Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The King and the Dragon (Masamune)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur frowned, then began grinning at the reference that was made. While he hadn't been awake for that long, he had been fascinated by modern technology, even more so than other students at the Shin'o Academy, and had watched quite a few movies in his free time. Monty Python was one of his favorite series, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail had had him rolling on the floor breathless. Their portrayal of him wasn't flattering in the normal sense, but it had definitely reminded him of some of the shenanigans he and his knights used to get into, and the pranks they would pull on each other. Listening to Ragnar's proposal, he couldn't help his grin getting wider as he pulled Excalibur off his back, the raven adjusting himself accordingly. "Okay, Dennis, I accept."

Setting Excalibur's point on the ground next to Ragnar's claymore, he noted with satisfaction that the broadsword was just as long as he remembered it. Six foot exactly, just as long as he was tall. Whistling, he snarked as he looked at the two blades, clearly well-versed in Quip-Fu. "I see your Schwartz is as big as mine, but do you know how to use it? Actually, scratch that. I think even if your's is as long, mine has more girth. This one's my win, Ragnar!"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:32 am

Princess
Princess

"Dennis? Ragnar, not Dennis." Ragnar stated in confusion as Arthur set Excalibur on the ground. They were almost exactly the same length, differences were miniscule and minor to an extent they didn't matter. Ragnar was impressed, he didn't think the small man would use a blade that big in comparison to his own body, but Arthur went on to say something about schwartz and girth, which lead Ragnar back to confusion.

"I know not of your meaning, dalcop, but you are angering me with your words. If anything, this is a tie, and if you challenge that you will regret it." The bracelet on Ragnar's wrist was the only thing preventing his reiatsu from flaring and shattering the nearby windows as his stance tightened, standing full height. He was easily a foot and a half taller than the knight, and he dwarfed him in body size; Ragnar was not a small man by any means of the term, and he grit his teeth lightly as he picked his blade up and rested it on his shoulder, not yet placing it in his sheath. He took a step closer to Arthur as he looked down on the man, and spoke again.

"Are we clear, Knight?" In Arthur's time, it was honorable to be a Knight... hell, it was Honorable at all times. The way Ragnar's tone and body language were as he stated the word though, it was clearly meant as a derogatory term, and if someone didn't know better they'd almost assume Ragnar was antagonizing Arthur, trying to lure him into a fight. Given their present location in the middle of Seireitei with people all around them, though, that probably wouldn't be the greatest idea... then again, they were surrounded by training barracks of any given division within walking distance.

Would the knight man up, or sissy out?
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum