Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Dreamers

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:27 pm

avatar

3rd Division
3rd Division
Radical Dreamer
"Bloody hell," said the woman with her arms crossed while tapping her foot, she looked relatively young and her outfit, while stylish, was a tad revealing. Definitely a skinny built girl though. However she was currently annoyed because she had been waiting for an hour for a new potential contact to show up and so far.. Nothing, "Where is the bugger.. She better not have stiffed me.." luckily while "losing" her patience, she remained in place long enough for said contact to arrive, greeting Kid and apologizing for the delay as she ran into a small issue that she had now dealt with. The woman then asked if they were going to proceed as intended and Kid just smiled as she nodded.

"O course we are mate. This'll help me as much as you after all," and she tossed the woman a small sack which contained the money discussed earlier, "Now about them blueprints you were goin on about..?" the woman looked into the sack just to be sure and smiled as she reached behind her and handed Kid a rolled up large piece of paper. Once unfurled Kid was pleased it was exactly what she was wanting and rolled it back up before using it to salute the girl. "Thanks. Next time the job should be something much easier. Struth."

The two separated and Kid was thinking more about how she was going to pull off her latest heist goal. The blueprints helped a ton but the manor was heavily guarded and there was only one her. She was pretty amazing sure but she didn't think she could do it alone.. Well. For now it didn't matter. She wasn't about to try the heist without being fully prepared and she was hungry so she walked into a nearby stall and ordered some ramen.


___________________________________________________________

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:51 am

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
Fritz found a Human with a smaller presence in regards to Spiritual Energy, and he couldn't help but smirk a bit as he looked onto see a girl that resembled a child, getting paid for what seemed to be the works of thieves.. Intriguing, beyond intriguing in fact. She seemed to be trying to get some Ramen, and Fritz opted to cover her Ramen and buy his own, since he wasn't exactly lacking Monetarily. Surprisingly, he was pretty good at Archery Competitions! "So.. From the looks of things you're a thief eh?.. Least, from what I overheard."


___________________________________________________________

Apps and Info:












View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:16 am

avatar

3rd Division
3rd Division
Radical Dreamer
"Hrn? Dunno whatcha talkin bout mate. I got nothing to say unless you got something worth me saying it for." She recieved a bowl of ramen and thanked the server before starting to dig into it, "Ya lookin for some trouble mate? Accusing random strangers of things. Dun think it may be the healthiest thing in the world to do at times." she finished slurping up the soup and grinned as she got up to leave, "but if n ya believe you got more to say. This really isn't the place to do that wouldn't ya think?" She left a tip on the counter and walked off until she was in a darkened alley in the middle of bum fuck nowhere in the small city, despite it being daylight time, before talking to him again, "So other than havin no tact what is it ye truly be after mate."


___________________________________________________________

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 am

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
Manners weren't quite her thing evidently, nor was anything that might resemble grace or evidence, but that wouldn't stop Fritz quite yet.. He rolled his eyes at the first comment, and watched her casually as she ate the bowl of ramen, resembling that one blonde faggot from that Ninja Anime.. Whatever the fuck that was. "I've noticed you've got some Spiritual Pressure and powers, if I had to guess.. that in and of itself makes you less of a stranger than you're making us out to be.."  As she advised him to the fact that they should probably leave for the current discussion, he would agree.. Fritz tipped the waiter much as she had, and went on about following her outside to an alley.. At least she was kind of discreet..

As she asked her question Fritz would smirk a bit before responding, "Some adventure one would suppose yeah?"


___________________________________________________________

Apps and Info:












View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:20 am

avatar

Princess
Princess


While his eyes opened, he took a huge gasp of air, like coming up from the depths of the water and needing it more than ever. Okay, where was he? He had been following a girl who had blueprints to a manor which had some interesting things inside, one of which he'd been interested in.

Unfortunately, in attempting to get her to stop and give him the blueprints, she instead shot him in the face and threw his body into a dumpster.

Dumpster! That's where he was! ...oh god that smell... Alright, let's get out.

Pulling himself over the edge of the dumpster, Gil Jones traced a finger over the bullet hole he should have had, but found there was nothing there. Figures... still immortal. He pulled out his phone and checked the time, weighing his options. Since he hadn't gotten the blueprints, he needed to tell Schala... hopefully it went over well. Only way to know was to find out.

[Failed. Meet up?] Stepping out of the alleyway he was in, Gil brushed some of the trash off of him and got a few looks from civilians... he sighed and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as his phone buzzed. Best part of being immortal... no fear of cancer.

[Ramen Shop.] Alright, made sense... Schala certainly did love that ramen... Gil began to make his way over there, his stomach grumbling softly at the thought of food. As he rounded the corner, seeing Schala and some white-haired guy walking away from it, he followed them to an alleyway. Schala was further into it, but the man seemed to be questioning her.

Glancing around the man to Schala, Gil made a motion that signaled 'dangerous' with a quizzical look on his face. When Schala nodded her head yes, he pulled out one of his guns and placed it against the white-haired man's head.

"Now I don't know who you are, but I don't really like pointing my gun at people. So how's about we have a nice, long talk regarding you and what you want, or are doing here. That sound good, boss?" With the last word, he glanced over to Schala, not necessarily looking for approval but rather just looking for confirmation. She was the one in charge, after all.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:36 am

avatar

3rd Division
3rd Division
Radical Dreamer
Schala was about to get irritated that the man seemed to be making connections and implications that any normal person wouldn't have been able to make, as it seemed he thought he had everything figured out somehow, but then she thought maybe he was just trying in some odd fucking way to flirt with him and that REALLY set her off, however instead of acting on that or letting it show she just sighed softly, "Ya seem to be confused on what makes people strangers.. I don't give a rats ass if ya got powers or spirit energy like me or anyone else. you and I aren't mates, but strangers to each other." She put a hand on her hip which left it dangerously close to the dagger at her waist, "If ye want adventure that's one thing. But ya came saunterin up to me like we're the best of mates spewing things in public ya couldn't possible confirm. Not exactly..suave..eh?"

She noticed Gil closing in on her but didn't give a tell that she was expecting company, which aided her partner in crime in sneaking up on their "self-proclaimed" friend. After listening to Gil speak up, "Sounds lovely mate. Was just hoping to get to the bottom of who the hell this guy is meself." Schala relaxed and moved her hand off her hip, away from her dagger, though she wasn't unguarded the action may have made it seem like that. Honestly she was hoping the guy would be dumb enough to try something. While Gil and Schala weren't spiritually amazing they were "far" from helpless.

"So let's put the question in the air so ya don't be wracking that brain of yours, who the hell are ye and why should we care."


___________________________________________________________

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 am

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
So there was a gun to his head now, I guess that's a fucking thing. Not sure how or why but what the hell's it matter. All Fritz knew was this inferior human had a gun to his head and well.. Hirenyaku motherfucker. So Now Fritz was behind the gun-man with his bow and arrow drawn gimmick. Fritz instantly smirked, "I'm Fritz, a Quincy from Germany.. I'm here because I'm new around these parts and I'm looking for some other people with Spiritual Energy to associate with but, I didn't expect the warm welcome.." Fritz smiled a bit. "Let's put the weapons away eh?.. Before someone gets hurt.. I wanna join your thieving operation."


___________________________________________________________

Apps and Info:












View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 am

avatar

Princess
Princess


Schala had confirmed he was right in what he asked, and put the questions in the air for him. Things were looking fairly for a moment, that nothing would go out of control, until the man disappeared and Gil felt the energy of a Quincy's bow behind him.

Great, he thought as he closed his eyes, a fucking Quincy. Of all the god damn people in the world...

Fritz introduced himself and stated he was a Germanic Quincy, and was looking for people with spiritual energy, but was lead to them and wanted to join their operation.

"First off, what makes you think we're thieves? The word 'thief' has so many negative connotations to the term that it implies you think you're above us, regardless of the factuality of that statement." Gil put his gun back in the holster on his right hip, moving his coat enough that Schala could see he was still fully armed, with both guns and both swords, but closing his coat before he turned around to face Fritz. As he would speak, in his American accent, he backed up to be closer to Schala, but still an entire foot and a half closer to Fritz than she was, almost like he was ready to jump to protect her at a moment's notice.

"Second off, assuming there even is something for you to join, what can you offer us?" Crossing his arms, Gil remained carefully positioned, ready to strike first if anything happened. When you're an immortal who just casually wakes up after death, you don't fear protecting other people with your life... that in mind, Gil really could care less for his pride. The Quincies in Gil's own timeline were much stronger and had the same level of arrogant pride as Fritz did... he sincerely hoped Schala would kick the pride in the teeth if he wanted to join, since Schala was probably the only Human alive who knew anything about Gil, both that he was immortal and that he's from the future. She would know that Gil hated Quincies, and if Gil was lucky... she'd make him know his place to join.

If Gil was lucky.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 pm

avatar

3rd Division
3rd Division
Radical Dreamer
The dude was fast sure, Kid could tell he was far stronger than Gil and herself by a large gap, but that didn't mean they couldn't take him. They were in home territory and he was a stranger. Regardless she sighed out loud, "ya want to be a thief so ya look for a thief, nearly blurt out criminal things are happening, and then pretend to be hot shit when the cautious thieves take steps to protect their secrecy. Brilliant plan mate." She began to clap her gloves together with dull muffled noise, "ye've got our attention, managed to follow me to a location of mah choosin, and finally say the elephant in the room."

She moved up and put a hand on Gil's shoulder, "We wouldnt be who we are if we didnt give those seeking the trade the tools needed and the guidance o the crew." she was making a bit of a "stretched" reference to Gil's dislike for quincy, but was also saying that even though he could easily be like the rest.. it wouldn't do to turn him away just because of that, "Ya got guts if nothin else hotshot. Ye can join but I'd like a test run of sorts. Even if you fail it, it would give us a better idea of where ya skills in the trade are at, or if you just rely on your own power to make it happen. We're thieves, not brutes, not murderers. So however ya go about doin this best not be doing it overly violently. ya hear?"


___________________________________________________________

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 pm

avatar

Vizard
Vizard
Fritz listened to the two talk and shrugged his shoulders, maybe he wasn't cut out for this line of work like he originally thought he was.. Maybe he'd be better suited finding somewhere else to spread his proverbial wings, maybe.. Maybe it was just best he left this situation in it's entirety.. Fritz would simply wave, "I've reconsidered, my apologies." And like that? He was gone, Hirenyaku'd as far from there as humanly possible. He needed to figure shit out, and this?... This was not the way.

(OOC Sorry guys, I just literally don't know what to do for this thread and haven't figured out how to use Fritz yet... And would rather do a few threads where the context is less forced to figure Fritz out.. My bad.)


___________________________________________________________

Apps and Info:












View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#11Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum