Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:50 am

Today was the day -- it was Dre's day off. He decided to take a little trip to Japan and visit Karakura town. Once in the living world he would go directly to his favorite spot. It was the only place in Karakura town where most people would be. A huge clearing with soft grass and chilling breeze and a clear beautiful sky. He laid on the grass with his eyes shut arms behind his head and legs cross. But something was off the air became tense and thick. Ruing both Dre's relaxation but also alerting him to the sudden spike of reiatsu, "Today was suppose to be my day off..."

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Kade wasn't much for sport but the vizard had a lot to deal with no longer with his friends within the Seireitei. Now he was here within Karakura town it was much but he started anything the people within the Soul Society would come after him and that was something of an idea. But couldn't figure what he wanted to do today even start training or find some job work again. He had some strong shikai powers and his vizard powers which were limited. Some things don't work the way he wants to but one thing was for sure this was homeworld grounds of that hero...Ichigo Kurosaki the hero of the Soul Society. The major pain in the ass is more like it "How could one substitute shinigami gain so much power in just a very limited window??? This is his origin place...Maybe I'll find him and defeat him". It did sound good but as the vizard was going to execute his plans...He stops thinking that could be really bad too. There's no telling how powerful this "Ichigo" is??? Before putting this nightmare to rest he'll need to train his body and gain his bankai. Right now.....It was quiet here nothing bitchy going on here.

Then something caught his attention someone was here their spiritual pressure was strong. Who the hell was this??? He was trying to pinpoint someone was emitting this but who???

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Dre felt a presence coming towards him. Honestly, he was shit when it came towards sensing someone's spiritual pressure but due to the person being close to where he was, he was able to sense it distinctly. Turning his head slightly towards the left, his eyes directed towards the man that was approaching him. He did not bother to observe the man at this instance since he preferred the man to come more closer towards him. Dre always wanted to know what kind of person he was possibly going to converse with. It was just one of his characteristics. The man would continue coming near him little by little. Taking his own tim that is. Dre however, would would simply gaze at the man for a few seconds as he would observe him. By analysing ones facial features, dress choices, tone of the voice, mannerisms, body language and etc, Dre would able to determine what kind of man he was dealing it. Everything about the stranger would instantly map around in his mind. It was really that simple if you were to think about it.

A small smile would form across his face, as he directed his eyes up towards the sky, only to speak, "And who might you be, lad? What are you doing here?" Dre asked curiously as he awaited for an answer.

#4 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
What was this guy??? Was he a Soul Reaper or what??? He was getting mixed signals from his spiritual pressure the vizard has never really been in a situation like this but the guy asked him a question though. Kade thought it might be rude not to answer him still what was his answer was going to be but the main reason the vizard was here was something of great importance. Finding where this Kurosaki guy was and then finding at the right time of challenge this Ichigo Kurosaki and somehow managed to defeat him. But this stranger wanted to know what he doing here no reason not to tell him. "Who wants to know??? I'm just looking for someone nothing really important. But really it none of your business Sir."

This might be a longshot but this guy must have some tides with the Soul Society because this person seems like a protector because of his body language.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 pm

"Who wants to know? I do." Dre shot back as he kept listening to the man speak. Getting up slowly, he would ask the man in a low tone, "Who is this man you talk about lad? Maybe I could help you find him or her, depending if that person is actually around from here that is." stretching himself a bit, Dre directed his eyes at the man who was standing in front of him. He wondered who and what this man was. He didn't seem to resemble an arrancar, that's for sure. Maybe the stranger was none other than a soul reaper? He knew that he needed to know who and what he was.

Dre would go on to raise his hand up as he went to a handshake, while saying, my name is Dre Jaegerjaquez. I'm a Full bringer. He paused, "and you are?"

#6 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:20 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
This guy seemed nice really the vizard thought maybe this was the wrong way the dude was searching for the most powerful soul reaper but maybe this place wouldn't be right one. Still the vizard has to start somewhere but he didn't need to tell his new friend the truth but maybe finding out some information would be best. Giving his name shouldn't hurt and the vizard calm down and thinks of some cheerful thoughts. "My name is Kade Howlett. I'm something called a vizard it long story short. I'm looking for some powerful soul reapers to challenge and you said you're a this fullbringer. Humans....You always have some ace in the hole with unique powers." Maybe that was a bit strong and cocky knowing little about these fullbringers anyway but only of they came from humans and that was it. Kade wasn't looking forward to challenging a human the vizard thought some sense of honor and some law when it comes to humans and fullbringers to help them, fighting alongside them but not harm them.

Kade thought about smoking a cigarette but really he never touch the stuff thinking about their bad for a person's health. But the situation would call for one anyway wrong place and wrong time. "But I don't think you humans have enough power anyway....."

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

The man introduced himself as Kade, the Vizard. And he went on to say that he was here because he wanted to challenge some high tier soul reaper to which Dre would bring his hand up as he would start to rub his chin, "how very interesting." Then the man would go on to say how he thought humans were not powerful. Raising an eyebrow he took a step back as he eyed the Vizard with the slicing gaze of his light blue eyes. "Bruh... you serious? Why you talking shit about us humans?" Dre asked wrapping his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. He didn't appreciate Kade having the impression that humans were weak; they were not. If Dre had to prove his power and strength to the man in front of him, he would gladly do so.

#8 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:17 pm

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Even though this wasn't the place to be talking about this even though the vizard has human origins as well but the newly vizard had his reasons about hating the human race. But really why should he be telling this human about this yet he seemed nice. "Everyday you humans find unique ways for self destruction. But now by some twist of fate it like a selected few have been blessed with powers even ones beyond belief." Kade was thinking more about his human origins still of how some corrupt and evil humans were to his family. Still, This man well human had nothing to do with that part of his past life but some old emotional wounds were reopening again.

"It nothing personal...I have some history of causing trouble, Just searching for ways of bettering myself" Kade did have some morals too seeing that they were too many innocent people and the vizard didn't want humans caught in the crossfire. If they were going to fight it might have to be somewhere else.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 pm

"Oh, I see." Dre said a low tone as he brought both of his hands down to the side of his body. Leaning his back on a tree behind him, Dre would direct his eyes towards the man, as he spoke, "Well, since you're a Vizard: do you know who Ika Mazi is? The leader of your people?" He asked in a very curious tone. It would be weird if the man did not know who Ika was considering the fact that every Vizard was under the rule of the leader. "Are you a member of C.H.A.O.S?" Dre asked again wanting to know more about the man as his spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out.

#10 Re: [Private] Land of Confusion (Kade) on Mon May 01, 2017 10:13 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Kade was scratching his head wondering who this Ika Mazi was that was kinda strange to him perhaps the person that he was talking might be this vizard organization that has been recruiting. He's not really sure about joining a group of vizards after his long struggle of dealing with his inner hollow for a long while. He was getting ready for a fight with this human but really who was that guy he was talking about anyway. "Sorry, I don't know any Ika Mazi sounds like Bon Jovi's new toilet fixing. No, I'm not a member of this CHAOS or whatever just searching for ways of improving my power. End of Story" Then Kade started getting into a fighting stance still the vizard had remembered saying no harming innocent people.

Something else caught his attention this ryoka had some spiritual pressure on him nothing to scoff at either. This maybe a challenge after all this might be a perfect spot for their battle to see if these humans we're strong enough to protect themselves from threats this will be a major test for the vizard to test himself in combat.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum