Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Ika's new Plans (ALL CHAOS MEMBERS)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Tue May 02, 2017 5:01 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan was confused as all hell at the chaos around him and just sat still and ducked when necessary. It was no wonder they were called CHAOS. Then Ika called to order the meeting. New bases and shit. Along with a quick introduction to his son, a vampire (the teenager wanted to experiment on him using garlic), a vizard named Shana, another vizard named Reno, and an advent named Dre. New bases for them in key cities. Tegan raised his hand. "Anywhere in the US and possibly the UK should be out...that's where the Committee is strongest and have the most support."

Stupid Kuro the kitty piped up in his usual lazy way. "Pretty much. We should know, our family have only been funding the Committee since before it was the Committee. Australia sounds awesome though...besides the fact everything on the land and in the sea wants to eat you...or kill you...I vote for Sydney if I even get a vote." Once he was done, the scrawny teenager took Kuro out of his pocket, slammed him into the table and put him back into his shirt pocket. The black kitty just rubbed his nose a little and took out a bag of skittles to eat.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 5:19 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seralin politely listens to her comrade. Everyone's entitled to voice their opinion, after all. Who was she to say otherwise? Of course, once those two men were finished speaking that left Seralin to speak her mind. "If I may, I believe a good location for a base may be Trenton, New Jersey over in America. It is near the Committee's home base, close enough we could possibly spy on them. It is also in a seperate state, a location quite suitible for security measures to be set up for keeping out of their sight. Strategically speaking, it's a perfect location. Local crime alone would be a good cover for any operations." She reclinws back into hwr seat, crossing her arms over her chest. "It would also expand recruitment into the states. Two birds, one stone." Her opinion was out now, it was Ika's decision to act on it.

Sol'Elis steps to the side, letting the sphere Ika threw tap harmlessly against the wall.

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 am

Princess
Princess

Disney World? She wanted him to... alright, whatever, she can sit down for a bit. It was satisfying to have a girl wrapped around his arm, but he didn't give her a proper answer... not yet, anyway.

Carbon copy of Ika's worst qualities walked in shortly after, being his son, and an air of superiority pissed Avon right off. He bit his tongue, keeping his comments to himself; while based on power he was probably about the same as Avon, it wasn't a smart move to piss on the boss' kid.

Little redhead was next, obviously a fire-type... Avon was sad he didn't have any water to test the theory, but took a seat and just waited for the meeting to begin, obviously not very familiar with everyone else who was in the room. Avon wasn't familiar with them either, but he would be by the end of this meeting.

Shitstain number two walked in from the fucking ceiling, gotta look into that later, and landed on the couch as he browsed the room. Obviously he was another of the vizards, and based on his mask being just casually there, he was a powerful one.

Weird-ass red man was next, and it was difficult to get a grasp of who or what he was solely due to the cloak, though he vaguely registered as human... there were some differences, and Avon made a mental note to inspect the red man more closely later.

Finally, some dumbass with a shit-eating grin walked in, glanced around, and took a seat next to someone else who he clearly had at least been acquainted with, also waiting for the meeting to start. With everyone seemingly here...

Ika went on to introduce a few people: Kazuku was the son, Shana was the redhead, Michael was... a vampire? Okay whatever, Reno was the hulk, Avon was conveniently left out of the introduction but, based on Saio, it was clear he was already advertised. Ika explained in short that they were going to spread out, and listed a few locations.

First person to respond suggested staying out of the US, but then... wait.

wait. did that cat just talk. ...okay, moving on.

Their family funds the Committee? Look into that later, too. That's definitely not an okay thing. After abusing the cat and it beginning to eat some fucking skittles because why the fuck not, next to speak was Seralin. She suggested Trenton, New Jersey based on activities and crime. It wasn't bad.

"Los Angeles is mine. I don't care if we all go there or we split up, but considering that's my base of operations on a personal level, it's damn sure going to be my base of operations on a professional one. London is a valid option but I feel it's too Cliche, maybe go with Cardiff instead? Toronto is fine, Tokyo is also a little cliche, I'm pretty sure Rome got destroyed recently so probably best that we stay away from there, Australia is valid, Antarctica is idiotic. That's all I've got to say for now."
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue May 02, 2017 6:13 am

8th Division
8th Division
To be honest, I didn't care about the tactical locations of the bases. Again, any of them that knew me would know that much. I'd ditch Richie Rich just because he wasn't my type and saunter elsewhere. "Wherever we put bases, they better be someplace fun, like Ireland or Japan!" Ireland, because drinking all day long sounded like fun, and Japan because where the hell did you think I went to practice my costume changes?

Either way I didn't care too much about the others. Personally, I wanted to annoy Ika, and what better way to do that by flirting with his son, the one guy who can't stand me. I'd slide up to him and give him the eyes. The boys loved that.

Clownpiece: I have a bad feeling about this....
Yeah well I don't, so you can suck it rainbowtits.

Personally, some of the suggestions weren't too bad, Los Angeles put us in a good spot, but what about the others? "Sydney might work, but that's if you can handle walking around with all the shit that comes with Austrailia. By that, I just mean... don't touch the girls, they hate that shit. Personally, I'd take somewhere in Russia. It's already a disheveled country, and other nations around it would be within easy reach. That and the booze is great."

As I'd listen only partially to the others here, I'd notice something touching me. I hated it when people touched me. I hated the way most people sounded, to be fully honest with you. Looking over... OH GOD ANYONE BUT HER. "No, fuck you, listen here you crazy bitch!" As I'd seriously gotten annoyed with her, I touched my Zan and poked her full of holes with solidified darkness. Except...

What the shit? She doesn't even BLEED? "Hey Asshole, catch!" I'd shout over in Ika's direction, shortly thereafter tossing Saio. Sure as hell didn't want her near ME. That, and fuck my asshole of a father.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed May 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Espada
Espada
Selica had just returned from the hell hole of a desert known as Hueco Mundo where it seemed everything within sight was targeting her and attempting to murder her. Of course, nothing seemed to take into account the fact that she was indeed the former 8th espada only leaving due to her pure love and loyalty to Ika. Sure Graven had been the center of her world once but there was no replacing Ika. Everything her bright blue eyes had landed on would die a very painful death, which would eventually bore her. Besides, she couldn't stand to be away from her Ika any longer.

Selica had returned, however she couldn't seem to find a single person anywhere. By deduction of reasoning, the white haired beauty would find herself wandering into the most hectic meeting she had ever seen in her long lifetime. These people were fucking insane. They were throwing shit and yelling. They didn't even seem to get along, so why would Ika pick them? These people were obnoxious, which made Selica glad knew nothing about them. From across the room, she would see the very man she had been looking for and would begin to make her way to him avoiding whatever was happening around her.

Selica would attempt to walk up beside Ika and place a hand on his shoulder, except she didn't seem to feel comfortable saying any words yet. She just wanted to feel him near her and observe the zoo.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 8:45 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana nodded to Ika as he greeted her, paying attention to those he had pointed out, cataloging who they were deciding that she would get to know them on her own accord later. Listening to Ika as he continued to lay out the plans and entire point of this meeting Shana would look relatively uninterested, her eyes absorbing in as much detail on those she didn't know as possible from the Vizard Hulk to the Vampire, to Ika's Kid... now that was train of thought that Shana didn't really need to think about especially with the hanger comment that Ika had made she figured that Ika wasn't exactly a proud Father. Though she was a little taken aback by the fact that he wanted his son to off the Only medic she was aware of it this little group of unstable misfits. As Ika mentioned the various places that he had in mind to build bases Shana was truly uninterested so long as she didn't get assigned to some place cold.

As Ika opened up the floor for comment One of the members that Shana didn't recognize, a human with a black cat spoke up advising against America and the UK because of the collection of empowered residents of the human world known as the committee who apparently Ika wasn't on good terms with No surprise there. Then the human's cat spoke, like with real words and everything. The fact that he revealed some interesting information about the humans ties to the committee was almost lost on Shana by the fact that it actually was talking. Of course the follow up animal cruelty was enough to cause Shana to raise the room's temperature a degree or two for a moment, she wasn't fond of people harming animals, though her flare of temper was lost as the kitty just started eating skittles like it was nothing.

The next to speak was one of the two girls that Shana had noticed standing close together earlier, she had suggested a town in New Jersey. The points she raised were valid though the only problem Shana could see with them is that if anyone in the committee was even half way decent at sensing they would notice a group of powerful people showing up on their front step, though a micro base with one or two members could work, at least for what she was suggesting. The blue haired human responded next, apparently from Saio's earlier comments he was a rather rich individual. He basically said that no matter what LA was his because he had his own set up there for personal business so it might as well be the one that he runs for C.H.A.O.S, which made sense to the red-haired vizard. The rest of his comments was basically his opinion on Ika's suggestions, things like England and Tokyo being a little cliche for setting up bases which Shana could agree to but she understood why it was. His comment about Antartica being stupid caused Shana to chuckle slightly, though she would have to admit that it would be a great 'last resort' base should the others fall.

Saio in her normal crazy fashion mentioned that she didn't care so long as they were fun, mentioning Ireland or Japan, though no supporting reasons were said out loud. Then she sidled up next to Ika's son Well at least it isn't me Was the only thought going through her mind especially as Kazuku voiced his opinion suggesting Sydney if you could handle Australia or Russia which while being colder than Shana like she would admit would be a good location to have a base. A moment or two after going silent, Kazuku apparently noticed Saio close enough to him to make physical contact. Suddenly Saio was poked full of holes by what appeared to be solidified darkness though she didn't bleed. Then Kazuku threw Saio at Ika, deciding that it wasn't worth the disruption to the meeting for the potential hilarity that would follow Shana used Shunpo to catch her room mate mid-air, and again to land by the wall where she would put Saio down on her feet, draping one arm around her shoulder hoping that would keep her still enough till the meeting was over.

Then something that Shana did not expect happened, an Arrancar entered the room, though as Ika didn't react violently Shana didn't either and readied to voice her own opinion on the matter. "I have no actual opinions on where we build the bases, the only request that I make on this matter is that you don't assign me any where cold."

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Reno frowned as the meeting was just about re-location. Thus had nothing to do with anything Reno was interested in. He couldn't help but notice the "Vampire" Michael seemed to have the same expression as he did, who in turn also noticed Reno's frown as well, and this caused him to sigh softly before pulling out a cigarette of weed and lighting it to smoke. Neither of the beings seemed to have anything to add. They could go anywhere in the world their desired at their whim and didn't care where the base was officially located. Having been called merely to be introduced seemed stupid to Reno, and Michael was glad he was introduced, but shared the opinion that this was a waste of time and could be better served doing other things of interest.

Reno started taking a nap at this point, smoking the weed cigarette in his sleep, somehow, but Michael continued to pay attention on the "off chance" that this turned into something more important. He had long since learned not everything should be taken at face value.

(OOC - Just trying to move threads I'm in along. Sorry it's short)

View user profile

on Sat May 20, 2017 3:03 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika pondered New York for a second and a lightbulb went off.. Maybe.. Maybe he SHOULDN'T.. Avoid New York.. "Change of plans folks, I may actually try to work something out with the Committee.. Let's keep New York in our plans.."

Ika listened to the ideas presented and smiled at Tegan "I have no qualms with the Committee, they are an important part of our future plans and frankly, my intention is to set up shop right next door to them, literally, that is one place already reserved.. US and UK are necessities in regards to setting up a foothold in the regions. I want at least 3 bases between the USA and the UK, Or, Three in the USA and one somewhere in Europe.. The rest can be scattered..." Ika then listened to the kitty-cat and smirked, "No worries, I won't send you to China, though I do hear the Chinese restaurant up the road here has a GREAT Recipe for fried cat.." Ika grinned and licked his lips, clearly intending to freak out the pussy cat, before he Shunpo'd behind it and patted it on the head. "Just kidding, you're safe... And I do like the Sydney idea, I'm adding that to my final list in fact. The only one for certain I have right now is New York.." Ika looked around the rest of the room to listen to other ideas at this point..

Seralin spoke up, having heard what everyone else advocated for and seemed to plug her own home area, "I have no need to spy on the Committee anymore after recent developments.. You see, we have no need to view them as enemies any longer, I think having two bases that close in proximity is a bit on the side of overkill Seralin, though your input wouldn't be wrong at all within the context of the information you have as of now.. Well done on that front." Ika shot her a genuine smile before returning his attention to other matters, the other people in the room.. He then stifled a laugh in Sol'Elis' direction, before patting her head, to begin on topics elsewhere..

Avon piped in with LA as a suggestion, clearly having his mind made up there as Ika tapped his pen on the desk, "If we can utilize your own base of operations, or if you can set up one independent of our others.. What I'm essentially saying is if you can make it on your own I will allow for a base in LA to be considered one of our headquarters, but I wouldn't be quite as convinced if it was MY money being used to fund such a base.. I like the area, but frankly, if it's that near and dear to you, I doubt you'll have any qualms with what I'm advocating for Avon.." Ika went ahead and jotted down LA as a definitive yes, but was sure not to mark off the number of bases he had ready to go since Avon would be dealing with this one.. An extra base in a place where Ika wanted one.. There were certainly worse outcomes to be had.. As Ika listened to the rest of Avon's thoughts he kept Toronto and London as potential options, and added Cardiff to the list. Tokyo stayed as well, though he did make it a point to mark Rome off.. He kept Australia on the list, Sydney namely, before piping up, "I'm essentially gonna go ahead and say a base in the land of the Bunyip's is a definitive yes.. as for Antarctica? Sue me, I want a penguin. Besides, that was always more intended for if we needed to get off the grid.. It's very much viable in that sense, regardless of your personal feelings on that matter, but we'll wait and see on that one..

Ika now turned his attention to the little fireplug that was Saio, whom recommended Japan and Ireland, which prompted Ika to mark down Dublin and move Tokyo up the list of priorities... "I actually still rather enjoy the idea of Japan in general, and Tokyo is the most populated area but.. perhaps Karakura Town would be a better fit?... Eh, we'll figure that out later.." Ika marked down Karakura Town on the list of potential landing areas, and continued on..

Ika could see his sons wheels turning a mile a minute in that overgrown pea he called a brain, and as he spoke about the women of Australia being prudish Ika shrugged, "In fairness, no women short of the crazy bitch I just kicked out a window, has ever actually wanted you to touch them. Seriously, you're like a more emo Richie Rich in drag, and that's on your best day.. Anyway, I do actually really enjoy the idea of a base in Russia, and as we speak am adding Moscow to my list of potential base locations.." As Ika said this, he noticed Saio was flirting with his son, trying to feel him up though apparently?.. He was NOT a fan of that shit, and as he threw Saio at him like a fastball, and her cheeks began to flap in the wind as one might see in a cartoon, Ika drew his leg back as far as it would go before unleashing a violent punt to the flying idiots face.

The hangtime was.. Pretty damn good all things considered, and Ika began to realize he could've made a killing as a punter in the NFL.. "She's fine for what it's worth folks, but let's not follow her example eh?.. Moving on to more important matters..."

Selica had shown up, which was a lovely and more than welcomed surprise. She just couldn't keep away from him for whatever reason, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't find that level of undying devotion, and unwarranted need to be a bit on the.. sexier side of things he could find in a woman, the only thing he could think of above that was his own cock, and that was a discussion for another time.. She approached him, and placed a hand on his shoulder and looked on, as though she were observing the zoo.. He caroused her hand and pulled up a seat, "Have a seat my dear, you haven't missed much... you were safe during your escape weren't you?.. No one I need to kill?.." He smiled a bit, not releasing her hand as she sat, until it was time to move on to the next discussion...

Shana had nodded towards Ika as he greeted her, and paid attention to those he pointed out, seeming to catalog them almost in some odd way.. She didn't say much, though she observed everything and seemed mildly intrigued by Ika's Arrancar Pet.. "Don't stare on so perplexed Shana, all our kind is like them, at least halfway.. I think I can honor your request as pertains to climate though, so you have that to take solace in.." He smiled knowingly at the Vizard whom acted as though she knew nothing, it wasn't the case but the act was clever. It didn't matter. Next...

Reno had taken a nap, Michael had begun to smoke and Reno.. How the fuck?..

Ignoring those two freaks, Wade had left the premises to deal with more urgent matters...

Ika spoke to everyone at this point, "I thank everyone for their cooperation thus far, and we will now move onto the more advanced stages of this meeting.. What I have down now, is New York, LA, and Sydney Australia as definitive base locations.. Potential locations include Dublin, Karakura Town, Tokyo, London, Cardiff, Paris, and Toronto.. Is there anything else to add or should I just give you all these Gigai gimmicks and transporter badge gimmicks and send you on your merry way?" Ika smiled as he said this, lightly petting Selica's head as though she were a kitten. "If there is nothing else to discuss, I will simply leave you with this. The Arrancar, nor the Committee are our enemies. I don't even necessarily consider the Gotei to be our enemies. If you are attacked, protect yourself. If an organization makes a move on us, I should be the first to know. Other than that, we are Chaos. Watch each others backs, and we will prosper... That's all for now if no one else has anything to add.." Ika looked around, wanting to be sure before he dismissed everyone that the meeting was ready and right to be adjourned..

He snapped before making a special announcement, "Selica, Avon, Seralin, and Kazuku.. You are all to stay with me to help finish the finer details of this project.. That is all."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun May 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan shrugged. "If you can patch things up between the two groups. I don't know what your first impression was like, but it must not have been very good. Plus with Dre's shenanigans and maybe other peoples if they found out they were affiliated with us..." He'd let it go from there and listened. If that can happen, then they needn't worry about location as much at all. Then came the comment to Kuro. In his usual, lazy way of speaking, the skittle eating kitten flipped the man off with his middle claw. "Gotta kill me first. Easier said than done. Besides, on the way out, I'd make you regret eating me. Hemorrhoids for years." Then the kitty continued eating skittles. Then nodding off to sleep. He was an odd cat. But also judging from some people's stares at him, it seemed the talking kitty was attracting some attention. But not the crazy bitch that Ika had kicked out. Weird. Certainly outcasts. This was probably where he best belonged.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seralin remained politely silent as the others continued to talk. Hearing their leader's reply to her statement she took what was said with a respectful and short bow from her seat. "Thank you, Ika." It was an idea she came up with based upon apparently old information. If she had known that the Committee was not a problem then she would have made the suggestion of somewhere in the central United States. That discussion seemed to be over now, a discussion she mentally took notes on.

Upon most of the current members being dismissed she looks to Sol'Elis and gives her a small nod, a sign the mod soul takes as her approval of Ika's command. "Teleporter badges? Would it be okay if I were to ask you how they work and what their purpose is?" She already had a custom gigai of her own, modifications could be made to a gigai as easily as changing a light bulb to her. But a teleporter badge? That was certainly new. She was also always willing to learn something interesting. And this, this was very intriguing.

Sol walked out upon Seralin and Ika both giving her the 'okay' to leave. Not once did she talk or contribute, not that she felt obligated to. She didn't know enough to properly contribute. 'Maybe I was brought to be shown off to the rest...? If so it didn't seem to work...' She decides that heading back to Seralin's area of the base would be best for now. Maybe she could get back into reading that book on algebra.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum