Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:00 am

9th Division
9th Division
Shingen was given an opportunity of a lifetime. Who could ask for anything more than to be trained by the Captain Commander? If you were to pass up on an opportunity like that, you had either to be so full of your own personal pride that you felt like the training would've been an insult or you were misguided by a misunderstanding somewhere that led you to believing that the training was actually something more or less than it actually was thus your decline. Either way, Shingen knew exactly what this was going to do for him and he wasn't going to pass this up...even if he wasn't sure what her methods were going to be but he would endure them and work through them in order to become a sharper weapon in her arsenal. Even more than that...he would become stronger for himself so that he can live a much longer existence and keep up with his much stronger peers that had gotten ahead of him due to his time away from his training and real life experiences that he missed out on.

As he approached the Division One barracks, Shingen could feel a unique chill flow from the bottom of his neck down to his tailbone. What was it about this place that brought about such a feeling within him? Was it a suppressed memory? Was it the rumors that have been passed around for almost as long as these walls have stood here? Was the fear of walking into the true unknown against a complete stranger with unfathomable power and intelligence? True that he knew her by name and rank plus the fact that she is his overall commander but that didn't change the situation that he knew little else about her. After closing his eyes while shaking his head as he proceeded forward to get all of those thoughts out of his mind, he re-opened his eyes to realize that he was already inside and crossed the threshold. The time for thought is over as soon he would be face to face with Rena...the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:18 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena didn't bother paying attention to the captain-class energy signature that entered her division, she figured it was Shingen since she had requested her first spar with the captain, as she always fought her new captains to get a feel for where they stood on her chess board, but she did notice that the presence seemed to be hesitating for whatever reason. However she didn't get to think of it much because she was trying to finish up her paperwork for the day which entailed her arms moving as high speeds as she read through signed and moved paper after paper after paper while crumpling and tossing into a "mountain" sized pile of paper wads all those bills and documents which she either denied or weren't important enough to cause her to be involved.

Finally the presence made it's way to her office and she glanced up for a moment to confirm it was Shingen as she suspected before finishing the pile she had been working on and stretching in her chair before standing, "Well at least someone showed up on time for once. With everything else going on I was half afraid you'd find something keeping you from getting here. Soul King only knows what it would have been these days since nothing ever seems to go right." She waited for him to say something, anything, and walked around her desk and past him, "Alrighty.. Let's get to the training grounds then. Short walk." to which she proceeded to do and figured Shingen wasn't going to just stand there and fall behind. Once they actually arrived she'd be a little less rigid and sighed, "So. Whats up. Besides me calling you for a sparring match you seem to be a bit stiff boyo. Something on your mind or am I simply that terrifying despite being a harmless defenseless little girl." while waiting for a response, assuming one was made, she would start stretching her arms and legs as she prepped to fight against Shingen.

"Oh right.. Probably should mention I expect you to not hold back. You'll continue until I say otherwise or you collapse from fatigue whichever occurs first."

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:12 am

9th Division
9th Division
At first sight, the woman was hard at work which didn't surprise Shingen at all. She was the Captain Commander after all and that would encompass a lot of things. After getting close enough, she addressed him and made a comment that made Shingen lift an eyebrow...'showed up on time for once.' "Thanks for this opportunity Commander." said Shingen as Rena began to lead him toward the training grounds. Following behind closely, Shingen slowly began to feel that strange chill from before to dissipate but was replaced by the thrill of the training he was about to undertake within moments.

Once they arrived at the grounds, she spoke again and it seemed she picked upon his auspicious behavior from before. It was time for him to come clean before they got started. "Well Commander, truth is, I have never stepped foot on the Division One barracks before and there are a lot of rumors surrounding this place. Place that on top of the rumors/exaggerated stories surrounding you and your abilities. Finally, I'm not sure if I have any suppressed memories of old that are fighting to free themselves or not but all of that were wrestling with one another when I began my ascent up the steps to your office. I shook most of them out of my head before I got face to face with you, however I believe this training will handle the rest. To be honest, I need this training...not only to better myself as a warrior for you and the Gotei but to learn more about myself so that I can find what I'm missing so that I can obtain what I need in order to reach the next level." explains Shingen as his tone shifts from cautious in the beginning to a more stern and collected. He hears her mention to him to not hold back and to continue until she says so or he passes out. With that in mind, Shingen draws his sword and launches himself toward Rena with a horizontal slash aimed directly for her head to begin things. He already knows that won't end things but he would like to see how she would react to such a direct attack and progress from there.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:00 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
He listened to his mini-speech and tucked it away in her mind as a note for later addressing. She was a warrior first and they had come to spar, he led off as expected and slashed down at her which she countered by punching with her zan gloved right hand before shifting her weight and feet to slide a bit closer and aimed for a quick light jab to his Solar plexus. Of course a quick "light" Rena jab wouldn't mean the same to her as it did to him, but the point was the target not the damage so she still emphasized the speed of the jab more. She used a back step afterwards and brute forced it to move her backwards leaving a small crack in the ground where her foot had forced her momentum to shift, leaving her several feet away from the man unless he chased after her. She did grin a bit as she realized he never made a comment of her little remark about being "Harmless and defenseless" but it was mostly to herself. Instead of focusing on that thought she increased her power beyond the calm base she tried to remain at from day to day.

"For I am one with that which creates all, I am the life essence of the cosmos and it's destruction, As I move those in my path become washed away, release all restraints and flow freely, Yunibāsaruu~ōtārūra.." With that spoken, the official activation of her Shikai was done and while she didn't use any of it's abilities for now, instead re-taking a stance similar to Muay Thai Boxing for the moment, but she did activate it making it clear she was ready for more "intensive" attempts at fighting instead of "Feeling" him out which she wasn't keen on continuing to do. She had done this for two reasons, as a captain he was clearly qualified in the basics so why bother unless he specifically asked, and second she was more interested in his abilities, reading the captain files of newly appointed captains and experiencing them first hand to test them thoroughly were different.

To hold back is to show the flaw in yourself. If this were a normal spar I wouldn't mind. But I told you to not hold back." She said to remind him of the terms of the battle which he was being expected to follow, and to emphasize her point she grunted a bit and raised her power to that of having used Bankai, which of course she couldn't do anymore for real, but was relatively at the same power one would expect of a Bankai used by Rena. Before raising it even further, to it's upper limits, giving a bit more grunting and some "haa" ing before putting her at the Tier of Toukai.

The point wasn't to crush him. She wouldn't try to do that. This was a spar to get him to show her his full potential and help learn flaws, if any, to which she could help him adjust and reflect upon to grow, but going full out herself would force him to forego "Pride, Honor, Chivalry, Etc" and make him realize that if he did not go at his best he would have issues truly learning what he sought. She waited now, her ocean of spiritual power merely wading around the area of the two fighters while her power took on a blue aura around her that crackled randomly with sparks of electricity, the sparks were harmless, but the point was she was powered up.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:26 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
After CC Lisola's jab that seperated the two, she activated her Shikai which made Shingen smile a bit to himself but he had to drop it pretty quickly due to him explaining his action as he straightened himself up from the punch. "That attack wasn't due to my thoughts of you and your abilities CC, I assure you. It was along the lines of testing my luck. I wouldn't be a true man if I didn't test my measure of luck. You may have been expecting anything and gotten that nothing which would have garnered me the ability to slide that regular attack in and gain a quick vicotry or you just may have gotten an unexpected muscle spasm which prevented you from dodging and countering properly so I got the win with that attack. Anything could've happened so I just went for it to see what would happen, I'm pleased with the outcome. Now...Bankai! Akuma Me Tsuinmajikku!" exclaims Shingen as his sword changes into it's Bankai state of a broadsword of dark onyx color with crystals on the tip and bottom of the blade just above the guard.

Once he released his Bankai, Shingen used his strongest ability in this state and created a complete duplicate of himself. This duplicate is not only capable of doing everything he is but it also has his spiritual pressure. They both sway their swords over their shoulders and smile at the CC before using shunpo to launch an attack. The first Shingen slashes at the shoulder holding her Zanpaktou while the other Shingen uses the Bakudo 9 Geki aiming for her back.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:52 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She listened to his reply but felt he had missed the point. While luck was a factor all things relied on for anything they did, it was a flawed idea to test it against a clearly superior opponent unless absolutely necessary, "By that same token I could have shoved my fist through your chest using your own momentum after dealing with your attack.. Luck is fine and all but to rely on it recklessly could cost you everything. I do not want to hear someone died when they could have lived after all." He released into his bankai and she moved her left hand up to stop his blade using the metal gloves she wore, which were her zanpaktou, and glanced behind her quickly and just barely moving to do so, as his "clone" fired a Kidou at her. Water swirled into existence behind her and was scattered to the winds as the energy of the Kidou hit it and broke it apart instead of hitting Rena directly.

Clone? She wasn't sure the extent of it's ability, but she vaguely recalled the thing in his files. So she was essentially fighting two people then? Well.. luckily Rena had something for just such an occassion.. though her "clone" was far less powerful than her.. She grinned, pushing the blade she was still holding back with her hand away from her as she shunpo'd forward, turning mid-way to be facing both the Shingens, she then proceeded to beckon with a finger, except it was obvious she wasn't doing so at either of the Shingen as she immediately said, "Here kitty kitty.."

Suddenly a second energy signal, very similar to Rena's but far less powerful, just appeared in an instant as if teleported, since it was, and there was a Cat Lady with white hair but not looking old enough to warrant it, she stretched a bit and meowed slightly as she glanced at her maker, "I was enjoying a nice nap.. what is it?" this caused Rena to frown, "You know "what it is" we are connected. Besides. Shingen wishes to play double I thought I'd even the playing field a bit."

Reika sighed but nodded, "Very well. He seems to be as powerful as me though, I don't know what you are expecting," to which Rena replied, "We're training, I don't expect anything more than you having fun," with that Rena re-took a Kenpo Stance and Reika yawned while pulling forth a Katana that had a blue hue to it, a former version of Rena's zanpaktou. Reika also seemed to release into a "Bankai" state soon after by stating it.

"Round Two Shingen!" Rena said while the two water users waited for their opponents to start the next stretch of fighting.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:51 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
The Shingens watched as CC Lisola called forth another hand to even the playing field some more as far as blades are concerned more than power. She definitely had the advantage in that department but they were sure the CC was being more cautious when it came to Shingen's doubles as she, like every other Shinigami, had only one pair of eyes and couldn't see in every direction at once. Feeling out reiatsu sources isn't the same as seeing the actions of multiple sources at once. However, she wouldn't be CC if she wasn't already aware of such a thing and prepared for it, like what's happening here or other ideas she has planned for other situations.

The Shingens glance at each other and nod before using shunpo and disappear. They both left standing across from one of the opponents but ended up exchanging opponents as Shingen 2 now appears then slashed toward the CC's wrist where those gloves are housed but using the other hand to fire off Byakurai.."Hado 4, Byakurai" aimed at the CC's head while Shingen 1 appeared and slashed horizontally towards Reika's eyes. The Shingen's are on borrowed time and have to make the most of it. If they don't, then it will only prove how Shingen can take opportunities and waste them. Not fitting for someone in his position or future for that matter.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena moved her hand back to cause his zanpaktou to strike the Zanpaktou glove instead of her wrist, but merely grinned as he fired byakurai at her only for it to suddenly get diverted to the ground as it hit a stream of water she had conjured and followed it's path due to conductivity. She heaved her hand, still a bit stinging from non-chalantly blocking his strike, and parried it to her right before pushing the same palm forward and releasing one of her martial kidou, "Shimo Sutoraiki" which created a miniature wall in a straight line of ice spikes. This wall rose nine feet and each spike was connected to each other for the first foot of this rising before becoming individually spiked and the entire thing was also five feet wide. To return the favor as soon as she did this she fired her own Byakurai at his chest from her other hand as well.

~~

Reika dipped backwards as the man swiped for her eyes and seemed to have rolled them as a wheel of water formed around her spinning like a tire before turning into ice and stopping suddenly as it was shot at the man at high speed using the spin momentum. She then snapped her fingers, more for show then need, as she created two ice panthers which lunged at the man. One tried to bite into his left shin and rake it's claws against the same leg while the other went for his right shoulder, proceeding to also rake him with it's claws. Reika herself stood in place and waited however. She may have been part of Rena but she was also only a part. She was more calm and fair more patient than her maker as she lacked the temperament and other, less than savory, qualities.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:47 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
Shingen 2 went in for a full offensive on the CC Lisola while Shingen 1 trusted in his zanjutsu skills to test the abilities of the summon that CC Lisola called to her side. Shingen 2 quickly learned why the CC is in the position she's in. Her skills are most certainly not just because she meets a specific rank requirement but she is truly what her reputation perceives. Shingen 2's attack was blocked and parried leaving him open as the ice spikes began to fire toward him. While he did his best to avoid them, she returned the Byakurai forcing the Shingen 2 to now drop to his knees before fading into a bright light creating a temporary blind for the area.

Meanwhile, Shingen 1's slash was dodged by Reika who started to create distance in a unique fashion. This water wheel turned into ice and fired off something toward Shingen 1 which he dodged as Reika changed the ice wheel into two panthers that went on the attack for Shingen 1. Shingen 1 stayed calm and decided to solve that problem with Kido, "Bakudo 9, Geki" freezing both panthers in place as they were bathed in red kido light. He would then slash them to get rid of them before using a shunpo to get behind Reika as he instantly used a thrust toward Reika's back as soon as he arrived behind his target.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
One of the Shingens exploded into light and caused Rena to cover her eyes for a bit, but was largely unphased as she watched the remaining Shingen fight with Reika without getting involved. However Reika was caught in the light blast at a worse time since he had just dealt with her panthers. However she had heard his steps behind her, assuming he shunpo'd that meant he was ready for an attack, so Reika dropped to all fours and kicked up and back into where she figured his chest would be while four water whips formed around her in a circle-ish pattern and cracked themselves randomly all around her multiple times in case she guess wrong. Rena chuckled, which Reika heard and frowned at, causing the woman to shunpo forward while rubbing her eyes so that they were clear by the time she was done shunpo'ing and was now standing and turned to face where Shingen had been before she shunpo'd.

"That's a neat trick. Make a clone. Get double the advantage. Clone loses. Gain a flash bang. Definitely an annoying thing to have to deal with.." Rena commented as she crossed her arms and stayed where she was to show she wasn't getting involved unless he made more clones, "Reika's not quite as susceptible as me though. Being part cat and all that jazz. Fun times all around though eh?" "Not as susceptible!? YOUR EYES AREN'T THE ONES STINGING BECAUSE OF THAT" Reika roared in a feminine tone which sounded,,,odd. But Rena just started laughing causing Reika to shake her head, "Dammit all..." She paid more attention to Shingen now and retook a one handed fencer stance with her Zanpaktou.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum