Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:03 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
So she was trying to cut him. That's cute! Ika would proceed to parry her shit with his Zanpakuto, though one did slip by and graze his shoulder. The problem was, she didn't seem to have much left, and Ika wasn't just going to LET her go peacefully. He would Shunpo behind her, and launch a Gran Rey Cero at her legs in order to eliminate them. If he succeeded he would get on top of her, with a hand full of acid. "Let's see how tough you really are little girl.." Ika would punch the girls jaw open and pour acid inside, holding her mouth open forcibly if he was so allowed.. Once the gargling stopped? He'd know who'd won..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:51 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I knew this the moment my pupils had dilated. I had lost. In a place such as this, I knew the cost of that, and it was death. The man in front of me was more vain than any I'd met, and I had met many by this time. Before I could even blink, he was behind me, and before I could blink again, my legs were gone, vaporized by a massive blast of energy. I couldn't even stand, as I had nothing to stand on. The man grinned as he positioned my body. I felt only raw, unfiltered pain as my jaw was forced open, and acid spilled into my mouth. I bit down on his hand, knowing full well that his fluids were acid. I knew that my end was not going to be painless.

As the acid slowly ate through my teeth, cheeks, throat, and other varying parts of my head and neck, I could feel the malice radiating off of him. My bloodlust had long faded, and all I could feel was fear, shortly leading the agony of having to wait for the sweet release of death. I had no longer any attachments to the world, seeing as I'd left my mother and father, having heard news of their passing only months after, and of one of my only friends, whom I had the pleasure of knowing only a week before he vanished. I had nothing to live for, and this man saw no point in ending my life immediately. It must have been what? Five minutes? Ten? Thirty? It felt like almost an eternity, so time was no longer relevant to that end. I felt it as my blood mixed with his, the searing sensation of his acid being pumped through my veins, and as a result, burning what was left of my body. With tears being forced out of my eyes due to the intense pain, I closed them, breathing my last, having lost so much blood by now, that there was no longer any life left in me.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#13 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Well she was dead now. That was boring.. Ika performed some very fade to black interactions to occupy his time before the beginning of his next fight. Aye look, something had to occupy his time. Not like somebody else was gonna use her right? Right.

(OOC wanna make the point that I actually really enjoyed the fight and you did a great job playing up the death. You're learning :p. Very happehful with the Noz.)

-Exit thread-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum