Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 am

8th Division
8th Division
So um, there was this new dude, a vizard and I'm pretty sure he's Korean, because I can't pronounce his name for shit. I'm actually pretty sure it's pronounced like See you on gee or something stupid like that but I'm gonna call him Seo because I'm lazy and um... What were we talking about?

Right that. I figured I'd stalk him like I do most of the odd new people. If I like them, I strike a conversation with them, if they bore me, then I just glue them to their beds when they sleep, it's fucking hilarious, trust me on that one. This kid, well... He looked like your average Korean kid. ya know, black hair, wonky eyes, really cute.

I mean um. "So uh, Seo, have you listened to the most recent BTS album? They're still hot on the charts, right?" Oh god I hoped I didn't sound like a total idiot, I mean I really liked their music so it was okay right?

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum