Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The King and the Dragon (Masamune)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:03 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur walked into the barracks of the Tenth Division, wholly curious about something he'd seen. There was something about the Captain that made him curious, and he was sure that any reprieve from paperwork would be welcome, especially given the looks he had been sent as of late. Apparently rumors were spreading about why he was in the Captain's Meeting the other day, since he is, as far as anyone knows, a fresh Shinigami with no real experience. Standing in front of the entrance to the Captain's office, having been let in by the attendant at the desk, Arthur took in a deep breath and knocked.

Waiting for an acknowledgement, as is only proper, the knight would walk in once he was called, dipping his head in greeting. It was an uncomfortable motion, as he was more accustomed to saluting or kneeling, but he had found that the Japanese nature of Soul Society preferred bowing as a greeting. Lifting his head back up after the appropriate interval, Arthur's muscles seemed to sigh in relief. They were less of the slim, leaner type favored by most of the other Shinigami, instead making themselves known as cut pieces of granite, not disproportionate but certainly noticeable. Needless to say, they weren't used to the greeting he had just given. Remembering some rumors he had heard about the Captain of the Tenth Division, he decided that it would be appropriate for him to speak first. If he stood on rank, Arthur still had a few wildcards up his sleeve. A sleek tenor, tinted with an English accent, accompanied the greeting he gave. "I hope you don't mind my intrusion. I was simply...curious as to what sort of character you were. I saw you at the Captain's Meeting, and have heard some quite outlandish rumors. You were a noble in the World of the Living, correct?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:20 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Another day, another load of paperwork to slowly delegate to his subordianates. He wasn't even sure where this stuff even came from, his division was rarely called upon, so how did he have so much to fill out? (Or in his case, get someone else to). He couldn't just pass off all his work however, some things needed his personal go-ahead or approval, so he tended to a much smaller pile. Hoping for just about anything to get him away from the boredom he had become so accustomed to over the years.

To his surprise, his request was answered as he head a brisk knocking at his door. An oddity around here to be sure, most of his division knew they could just walk in if they needed to. "Come in" He peers curiously to see who it might be looking for an audience. And it was none other than the European he had seen at last meeting. Despite the clearly awkward bow he received, Masamune returned the gesture as he motioned for the man to sit opposite him. Accept or not, he let him speak. However his eye narrowed... rumours? Who would have been talking about him.

"And what rumours might these be? I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to such things" He went about signing a few more papers as his past life came to question. It was no secret, Masamune was proud of the fact really. "Yes, at one time I was head of the Date clan. A Daimyo" It was simplifying the whole story really, but it would suffice for now. Even now, this man seemed to stick out like he didn't belong and he would certainly feel the scrutiny behind Masamune's gaze, like he was trying to figure out exactly who he was.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur removed Excalibur's sealed form from his back and sat down, chuckling at the confirmation of his suspicions. Noticing the piercing look he was given, he decided to return the favor with a name, and an explanation. "Oh, I'm sure you know how the rumor mill works. There are definitely some outlandish tales, but every one starts with a grain of truth. My name is Sir Arthur Pendragon, son of Uther and King of the Britons. I...felt I could find a kindred spirit here, if I'm honest with myself, and with you. People like us are rare, from what I've found. All the entirety of the Seireitei know about our lives is made up of rumors and legends. In fact, I haven't found a single person outside of maybe the Living World History professor who had even heard of me. It was a bit of a shock, waking up in the Rukongai, but I've made the best of it, hopefully!"

Arthur was showing his true personality, and not the dimmed down variant Masamune would have seen before. That was what he dubbed the Mask of the Ruler, as even while it was still him, he needed to act more regal and subdued. He was still respectful like this, and despite his announcement that he was a king in his life he was acting with humility, something that had been pounded into him since birth. Being raised by his uncle, a knight in his own right, was beneficial in that regard. Kay had always teased him about it, actually, but he didn't mind. His cousin and adopted brother had meant well, after their first adventure together.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Masamune's scruitinising gaze didn't seem to abate as the man took a seat opposite him. Arthur's zanpakuto was quite a curious thing. In life, he had met a few warriors who wielded weapons like this. It wasn't a common thing to be sure, but the head of the Date clan had been somewhat well known for how he had tried to expand the culture of his realm, at least in his later years when the wars he had waged began to calm down. "King Arthur?" The man chuckled with a slight grin "You don't mean the same one from the stories?" With foreigners came their own tales from history. Though he couldn't be sure how well these tales had been translated at the time, he knew of the apparently mythological knight sitting in front of him. "And that must be excalibur?" He motions to the blade the man had unsheathed from his back. It was rather interesting, though Masamune had experienced stranger things since he had become a shinigami.

"You're right though, men like us are few and far between. You won't get the respect you had in life here I'm afraid. Until you earn it at least. A lot harder than it seems" Being born a ruler was something entirely different after all, it wasn't quite as easy to gain respect with no birth-right. But a legendary knight such as Arthur should have no problem in doing so. "I'm surprised we haven't had a meeting before, though you were at the meeting... Are you a captain?" This is what had intrigued the former daimyo the most, he had seen a few new faces in that meeting.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:26 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur smiled at the former Daimyo, and considered how to answer his question for a moment before speaking. "Regaining the respect I had in life doesn't matter. I wasn't a bastard, but my father died before he could ever truly raise me. I was adopted by his brother, and knew little of my heritage for years. As the ward of a knight, I was expected to learn the same lessons as my cousin, and even became his squire. The truth came out on accident, and I had to work in order to gain the respect I had. After all, I pulled my father's sword from the stone and anvil, was knighted and crowned all at fifteen. I was too young, they said, but eventually they stopped their naysaying."

Sighing, Arthur continued, moving on from his own past to the next question, even as a large raven flew up to the window behind the desk and began looking at him. The damned thing had been following him since he woke up, and he had a feeling he knew why. "I'm not a Captain, no, but I think that might be the plan for the future. After all, it's the only explanation for why I was summoned. So, did you have a plan for the day, other than paperwork?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:27 am

Princess
Princess

"I'll tell you what his plan is!"

The voice echoed through the hall as a gigantic beast of a man ducked down to peer through the doorway, clearly uncomfortable in the small hallways. His skin was riddled with scars, he wore what looked to be an albino fur coat, and otherwise had a standard Shinigami's outfit below it. Deciding instead to squat, so he could see the two small men in the room, the rough and almost drunk-sounding voice of the bear man rang true again.

"His plan is the same as yours, Tin can. You two are gonna show me around Soul Society." Trying carefully to not break the door, Ragnar Lothbrok stuck his arm through to shake the men's hands. They would notice the black bracer around his wrist, and while they'd recognize him from the Captain's Meeting, neither of them would know who he was, though (if they were intelligent) they may notice the distinct lack of overwhelming reiatsu that he had been emitting at the meeting.

"Name's Ragnar Lothbrok. We're kindred spirits, us three." A shit-eating grin grew on his face as he hollered out in laughter, genuinely happy to meet other legendary rulers, even if they were long after his time.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Though he was about to reveal that he was in fact planning to finish off the considerable pile of paperwork stacked on his desk, he was interrupted by a rather loud and boisterous voice of the other oddity he had noticed in the captains meeting. He was surprised that his door hadn't been simply kicked in as his assistance stammered in shock just outside the door. He waved her off, and moved his gaze from the mild-mannered Arthur towards this newcomer. He had looked further into both of them after the meeting and this ones name had shown up a few times, though only as speculation and rumour as far as Masamune was concerned. Regardless, this could be a good learning experience for all of them.

He stands and moves to the door, taking up Ragnar on his handshake before allowing Arthur to do the same. "Saki, you'll be taking over for me today. I'll be showing these two around" The young girl who was still a little flustered from the rowdy man nodded dutifully. "Now out of my office before you break something" Speaking to the viking just outside the room specifically as he moved past to the main hall and directly outside, shooting stern glances at his men as they gawked at the giant and the knight following their captain, hastily rushing off to get back to work.

"Masamune Date" The man introduced himself as the Trio began working their way out of his divisions headquarters. "And I'm sure that 'Tin Can' can introduce himself" He smirks as strides on forward, off towards the central hub of Seireitei.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:41 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur narrowed his eyes at the newcomer, shaking his hand without backing down. He didn't know who this man was, but he seemed to be a bit of a brute. The name wasn't one he was familiar with, nor was the style, so he assumed it was from a time after he had died. Speaking up quietly, he introduced himself, a cold edge to his voice like the blade of a sword. "My name is Sir Arthur Pendragon. I would prefer it if you didn't refer to me as a 'tin can', as I'm not entirely sure what one is. Given the connotations, though, I'd assume it is meant to be weak, just as tin is. I will admit, however, that I'm not entirely sure about the sights in the Seireitei. After all, I only awoke around a month and a half ago, in the outskirts of the Rukongai."

Picking up Excalibur and affixing it to his back, he followed behind Masamune towards the central hub of the white city, taking note of their surroundings and walking smoothly, back straight and face calm. Inside, he was unsure about the larger man's strength, and wary of his presence. His reiatsu was intense at the Captain's Meeting, but now it was down to normal. What did this mean, and who was he? Why did he dress so strangely? His aggravation at the percieved slight still echoed through his reiatsu, and the raven from before fluttered down and landed on his right shoulder, leaning against Excalibur's hilt for support as he chittered softly in Arthur's ear. It was odd, but the king could almost hear the whispers of...No. It was just a raven that had taken a liking to him. Nothing more. No wishful thinking could erase what had happened...
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:04 am

Princess
Princess

"Break something? Little Date, fear not, I have excellent control of my strength! I would never break something unless it was on purpose!" Rangar stood tall about his pride and puffed out his chest as his head cracked through the ceiling and made a giant hole in it. He didn't seem to react for a moment, then blushed lightly as he crouched back down and made his way outside the building, muttering something along the lines of 'tiny buildings'.

Then the Knight introduced himself as they left, Sir Arthur Pendragon... that sounded vaguely familiar, but since he'd only awoken about a month and a half ago, Ragnar couldn't be sure. He decided to test his theory in the way that made sense to his pride. How Arthur took it... that was up for debate.

"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!" Rangar let out a laugh from his belly, then got half-serious as he turned to Arthur again. "If you are who I think you are, then I respect you simply because you pre-date my own rule. Seems all three of us are legendary leaders in our own right, and we should get along great as long as you can take my shitty jokes. The 'tin can' comment was because you looked like a Knight, and they hide behind armor. You're not like that though, are you Arty?"

Laughing again, Ragnar followed the Samurai to the center of Seireitei, looking around as he took it all in. Things sure have changed in the past five centuries, though that was to be expected he presumed. The Knight wasn't paying much attention, but he was looking around as well, and as a Raven landed on his shoulder, Ragnar remembered the sword.

"Hell, seems we both use the same kind of sword, Arty. Let's see who's is bigger!" Laughing again, Ragnar unsheathed his standard claymore, [the blackened metal shining subtly while the silver glared in the sunlight], and placed the tip on the ground. Given his size, it only came up to his chest... but it was exactly as tall as Arthur himself was. Ragnar laughed again, knowing Arthur's sword had no chance of being longer.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The samurai only just managed to stop himself from face-palming so hard he knocked himself out as Ragnar put his head through the roof. "Get that fixed Saki!" He calls out, just before they left, much to the young shinigami's dismay. Though they wouldn't be able to see it behind the stack of paperwork she was hidden behind. Regardless, Masamune lead the trio onwards towards the center of Seireitei. Finding the ramblings of the giant man who had joined them fairly amusing, a smirk growing on his features. Even if the jokes got bad, he doubted he'd be getting tired of them anytime soon.

For now though, the daimyo would simply let these two have their sword length contest, even if it was very clear that Arthur had lost that one. He was wondering just where to show these folks around. Little did they knew, he didn't particularly find much time to go wandering about to see the sights. Which made him almost as lost as they were.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum