Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Shingen Minamori trains with the Captain Commander for the first time ever

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:52 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen got off as CC Lisola took to the sidelines after dispatching of the double he created, however that left him to deal with Reika who was still a handful for him all to herself. His followup attack didn't pan out as well as he had hoped it would as she had already thrown a counter in motion as the flash took effect. It seemed his timing was a bit off but either way, this was the situation he was now in and must find a way to deal with. She was currently putting feet to his chest at the same time of calling forth some water whips that encircled them. As her kick connected and sent him back aways, he reached out with his free hand to grab a foot before she could recover from performing the kick. If he was able to do that, he would follow that up with a direct stab to her abdomen as she wouldn't be able to get away. Then it would put things right back where they started, Shingen face to face with the CC.

If that doesn't work, then he will allow her kick to push him out of the range of the whips before recovering. Once he has recovered from that attack, he will see where she decided to pick herself back up, which will most likely back at the side of the CC. The question will then become, what will the next move become? Shingen could then choose to go after either one of them or even both of them at once but he isn't crazy, stupid, or desperate. Something will have to give though and time certainly isn't on his side as the CC definitely has the experience edge on him and there's no point in discussing the power edge. The only thing he could possibly hold is unpredictability and he has to play that card as well as possible seeing as that card is very limited as it is. The CC isn't the CC for no reason...she may not have seen or know absolutely everything there is to see or know but that doesn't mean she doesn't or seen a lot of it. That's when sometimes, you just have to take the ball and run with it to see if it gets you some points. "Hado 31"...Shingen begins as he shunpos directly in front of Reika's face with his hand extended and kido built up, "Shakkaho!" Shingen exclaims loudly as he releases the kido upon arrival. He would then turn his head and look at CC Lisola as he dropped his hand. "Shall we continue?" he asked.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:46 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Reika's vision returned, though apparently her foot had been grabbed in the process of her kick connecting with the man's stomach. However since she could now see she extended her water whips defensively in the path of his zanpaktou stab and turned them into Ice. Stopping his Zanpaktou from reaching her as she put a hand up and fired "Hadou 1: Sho" at him repeatedly until he was forced to let go of her leg which allowed her a reprieve to stand and breath.

Considering they hadn't travelled far, as Reika didn't have Rena's super strength, they were not much closer to Rena than when they had started, not that that mattered because Rena wasn't going to get involved unless Shingen made another clone and Reika knew it. Her ears twitched as he said Hado 31 and as soon as he left her field of vision she didn't even wait to see where he was going as she felt the energy of her opponent coming towards her and activated a skill known to most speedy shinigami, Utsusemi. When he appeared infront of her and fired the Kidou it looked like her head had been blown clean off only for the image to disappear and Reika to be behind Shingen having used her own shunpo as well as her speed to manage the sneak up.

"Your pretty good" came the demonically pissed voice of Reika, since she was part Rena and Rena had temper issues. Who not only stabbed her Zanpaktou at his side, but in a way that would purposely miss any vital spots, more meant to cause pain than serious injury. While her free hand released a torrent of water like a big fire hydrant hose at him which she then converted into ice as the water made contact with anything else. Including the ground underneath Shingen.

She didn't figure it'd kill him, assuming it even hit him, but it'd be funny to see how he dealt with trying not to become a shinicicle. Rena, however, frowned and started walking towards the two, figuring Shingen was fine but was also ready to yell at Reika if he wasn't for some reason, but for now she hadn't made it that far yet.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:03 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
Everything Shingen had thrown at the women so far hasn't worked. The only thing that had any kind of effect was the blinding light effect when his duplicate was defeated. There was no way he was going stand for this when he was an esteemed seated officer of the Gotei 13! Even if he was against his very own Captain Commander, there was no way he would just let this slide!! There was just too much at stake in this for him to just let it go at it was, especially unspoken afterwards.

That moment had arrived that would Shingen against what he believed so strongly. That moment that would either make or break him as the man he was trying to ultimately cultivate himself to become. He was facing off with an opponent that was well beyond his level and it showed. She outclassed him in every capacity, including summons. He could summon doubles of himself but this woman summoned something on a completely different level that had it's own personality, fighting capacity, and could take far more damage than any of his doubles take. If Shingen could take a spare moment to think about it, he would honestly laugh at how embarrassing this showing had become. Unfortunately, he didn't have the spare moment to reflect upon the fight yet as he was still engaged in it as Reika was attempting to end it. Things really did not look good from his perspective either as his last attack attempt has not only failed but it left him pretty wide open as well. On top of that, his reiatsu is getting lower by the minute which does him no favors. CC Lisola was approaching as Shingen touches his Zanpaktou on Reika's blade as he uttered the words, "Hado 11, Tsuzuri Raiden." Lightning surrounds his zanpaktou then runs from it onto Reika's blade while they are touching.

The timing of the lightning across Reika's body should be the same time some of that water covering half of his body and turning it to ice. Shingen may not be able to move as CC Lisola walks up but he isn't completely immobile, yet. He hears her footsteps and glances over in her direction. With his free hand, he aims it toward her as he is ready to fire off any kido necessary. It may not have the greatest effect initially, but he isn't going to give up without a fight.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:04 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Reika got electrocuted by the hadou, cursing herself as she now appeared singed and her hair was all frazzled, it forced her to step back and shake herself all around to get the pain to subside as well. She noticed Rena was frowning and sighed, that meant the battle was over. At least as far as Reika was concerned. She lost her temper and Rena has made it clear in the past that if either of them do that in a spar they have to stop the match.

Rena noticed the man readied to fire... she guessed more Kidou? but didn't let it bother her. So he'd shoot her a bit. She hadn't taken any damage and figured him hitting her at this point would just help his self-esteem. So she didn't slow down or stop walking towards him regardless of if he did attack her. Once she reached him she shattered the ice with focused palm thrust and smiled at him as she extended her hand.

"So you got some good skills. Maybe I shouldn't have called Reika though. Seems that made things less fair than I thought it would. Two of you. Two of me. Reika is weaker than me by alot but I always forget she's still captain-class in her own rights. So I do apologize. Though the fact you did so well against her speaks volumes about yourself. I've only seen her actually get hit once previously. She's way more graceful and agile than I was at her level."

If he shook her hand great, if not, oh well she'd drop the hand and keep smiling at him before glancing at Reika with a frown, "and you know why you are in trouble. Go home Reika." "yeah yeah.. I figured as much when you got involved.." Reika said clearly sulking from being chastised before turning to walk away, "By the way.. Good job shinigami." and she left with several shunpo leaving Shingen and Rena alone.

Oh yeah.. Rena just realized the captain may be upset that the Captain-Commander tag teamed in on a supposedly one on one battle. She'd probably better explain herself before he got super salty over it, "Oh yeah.. so.. Feel like I should explain Reika since she's not on the official active duty roster. She's not another shinigami, nor is she a double produced like yours were. Through a painstaking Kidou I won't bore you with the details about.. I actually managed to save a part of my Zanpaktou and my own power into a energy being given physical form. As long as I breathe she breathes. She is essentially an extension of myself."

"We can continue if you like alone this time. Or we can call it quits for today and spar again in the future. I don't mind either way. It only seems fair to offer though since Reika lost her temper and forfeit the match by doing so. it's our rule. We stop sparring if we lose our temper because things get messy and it's no longer a spar at that point. That'd be bad."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:04 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
The atmosphere wasn't quite the way it was when the spar began. It had the feeling of when a thunderstorm that just passing through. Shingen was freed from the ice which relaxed almost instantly as he looked up to see CC Lisola's extended hand. He quickly sheathed his zanpaktou and accepted her handshake as she continued to talk. He most certainly didn't want to interrupt her in this moment as she had things to say to both him and Reika.

Once CC Lisola was done sending Reika off and explaining what Reika was to Shingen, she offered a choice to him that he actually entertained the thought of for a moment. "Why, thank you Commander. I actually would enjoy continuing this...another day. You can hold me to that. I would prefer we be closer to an even basis when that comes though we both know it will be long off, if ever that I ever actually become even to you in the literal sense." laughs Shingen. "Now, don't keep up the suspense Commander. How do I stand among those other Captains you've faced? Or, will you keep that information to yourself for future planning?" curiously and playfully asks Shingen as he crosses his arms behind his back.

View user profile
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum