Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Training of the next level (Sakura)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:03 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi strolled down the pathways of Seireitei nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets. He trained constantly everyday but, this was training with another person. To be honest, he couldn't remember the last time he did real training with somebody else. Most people generally wouldn't train with him actually. However finally somebody would. Ryuuichi this had to make his way down to where Squad 2 was since the one to be joining him was none other than the Vice Captain.

As Ryuu made his way down, he took his time to take in the scenery. It wasn't like he was in a rush, they were in a place where time was infinite so why not enjoy it a bit? After a bit longer, Ryuuichi made it to Squad 2. "Oi, Sakura, you're here right?" Ryuu decided to just call out her name and hope she could hear him so he didn't actually have to go on a man hunt.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Princess
Princess

"Just who the fuck do you think you are calling me Sakura? I am a Vice-Captain, the least you can do is say Miss Sakura, or Fuku-Taichou."

As she spoke, she pushed him out of the building and stood in the doorway, crossing her arms and glaring at him. Her pink hair blew lightly in the breeze, causing her to push it back behind her ear, while her green eyes were narrow and glaring at the man who decided to call her by only her name and use Oi, as though he knew her for centuries.

"You have ten words to explain who you are, what you're doing here, and what you want. Choose your words carefully."

Sakura had gotten decent control over her reiatsu in the past few months... but right now she was irritated, and even that small lapse in emotional conservity caused her reiatsu to leak out fully, not flaring like it would in combat but simply not being restrained at all. He'd definitely sense that she was upset, if he was paying any level of attention. The ten words he said would dictate how this entire encounter ended.

She kind of hoped he chose the right ones.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:42 am

5th Division
5th Division
Oh boy. Ryuuichi sure loved this type. Arrogant, feisty, talked a lot, violent. Ryuu knew from experience to just go with whatever they wanted. Can't necessarily reason with a hothead. Not only a hothead, but Ryuuichi soon realized how she struggled to contain her reiatsu, fitting. Though most of the time he had to think of 10 words. Just 10 words to describe everything. Well, she'd yell at him for taking too long so may as well speak. "Vice-Captain. Emergency Captain. Ryuuichi Mazino. I'm here to train." wait... that was 10 right? If not would she attack him or something? No matter, that's actually what he came here for right?

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Princess
Princess

Ryuuichi Mazino... she had received his papers just a few days ago, and recalled the name, but also recalled how she didn't like paperwork and vividly remembered throwing the folder into the trash. At the time, she had decided that if he wanted special training, he would come to her. Evidently, Sakura was correct on that assumption.

She waited patiently while he chose his wods, and upon saying the ten words he had chosen, she nodded softly and began to walk past him, waving her hand once to signal him to follow her. She certainly wasn't going to do anything like this at the Headquarters, and probably nowhere near the barracks... if this was going to be a training, and a test for him to be Captain, then she needed to push him

-

For six hours, Sakura silently kept walking, never once looking back to make sure Ryuu was there; she knew he would be. Finally, she stopped and stretched lightly as they were on the outskirts of Rukongai, a place no one would interrupt them or get caught in the crossfire. Turning to face Ryuuichi, she spoke firmly.

"Here's how this is going to work," she stated, pulling out a small bell from her pouch and tying it to her belt loop as she continued. "Use everything in your power to get this bell from me. That's part one of your training. Part two will be simultaneous: I'm going to ask you questions, and you're going to answer in less than Ten words. Not elevent, not twenty-six, ten or less. Get a question wrong and I attack back. Get a question right and I add a point to your score. You need ten points, a minimum of ten questions, and the bell, to move on to phase three. Am I clear?"

As Sakura took a fighting stance, she awaited a response from Ryuu. If he simply said she was clear and he understood, Sakura would motion for him to make the first move; if he had questions, on the other hand, she'd answer those first.

"Oh, and you can use your Bankai if you want."
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:32 pm

5th Division
5th Division
Instead of saying anything, she just started walking. Does that mean he passed the test? He shrugged and followed her casually. However the walk took much longer than he thought. Six hours later they finally arrived where they needed to be. Ryuuichi waited silently though, he knew soon enough she would begin talking. Of course, he was right. She explained things clearly. Get the bell, answer questions. Seemed simple, plus she allows him to use Bankai. Isn't that a bit much? Well, if she really meant it, there was no point arguing with her type. He drew his Zanpakuto.

Suddenly, his reiatsu exploded outwards. His scarf blew upwards violently, completely vertical as it tried to escape from him, his sudden reiatsu pushing it away. The rest of his clothes were the same. Anything loose began blowing behind him violently as even the dirt on the ground moved away from him for a moment before everything settled. His Zanpakuto changed from a simple looking Katana to a black Katana with markings along the blade. He didn't seem very different but his reiatsu and his glowing yellow eyes said otherwise.

"Understood. Let's get to it and do it." Black lightning began surging around him and his blade. If she wasn't careful she could find a shocking surprise. Underestimating him wasn't advised. If she did, she could find herself losing before asking the first question. After giving her a moment, he seemed to disappear. Instead of standing at his original spot, there was a whooshing sound before he was already behind her, about to strike the back of her neck before suddenly the whooshing sound could be heard again as he was directly in front of her. He didn't give her any chances to catch up as he put one foot behind hers so she couldn't rear backwards and swung his hand at the bell.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 am

Princess
Princess

"First Question," Sakura began, brushing Ryuuichi's hand to the side with her own while jumping upwards to put some distance between them. "What is the primary goal of all Shinigami?"

Ryuuichi was fast in his Bankai, he was definitely a speedster to be sure, but so was Sakura herself. Unfortunately for him, she was far more trained and refined in her abilities, and even in his Bankai he was only matching her speed. She didn't even need to use Shunko, not yet anyway. She hoped he didn't get a question wrong, as if he did she wasn't going to hold back in her attacks.

Instead, since it had only just begun, she maneuvered her body to glide through the air and land about 20 feet away from him, taking on a defensive stance. Any attempts to go straight for the bell would be met with parries and dodges.

Ryuuichi was going to need to think outside the box, and not go straight for it. Whether he could do that... was up to him.
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:07 am

5th Division
5th Division
Seems there was somebody else that could match his speed, surprising. Though now was the time for the first question. It started off easy, perhaps getting harder as they went on then impossible like what her favorite flavor of ice cream was. "To purify hollows.." After he spoke he stopped before around him, 5 spheres of dark lightning appeared and circled around him before spreading out across the battlefield. Perhaps it was time to get a bit serious as he finished testing her speed. Ryuuichi then readied his blade and charged once more, swinging upwards diagonally so he would cut the bell.

Technique Used:

Ability Name: Lightning Volley
Ability Description: The user can summon a maximum of 5 balls of electricity. Their size is each 5 meters in diameter. Ryuuichi can control these orbs at will. Individually they have power equivalent to Hadou 45. However if two of them collide and combine, their power is comparable to Hadou 60. If three combine, Hadou 70. If four combine, 75. If all five combine, Hadou 80. 3 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:34 am

Princess
Princess

"My god, fuck this." Sakura deflected the blade Ryuuichi was swinging towards the bell, ripped it off her belt, and crushed it in her hand. "I had this whole thing about testing your psyche while testing your reflexes, and I cann't believe how fucking bored I am."

Cracking her neck and stretching her shoulder, Sakura debated on whether or not to activate Shunko. He was keeping up in speed as she currently was, so if she were to activate it, it would turn the tables completely in her favor. That would mean he has to work harder for the victory, but at the same time it meant she'd have to hold back.

Deciding, instead, to keep them at the state they were both in, Sakura put some distance between them and took a defensive stance. Her legs were spread to have a better control of her body, and she calmed her nerves by breathing in deeply. Ryuu was likely confused and simply waiting for more orders, so Sakura spoke again.

"Alright. We're going to spar. Come at me with full intention on killing me. I am your enemy right now. I need to see what you're capable of when you're pushing your limits." Shifting her body lightly so that if he swung his sword anywhere at her, he would get the blow deflected, Sakura continued; "Don't worry about my safety. Your objective is to kill me. Begin when you're ready." Focusing her eyes on Ryuuichi's body, Sakura took note of the dark lightning spheres spread across the battlefield.

This was going to be... interesting, at the very least.
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:33 am

5th Division
5th Division
Nag nag nah, oh wait nevermind that was Sakura speaking. She proceeded to dispose of the bell and instead strike up a fighting pose. This was much more his speed instead of whatever the hell she was planning before. Did she really think that was a good idea? Had she even tested it out before? Whatever. A spar was perfect for him anyway. Ryuuichi raised his blade as his reiatsu flared for s moment and he charged her, dragging the tip of his sword across the ground and swung up at her diagonally, aiming to strike at her mid section at lightning speed. The orbs remained circling around the battlefield, waiting perhaps they were only there for Sakura to worry about and get distracted from the fight? 9or perhaps they had s much bigger purpose.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:52 pm

Princess
Princess

Ryuuichi seemed much happier with this method of training, and admittedly so did Sakura. She knew how to fight, but tactical planning... and, to be fair, planning in general... were never her strong suit. She just didn't excel at them, even when she tried to be good about it. Regardless, Ryuuichi raised his blade and flared his reiatsu, causing Sakura to smirk as he charged at her. The tip of his blade was dragged across the ground, sparking and kicking up rubble as he swung diagonally.

Sakura dropped low, moving under the blade as it was swung, and with Ryuuichi's momentum aimed a punch at his own midsection; she was holding back in strength, of course, but if he didn't stop himself he'd be hit. If he did manage to stop himself, he'd avoid the attack; either way, since he hadn't used Shunpo in that attack, Sakura decided to leave things as they were, and simply wanted to test his reflexes in a more accurate manner.

While her fist was moving towards his midsection based on his own inertia, Sakura planted her right foot behind his own feet, which would trip him if he went backwards. There were definitely ways out of this, but getting hit by something would be the easiest; still, it was better to take a hit every now and then, especially in a training fight. Sakura herself had never lost a spar, had killed her previous Captain in a grand total of seven seconds, and was a huge glass cannon for a long time. If she could do something to prevent someone else from following in her footsteps... well, the more the better.
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum