Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:57 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika won round one, handily might I add. He was in pretty high spirits when he was transported to the second round, which was a re-worked arena, where all of his prior wounds had been healed. Looking around, and fiddling in his pocket he was pleasantly surprised to find a cigarette, which he would proceed to light, as he went Shikai.. "So.. Who's next in this fucking tournament?.. Christ, I'd just like to get it over with and get the fuck out of here.." Ika sighed a bit, taking a light drag off the cigarette, he watched the smoke fill the air in front of his face, letting a light smirk escape his face.. "Man, this is a bit much for me even.. how sad is that.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:02 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I'm not sure what happened to the last guy, but into a new room I was, another arena, just like the one I was in before. At least now I wasn't so hungry. For some reason it was like I'd had a chance to eat and drink to my heart's content a moment ago. "Oh, another one? I wonder where you came from." Somehow, I got the feeling that this was not going to go on as quietly as the last person did, and so I pulled out a necklace. On contact with my hand, it wrapped around my wrist a powerful energy, and a bow formed.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:31 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Some random chick walked in and within a few moments, she had drawn her bow and immediately it confirmed what Ika had pretty much sensed from her in the very beginning.. Fuck.. She was a god damn Quincy, of course! Why wouldn't she be anything but a complete and total pain in the fucking ass.. Ika at this point would grit his teeth, Zanpakuto already drawn.. He would ascend to Bankai and don his mask in an instant.. "Let's get this over with, I don't wanna be here all day.." As he said this, he would throw a ball of acid into the air and wait.. Soon, it would rain..

#4 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I didn't care too much about his apparent ball of whatever he tossed into the air. My main goal was to damage him, kill him, get the hell out of here. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't really care for his attitude either. I lined up three basic shots, then a single charge shot aimed at his torso. Words would not help me here, nor did I care enough to mince them.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:07 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The Quincy lined up three shots, and a charged one at Ika's torso. Oh, then acid began to fall from the sky, but more on that later. Ika would use his Zanpakuto to parry the three arrows that flew towards him, and then he would Shunpo away from the charged shot, before Shunpoing once more to get behind her and make 3 back and forth horizontal slashes at her with his Zanpakuto, before going upwards diagonally with it. She didn't wanna mince words? That's fine, neither did he. As acid rained from the sky it was at this point Ika would charge up a Cero and Shunpo behind the woman, firing it directly at her back hoping to go through her chest, or that it would splatter for him.. Either way, this battle hopefully, wouldn't last long.

#6 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:58 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
As the rain fell, I realized what his gimmick was. Acid. Every drop burned, and the more it fell, the more my skin singed away. I wasn't as worried about it as some might be as every so often, I could regenerate some of the chemically burned flesh with moderate ease, so long as it wasn't anything too serious. It still hurt like hell as droplets burned away my flesh. That being said, I lost sight of him for a moment, but only long enough to notice that there was a Cero being fired at me, assumedly also acidic. I simply propped one of my shields up, and set it in the way of the cero. It was only a disc, but it'd be big and strong enough to fully contain the cero, even if there was acid in it. I figured I wouldn't waste time and immediately jump into Letzt Stil. My shadow would say something about how toxic this guy must be but I tuned him out because he literally picked the worst times to make stupid jokes like that. My first step after making the jump would be to charge another bolt, this time using a gintou with it, preparing one of my favorite attacks. "Go, Stardust." I'd utter out loud, before using Hirenkyaku to slip to his left side, then firing the elaborate bolt into him.

As the bolt impacted him, it'd deal heavy damage, then I'd bounce onto the ground, bounding backwards. As I earned a bit more distance, around 200 bolts would be pulled from the nearby air, both Reishi and Reiryoku in combination. Each one of these bolts would collapse on his location, no matter whether he decided to move or not. If he did dodge the initial bolt, they'd wait for his dodge to end, then chase him once. If he dodged again, then I'd fire a special modified arrow to knock him back into position. I wasn't keen on him, he definitely did not seem the type to play fair, and I wasn't going down without a cleverly calculated fight.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:04 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The woman seemed to be in pain and had no counter for Ika's acidic shenanigans, and it was with that in mind that Ika would grin from ear to ear, because now? She was fucked. The acid had stuck to her body, and that was essentially a cue for Ika to really turn shit up now, using the acid that stained her being as a proximity fuck-your-shit gimmick. The second she put the shield up to block the Cero, she was fucked. The acid splattered all over the place, but what was going to get her now was the acid that went flying the second she summoned said said shield, and was heading directly towards both of her eyes. If that wasn't enough? Acid was already working it's way around her shield, towards her.. Assuming she continued, she would enter Letzt Stil at this point.. Then Ika noticed she disappeared from sight, and used one of those Charged Bolt gimmicks again...

Ika had learned the first time that thing was not to be fucked with.

Ika dodged the charge shot, and then he realized he had err'd.. Volleys of fucking arrows approached him in an instant, each collapsing on his location. He made himself narrow and dodged, avoiding the first volley with a Shunpo, but as he landed flat they were on him again. He turned sideways to brace for the oncoming volley, and he launched a Cero at the oncoming mass of them, before using Bakudo 39, expanding it slightly to cover his side as best it could.. The Cero dealt with a lot of them, but they still pricked his shield, and he found himself blasting away over-head with his finger using Bala's to get rid of several. The shield was broken by the end, and looked like a pincushion. Much as Ika did!

Ika looked at himself, down his sides.. He had 5 arrows lodged in his left side, 2 in his left shoulder, and 8 in his left arm.. FUCK it hurt. He cut his losses, ripping them each out of his side before severing the ones on his arm with his Zanpakuto, while remaining weary of the fucking bitch before him.. "You stupid, stupid bitch.." Ika smirked, using the energy from one of the still attached arrows on his shoulder to relight his cigarette.. He used it much like a match, and took a drag on the cigarette.. "Well.. That'll be the end of you.." And like that Ika was behind her, having used Shunpo to close the gap he would make a horizontal slash at her spine, before waiting for her to dodge, the second she disappeared he would look for her. "Bakudo 62.." and as he said this, hundreds of little orb gimmicks were gonna go launch at her, hoping to hold her still, presuming he saw one do just that, he would then appear behind her, "Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi.. stay the fuck dead.."

#8 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:01 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
The sad thing was that I was now realizing how annoying this guy's acid was going to be. It was eating into my skin as fast as I could heal it off, and more was coming. Then he decided to be a dick and flung some at my eyes, only my left eye being caught in it, as my secondary reaction was to bury my head in my hands, though being careful not to splash that stuff on me. I thought about what I could do, then it hit me. I used some of my raw inner power to purge the acid from my skin in one quick burst, then used Blut Vene to coat my skin. My eye still burned like hell and I couldn't see out of it, but I could still move and fight. What I didn't have much time to notice by then, was something that looked like one of those Bakudo things I keep hearing about. I didn't have the room to dodge it, so it caught me and held me in place. He followed up with something else, a Hadou 90? What's that? I didn't feel most of it, and some of my burns even healed while it was going on, though I felt something similar to swords slicing through some of the skin on my arms. I knew my weakness, so I had to keep from looking at my cuts. After the abilities he'd thrown at me let me go, I'd quickly realized my Blut was gone, and couldn't do much to keep the acid off of me.

Even so, I felt okay now, not the greatest, but okay. I'd go into flight mode and fire a charge shot at point-blank, as closely as I could get it, the Hirenkyaku away. I'd notice vaguely that my shadow, Schwarze started to cover me a bit, which didn't help much, but did seem to help diffuse the acid somewhat. I'd fire off several arrows from a distance, 7 in total, just to make sure I could still aim. Damn it felt weird to be firing a bow with an eye and a half.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:45 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
She used Blut and covered her ass, barely. She took it all but was covered in bloody lacerations and acid burns. Some healed sure, but a lot did not. As she appeared, Ika gathered the necessary acid around him to form Acid Saturn, a circle that would enclose the two of them. He would then build up a thin wall over the outer ring, essentially shielding her in close. She would either dart through that acid, or stay in close. He charged a Cero, and launched it at her. If it didn't hit her, and she was still within the wall? He would use the walls to block the cero and destroy it, splattering it all over both of them. Oh right charge shot. !f...

So that thing went right through Ika's stomach, causing him to cough up quite a bit of blood.. That was now heading towards her eyes again. The blood from his stomach was being splattered everywhere, there was no way she was leaving this place unscathed. He would locate her, and launch a Cero at her. Hoping to finish her at this point.. "Die already!" It was at that point that the support arrows came in, and Ika parried them by swinging his Zanpakuto around like a fucking helicopter blade. Fuck this bitch. And the horse she rode in on.

#10 Re: [Tournament] Ika vs Annabelle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:10 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Despite all my attempts to ignore my wounds, I found myself glancing at my arms. Sure enough, I was bleeding in several spots. I knew better, and I knew I couldn't avoid it forever, but it was one of the things that I hated about myself. My eyes dilated, my heart began to race, and I felt my mind slip a little as my quincy bow dissolved. I could have fought better, but my instincts had other ideas. My head drooped downward, and I felt the pain of the acid burn into my skin slowly fade away. In my left hand, a katana spawned, a deep purple blade, and sharper than any blade could have ever been. My body's raw instinct took over as I used Hirenkyaku and made three quick slashes, then used flight to increase distance, I'd continually attempt to make passes at the man, carving holes into him more and more. For some reason, his wounds didn't make me more attuned to him, in fact, I only seemed drawn to the sight of my blood. I found it odd.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum