Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The TAEC.. thingy

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
Item name: TAEC (The All Encompassing Chip)
Description:
Effect: If you press the button on the back after putting some Spiritual Energy into it, it will send out an emergency distress call linked to all other leaders of the Chaos Organization. If you press the sides, you will teleport to a Chaos base of your choosing, front button? It works like a walkie-talkie.
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1
Private Equipment or Public: Private Use, All CHAOS members that are trusted (and have a bit of coin huehuehue.)

Item name: Inconspicuous Base Gimmick (IBG)
Description: It's a fucking base. Exact architecture can be laid out by whoever operates the thing, but they will have a 1000 by 1000 foot floor for a training area with the whole combat simulator gimmick just like Ika's, underground sleeping quarters, and an upstairs planning room and recruitment room. Private office at the base owners discretion, with sound-proof walls and such.
Effect: It's a place to stay and a place to be
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: No more than 10 ever.
Private Equipment or Public: Private, Chaos EXCLUSIVE. No Rip Offs. I need to pay 300-500 normally, but since it's for my org discount does apply..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:19 am

8th Division
8th Division
Approved to both, also making the case that Committee already has private room tech, it's just not portable.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Gonna set the chips as free and Chaos membership rewards, hurray. I'll pay 100 just to get it out the way..

Bases.. I'm gonna go ahead and say they're 400 each, 75% discount to bump it down to 100 each.. I'll buy 3 now to position later. 400 coin off my total of.. 2115 coins..

Approved. Not bad. 1715 coins.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum