen was stating. A separate dimension that somehow sent him into the past... the Cleaner was the thing he must have encountered, since he didn't see anything else there. "I don't know if it was the Cleaner that I encountered, but that must have been it. I don't know that I want to meet the Captain of R&D like you've so kindly offered, but... I kind of don't want to go back into the Dangai, even a chance of that happening terrifies me."

Gil sighed lightly, his hair framing his face. His voice was in its' normal state, androgynous with a hint of femininity, while his body looked slightly feminine as well. So many people assumed he was female that he'd gotten used to the idea occasionally, but right now he looked more feminine than ever. Trying to figure out what to say, Gil inhaled lightly and exhaled harshly, turning back to Shingen.

"You're gonna wipe my memory, aren't you?" If it was his job to replace memories of Shinigami, despite them being seen everywhere, Gil realized that Shingen was probably only even talking to him with the idea that he'd wipe his memory later anyway. That would be a problem since this discussion would just have to happen again at some point. "I'd prefer if we could avoid that, Shingen."
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum