Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Quincies can do what now? Maki meets Sakota

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
It would seem he was well aware of his position, narrowly dodging my initial charge. He seemed to be testing my armor with normal quincy arrows, and he'd find that they'd barely make a sign of an impact before shattering away. I gave him a simple grin, teasing him. "Come on now, boy, I know you've got to capable of more than that. Don't bother with pathetic arrows like that." I'd use Bringer Light to close the gap between us, firing several spears of solid crystal in an attempt to trap him. If he was gonna play it like that, then fine. I was gonna pin him down and beat some sense into him.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu May 25, 2017 6:23 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sakota watched helplessly as his arrows bounced harmlessly off of the crystal armor that surrounded Maki, Well that is good, atleast now I know I don't have to hold back. Using Hirenkyaku to distance himself from Maki as she landed in front of him he avoided the start of the barrage of crystal spears, knocking the last two away with his bow before firing an arrow aimed to barely miss her torso but that was the point. This arrow wasn't a normal arrow contrary to its appearance this was an arrow of his own creation that fired the many arrowed barrage known as licht regen from its knock at a signal from him. Once the arrow was a few feet behind Maki he would send that signal, causing it to loose the hundred of arrows flying her way.

Should she move out of the path of the arrow's barrage he would not trigger the attack instead firing off the standard licht regen at her.

Techniques Used:
Name: Pfeil Regen (Arrow Rain)
Description: Cooldown: 2 Posts A Variant of Licht Regen where Sakota fires off a single arrow, normally upwards. He then detonates the arrow causing the hundreds of arrows to fire from where the arrows nock would be.

View user profile

on Mon May 29, 2017 7:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
Hmmmmm..... I had thought the boy was on some kind of drugs that made him less and less competent as he went on. He fired arrows at my crystal spears, just scraping by, then fired another which barely missed me, but not of my own movement. I sensed more energy behind me, arrows raining into my back, pelting little by little into my armor, but not enough. I felt minimal pain at best by the time the arrows were gone. "Was that all? You have some neat tricks, but you'll never get anywhere like this. I'm actually disappointed."

I walked forward towards him, slowly, repairing the armor on my back that was previously there. I wouldn't bother rushing at this point. I built up a heavy layer of solid crystal on my arm and if I got close enough to him, I'd send him flying with a punch that essentially as massive as a truck. "Wake the hell up. Do something. I'm getting bored over here. You're literally tickling me over here and it's pissing me off. I THOUGHT YOU HAD SOME POWER HIDING IN THERE. SHOW ME."

View user profile

on Tue May 30, 2017 6:12 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
So quantity wasn't going to be enough to break the armor, this was getting better and better though the taunts themselves were getting old. Releasing his Reiatsu as he went into Letzt Stil causing a massive glowing wing of Reishi to form off of his right shoulder lighting up the arena with his power. He could feel the thin control he kept on his blood lust slipping, for you see he prefers pacifism not because he he hates violence quite the opposite he loves it, reveling in causing pain with a sadistic glee. It is that part he hates, and with the taunts and rush of finding someone he can go full out against without hurting he was ready to go hog wild. Putting his bow away for now he reached to his belt, pulling what looked like a silver handle with a clip from it, while he manifested a half dozen bows that flew off into the shadows still in this room, where they would await his signal to fire.

Sidestepping Maki's punch by going around the outside of it he focused reishi to the handle in his hand causing what looked like a lightsaber made of high frequency reishi to appear like a blade swinging the blade upwards at Maki's wrist he would Hirenkyaku away before recreating the bow in his hand and firing his Seele schneider at her. Not even caring if he cut through the armor to begin with, if she wants to see his power he would gladly show it to her, as one of his floating bows released its Licht regen at her flank. While possibly ineffective it would prove better than the pfeil regen he fired earlier due to him releasing his power.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:24 am

8th Division
8th Division
I could feel his seething anger dripping off of it, and apparently, it was enough to send him over the edge. Sakota had put away his bow, and drawn a small handle, manifesting energy into a blade. He then pulled another blade out of sorts. Hmmm, that one seemed almost alive, humming even. He then re-summoned his bow and fired it at me, but not without swinging the energy blade at my wrist first. The impact of his blade seemed to nearly break my wrist, and the one he fired was caught by my other hand, but not before nearly breaking that wrist too. "Hmmm. So it would appear you do have a spine... Good. Show me more. Don't hold anything back this time. I still sense a bit of restraint. Run wild if you must."

With this, I smirked, I felt another silly pile of arrows pile into my backside, barely clearing away the armor. I'd replace it one last time and wait there for him. I'd hope he still had some sense in him.

View user profile

on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:38 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
The gray-haired quincy smirked at Maki-san's comment as she continued to goad him into firing off everything he had. Though if he was to be honest with himself he almost had, while he was still holding back the biggest punch he had for fear of even Maki's formidable defense not being enough to protect against it. But here she was literally asking for it, he might as well give it to her. Drawing his bow he concentrated the reishi into his most powerful arrow, a highly concentrated explosive bolt that for all intents an purposes looks just like every other arrow he had fired so far. But unlike the others she would most definitely feel this one. While he did that he had one of his bows ready the Charged arrow to fire as well though it was set to track Maki before firing the hyper dense bolt maintaining the same black like appearance of the bow.

Loosing his Sprengpfeil Sakota waited to see if Maki would try to avoid it before firing off the charged spirit arrow from his floating bow off to her left. Should Maki dodge that arrow the bow would follow her movements firing it's bolt to intercept her and strike her in the legs, other wise as Sprengpfeil exploded against Maki it would fire at her legs to reduce her mobility while he planned his next move.

Techniques Used:
Name: Sprengpfeil (Blasting Arrow)
Description: Cooldown: 3posts Sakota fires an arrow that does not differ in appearance to a normal arrow. However when this arrow impacts it explodes doing Hado #80 damage in a four foot radius around its detonation point.

Charged Spirit Arrow: A quincy is capable of charging up a much more powerful arrow when they enter Letzt Stil. The charged arrow appears noticeably more solid than the standard bolts of Reishi. A charged arrow has enough power to severely injure a combatant of the same tier. This attack is activated, and is equal to an arrancar’s gran rey cero in power and has a 3 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 am

8th Division
8th Division
To be honest, the kid was giving me some excitement, I hadn't really been impressed with him until this point, but he was proving to be well-armed now. If I was anticipating this correctly, he'd be giving this next up his all. I wasn't disappointed... but still. This.
I didn't even realize how fast it had happened until it was over. I took a strange bolt to the arm, it stuck there for a moment and then... My arm was gone. I blinked as I realized my prothesis was coming apart just from the shock. No one was even supposed to know that it was a fake.... But this... This is a training room, right? No lethal damage, right? Well, there was another bolt, and that one took out both of my legs.

I would have said something, spoken, but I was in shock. He went from holding it all to releasing a killing intent that for all intensive purposes was his strongest asset. My body collapsed to the floor, unable to move, and my eyes lay wide open, forced to stare into the odd black world that this session created. I felt like trying to wave my arms for some attention or something, but there was nothing to wave. Thankfully, the training area detected something was off and went back to its default setting. A loud mechanical announcement could be heard. "Participant down. Requesting medical staff immediately." With that, I blacked out due to blood loss.

View user profile

on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:25 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Wait, what is going on? What did I do? Oh no no no no no Was all that was going through Sakota's mind as the alarms started blaring, the lights of the training room coming on as the simulated battle grounds faded. An announcement started to be played between rounds of the blaring alarm calling for medical assistance to the training room. Sakota himself just collapsed where he stood his powers fading with his ability to concentrate. Guilt consumed him, he had not wanted to lose control, and here he had, and his new boss was now lying in an expanding pool of her own blood with there being nothing at all that he could do about it.

The door to the room opened as the medical crew came in one of the medics grabbed Sakota dragging him out of the way speaking soothing things trying to get the young quincy to snap out of it. After a few minutes the medical crew had Maki's wounds wrapped, what remained of her missing limbs picked up, Gently placing her on a gurney they rushed her to the infirmary all the while the medic with Sakota was patting his back, Once the gray hared quincy started to show signs of responsiveness the medic smiled at him and jokingly said. "Well looks like you passed your test, don't worry about her we will get her back together without too much trouble"

View user profile
#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum