Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Project Gallifrey

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:17 am

Princess
Princess

It... was a limitless, unending straight black tunnel. What was she supposed to feel when she was it? Mizu felt scared and empty inside. Sansei didn't seem to care. Since Mizu was the one with the more vivid emotion... Nicole was scared, and felt empty inside. Yeah. That.

The walls seemed to be alive, like it was some terrifying throat of a gigantic beast swallowing them in. A tunnel of black and purple, sounds that echoed forever and yet not at all... Mizu, and therefore Nicole, was terrified. Every step she took, she glanced back at Rena to make sure she wasn't going to get swallowed instantly, gulping lightly.

Stop being a pussy.
It's not my fault I'm scared, Sansei!
It is exactly your fault that you are scared. Pathetic.
Well then you take over jerky-face! Nicole listens to us, you be the one not scared!
Gladly.

Suddenly, Nicole stood straight up and her shaking stopped, as she grabbed ahold of her Asauchi, unsheathing it and turning to face Rena.

"Go." Her voice was cold and commanding, not that she had any right to command Rena, but Sansei didn't care. It was obvious to him that Rena wasn't going to hurt Nicole, because for some reason she seemed attached to her. Humans... hell, even Shinigami... their attachments were rediculous at all times. Oh well.

As Nicole steeled herself, her face and expressions were blank, apathetic and staring not at Rena but past her, uncaring and only awaiting orders, or Rena to draw her own blade. This was boring as hell.

You're such a pussy, Mizu.
Language!
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:12 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"Your talking to the wrong person for that," came a slightly higher noble sounding voice from behind Nicole as Reika tapped on her shoulder, "Soutaichou will be busy making sure the Dangai Precipice World behaves. Giving us the time needed to play," when Nicole, or whoever was "buffering" for her at the moment, Reika and Rena were currently confused about that whole schtick, it would reveal the white haired but beautiful cat lady that wielded a long katana with a blue hue to it and seemingly emitting cold.

Rena however had pulled out four dagger weapons with chains attached to them and herself before tossing them into the walls nearby and sitting down with a huff, "I won't be able to move. Though that doesn't mean I will be in danger as you two do whatever. Just don't touch the walls. I can keep the Dangai from closing in on us or the sweeper from appearing but if you touch the walls with any limb that limb is forfeit until we manage to get the 4th division to slowly begin restoring it."

Reika cut in, "The physical part of your training will be dealt with by me, but before that... Rena and I need to confirm something.." she put her hand up palm open by Nicole's face for a moment, "Tanma Otoshi" which caused a light to appear before Nicole, and thus Sansei got forced into Nicole's inner world, where a moment later Reika appeared and looked around, apparently since Sansei was dominant the area was full of dead tree's with a black sky. Reika and Rena had discussed using Reika's uniqueness as a means to try this before, but this was the first time they were actually trying to do so. Since Reika was energy given form and not a regular soul or spirit she didn't seem to be bound to the same limitations. Making this little stunt possible in the first place.

"So.. my maker and I are curious why the girl seems to not be..herself. it's detrimental to training if you two...?" she blinked as she looked around a bit more for Mizu, "or..one.. Seems you don't share the world in the normal sense.. Either way.. It's detrimental if you spirits are the ones training her body instead of her. So I'm here to ask or get you to stop so we can get somewhere. Sure she'd get trained either way, but then I wouldn't be training her. I'd be training you two. And as much of an oddity as that already is..There will be times where you can't render her such assistance. I'd rather she learned herself and thus you learned through her growth than the other way around."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 am

Princess
Princess

As Nicole turned around to face the catgirl who had spoken, she seemed genuinely confused. Where had she come from? Nicole and Rena had been the only ones who walked through... was she already here? that made some level of sense, but Rena huffed as she sat down and began to meditate or some shit, talking about not touching the walls and to focus on the other girl that wasn't herself or Rena.

As Sansei looked around, he realized he was in his own realm of Nicole's psyche. How the hell had the catgirl forced him down? Wait, better question, how the hell was the catgirl here? That made no sense whatsoever... but he didn't have time to analyze or process the situation as the catgirl began to speak, asking that Nicole get the training and him learn from it rather than the other way around.

"Honestly, I would if I could." Sansei sighed as his shoulders dropped lightly, the giant tree demon looking over the cat lady. "I've been almost exclusively in control of Nicole for a long time. Ever since that dumbass father of hers injected her with what I assume to be Rena's blood, based on Mizu's dumbass personality, Nicole's been jumping between one of us. She doesn't have a personality that isn't us. We are her, in every sense of the way."

Sansei looked over the waterless lake and dead trees, seeing as clear as day despite the blackened sky, and inhaled deeply and exaggeratingly, before exhaling the same way.

"I would let Nicole have control if she, or I, knew how to do that. Fighting is what I know. Social, kindness, friendship... those are Mizu's shtick. Go bug her."

Immediately, the entire area flashed; the trees were brought to life, the sky was blue and beautiful, and the water was crystal clear, completely pure and innocent. Standing in front of the catgirl was no longer a tree demon, but a teenage girl with long blue hair and green clothes. Smiling, Mizu spoke.

"Hi there! I'm Mizu! Sansei is a bit of a butt-head, but he was mostly right. We don't know how to help Nicole take control, it's always one of us... and it's been Sansei by his own for a long time. Did you know that Nicole didn't speak for almost Thirty years? She didn't feel the need to because Sansei wasn't speaking to her directly. We don't know what to do, and if you do that would be lovely!"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:23 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Reika listened to Sansei explain things to a degree and sighed softly, he then apparently changed places with his fellow Zanpaktou spirit Mizu because the entire area changed to a more pleasant one and she appeared all smiles and happiness before speaking. Listening once more Reika could only think of one thing, "Then where is Nicole right now." for all the spirit's shenanigans and compliance to Reika, an outsider, being in Nicole's inner world. Nicole herself had not appeared yet. This was more concerning than anything as that could mean any number of things. "Before anything else happens. We need Nicole here. Right here. Just like you are."

Rena was still sitting, grumbling and only getting half pieces from the essence connection between her and Reika, but was concerned as she kept her eyes on Nicole's tranced body. She shifted her weight a little to get more cozy and sighed because she figured she was going to be here quite a long time..

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 am

Princess
Princess

That... was a good question. Where was Nicole during all of this?

Mizu looked around like she'd been thrown into a pit of Hollows without a sword, and got more worried by the moment. Sansei's voice echoed throughout the area as Mizu started to calm down,

"Nicole's never been here. We can talk to her, but she's never been inside our worlds."

Mizu breathed in an air of calmness, as due to her only being here for a few months she hadn't realized that. Sansei, having been within Nicole her entire life, was more aware of how things worked.

"How do we bring Nicole here? Maybe inside here, without us being as much a part of her, she could have her own personality and learn how to take control of her body instead of us."

Mizu started to dance around, as though dancing would lead Nicole to being summoned, and Sansei's grumbles were heard echoing like before. It seemed that they could speak to each other like this regardless of who's 'world' they were in, which was interesting to say the least.

In the real world, Nicole was like a statue; no movement whatsoever, not even breathing. If you didn't know any better, it'd be easy to assume she wasn't a real person.
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Reika frowned, "And you spent how long never questioning your shinigami being always absent? Shame on the both of you. You are Zanpaktou Spirits. Beings of power and knowledge beyond normal entities. You should have been worried about this a long time ago. It's your job to help assist in the growth and protection of the shinigami you are bonded to."

Reika put a hand up in the air like she was raising her hand to be called on and closed her eyes for a minute. She could feel the slightest spiritual signature despite being literally surrounded by spiritual energy, that was condensed and most likely was Nicole. She put her hand down and opened her eyes before motioning for Mizu to follow and walked off to the east. After about thirty minutes they reached a place where Reika felt the energy emmanate but was confused when she didn't see or hear anyone.

"Well..shit. I thought that since there was a condensed spirit presence it would have been her.." Reika said as she bit her thumb, not drawing blood cuz that's stupid, in frustration, "We have to find her and drag her ass out of bed so to speak. A non-sentient Shinigami isn't possible, no matter how "blank" she may seem. She's still a sentient soul reaper. So she's here somewhere. period."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:23 am

Princess
Princess

The two spirits listened to the catgirl's words, whose name they still didn't know, as she ranted and lectured them on never trying to find Nicole or let her do her own thing, to an extent. Mizu followed the catgirl to the East, and as they stopped Mizu could feel Nicole nearby, but couldn't see her. The catgirl continued speaking, and looked up as Sansei began to speak.

"You were right, Catgirl." The world suddenly shifted back to Sansei's version, Mizu disappearing as the tree demon stood in her place, Nicole standing perfectly still like a statue in front of Reika. "She was in my world, not Mizu's, because I was her original spirit. I don't know what to do though..." Sansei walked forward, picking up Nicole who went limp in his arms, like she was sleeping, and handed her to Reika. "This is Mizu's area of expertise. Shift back."

The world once again shifted back to Mizu's, the bright sky not phasing anyone because they could still see perfectly clear in the midnight of Sansei's world, Reika and Nicole standing in front of Mizu now. She gasped lightly and ran over, taking Nicole from Reika.

"How do we... wake her up?"
"How do we... wake her up?"

As Mizu spoke inside the world, Nicole spoke simultaneously outside of it. That was weird!
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena frowned as she heard the girl ask how to wake her up in her trance state. Considering the frame of mind the girl was supposed to be in that shouldn't have been possible. Which further proved Rena and Reika's theory concerning Nicole was close to the truth, but as she was stuck in the Dangai and couldn't enter another person's inner world like Reika could. She could do nothing but watch and wait.

Meanwhile Reika was rubbing her chin and pacing around thinking of what to do after being asked that question and having played hot potato with Nicole's consciousness. She furrowed her brows as she thought of something and immediately formed, and stabbed her Zanpaktou towards Nicoles stopping it right at her forehead and drawing the "tiniest" of droplets of blood in the process.

Rena blinked and frowned further as she noticed a tiny speck of blood on Nicole's forehead and figured it had something to do with Reika. She would have to lecture that damned cat later.

Reika calmed Mizu down, assuming she freaked from the action like Reika figured she would, before explaining herself, if Nicole DIDN'T wake up from that, "It was the quickest way to try and wake her by shocking her into being forced to respond. She was never in any real danger.." but if Nicole DID wake up Reika would sheathe her sword and grin.

With the girl finally paying friggin attention to what was going on. They could begin.

If she continued to not be awake though,. Reika would continue her pacing and chin rubbing as she tried to think of something else.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Princess
Princess

"No wait what are you doing?!" Mizu screamed out as the catgirl pulled out her sword and began to thrust it towards Nicole's face, stopping it just in time for a tiny single drop of blood to show up on her forehead. There was a moment of nothing happening as the Catgirl sheathed her blade and began to explain, and then suddenly there was a pulse of energy as the world collapsed and the Catgirl found herself back outside Nicole's soul.

"Wh..where am I?..." Red eyes took a look around, seeing a large purple tunnel that had no beginning or end, and walls that genuinely looked creepy. It was like she was inside of a throat, and it made her tense up lightly and shrink herself, trying to stay perfectly in the middle of the tunnel. "Who are you? Where's mommy?" Her sword had since dropped, currently laying on the ground as Nicole tried to figure out what was going on.

Holy shit, it worked.
Holy shit, you swore.
Tell no one.
Right, because I have so many people to tell.
Nicole, can you hear us?
Y...yes... who are you?...
I'm Mizu.
I'm Sansei.
We are your souls.
Where's Mommy?
Mommy... died, Nicole. A long time ago.

Nicole lightly began to cry, and it wouldn't take a genius to know why as she stayed quiet. Her eyes weren't focused on anything, and were instead seemingly looking through the Dangai to the other side.

Where am I?...
Rena is going to help you get stronger, Nicole. Do what her and the Catgirl say, okay? We can talk later.
Oh... okay...

Swallowing lightly, Nicole wiped her tears away as she took another look around, seeing a girl sitting down and a Catgirl. Nodding almost to herself, she picked up her sword and inspected it lightly, casually turning to speak directly to the Catgirl.

"H-hi there. I'm... Nicole. Who are you?" Mizu had said the other person was named Rena, but didn't give the Catgirl a name. Why was that?
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:19 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"My name is Reika." The catlady said as she wiped sweat from her brow having been forced out of the inner world so suddenly and needed to take a second to recover from the transfer in general as well, "You aren't an easy girl to find missy.. That was very unpleasant." She shook herself a bit to finish re-adjusting to "reality" though being in the Dangai still made that feel weird.

While she was recovering Rena grinned and spoke up, "Reika will be training your body. When she is done we will swap places and I will teach you what you need to know to blend into Soul Society. Like it's laws and rules. Who is who. Who you report to. The important stuff." at which point Reika was feeling better again and sighed as she drew her Zanpaktou again, "So do you know how to fight? Do you know how to draw upon your power? And No I don't mean you Mizu and Sansei.. I mean Nicole.."

She felt she had to point out that even if it confused Nicole because those two spirits were already told that to most benefit Nicole SHE had to receive the training and she didn't want them getting in the way considering how much of a pain in the ass it had been to grab a hold of the girl from her trauma in the first place.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum