Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Nameless Family

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am

Princess
Princess

"Well, I don't use my Zanpakutou... and you physically can't be disarmed, dork. If you took all the shifts in the Maggot's Nest, then I don't have to go there at all, and that's a huge win for me. In exchange, I do all the non-paperwork related stuff to being a Captain. The fun stuff, y'know?" She giggled lightly as she sat up and stretched lightly, the warm air in the room feeling like a blanket over her skin and trying to keep herself awake.

Kaede's wink was a surprise, but a welcome one to be sure. Sakura pulled out Inazuma Kettou from the loose sheath on her waist, casually holding it as she thought about Kaede's second line... but dismissed it, since he surely wasn't serious.

"To be honest I don't even know how your copy ability works. We've never gone into detail on that fact. Do I need to go into Shikai for you to copy it, or do you get all forms if it's sealed?"

Twirling the blade in her hand, Sakura would go into Shikai if she needed to, but otherwise would do whatever was necessary for Kaede to copy it. If she wasn't using him so much anymore, at least it would make sense for someone to be. Luckily, Inazuma himself didn't seem to mind... he hadn't minded a lot of things since the Sinner Incursion, now that she thought about it... but that was a discussion for a later time. For now, she'd focus on her little brother.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:23 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Oh so basically the only change from normal is that I would have a copy of your Zanpakuto in my armory, and be making regular visits to the maggots nest?" Kaede confirmed, he was already starting to see there was no way that he was going to be able to avoid having all of the shifts down there. Even though the both of them knew that Sakura was definitely better suited for the trips down there than he was but that is neither here nor there. Then as Sakura asked Kaede how his copying ability worked while twirling her blade. Sakura was one of the few in all of the soul society that he had trusted with the knowledge that he can copy the weapons of others as that one secret was part of the reason he was so effective at his job, because while in most cases his copies were weaker than the original's almost no one was ready to face their own abilities being turned against them. "In order to copy a zanpakuto's abilities I need to have it released and then to make physical contact with it. I can copy lower releases from a higher but not in reverse. Meaning if I copy a persons bankai I get their Shikai as well though not the inverse."

Assuming she released Inazuma Kaede would reach out touching one of the golden lion heads allowing Arturia to trace its structure and abilities to commit it to his armory. He knew of its lightning abilities, and when combined with Rena's Watery blade it had the potential to be absolutely devastating. Weapon copied he would pull his hand back and try them on for size, generating the digital looking wireframe around them before they filled out. Once completed he would trigger the lightning blade to signify to the both of them that the copy was successful before releasing them causing them to flake away to nothingness as they returned to his armory. "Thank you for this by the way, Inuzuma's powers should prove quite useful. And I guess if you really don't want to go to the maggots nest, then it would be wrong of me to order you to."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:04 am

Princess
Princess

"Yeah, pretty much," Sakura said with a smile in regards to Kaede's comment about having Inazuma Kettou and still going to the Maggot's Nest. After the copy was complete, Sakura smiled as she sealed her Zanpakutou and sheathed it behind her, in its' normal position.

Leaning back in her chair, Sakura began to contemplate a few things as Kaede spoke, stating he wouldn't order her to go to the Maggot's Nest. She wouldn't normally mind, since she was the best equipped Shinigami in the entire Soul Society to go there and basically live there, but it was such a dark and dreary place that it drained all of her energy. It was part of the reason she retired from being Captain, to be honest.

"I can go there occasionally, but only if I need to. It's just such a dull place that I feel trapped just being there, y'know?" Sakura let out a small sigh, cracking her neck (or at least trying to, it wasn't cracking right, which irritated her), as she spoke again, this time speaking on a more serious note. "I don't know, bro. It's just... ever since the Sinner Incursion, things have been changing a lot for me lately. I'm thinking about actually settling down and having a family. Who my Husband would be is beyond me right now, but. You know what I mean, right? I just feel like it's time. I'll still be a Shinigami first, and of course I'll still be your Lieutenant, but I think I want a family. More than you or Rena, someone I genuinely love and care about, someone to keep me pushing myself instead of becoming complacent."
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede returned Sakura's smile as she sealed her Zan and returned it to its sheath. Listening to her as she spoke Kaede understood where she was coming from. No matter how you looked at it the Maggots nest was kind of depressing, even for the guards and warden. Though when one thinks about it, it only makes sense for a prison to be built that way it isn't like the people who are sentenced there deserved to live the rest of eternity in a day spa ya know. Then Sakura dropped the mother of all bombs in his lap, she wanted a family, beyond her adoptive one, Kaede had to lean back he really hadn't thought about anything like that himself though he can see what she was saying, about having someone she cares about and truly desires to protect causing her to strive to get stronger. "Yeah I can understand what you mean about the Maggots Nest, but yeah. As for settling down and having a family I can't say I have honestly thought about it much. I guess it would be nice but I don't feel I am ready for that, at least not quite yet. Who knows seeing you with yours might change that. Just do us both a favor and don't rush into things okay, I really don't want to have to make a special hole in the maggots nest with round the clock torture for anyone okay."

While the last of what he said was done in a joking manner the look he gave her as he said it was telling her that he meant it. No one messed with those he cared about without paying for it, and while Kaede might be young by standard shinigami standards he could be quite creative in his punishments. Especially with some help from squad four if need be.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Princess
Princess

As Kaede spoke about him not being ready for a family of his own just yet made Sakura laugh lightly, and she laughed much harder at the thinly veiled threat to anyone who hurt her. Regaining her composure, she stood up and began to walk behind him, airwalking to touch the ceiling and move a panel as she spoke.

"Intentions acknowledged, bro, but we both know I don't need you for that. I'm surprised my stuff is still up here, though." As she spoke, she pulled down a bottle of unopened sake, blowing the dust off as she replaced the panel and got back down, grabbing two cups on her way. "I've had this up there since I first became Captain. Didn't want it to get forgotten about, so... we're sharing it now!" As she sat back down, the pink-haired Shinigami brushed her hair behind her ears as she opened the bottle and poured for both of them, handing one over to Kaede.

Taking a sip of it, she was reminded of the first time she ever drank sake, and smiled heartwarmingly as she got comfortable in her seat.

"So, Captain Melk, is anything major on our agenda for the next few months?"
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:34 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Mission accomplished he managed to lighten the mood of the conversation from the serious turn that it had taken and the best part about it was that he was able to do so while making a not so subtle promise to make some place special for anyone stupid enough to try to hurt Sakura, frankly he already lost her as his Vice Captain once, and if it was in his power he wasn't going to let anyone harm her again. Well at least without ending up paying for it dearly. His squad was as close to a family as he needed right now, complete with its own bratty little brother who always talks big and messes up your stuff. As Sakura air walked behind Kaede he remained relatively still, listening to the panel slide out of the way as she reached up and pulled a bottle out of the ceiling. "Yeah, I haven't touched many of the secret panels in here. I have heard that some of our predecessors were a bit sadistic and I don't want to risk triggering anything that they might have left behind. If for nothing else than I like to avoid paperwork."

Kaede accepted the bowl raising it slightly in a toast, waiting for Sakura to take the first sip before taking his own. "Other than making sure any new recruits are up to snuff, and the rest of the squad is in top shape not that I can think of. Well Rena did make a request of me to help train someone. But beyond that and a possible Maggots nest remodel, not that I know of. Most of the jobs for the squad are able to be handled by the unseated members working in groups of two or three for safety."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Princess
Princess

Kaede explained a few things about their agenda; training, training, training, a remodel of the Nest, and training. She smiled and laughed to herself lightly, leaning back in her chair as she took a sip so Kaede could do the same.

"Well, Training's my deal anyway. Those kids will remember why they were scared of me within a week, if I'm being nice. I'll have them whipped into shape in a month, and people everywhere will remember why I'm who I am. After all, I'm the only former Captain who's still a member of the Gotei, and there's like... what, five whole Shinigami even comparable to me in strength? Rena and yourself beind two of them, Nashi-Taichou being a third, and I'm leaving the other two slots open for now." Laughing again lightly, Sakura finished off the first bowl of sake and poured another, doing the same for Kaede if he was out.

"What about you, Bro? I'm sure you're gonna get bored if I'm doing the training and shitstain is doing the paperwork," she smirked at the insult to the dumbass who cut the door in half, "What are you gonna do to bide your time? Train yourself, read books, capture missing Shinigami that I'm sure are still out there somewhere?" She shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"Of course you'll find something to do, but what do you think it'll be?"
N/A

View user profile

on Thu May 04, 2017 7:51 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede smirked at her comment, she was right now that she was back she was probably going to take over whipping the squad into shape, especially seeing as she seemed to truly enjoy teaching others how to better compose themselves in the field. He graciously accepted the refill as she bragged about how few people in the gotei were even a match for her. Granted she wasn't wrong as far as raw power and speed goes, but she might be surprised who would be able to compete with and even beat her through various shenanigans, slowly sipping on his Sake as he thought about her question, he hadn't really put much thought into it, with her back his necessity for training the squad had diminished, and with the majority of his paper work being handled that wasn't going to fill his time. "To be honest I am not sure, I had some inconsistencies in the records that I was investigating. Though I supposed part of it will be training myself planning out different combinations using Inazuma Kettou with the rest of my Armory."

"There is also racking my brain how to teach someone who is potentially a total train wreck what it means to be stealthy, the speed and movement training I was asked to do for her will be easy. As will testing her grasp on stealth tactics, which I might need your help for that part. Basically going to do the pea in a shell game with a package that she will have to ascertain the location of and retrieve without getting caught." Kaede said, Stealth was one of those things he understood how to do, just not how to teach it to a possible walking disaster case.

View user profile

on Fri May 05, 2017 9:27 am

Princess
Princess

Sakura listened as Kaede spoke regarding the inconsistent records and combinations using her Zanpakutou with the rest of his arsenal. She laughed lightly when he said he had to teach someone who's a total train wreck, and laughed harder when he suggested Sakura help with the stealth tactics.

"Me? Stealth? Bro you realize that's the biggest reason I stepped down. I don't do stealth, I punch things until they stop moving. You do stealth. I do speed and power."

For just  amoment, Sakura continued to laugh, then shook her head lightly as she finished listening to the rest of what Kaede said, and shrugged her shoulders lightly as he finished.

"It's you we're talking about though bro," Sakura began as she put the cork back in the bottle, handing it over to Kaede for safe keeping. She was giving the rest of it to him, but didn't think he would drink any more it right now. "You'll figure out exactly how you need to train her. In the meantime, I'm gonna go get reacquainted with my bed." Winking lightly, Sakura would stretch one more time before moving towards the door.

"If you need anything, let me know. Tomorrow the troops will remember who I am. Tonight, they will sleep easy. I may have a little too much fun with this."
N/A

View user profile

on Mon May 08, 2017 6:49 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede smiled at her reactions, it was really good to have her back, "Well just because you aren't particularly good at it yourself doesn't mean you wouldn't have ideas how to teach it. And if I bring you in for the testing part all it will be will be as a possible package holder, no stealth required on your part." Kaede said in response to her rather incredulous response to his request for some thoughts on the matter. Graciously accepting the now corked bottle he put it on the shelf behind his desk for later, smiling at her vote of confidence he would say the following as she reached the door. "Well Rest well, just do me a favor as you train these clowns try not to break them too badly."

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum