Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
I'll be honest. I have wanted to beat the shit out of Accelerator from the very first day I met him. I never stopped. I have wanted to beat some of my members upside the head simply due to raw idiocy, but no one to the extent that this boy infuriated me. Something happened with my last spray of needles, and his shields collapsed. I could tell because some of those needles finally broke through and stuck to him. That was all I needed. I let about a cubic meter of liquid crystal sway around my body, making it halfway to my beast shell, and leapt over to the now helpless boy. As he seemed at a complete loss of cognition, I pounced on him. "Do you know how long I have waited, just to cave your skull in like this, boy?" As I stood there and said that to him, my eyes showed an emotion that none who had known me had ever seen.

Bloodlust. Normally, my eyes were either cold, or they were attemptively welcoming. To see fury and hatred meshing in them was something that could only mean you had severely overstepped your boundaries, and by far, this boy had done so, without remorse or consequence. That was to be repaid TODAY. I raise my solidifying crystal hammer of an arm and with the full force my body could muster, bashed the everloving hell out of this brat with a single punch. If I was being honest? I didn't care if I brought him back with me. I'd rather he simply cease existing. With that, I got off of him.

Of course, who else would show up but Ika. That bastard had caused me enough trouble. Since he'd come to retrieve Accelerator, I'd let him. He was useless to me now. I wasn't letting him escape without a final warning though. "If you ever... feel the need to use me like you tried to the last time, I will personally make sure you end up like the child you came to take in."

And with that, I took every last bit of the crystal I'd used during the fight, formed them into shards roughly the size of cars, and launched them in his general direction. They might miss, they might not, but he wouldn't even have time to make a witty retort. I'd be long gone by the time the dust cleared.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Why can't I fucking move?.. Why aren't my shields working?.. Fuck Fuck Fuck! Is this fear?.. Am I sweating?.. This bitch no FUCK. Accelerator took the punch to the face and let out a shriek, a wale that would be heard by anyone within ear-shot, and even by those beyond. YOU BITCH... LET ME GO I.. He couldn't speak, and his mind was hazy, he was paralyzed by forces that were once unknown to him but now.. fear confined him.. It was pathetic but god dammit let me the fuck go! As the woman gave him her speech he looked on, not only fearful but.. hateful.. spiteful.. contemptuous.. But.. He could only think of hate not properly get back at her with it.. He couldn't even move, he was locked in place, bound to the floor beneath him.. Had Accelerator reached his ceiling?.. Was his potential now gone, nothing but a far-gone dream?.. What of his shielding, his protection, his god-given ability?.. The One Way Path, the man with the power of God?.. Crippled by a fucking infant?.. Why was the world black?.. Why?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ika raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but grin as the woman spoke, "You'll try, and if you thought yourself capable you'd quit running like a fucking cunt.." Ika was at this point donning his mask, and Shunpo'd forwards to the crystal she launched at him and punched the thing to pieces, and the rest were dispatched with a couple Cero. She would try to run, but Ika would chase in the short-term. "MAKI KESSHO, YOU WISH TO THREATEN ME THEN WHISPER SUCH THREATS INTO MY EAR, DELIVER THEM TO ME AS THOUGH YOU HAVE A FUCKING SPINE, FOR SOON ENOUGH THAT SPINE YOU CLAIM TO POSSESS WILL BE A FUCKING NECKLACE.." If she continued to run like the spineless coward Ika knew she was, he would simply let her flee and tend to Accelerator. He pressed a button, and fitted him with a Reitsu Negating Gigai.. He was transported to one of Ika's secret bases, to a secret room within it nonetheless. "You'll stay here, and recover... Don't come back till I say, or you're on your own.." Accelerator nodded as Ika departed, leaving the shattered, broken, husk of a once proud man cowering in a corner distraught, and fearful for the first time in his life.. It was a sight to see, a pitiful one at that.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum