Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Dreamers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:57 am

Princess
Princess

For once in his five-hundred years of life, Gil had been lucky.

Schala made some comments regarding Fritz's apparent lack of intelligence, and he smiled when she put her hand on his shoulder. It reminded him of his little sister, so many years into the future... some day, he really needed to figure out what his last name was, so he could meet his ancestors. That was neither here nor there though, and he focused his attention on Schala's words, commenting that Fritz had guts but had potential, and things may work out.

Fritz was obviously uncomfortable at the prospect, and declined hte offer, disappearing with a similar sound as when he appeared behind Gil. If only he could use Blur... maybe that wouldn't piss him off so much when a Quincy did their thing. Regardless, he shrugged his shoulders and turned to Schala.

"Well, that numbskull dumbass aside, let's go back to business. My target, uh... got away. I didn't get the guard schedule. Do you have the blueprints at least?"

As Gil spoke, he pulled out his phone to check the time and make sure that hadn't thrown them too far off schedule; their heist was planned for some time around midnight, and it would have been easier had they had the guard schedule to know when their opening was, but even without it they could still scout the place out. He sent a few texts, though they weren't business related, and put his phone back in his pocket.

"We've got time to eat something before we need to start scouting, if you're up for it Kid." They were on business now. She was Kid, he was Jones. Just made sense to not use their real names on the god forsaken unluck that something happened... but to be fair, they'd never been caught when working together.

"I'm up for anything, but the bastard stole my wallet too, so... you'll have to pay." Smiling innocently, the feminine male nearly begged Schala to let him eat something. It was kind of ironic, honestly, that he paid for most food, but he found that certain things were easier to pay for than others. Food, especially, was easier to pay for on average, as it didn't cause anywhere near the same level of hassle if they just paid for it; and he was understandably hungry, because dying via gunshot to the face was a longer recovery than most, since there was more to repair before he woke back up... and it left him more hungry than usual. His stomach audibly growled as he flashed his eyelids to Schala cutely and politely.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Radical Dreamer
"course I did mate." She said bonking him with the rolled up blueprints as she pulled them from behind her, having had them on her back the whole time, thus making sense as to why Gil hadn't seen it clearly yet, "We can get the guard schedule in a bit even if we have to do things yer way instead o mine." Gil made a comment about food and Schala laughed a bit considering he had to have known she literally just ate a few minutes ago, ah well, "Yeah yeah we'll fill yer gut nice and good. No worries. I still have more from the last job anyways." she said before motioning outside the alley, "So let's go then. Yer stomach is leadin the way." before proceeding to follow Gil to wherever the man was feeling the need to eat and paying for the meal in full.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 am

Princess
Princess

Bonk!

As the blueprints hit Gil in the head, he smiled at Kid. He should have expected her not to fail, since she almost never did. Luckily it seemed like Schala still had some room in her belly and some money in her purse, or wherever she stored it, since she was alright with paying for the meal and told him to lead the way... or rather, his stomach.

The black-haired feminine male and the red-haired feminine girl came out of the ally without looking suspicious at all, as Gil took a look around to see what there was. Ramen, obviously, was an option, and he glanced over to it, but didn't think it fit what he was in the mood for. Turning the other way, he glanced at a few stores, and though the city was fairly small Gil did manage to see a few places that had piqued his interest. As the two walked in that direction, Gil pulled out his phone again to check the time and make sure they were still on schedule.

Since they were, he put his phone back away and headed inside a McDonald's. It was cheap, tasted pretty good, and was fast. What else could you want when getting ready to go on a job? Glancing at the menu for a moment, he told Schala what to order as he went into the bathroom to relieve himself, cracking his neck while he stood there. The smell of food once again made his mouth salivate as he came back out after washing his hands, and sat down next to Schala, who had the receipt in her hands.

"So I was reading online about this new diamond exhibit in San Francisco. Apparently it's a thousand diamonds of varying quality and purity, ranging from clear to jet black. It'd be pretty interesting to see, I thought..." winking softly, Gil smiled as he continued, "Wanna go check it out?"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile
#14Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum