Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:39 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Reo woke up to see a note taped on his head that said that he had until noon to get his superior a desk (or clean it rather, seeing as it was swamped in paperwork) and then meet her in the Squad 1 training grounds at 1. Blinking his glassy, cyan eyes, he took it off and did his normal morning routine before stopping by his superior's office. Which he could tell from 50 yards away that it was, indeed, just covered with paperwork. Well, she has been doing the work of 47 people...maybe he can take half of that?

Anyways, he got there by 8 a.m. By 11 o'clock, he was done. The desk was seen, the items that absolutely MUST be looked at by the Captain Commander in a small pile in front, everything else on a cart to be hauled off to their respective locations, and the desk was even spotless. Same with the chair. And the whole room for that matter...it was sparkly. The five foot two silverette took the cart away, ate, grabbed his zanpakutou, and was even fifteen minutes early to the training grounds. She was already there. "Reporting as ordered, ma'am. Your desk is even mostly clear with only essential items for you to look at on it. And I cleaned." The blindfolded boy spoke. It was his special sight that allowed him to see, even if it was in greyscale. His sword was on his back and he was in parade rest stance.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:03 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena shook her head and laughed in disbelief as the boy hadn't even bothered to complain about it, "Well that was fast at least maybe next time I should up the workload eh? Maybe have you clean my toilet? I'm kidding by the way.." she began stretching as she had been waiting a while having made herself scarce purposely figuring the new member would have complained had she been present, "So how do you want this to play out? We can start small. Start big. I could stand here and do no offense. Or I could just see how quickly I could smash you into the ground if you prefer to be defensive. I don't really care which. So you pick." She finished her exercising and grinned, "oh yeah. Welcome to the First Division. I am Rena Lisola, I keep forgetting not everyone automatically knows that. Gets hard to remember things when you do so much paperwork in a day" she then took a judo stance and simply waited.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Reo sweatdropped. She said she was joking...but with the workload she already had, he couldn't help but wonder if it was more of a half-joke than anything. The captain commander spoke some more, giving him some options on how this spar should go. "Considering you're doing the work of 47 people, that shouldn't be surprising...maybe I can take away half of that? Plus, isn't it a part of the job description of the Vice-Captain to support their captain in any way they can? Anyways, let's not go too slowly, but let's not see how fast you can smash me, you'll do that in record time I've no doubt...I'll start with shikai, then when pushed, I'll use bankai. But be warned...a lot of my shikai abilities...are very strong, I almost would say that a majority of them aren't fit for a sparring match...but I'll leave that decision up to you, ma'am." He drew his white katana and held it like a knight would hold a sword to declare fealty or a king would to knight someone. "Accelerate: Jishaku!"

His katana transformed into a seven foot long, three foot wide, black greatsword. Compared to his five foot two frame, the sword made him look even more like a midget, but at least it fit with the rest of his outfit now. And despite the weapon's size, he could wield it like a normal katana. An ability was already active on it though, a passive that would mark whatever the sword would hit for five posts. Reo, shunpoed above her, swing the large sword down on top her. He was physically strong and he was fast, but he doubted those will matter much to the captain commander. After all, there was a reason she was considered the strongest in the Gotei 13.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
He talked about taking his duty seriously, or at least it seemed that way to Rena, and offering to assist with paperwork, oh if only he knew, before dictating the rules of the match like Rena had requested of him. Smiling she took her usual Sendo Genkotsu stance, one fist up and slightly out near her head's level one fist down near her waist bent at the elbow, her body side tilted for less surface to attack. Leg's spread evenly and firmly while also slightly bent to provide better foundation. The new vice-captain of her's then released into his Shikai and Rena blinked as the boy was now using a zanpaktou which was bigger than he was, but figured it was not an issue to wield because of how Zanpaktou worked for their shinigami, he shunpo'd and brought his weapon down at her which was responded to by a left hook into the blade to stall it or send it backwards.

She noticed her hand get a mark on it, but she didn't concern herself with it for the moment, she had read his file but as usual she would rather experience her fellow shinigami's abilities herself. It helped her learn strategic information regarding how best to use this boy and it helped her learn as a fighter in how to better deal with new and interesting things.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She punched the sword, making him do a backflip and slide a short distance away on the ground. But he marked her. Now to combine his two support moves. Suddenly, he and his sword started to electrify, electricity arcing all over him and his sword. Just touching him or his sword would electrocute them, or anything he's touching that also conducts electricity, which luckily there wasn't much here. He then activated the ability, which would then pull rather harshly on her glove, like a very strong magnetic pull, towards his weapon. The pull itself would only lasts for two posts. He charged right back with a stab. If it was blocked, he'd flip onto his weapon and slide towards her with a kick aimed at her face before jumping away and pulled on his weapon to fling himself back to the hilt.

He'd continue striking at her, trying to keep contact with her as much as possible. The electric current was going to last a long time (five posts), but not forever, and that magnetic pull should help some...maybe...it was the Captain Commander...and she was a hand to hand combatant...

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena's hand twitched as it tried to move it's way to her vice-captain's weapon. What was this? Regardless of how, she at least understood the why when he was suddenly all sparky with electricity. Figuring there was nothing she could do to remove the mark on her glove she formed water around it, without touching the glove itself other than one sliver of water, and left a tendril of water from this "bubble" to the ground on Rena's left extended and retracting it with her arms movements. When she moved her hand to block his stab, and his proceeding flurry, this protected her from being electrocuted entirely but didn't keep that hand from going numb from the constant shocks, despite the bulk of the shock being re-directed.

She didn't like being fought against by her own hand however, and made sure to use ONLY that hand to block the rest of his strikes until she thought of something else. Raising her other hand she fired a Byakurai at his shoulder on the outside before releasing two sho from the same finger at both shins, and a shakkaho at his torso, which if he fell cuz of the Sho's would be his head. All were weakened from no incantation and further held back because Rena didn't want to accidentally kill him of course. But they still wouldn't feel pleasant if they landed.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Of all the counters he'd seen attempted in his relatively short tenure as a shinigami, he'd never seen someone counter his magnetize and electric current in such a way, even among other water users. She focused on countering with that hand. Then came the kido spells. He dodged the byakurai, and one of the shos, but the other got him in the right leg, making him stumble face first into the Shakkaho. She may not have powered them at all, but it still hurt and sent him sliding back, pieces of his black blindfold flying off. When he looked back at her, his face was burnt lightly and dirty, his nose bleeding a little bit as well. Wiping the blood with his free hand away from his mouth, he walked towards her with his glassy, cyan eyes locked onto her. The last 10 yards he dashed straight at her, only to dash right to her right, using his weapon's reach to swipe at her leg.

Then he rushed back forward for a stab aiming at the string of water heading to the ground, then swing it up, spin, and kick at her face. Then, if he wasn't caught, smoothly go into a downward swing while still in midair. He was gonna save his Railgun Spike for much later, seeing as he didn't have the power to use one ability right after another.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum