Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A new challenger arises! (Ryuuichi)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Seo was quite unimpressed with the movie in which he currently sat, a man and a giant robot, doing nothing but running away from explosions. He had heard these types of movies created thrills and goosebumps, but the only thing that got any reaction was the romance. The popcorn he was currently devouring was quite tasty however, and that was enough to soothe him. After-all, it was quite the relaxing nigh-

Just as he was about to finish his thought he heard a screech and a crash. Some screaming followed suit and most of the people in the theater left through the emergency exit. He knew what this was, while many of the feeble-minded people that were previously around him may have thought it to be some sort of terror attack or tremor, Seo knew all too well the stench of a crazed Hollow. Finishing his popcorn Seo slowly rose from his spot in front of the screen and slinked his way outside into the lobby where a large creature held a screaming receptionist by her head.

"Would you mind.. you know, not doing the thing you're currently doing?"

The Hollow clearly did not appreciate Seo's choice of words as he decided to wretch his his jowls forward in an ear-piercing scream. Teamed with the receptionists yelling, Seo was getting quite the headache. Waving at the Hollow in jest her turned to the side putting one hand on his hips.

"There's no need to yell, i mean honestly, we're all friends he-"

Before he could finish the monsters other hand was wrapped tightly around his head. It's webbed fingers and large stature reminded him of quite the nasty looking giant frog. Grabbing the monsters hand in return, Seo tightened his grip and the Hollow screeched once more, covering his ear with one hand he twisted his body into a flip twisted the creatures wrist and sending a kick into the arm that was holding the receptionist, sending her flying up into the air. While the girl was floating ever so gracefully Seo sent both of his fists into the chest of the now deemed Frog-lad sending him flying through the front of the theater and out onto an empty street lit by streetlights.

Extending his arm he caught the woman in one hand and gingerly set her down before gesturing for her to run away. Slowly making his way outside where the now slightly unconscious Hollow resided planted firmly into the side of a brick building across the street, he thought of how the rest of his night was going to go. Perhaps some italian food afterwords would ease his stomach.....

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:52 pm

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi was out Hollow hunting once more. It wasn't his primary job, well to be honest he didn't have a primary job, but it was something easy for him and actually rather relaxing. With the increase of Hollow hunters besides Shinigami, the job was actually a lot easier now. Of course, normally a Captain like himself, though only an emergency captain, normally wouldn't just be out hunting regular hollows. However, being of the 5th squad, his job was to just go around and help out the other squads. That meant hunting hollows.

Today he eliminated a few regular, weak hollows and continued on his patrol with ease. Eventually, he came across yet another hollow. He drew his blade and charged it, giving a strike at its mid section which was somehow blocked. However Ryuuichi then kicked the Hollow and sent it launching towards a theater... oops.

Ryuuichi didn't have time to watch what happened but instead run over to the theater. However, once he got close the same Hollow was launched out of the building and across the street. Seems somebody already finished the job for him. He actually had high levels of reiatsu from what he could sense. No matter, may as well finish the job. Ryuuichi went over and cleansed the Hollow, sending it through the soul cycle once more.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Just before he was about to question the Hollow further a man came out of nowhere, seemingly cleansing the beast with his Zanpakutou. What a bother, so all Seo was doing was cleaning up some Shinigami's mess huh? That's rather uneventful, though he figured might as well help, maybe they'd eventually give him his own Zanpakutou back. For a brief second he wondered who was running the show now, somewhat hoping it wasn't the old Head Captain, though it would be quite the pain in explaining why he wants his sword back...

Looking the Shinigami up and down he scratched his head and took a deep sigh.

"Perhaps you should finish off your prey before they hurt anyone in their frenzied state. As much as I don't mind doing your job, i'd prefer no one got hurt unnecessarily..."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:31 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi calmly sheathed his zanpakuto, not even bothering to look at the new person that came up to him. "If you didn't do anything then I would have. You didn't need to do anything. Now, I recommend you stay out of Shinigami business before you get hurt." With that, Ryuuichi kept his back to him and strolled off. He was here to eliminate hollows, not start conversation with random people.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:45 am

"If you didn't do anything then I would have. You didn't need to do anything. Now, I recommend you stay out of Shinigami business before you get hurt."

So a lady almost getting devoured didn't phase him in the least hm? Well Seo supposed he couldn't blame him, but now that he lived along with the humans it was harder to disassociate with them. He typically didn't like starting feuds, but this man wrung a wrong cord in him and on this particular day he was quite bored. Deciding to amuse himself he used flash step to come up alongside the Shinigami, comedically eyeing his holstered Zanpakutou, making a head nod in a mimicking way.

"Such tough words from someone who isn't even a Captain, what, do they just hand these things out to anyone now?  Couldn't even take out a Hollow in a single strike eh?  I remember my first days on the squad!"

As his words about the sword holstered on the mans hip left his lips he darted forward slightly with another flash step coming face to face with the man now.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:11 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi wasn't one to get provoked over comments. Right away he knew the stranger was trying to provoke him. Did he think he could get him angry? Upset? Little did he know, Ryuuichi was indeed a Captain, and if he wants she could have obliterated the Hollow in one hit. However, hakuda wasn't his specialty so his kick wouldn't have one shot it. "Is there something you need from me?" Ryuuichi narrowed his eyes and stopped walking as the other appeared before him. "Since you're following me, I assume you do."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:23 am

It seemed this man wasn't going to be easily played with, which was fine. He should have known better than to try and tempt someone of higher level, after all this man seemed to be equal in power to Seo.

"Well to be honest, i'm a tad bit bored. Mind telling me a story or two?  Perhaps an update on the goings of the Seireitei, it's been quite some time since i've been there after all."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:19 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi couldn't help but sigh after he spoke once more. He really was just trying to provoke him. "Look, not much has changed in Soul Society besides the Captain Commander. If you're just looking for a fight you could just ask. It's not like I'm going to say no, however you won't be provoking me into one." Ryuuichi casually slipped his hands into his pockets."However it doesn't look like you have a Zanpakuto."

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:53 pm

He laughed slightly as the man explained the new happenings of the Soul Society. So a new Captain Commander was appointed. That'll make everything slightly easier when he does decide to grab his Zanpakutou again.

"Hm, I see. Yes it is true that I don't have a Zanpakutou, but i'd be happy for a little spar nonetheless. If you're up for it that is."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:43 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi furrowed his brows before drawing his Zanpakuto. To make things fair he just wouldn't release. Unless somehow he had abilities to stand up to shikai, though he doubted it since the opposition didn't even have a zanpakuto. As Ryuuichi fully drew hi blade, a few sparks of dark electricity flashed randomly around the blade, as well as himself. "Well let's get to it and do it then."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum