Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Nameless Family

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:48 am

Princess
Princess

Knocking lightly on the door, the pink-haired Shinigami walked in without waiting for a response.

It had been a while since they'd seen each other. Approximately four months ago, during the Sinner Incursion... Sakura had mysteriously gone Missing in Action, and was labeled as such officially in the Gotei Thirteen. What no one knew was that she was left in a weakened state by her opponent, with her Bankai broken and her pride demolished, so she spent a few months among the humans training her body and mind, before finally returning silently to Seireitei, and training with Rena quietly. There were only a select few people who knew that Sakura was back... and it was time Kaede was one of them.

"Sorry, li'l bro. I know you were worried about me." Sticking her tongue out lightly, Sakura tried to play off how guilty she felt for not telling Kaede she was already back, sitting on his desk and stretching lightly. "Long story short, I'm back. Lots of shit happened during the Sinner Incursion... Rena knows the details, and I'm not ready to tell you or anyone else yet. Please don't take that personally, Kaede."

If he was paying attention, Kaede would notice that she was calling both him and their Captain-Commander by first names. It wasn't something she'd ever done before, and pre-emptively, before he could even ask about it, Sakura shifted over to the chair in front of his desk and explained herself.

"The one thing that kept me going was knowing my family was still here, and was worried about me. You were worried about me, right li'l bro?"

Sakura was, of course, ignoring the elephant in the room; the fact that her appearance had drastically changed over the past few months, and the only two things that would hint to Kaede that this was still Sakura were her lack of control over her reiatsu, and her voice being mostly the same, minus small slight variations... now it was warmer, more friendly, and more open.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:30 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was sitting at his desk going over the paperwork that Shiro had filled out for him as a pink haired young woman knocked on his door and entered without waiting for Kaede to respond. Something about her struck a chord in Kaede almost as if he knew her from somewhere, though he couldn't remember where for the life of him. The red-haired captain sat there dumb founded as he tried to recall where he had seen her. Her pink hair and green eyes should have been easy to recall, even with how busy Kaede has been recently, with the recovery of a captain who had gone rogue, the chasing off of a pair of espada, and the most stressful of all dealing with his vice captain with his borderline schizophrenic personality shifts. As the young woman started speaking Kaede couldn't help his jaw from dropping, her voice came at him like from out of a dream... or quite possibly a nightmare. The voice was that of his previous vice captain, though the woman before him couldn't have been her, could it?

As the woman before him sat down across from him Kaede reached out with his senses easily feeling the pressure that she wasn't even trying to conceal, it's signature, while different from his memory when combined with the voice was more than enough to confirm that it truly was Sakura, alive and well sitting before him. Wait did she just call me li'l bro? Since when was that a thing, also she used both Rena's and my given names. No honorific's. Kaede sat there pensively while she spoke, not wanting to interrupt her, when she was done and only then did he dare speak. "I am a little too happy to have you back to take something like that personally. I know that odds are whatever kept you away for so long might be hard for you to talk about. As for whether or not I was worried about you, you could easily say that. So much so that I don't think I have gotten a proper nights sleep since the day you disappeared."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:30 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed as though Kaede was happy, which Sakura was happy about.

She seemed to be right, with Kaede being confused as to who she was, but he picked up on it quickly enough and spoke when she had finished, admitting he was happy she was back and that he had been worried. Sakura winked at him playfully, then spoke to reassure him;

"Come on, li'l bro. It's me. It'd take Rena to take me out." She looked away for a moment, her smile fading as she recalled the naked feeling of Kaze breaking her bankai, muttering to herself, "Kaze did something worse than kill me..."

Turning back to him, Sakura smiled again and threw her arms up in the air.

"I'm back though! Rena already reinstated me as your lieutenant, so I'll take my badge if you still have it. I know I never wore it before, but I'm a different person now, as I'm sure you've caught onto bro." At this point, Kaede would, for sure, question why she kept calling him her brother; the answer was fairly obvious, but it was better to not assume things, and having it clearly stated would clear up any amount of confusion on either of their parts. "Feel free to clue me in on anything I've missed. I noticed a few new faces on my way over here."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede chuckled at Sakura's comment it was definitely her under that pink mop of hair, though he did not miss the change in body language and attitude as she muttered to herself, catching the word's Kaze and worse. It was enough for the red-haired captain to get a good feel for what happened to Sakura, well at least who happened to her, "Well glad to have you back, and unfortunately I was forced into getting a new VC so he currently has your badge, but it won't take much to get it from him, I will make sure to get it to you before the end of the day. I would call for him to come here to deliver it himself, but last time he was in my office, well he cut my door in half"

"Yeah we have some new faces, for example the person I had picked to replace you, Shiro/Shojo.... god that gets confusing at times. well he has multiple personalities, who couldn't be further apart from each other. Then there is Shingen, who was around a little over two decades ago, but vanished. I found him in the human world and brought him back in. I can't say I have had much chance to meet the others. Oh and the Captain Commander had gotten wind of certain members of our ranks playing nice with the espada. That didn't go over too well." Kaede answered, he would probably have to openly admit to failing at his job of being head of the ninja squad, as he hadn't gotten to know any of the other new faces in the Gotei, or even all of the faces within his own squad. Lord I need to meet all of my seated officers at least, damn. Then something finally dawned on Kaede, she had mentioned that her family had been worried about her, and then there is the fact she kept referring to him as bro... "Wait... I know I might seem slow asking this, but do you think of me as family?"

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Princess
Princess

"He... cut your door in half?" Sakura, bewildered, glanced over to Kaede's door, and thought it looked the same it was clear that it wasn't, because she would remember her own door from a few hundred years ago. "What the f... why? Do I need to kick his ass for you?"

Her tone had shifted back into a teasing older sister, but Kaede seemed unphased this time aside from a smirk on his face, as he explained things that she hadn't been around for, from the new faces to Shinigami playing nice with the Espada. Sakura seemed confused at that statement for a moment, bringing her hand to her face and resting her lower lip on her index finger, thinking for a moment. Why would Shinigami play nice with the Espada?... She didn't have too long to think on it, though, as Kaede finally caught on to the "li'l bro" comment and asked her to clarify.

"Well, duh!" Sakura appeared in front of him, resting up against his desk and moving his chair back so she could lean comfortably, smiling at him as she leaned forward and playfully flicked him in the forehead. "Who the hell do you think nominated you to replace me?" Using a variant of airwalk to keep herself off of his desk directly, Sakura crossed her legs and sat almost indian-style as she rested her elbows on her knees and looked directly at Kaede with a simple smile. "You and Rena are the closest thing I have to a family, Kaede. You're my brother, she's my sister. It's not a blood family, sure, but you know the old saying: 'The blood of the cult runs thicker than the water of the family.' ...okay maybe in this context that doesn't work right but you know what I mean! You are my family, Kaede. You are my little brother, and I may be your Lieutenant but we both know I'm stronger than you, so maybe I can beat you up a few times until you get stronger?" Sticking out her tongue, Sakura would also wink at Kaede much like any good big sister would.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:08 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Yeah, he did, and no I already took care of that, even assigning him the majority of my paperwork for the foreseeable future as a punishment." Kaede responded to Sakura's relatively shocked response. How he wish he had a camera for her reaction there, it was priceless, and her pensive expression as he explained the events that she had missed, well at least the ones that he knew about was kind of adorable. Kaede was not expecting the sudden movment as Sakura leaned in and flicked him in the head. Apparently the young captain was a bit slow on picking up on what was going on. Though as she explained that she had nominated him to be her replacement it did make some sense. And as she sat herself above Kaede's desk, thankfully so that the paperwork wouldn't be messed up she went into her explanation that she saw Kaede and Rena as the closest things to a family that she has Kaede not only felt an interesting and completely uncomfortable combination of stupid, embarrassed and thrilled. Feeling his cheeks flush Kaede responded in the only way he could "Wow... um I am not sure what to say about that, it means a lot to me to hear that. And I guess we could train some, once I get Shiro's last batch of papers filed away that is."

View user profile

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:31 am

Princess
Princess

Kaede was such a dork.

In combat, he was a genius. He knew exactly the limits of his range, used his range to his advantage even in melee fights, and could replicate other peoples' weapons to use against them. In combat, Kaede was a genius. Even large-scale tactics, Kaede was a genius. In social interactions, like the one the two of them were having right now... Kaede was a moron.

He was obviously embarassed, blushing as he admitted he didn't know what to say, and told her that he'd be willing to train with her. Sakura laughed lightly, and fought the urge to flick him in the forehead again.

"I didn't mean right now, dumb-butt." Sakura adjusted herself on the desk, still making sure not to mess with the paperwork, before pushing her hair behind her ear and talking again. "Has third seat been filled? I'm wondering if the dumbass who cut your door in half should be third seat... we don't let weapons inside the Maggot's Nest, so if he's a tad... aggressive, we'll say... and relies on his Zanpakutou, we can't really put him in Third Seat, can we? I could train him to rely on his body, or we could just make sure he only does the paperwork and lets more finely-trained Shinigami handle the actual patrols of the Nest. What do you think, dumb-butt?"
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:07 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede winced as he was flicked in the forehead again, and then insulted. Well that wasn't very professional but it is whatever. Kaede couldn't get a word in edge wise as she continued going on about third seat and whether or not they should shove Shiro there. When she was done and and asked Kaede for his input. "I don't think we have a third seat right now, as for whether or not Shiro relies on his on his zanpakuto, I am pretty sure he is more than competent enough in Hakuda to fill the role, Though I suppose we should take turns keeping an eye on him down there at least for a bit, just to make sure his arrogant ass doesn't bite off more than he can chew and end up dead."

"Though yeah, now that I think about it you should probably take over whipping squad two into shape, at least for their Hakuda. I can handle their Zanjutsu training, you know with Arturia's copying ability and what not, but you definitely have me beat with Hakuda, and more than likely Hado" Kaede said smiling, one doesn't get to where Kaede is without being able to acknowledge their own weaknesses.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Princess
Princess

"Aww, that's cute," Sakura said playfully as she stood up and walked around Kaede's desk, sitting back in the chair on the other side of it, "I have you beat in everything that isn't Zanjutsu or Tactical Planning. You know that, silly."

Stretching lightly, Sakura gave some thought to what Kaede had said. Taking turns keeping an eye on him would be taxing, but it was for the better... then again, it meant Sakura had to go to a place she absolutely despised every ilm of, so she tried to push her luck a bit.

"Better idea! Why don't I let you copy Inazuma Kettou, so you have it since I don't use him much anymore, and I'll handle the training of everyone while you head to the Nest to keep an eye on him. I'll come to you for any serious things of course, I don't want to be Captain, but I'll handle the day-to-day operations while you just handle the "captain" stuffs. That sounds good to me!" Winking lightly, Sakura was mostly serious. If she could manage being captain without the boring parts of... actually being Captain... and Kaede didn't mind it, then they both won.

Sakura recalled the time they had fought, and how Kaede had held back due to not wanting others to see how he fought. If she handled all of the training, for everyone in the division, then he wouldn't need to show how he fights at all, and things would be better for the both of them. Assuming that was still true, anyway. She'd have to wait for his answer.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede smiled at his vice captain as she moved around the desk, he knew she was right, well at least partially any ways. Then she voiced her own idea, about Kaede copying her Zanpakuto, and taking all of the shifts in the maggots nest with their own personal maggot, he had to laugh at that at least. "How would that be different from normal, well aside from me having Inazuma Kettou, and having to make regular visits to the maggots nest, where due to Arturia's uniqueness it is kind of dodgy me being in there as I am not able to truly be disarmed but yeah."

Kaede shrugged, he knew that his presence there might cause more problems than they solved, though it would be fun to knock people upside the head. "Oh and an upside to you visiting the Maggot in the maggots nest is that you can beat him up and blame it on the prisoners." Kaede winked at Sakura as he said that comment.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum