Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 am

Ryuuichi

5th Division
5th Division
That solemn expression was one that rarely left Ryse's face and here it was again, back in Hueco Mundo once more. It had actually been a few hundred years since he had been here. Well it was abouttime he came back, he needed to return eventually. It didn't take him that long before reaching Los Noches. Perhaps there was somebody he knew? Well, he likely knew everybody hear from some soul he devoured but, somebody he actually knew himself. Perhaps somebody knew him? No matter, he was bound to meet somebody by coming here.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 pm

THOR BLERSTER [0-4]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

In the dead of night a line figure moved through the darkness, it was a boring day and the Third Espada, Thor Blerster was out and about. A boring stroll, for a very boring day. So, Thor was just outside the fortress, just walking around. His military boots made little to no sound as he moved slowly over the pathways. Arms tucked in to his red leather jacket as it flowed behind him with each graceful step, his flowing along his back in the breeze. It was one of those times where he just needed to think, being the Third Espada he knew how his kind had fallen to the abyss. He wanted to get them out of it, but do they feel the same?

As he kept walking, his held down, he noticed an individual walking towards the fortress a few feet or so in front of him. Curiosity took over him as he knew that he needed to know who this individual was. "You there!" Thor called out to the man as he walked towards him. "Where do you come from and what's your business here?"

technique log [click to open]
N/A

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Ryuuichi

5th Division
5th Division
As he began to get close, Ryse heard a voice and already figured it was towards him. I mean, who else was out here? Ryse thus turned around to face the voice. "I am Ryse Xenethis. My business would be... to see the current Cero King. Now, who exactly are you?" Ryse kept his gaze on the fellow hollow, obviously an arrancar. It was obvious no human or Shinigami would be down here and by his humanoid appearance he was most definitely an arrancar. Espada perhaps?
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:39 pm

THOR BLERSTER [0-4]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

The man revealed his name to be Ryse Xenethis as he went on to say that he was here to meet the Cero King. Raising an eyebrow, Thor would speak in a very curious tone as he wished to know the reason why the stranger had come here. "Tell me; why do you wish to meet him?" He paused, "Is there a reason as to why you've come all this way just to talk with the Cero Espada?"

Curiosity was something that could not be satisfied. At least when it came towards Thor. He knew he had this eternal itch that he couldn't suppress. He knew that how much he fed it, it was still not enough. At this particular instance he could feel his curiosity building up. It was slow at first. But he knew it would sky rocket soon. It was time to feed his curiosity, even though it was futile when it came to long term. But hopefully the man satisfied his curiosity one way or another.

N/A

#5 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:52 am

Ryuuichi

5th Division
5th Division
Instead of answering him, he continued on with his own questions, that's not very nice. However, Ryse didn't care too much. "Well, at least answer my question first. But, I'll do you a favor anyway. I am here because I have business with the Cero Espada. Don't worry, I'm not your enemy. Consider me an ally then. Since I'm your ally, that makes you obliged to give me your name at the least." Ryse at this point began studying the other Hollow a bit more thoroughly. It was a habit of his, even when fighting. He liked to observe his opponents and learn everything he could. That same desire also transferred to everyday life.. or errr death? No matter, Ryse was one who wanted to learn everything of the world, that meant learning of it's inhabitants too.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:44 pm

THOR BLERSTER [0-4]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

Thor listened to the man with open ears as he made a quick nod to him at the end. "An ally, huh? How interesting. " He said as he took a step back. "If I were to assume; you're interested in gaining a spot in the Espada. That's why you're here, so you can negotiate the dealings with the Cero Espada. Tell me if I'm wrong." A grin would find itself on his face as he cracked his knuckles. "I apologize for not introducing myself earlier, friend." He paused for a moment only to continue, "my name is Thor Blerster. I'm the third Espada." Thor would raise his hand up in order to see if the man would accept it and show the courtesy of a handshake.

N/A

#7 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:00 am

Ryuuichi

5th Division
5th Division
Ryse waited quietly and allowed him to speak. Surprisingly, the other Hollow guessed correctly. He indeed was here to discuss a spot on the Espada. Ryse only then assumed he wasn't the first one to attempt this. "Well, a good assumption. You are correct. I am indeed here to discuss an Espada position with the Cero King. Though it has been a few centuries since I have been here... things sure have changed." Ryse took this moment to look around a bit. Hueco Mundo was surprisingly a scenic place. "Well Mr. Blerster, nice to meet you.@
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 pm

THOR BLERSTER [0-4]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

Thor raised an eyebrow when the man said that he had been here a few centuries ago, "oh, is that so?" He stated directing his eyes towards the man. "How old are you exactly, friend? I mean, when I look at you, you look like you are in your mid twenties or somewhat. But I'm not asking for your physical age. Rather, I'm asking for your true age." Thor paused as his spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out. "Mind sharing it with me? I'm curious." He said breaking the silence which he took during his few moments of internal thought.

N/A

#9 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:49 am

Ryuuichi

5th Division
5th Division
Ryse furrowed his brows at the question. Just how old was he? Hard to tell. After so long he himself forgot the exact answer. If he had to guess, perhaps a couple thousand? That would be the most logical answer for him. Though he could be older or younger, he wasn't exactly sure. "Well... to be completely honest, I forget. I don't know an exact answer but I'd say about.. a couple thousand years or so. How about you sir?" Ryse spoke the truth, he really didn't remember just how old he was. Who do you know that can remember 2000 years?
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Return of a Legend (Thor) on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 pm

THOR BLERSTER [0-4]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

Thor brought his hand up as he would begin to stroke his chin gently, "Thousands of years old you say? How very interesting." He said in a low tone knowing full that, maybe, just maybe, this individual standing in front of him could be almost old as the cero Espada himself. As the man went on to ask Thor for his age, he would respond, "I'm only hundred years old." He paused as he shrugged his shoulders, "I know that its nothing compared to the rest of the majority of the arrancars out here." A smile found appear on his face as he said it. "So Ryse, how exactly strong are you?"

N/A

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum