Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Ika's new Plans (ALL CHAOS MEMBERS)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:38 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika walked into his meeting room, carrying a box full of button gimmicks he had invented in his spare time, and he had also put out contracts for the building of three new bases, all that needed to be decided on, was WHERE these bases should go.. This of course would be discussed at this meeting, as well as some, shall we say, "Objective" changes... As well as alignment issues that would be rectified in the coming times.. Ika had been thinking about things rather hard of late, having just recruited Accelerator, he began to realize that he would soon be a target, but there was only one group he couldn't beat into dust.. The Gotei 13.. And the threat of them was going to be too much..

By the same token? He wanted to expand, this base in Bogota was phenomenal, the compound held up way better than it had any right to, but there was something weak about it.. And something that made the group as a whole seem weak... Lack of communication, lack of loose structure, lack of expansion.. They were all just doomed to dwell in that accursed fucking jungle.. Ika knew this was not what things needed to be, it was not the way things needed to be, but he did know how things had to be..

It was with that in mind that Ika called a meeting, to discuss the placement of his first 3 new bases that would be scattered throughout the world, he would discuss the new transporter chips, he would discuss the new leaders and their roles.. He would discuss the furthering of recruitment, and more importantly? He planned to make his alignments official.. There would be a follow-up meeting with more.. Shall we say trusted members of the organization, Reno, Accelerator, Seralin, Jackson, and Kazuku.. But for now? This would have to do..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:36 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami frowned as he walked into the meeting room, hands in his pockets and Zanpakuto through the chain that acted as a belt. Tsukiakari Shojo was quiet in the back of his mind, both knowing that whatever was going to be discussed would be of a serious nature. He was contemplating telling Ika about what the Captain-Commander had asked him to do, and decided it would be best. Ika wasn't going to enjoy this. After working under his father for a time, Okami knew that the Mazi Clan was prone to violence anyway, but a Mazi with an Inner Hollow? Ika was a ticking time bomb in general. Sighing and walking up to the leader of their merry band of misfits, Okami spoke up. "Ika, we have a slight problem. I stopped by the Seireitei to check on the Shiba Clan estates, and to collect a relic of sorts. I...needed to ask the Captain-Commander for it, since it was in her office to begin with. Turns out she asked me to spy on you. I just wanted to let you know, especially since I was forced to accept. I wouldn't have been able to go about my business, otherwise."

With that, Okami steeled himself mentally while forcing his body to relax. Even if he had had no choice, there wasn't really an excuse for accepting a job to spy on your boss. There was going to be pain, unless Ika had an uncharacteristic moment of understanding WITHOUT the need to establish dominance immediately prior.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:09 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan followed Ika into the room, Kuro nestled safely into his shirt pocket. He was wondering about what the hell the things in the box were. Hell, he wondered what in the world the meeting was for in the first place. One that that certainly changed in his arrival was that the place was spotless and the group ate damn well. He sat down and waited for the others...he really hadn't met anyone else...they didn't really eat together. Then a guy came in and admitted some things. That made him giggle. "Can I dish out punishment?" He gave Ika his puppy dog eyes as he spoke in a sickly sweet tone. The five foot five scrawny teenager wanted to torture him a bit...and maybe experiment on him a little bit, see if he can't recreate a Kuro. Or something similar to Kuro. If not, he'd pout but then return to neutral and shrug and wait until the others arrived.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:57 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seralin was the next to walk in followed by her Mod Soul, Sol'Elis. She walks over to a seat that was to Ika's right hand side and takes a seat. "Sounds like someone's in trouble, this side hold be fun to watch." She holds her hand out, palm up, which is filled with a file that Sol puts there. They were reports that Sol gathered about Quincy Hollow-hunting. She'd wait her turn to bring up what news she had. It wasn't of any real importance, after all. Not for the moment anyway.

Sol'Elis observed the room, taking the chance to properly see what it was like for the first time. She had nothing really to say, she was just there to accompany Seralin.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:32 am

Princess
Princess

What the fuck couldn't he even get some actual sleep? Ugh... Ika Mazi was a demanding son of a bitch, but it was worse when Jackson didn't actually live in the Bogota with the rest of CHAOS, and instead lived in a privately owned building semi-nearby. He received the text earlier than other people due to the distance he had to cover, and as he finished dressing himself and getting ready, he took a chopper over to the Bogota much like last time, making sure everything he needed was where he could access it.

Jumping off the chopper and placing his hands in his pockets, Jackson finished walking the distance to the CHAOS Headquarters... or at least, their current location. The text Ika had sent him used code words that Jackson could interpret but wasn't completely sure of; "n hq c asap" - He assumed it meant 'new headquarters, come as soon as possible' to discuss. Jackson walked into the building and took a seat, glancing around to see a few familiar faces, with Seto asleep in the corner chair (Ika had taken away his bed for arguing about who's turn it was to get milk for coffee), Okami who Jackson only knew due to the Accelerator incident; a guy with... a fucking cat in his pocket... and two girls who seemed way too close to be anything but family to some extent.

Jackson took a seat in the front row, pulling out a small package and tossing it to Ika; when it was opened, Ika would find 10 of Jackson's "famous" cigars neatly wrapped and clipped, fit for consumption, as Jackson took another one out for himself and lit it with his energy manipulation, not even moving as it just lit up on its own to everyone else's perspective.

Leaning back in his chair, Jackson yawned lightly, but paid attention to everything going on, because... let's be honest. It's Jackson we're talking about.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:52 am

8th Division
8th Division
Huh, what was that? Ika needed to talk to us? Okayyyyy. Though I'm not sure what the big deal was. I felt pretty well at home here. I didn't even have to do anything seriously dangerous, I could just kind of lay back and enjoy the ride. Then of course there was the whole thing with Hirai. Yeah, she's pretty hot.

What?

Anywho, Ika said something about new bases, and where we should put them, and other things of that silly nature, and as I showed up, Sasuke Uchiha, Tegan and Sarah, Someone from the Holy Grail Wars, and Richie Rich had already shown up. Of course Captain Crunchn'Munch was already here, seeing as Ika's the one who called the meeting, it'd make sense that he was here. I don't know if Shana was planning on showing up, seeing as she just kinda sleeps most of the time. Seriously, have you seen her fight? She even takes naps in combat.

Either way, I'd come out dressed and looking like Teto Kasane, red-pink drill hair and all. I do weird shit like that, deal with it. I'd toss my cat on the ground, shortly before realizing I never named it. Then again, it was a pocket dimension/cat. It didn't really need a name. Generally, I just referred to it as 'dammit cat' and it'd come back every time. Oh well, aside from that, I'd look at Ika, renewed with entropy and energy both. "Wait, did you say something about more bases? Can one of them be in Disney World? Oh I'd love to go to Disney World. Moneybags over here probably has more than enough money to afford everyone in CHAOS a trip to Disney World maybe even a permanent residence WOOHOO let's do it right now!"

Unfortunately for Jackson, I'd probably be violating his personal space, but too bad, lil' old me doesn't give two shits about that little thing. That's me in there alright. I'd continue poking Jackson in the arm, vainly hoping he agreed to fund a trip to Disney World.

Wait a fucking minute. There's someone else here.... Oh look it's EMO BITCH BOY. Here, I'll let him have the microphone.

The fuck is that thing? I looked at everyone gathered here and thought to myself for a moment about who the fuck we actually had. Then out loud, "What the hell is this thing? It has drills for hair for fuck's sake." I realized it'd do no good to question it, so I'd just sit down and Oh my fucking god it's Saio isn't it.

Get that bitch the hell away from me. No No Nonononono.

Ahem. "Dad, did you say something about bases? Hmm....I'd have an excuse to ditch your ass. Perfect, I'm in. I'm sure there a beach or a bar somewhere that'd make a nice base."

I'd look around at the other people here and realize I might actually be the only intelligent being here. What a fucking ripoff. Then again, considering this was my DAD's organization.... yeah it made sense. Woop de fucking do.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana entered room from her last little excursion out into the real world, looking for sweets, under the guise of tracking down rogues and other Vizards. While to keep herself from being a liar she actually did what she left the base for, her main goal was to try the sweets of the world to find one that she liked as much as her beloved melon bread. As she looked around the room the relatively reclusive vizard recognized Okami and Ika, both of which she met on her first day in the organization. Though unfortunately for the crimson-haired vizard there was more faces that she didn't recognize in the room than there were ones that she knew. The brown haired young man with a black cat sitting in his pocket, caught her immediate attention as he seemed about as odd as the weird creature who had taken to stalking Shana known as Saio. Oh wait there she is with an obnoxious hair style on her standing way to close to the blue-haired man handing Ika a package of some sort,

There was also a pair of women positioned rather close together, one of which felt like a normal shinigami, and a man with neon green eyes, like wow she thought her eyes were distracting at times. Taking a seat seemingly at random the Captain of C.H.A.O.S's Cannon squad awaited for the meeting to begin officially, figuring that if she would gleam what she needed to know about those she hadn't met yet from the meeting.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Reno glided down from the ceiling lazily from a laying on his back position as he fell from a tear in space with his mask donned, upon entering the room he pulled his mask off and yawned, "What do you want clown.." He finally landed on a couch and if one was not vacant, he'd simply float in the air instead while yawning a bit more. He took a quick mental note of those present and figured it was something that Ika cared about if he was calling a meeting with everyone. Though Reno literally couldn't be bothered to give a damn. He followed orders of importance but otherwise didn't give a shit what Ika thought.

~~~

Michael sighed as the call went out, He had not finished meeting most of the members, but was convinced they had no true goal, and saw no merit in this meeting. Perhaps that is what it was for though. To give the tiny kingdom of misfits a direction to move as one in. He walked in slowly, his usual cloak covering the majority of his body, "What is it you want to discuss vizard." was the first blunt thing he had said when he got in the room, he was not opposed to having joined, but he had been far more bored than originally promised, which vexed him. Despite that it was still more interesting than roaming around aimlessly on his own, which is why he had stayed.

(yeh yeh.. both short.. don't care right now.. in a rush.)

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
A smile spread across Dre's face as he walked into the meeting room of CHAOS. He saw that previously opened positions seemed to be filled with new recruits. Glancing around for a second or two, he looked to see if he knew anyone. Noticing Sol'Elis, who he had run into a couple of days ago, Dre would make way towards her only to take a seat next beside her to the right. Leaning back on the chair he would direct his gaze towards Ika Mazi, the leader of this organization. Exhaling slightly, Dre would patiently wait until the meeting officially started.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika glared at Okami and smirked. "Good, you're going to relay some very interesting information for me, and you're going to fucking like it." Ika patted him on the head, and looked to Tegan and his fucking cat.. A certain one of the two was giving him puppy eyes, and wanting to dish out punishment.. "The last thing we need is this room to turn into a fucking BDSM club, no punishments unless I'm dealing them..." Ika rolled his eyes a bit and turned to Seralin and Pikachu. This was his chance.. a Shiny Pikachu.. Ika clicked the poke-ball toy he had been holding behind his back, and darted it at Sol'Elis. He hoped that it would capture the fucking thing, and he smirked all the while.. Jackson sat down and looked irritated. Tough shit. He'd have to get over it...

Oh Fucking Christ Saio arrived.. "Kazuku, didn't I tell you to kill that fucking thing.." Ika glared at Saio, whom was pestering him about Disney World, and threw her at the wall. He rolled his eyes, "Jesus Christ.. Oh yeah, those who haven't met him, emo fuck over there is my son. Don't say hi, he's not worth it... As for bases to separate us there IS a reason I tried to get rid of you with a coat-hanger. Wasn't so I could keep your company shit for brains." Ika smiled and turned to Shana who had entered the room "Hi Shana, nice to see you and.. oh yes.." Ika smirked, pointing at the two who had just entered the room. "For those unaware, That's a vampire named Michael, yes, you heard me right, and that's Reno Kitsugi the Vizard equivalent to the Hulk... say hello, and be nice. Make them feel welcomed.. All that happy horse-shit.. Now.. that Dre has finally arrived, looks like we're all present SO... let's talk."

Ika smirked, pulling out a board which had an itinerary of sorts for the meeting.. "Points of discussion will include expansion, knowing the enemy, not being dumbcunts, looking at you Dre, Okami.. Oh, and yes the expansion of our bases, as well as more active recruitment efforts.. And our goals from here on out SO! To start.." Ika quickly pulled down a world map and pointed to Bogota. "We are here, it's a good, less than suspicious location but people know where we are by now, and this place isn't built to withstand a war.. We need to begin to expand our horizons a bit... So, I propose instead of throwing darts at this, we decide on some key cities to investigate setting up a presence within.. New York is out on account of the Committee.. areas I personally like are London, Toronto, Tokyo, Rome, LA, Australia, and Antarctica.. Thoughts from everyone?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum