Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] I found you, now Die. (Maki vs Accel)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:29 am

8th Division
8th Division
Out on the very fringes of Bogota, a territory I'd been warned to stay away from, I'd heard from some of my subordinates that Accelerator might be in this area. I was hoping I could find him without touching the territory that belonged to a really obnoxious bastard that likes breaking into people's offices without calling first. I needed to find him, and bring him back alive. I decided to call this one a solo trip just because of how close to Bogota it was. I could catch whiffs here and there of how nasty Bogota must have smelled and laughed at Ika for picking a shitty place to stay. Then again, the smell probably kept them safe enough.

All that aside, I'd keep on the lookout for a really skinny white kid who didn't know his place. If I caught sight of him, I would beat the tar out of him. I knew his abilities well enough to know how to fight him, and hated him enough for being a dick and sending me a stupid paper airplane note saying he was ditching the Committee. Seriously, that kid has absolutely no class, and I couldn't make a man out of him if I tried. All I knew is that I'd want to take him down a couple pegs if he was gonna run like a bitch.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:50 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator noted that he was in the right place, and as he stepped into the thick of the woods what might appear before his wandering eyes?.. Maki.. That cunt.. "It's too late bitch, I'm already saved, I'm where I need to be.. Far away from that fucking org that decided to betray me, that tried to restrain me.. I'll go somewhere where I can TRULY be appreciated.. Chaos, that's the place for me Maki!" Accelerator held a wide grin that stretched from cheek to cheek.. "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY OR DIE LIKE THOSE FOOLS WHO THOUGHT THEY COULD STOP ME!"

Accelerator's Reitsu flared and he had soon uprooted most of the trees in the nearby area.. He was no fool, he couldn't truly WIN this fight...

But he'd be damned if he went quietly.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:13 am

8th Division
8th Division
And of course, on sight, the kid immediately went into whine mode. Pulling up trees out of the ground wasn't going to make me stop.
"You know kid, I learned something from both you and Ika. I've learned that I've gotten really fucking tired of people thinking they need to control me and my organization! You can cry and scream all you want, but I'm going to take your ass down!"

Activating my Fullbring, and raising my powers to their highest state, I wasn't taking a chance with his bullshit. I flicked two crescent blades of my signature crystal substance, and aimed them at the trees he was prepping to fire at me. On impact, they'd sever the trees and explode. I also covered my body with a thin layer of Tidal Silver, in liquid form. With my staff in hand, I readied myself into a combat stance, then fired a spray of hairline thin crystal needles at him. I figured most of them would miss, but the goal was to stop his first shield. If it somehow went through all of his shields and hit his skin, it'd stick to him in such a way that even he wouldn't be able to get rid of him.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
"I suppose it'll have to be the same kid that saved your fucking life that ends it Maki.. KEHEHEH!" And like that Accelerator was finished, and god wasn't going to save this dumb-cunt now. Two of the trees were destroyed in an instant but Accelerator was undeterred, she used her Tidal horse-shit, and Accelerator used Vibro-Step to close the gap. The needle-like crystals were all re-directed by Accel's shielding, but they would be right in her face at this point, right in her Tidal Silver bullshit.

It was at this point that Accelerator would begin his bullshit shenanigans. Launching 50 bullets out in all directions at Bala Speed. He formed two circles around her with them. A larger 100 foot circle with 25 bullets around her, and a smaller circle within 50 feet of her that would see them each pointed at her as well. He would then launch a Vibro-Knife, aimed at her chest. This shit was going over escalating, something was gonna give.. "TIME TO DIE MAKI!"

Apps and Info:

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 am

8th Division
8th Division
Still full of himself, and foolishly so, he screamed. "Child, you used to be able to walk all over me. That time has long since passed." The needles impacted his shield as expected and reflected, joining my armor as they hit me. He was already lunging for me, using his silly superbullets, yeah whatever I'd deal with them as they game. The knife that I remember hating when I first joined, I knocked aside easily, and could do so easily. "You're slipping, boy. Need to watch your temper." I would figure out that testing his shields was probably the better option, so I fired another spray of those crystalline needles, much denser than before.
I didn't really care how many times I had to test him. I'd never really seen all his shields go down, but I'd keep beating the shit out of him until he was dead, sooooo yeah.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:10 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator grinned, his Spiritual Pressure alone uprooted the area around them.. She challenged him essentially, that was what she did?.. A fucking fight she'd get. He went Hyper Mode, and formed two Plasma Balls in each hand and began to charge a blast. The woman knocked aside the Vibro-knife and ate her own needles, but Accelerator knew she wasn't going to so fucking casually eat balls of plasma. For the first time ever, Accelerator would however be forced to admit weakness, after she chastised him.. He saw the needles incoming, and he used Vibrostep to avoid them, but it was only to misdirect. He went to the left, then back to the right, before appearing in her face and he would then try to Rasengan the fuck out of her with those Plasma balls, one in each hand... It was at this point then that charging for the Cannon really began, and if she dodged the Plasma balls he would launch them at her current position.. She was going to die.. She was going to fucking die!

Apps and Info:

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 am

8th Division
8th Division
Casually, he seemed to make nothing of my sprays of needles, and simply put, they were indeed needles, however, my psychological banter was also getting through to him, as evidenced by his jump into the final stage of his power. I could feel the overwhelming energy pour out of him, as well as the sight of two plasma balls, one for each hand. Right after he side-stepped my needles, he tried to confuse me with a double-take style dodge, edged by his ever so prideful Vibrostep. Before readied my next attack, I'd remark, "Come on now, you know better than to try and outsmart me. You can't. You don't even have the brains to do it with." and I'd end that comment with a semi-vicious grin. I made the leap backwards, still aware of his plan, and produced two slender rods of crystal, about a half-inch in thickness, and a meter and a half in length each. I'd fire them both forward into the projected areas which the plasma balls would have approached me, and if they made contact with the plasma balls, as I had hoped they would, they should sink into them and detonate in the center of his attacks. The resulting explosions would likely weaken him, but just as I was about to create a slight bit more distance, I'd fire a chunk of crystal at him, directed at his core. It was the size of a small child, and twice as heavy. This one would not detonate on impact, but if it was redirected at me, I'd simply absorb it into my armor.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator eye-balled the rods and smirked, opting out of a penis joke.. Okay maybe that was Ika. Maybe Accelerator was going to have to make a joke. "Well you always DID know how to work the shaft verbally, suppose physically wouldn't be much different would it Maki?.." The long, hard, stiff, rods she was gently caressing in her hands, with the patented experience one might expect from her mind you, were suddenly thrown towards Accelerators balls... of plasma. What were you thinking you sick fuckers? Does Accelerator even have balls? Is Ika suddenly narrating this battle? The answer might surprise you!

Accelerator would use Vibro-step, avoiding the two thick, stiff, long rods launched at his balls. He would then follow it up with appearing behind Maki, before he would crush the two balls together using Shockwave, to cause both pain and an explosion of epic proportions, unfortunately, this was only the second most epic proportion cuming soon.. The radius and overall girth of the damage would be huge, this alone would tax Accelerator's shields up to two Cero's worth of damage.. Accelerator wasn't content with the normal girth, and fully intended to use his own Vector Control to redirect the blast erectly towards her position, hoping to catch her.. Stupid bitch was going to regret trying to fuck with HIS balls.. Accelerator would then cry out, "IKA, SHUT THE FUCK UP."

Apps and Info:

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
For a very long time, Accelerator stood there making rather obscene comments about his perception of my counterattack. I would go over them, but let's face it, I would have to kill off 90% of my brain cells to even tolerate that little charade. As he outright dodged my pillars of crystal, I preserved them. No need to toss them aside if I was gonna miss. As he appeared behind me, he used an ability to detonate the plasma orbs and the resulting shockwave rushed through my body. I've felt some concussive explosions like this at point blank before, but this was just plain dickish. I was honestly tired of him sidestepping me, so I rushed forward, attempting to toss both rods at him. Lastly, I'd take the chunk of crystal I had planned on tossing at him and flushed it into my liquid armor drain. Afterwards, I sent out a pulse of needles, raidiating in ALL directions. He wasn't avoiding them this time, and I wanted to mark him so that he couldn't get away from me.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Well the woman received some push-back from ol' Accelerator, and was knocked away almost instantaneously.. Even her rock-solid, stiff defense couldn't quite prevent the balls-out moves from Accelerator, but this was not a matter of importance.. The problem was, that those needles had kind of hit his shield at an inopportune time, and Accelerator had miscalculated his shields longevity, and he realized.. He was shieldless.. (This is for plot purposes so this thread ends sometime this year..) he looked on, baffled and confused with what was happening. (PUNCH ME HERE.) And then.. Ika showed up, smiling at Maki.. (Just have acquired some battle fatigue like this took some time lol)

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum