Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] VC of 9th has first meeting with Captain of 12th ever

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:10 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen was being forced to listen to Captain Nashi rattle on from the mouth, yet again about his position and how he got it to where it is now. That was never an issue in question in this conversation, at least it wasn't from Shingen's perspective. The Vice Captain went in only wishing to gain the answers to two questions and gained nothing. Even worse, it would seem that this other Captain has gone and changed what relationship used to exist between the 12th and 9th Divisions over hundreds, if not thousands of years. All because of his ego and 'his' way of doing things. Yes, it's true, most people would be elated to have a responsibility taken off of their hands, but Shingen wasn't just anybody. There's a specific reason that he not only wants to perform this job a specific way but he must perform it flawlessly and also better than any other officer that has ever served within Division 9.

At the moment though, these two were well beyond the discussion over rules, regulations, and job responsibilities. It has gotten to the point now where Shingen simply wants the man to just SHUT UP! It seems this Captain Nashi speaks to hear himself talk with the added joy of having the last word on any and all situations as if it gives him security in the situation of be the ultimate right whether he was or not. Well, this last retort pushed Shingen to that edge that he had doing his best to not reach as he really can't control himself too well after reaching that point. Shingen came to a complete stop in the middle of Captain Nashi's speaking and just let it all sink in as a smile flew across his face. It didn't even slowly crawl up like it normally would, the smile seemed to have used a shunpo of its own to reach his face. Shingen's mood had performed a complete 180 and is in the totaly opposite of where it was when he originally started the conversation with Captain Nashi. He simply turned around just as the Captain of Division 12 was finishing his last two lines. Shingen began walking toward Captain Nashi without speaking a word but the smile was still there and straight punched him square in the face. The blood boiling in Shingen's veins could probably be seen without the use of an Kido or medical device. His veins were all showing on the surface of his skin promptly enough due to the stress that he was feeling mentally and personality-wise. This is why he felt that Captain Nashi should feel what he's feeling physically. This message should be well received by Captain Nashi and start a new conversation between the two. The SHUT UP NASHI conversation!!

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to be conflicted, and was brooding heavily, his face reeked of contempt and Kokoro, to be frank, didn't give a shit about it. The man began to smirk, then even smile, it still left Kokoro weary of his intent, but only weary to the extent of making an example. He felt little in the way of fear from well... Anyone really. The man began to approach Kokoro as he finished his last two lines, smiling still, Kokoro knew what was coming, but feeling it?.. Kokoro felt the punch, and kind of knew it was coming though he didn't really sell it that way.. He just kind of looked at the man, shocked that he had the balls to do what he did..

And the fucking gall..

Did you know Shinigami could fly? If I had to guess this man was unaware too, of course that is until Kokoro put a boot in his ass and sent him flying about 100 feet across the Rukongai. Kokoro's tentacle would leap from his body and tried to grab the man. "You done fucked up kid..."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
It's always one thing to be said when a man is wearing his emotions on his sleeves...but in this situation, Shingen's emotions are literally steaming out of every single pore on his body. He finally expressed himself physically when words would not gain the effect he wanted to obtain. His patience well had been run dry and this is all that was left between two high ranked officers of the Gotei.

The punch didn't gain Shingen much ground with Captain Nashi however. The response Captain Nashi returned from the punch surely affirmed that to him as the physicality from it equated to being shot from a canon. Captain Nashi wasn't intended on letting Shingen get away that easily now that a line had been crossed at this point as he reached out for Shingen with a tentacle. After being sent flying, Shingen fought to regain control of his body as the tentacle grew closer at amazing speed. Shingen finally regained control after drifting several feet and it was his luck to have been sent flying first that allowed him to be able to see what was coming next. He saw it from a glance and shunpo'd out of it's reach and landed the nearest wall. Now that Shingen has seen one of the many hidden secrets that Captain Nashi keeps to himself until necessary, the question becomes...what advantage do they offer Captain Nashi and if that that advantage can be restricted if not outright taken from the Captain. Shingen launches himself from the wall as he draws his Zanpaktou and released his Shikai, "Reflect One's Inner Truth, Akuma Me" he says as he approaches for a horizontal slash across Captain Nashi's midsection.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Well apparently the kid liked kickball, or hated it. Depends on your perspective I suppose. Regardless, he flew rather well! Very aerodynamic, and as he narrowly avoided the tentacles Kokoro smirked, watching as the man made a horizontal slash at Kokoro's mid-section. Kokoro feigned an anguished response as the man ran him through, and he turned to face him as his body fell apart, in two clean halves.. except for the fact that wasn't how it was going to go.. As the man had cut him in half, Kokoro had already sent his tentacles underground as the man charged... If the man turned to face Kokoro as one might expect, he would suddenly see Kokoro's mid-section caught from mid air by tendrils, and it was being re-stitched to his body.. "Fuck.. that would've hurt if I had left The nociceptive pain receptors in my body turned on.. unfortunately.." Kokoro turned to face the man, stitched back into working order in an instant.. "That's not the case.. I do hope that works for you though.. because well..."

In an instant, while the man was presumably distracted.. Kokoro's tentacles would sprout from the ground and wrap around the man, holding him like a constant jellyfish sting in the form of an Anaconda constricting him.. What would make it worse is the fact that the pain inflicted on him would be comparable to, if not worse than a bullet ant sting.. All over his body.. Presuming this strategy worked, Kokoro would Shunpo forwards and essentially full force punch the man in the face, knocking him into the nearby walls of an old abandoned building, through one, and he would be cratered into the center mass of the other.. Kokoro would Shunpo over to see the huddled mess of a man.. "Know when you've met your match.. and know when to retreat... Know when to quit.. Or know nothing of those words.." Kokoro sheathed his Zanpakuto, reverting to a sealed state, and turned his back on the man.. (HINT. HINT.) "We're done here.."

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:51 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
Shingen couldn't make heads from tails of what he was seeing. All he could do was stare in a mix of amazement, shock, and fear. He wasn't sure what he was dealing with any more as the man...wait, was Captain Nashi even to be called a man...put himself back together. From what Shingen could tell was that his attack was 100% and Captain Nashi was divided in half, though that wasn't originally his intention. Truth be told, Shingen got too caught up in his emotions of that particular moment to realize how far he allowed himself to go and actually tried to strike down a Captain of the Gotei. As he sees now, there are reasons particular beings are chosen to be Captains in the first place. It isn't just a title...it isn't just because of abilities...that is a certain uniqueness of each and every Captain that can't be found in anyone else. Just as he accepted this fact, Shingen was brought back to reality...harshly. Captain Nashi wasn't quite done with the Division 9 Vice Captain simply because no true damage was done, oh no. There were other forms of damage that were implicated and must be repaid here. Captain Nashi, was about to collect on those debts immediately as he definitely was not known as very patient man.

As he 'stitched' himself back together, Captain Nashi also used a few of those tentacles to snatch Shingen off of the ground and hold him in mid-air, very tightly. So tightly that blood vessels were forced to show and a few were popping due to the force exuded. Captain Nashi said his last words and didn't give a damn about anything else because, that's who he is and WILL have the last word cause that's one of his character designs. However, as Shingen was suspended in the air tormented greatly as every pore in this body was filled with some poison that caused his body to constrict inside and out. He had never felt such pain in his life as he was enduring at this moment but what worried him more was...what was the true danger here, the poison or the person that delivered it? Shingen wasn't even sure that his verbal cry of pain could be heard by anyone due to his volume level or if it was due to his location at the 12 Division barracks and sounds that aren't normal are considered normal then would be overlooked. What came next was to be considered by Captain Nashi as the last action taken which sent him hurtling through a couple of walls before he finally landed and could started thinking of why he was in the position he was in. In a quick moment, Captain Nashi was standing over him and spoke but due to the ringing in his hears, the man's voice was extremely low and Shingen was reduced to reading the Captain's lips. It wasn't hard to figure out what Captain Nashi said though and it brought a smile to Shingen's face as he got one last word in as the Captain turned his back, "Captain Nashi...we may not see eye to eye right now, we may never do. But one thing is for certain, I..Shingen Minamori...was taught two things in life when I was being taught the way of the sword. There are two types of battles, the battle for honor and the battle for pride. The difference between the two is that battles for honor are always necessary, whereas battles for pride aren't. Today is a battle for pride and I do concede this battle. I had a moment of weakness and it was exploited which led to my defeat. I shall reflect upon this for days to come. Thank you Captain Nashi. May your days be as truthful as mine." says Shingen as he glanced upward to sky as the clouds were moving overhead which brought a smile to Shingen's face yet again as his consciousness was fading in and out faintly while watching Captain Nashi walk away. It would seem that Captain Nashi had truly taken his words to heart or just really believed that there was nothing left of Shingen. He glanced down at his blade and noticed that he could still grasp it tightly with what strength he had left. He forced himself up using his Zanpaktou as crutch and got sight of Captain Nashi's back again. Shingen began to drag his feet forward before they gained walking speed. Then his feet gained more traction and found running speed as he raised he sword for an attack that he placed all the strength he had left into a downward right to left slash into Captain Nashi's back. "I will do whatever I can to take you with me as I fall if that is my fate!" exclaims Shingen as he swings.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
Blah Blah Blah Blah retard crying in pain curled up on the ground like a bitch blah blah blah monologue of doom blah blah bla-
oh he wasn't dead. That's good.. As Kokoro began to walk away he noticed a stinging sensation in his back and.. oh this idiot again and.. Why was he screaming?.. How the fuck was he still standing.. Kokoro sighed a bit as the sword became lodged in his back.. Kokoro slowly dragged it across and then held it still, his hands dripped with blood.. "You're an idiot, and if you try that against the wrong person your life will end." Kokoro took the Zanpakuto from the man, and analyzed it with a small smile, before tossing it back at the Vice Captain. "Come with me, before I changed my mind."

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:59 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
This was the last gasp Shingen's body could exert and it produced him burying his blade into the unexplainable Captain's body. He was truly determined by that point to do whatever he could to yield some level of damage on this man before his own body gave out and refused to obey Shingen's orders any longer. The level of pain had reached a point that he could no longer ignore it, no level of training could provide that. As Captain Nashi turned, it snatched the hilt of Shingen's sword from his hand causing him to fall forward a bit. As Shingen was somehow able to find his footing, he then realized Captain Nashi was holding Shingen's Zanpaktou out for a quick look over before tossing to its owner to reclaim. Shingen reached up and took his sword back in a mix of emotions as he wasn't quite sure what to make of the action which the answer to his question soon hit his ears. Captain Nashi was ending the tussle by offering for Shingen to follow him. He planted the blade into the ground and straightened himself up as Captain Nashi turned around to begin trekking for the new destination. Shingen took in a calming breath and exhaled as he pulled hi Zan from the ground in order to begin following the Captain of Division 12. "Right behind you Captain Nashi."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smirked, listening to the grit and determination of the man, dedication to his job and his pride.. It was a refreshing wind, a memoir of times past if you will but.. Eh.. Times were changing, perhaps men like this would shine even brighter now that they weren't surrounded by those of a similar mold.. Who knows.. Kokoro picked up a piece of paper and wrote a recommendation letter, it bordered on a verbal cock-sucking of the boy and commended him on his bravery, his willingness to do right by the Gotei, and his respectful demeanor. He wrote that they were all befitting of a Captain, especially during a time of war and best? He meant it. "Take this, deliver it when it's necessary to do so.. If you need references for your initiation as a Captain you have one.. The original issue of lab overview, I simply request prior notice, and that you do not barge in half-cocked. Understand this is my lab, my department, and it's like my child.. I actually invented my child here, go figure. Do not overstep me, and I'll allow you the words necessary to have those over you silenced, is this fair enough young Captain?.."

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:52 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
Shingen followed Captain Nashi into his lab cautiously due to his pains. The man was sore in a number of places, some of which he didn't know there were places until now, but yet he continues to stand. This was important as it wasn't just something requested by Captain Nashi...no. This was also important to Shingen due to the battle he tried to put up against such a powerful Captain. As Captain Nashi stood over his desk was writing something down, Shingen was replaying the fight in his head. It definitely wouldn't be the prettiest of sights if anyone would have caught sight of it. He tried his best to see what he could've done differently, if anything. The greatest thing working against Shingen was the fact that he had no prior knowledge of Captain Nashi or his capabilities on any level. Either way, he was brought back to the moment as Captain Nashi turned toward him with a piece of paper in hand as it was being given to him. A large mix of emotions came flooding over Shingen as Captain Nashi explained what the paper was. A recommendation for Captain...from him! This was the last thing he would expect from Captain Nashi, especially after everything they had just been through together. However, on the same end, as accepted the paper Shingen could see something from Captain Nashi that he does his best to protect from everyday sight. There's a small part to him that doesn't normally get seen by the common Shinigami and it's worth more than his strength level in reiatsu. Shingen could do nothing but smile at the thought as he turned as he said, "Thank you Captain Nashi and you have my word. I will take your words to heart, especially when it comes to you and your lab. Respect is earned, never given. I totally understand why you are in the position you are in. I'm glad I had this opportunity to meet you. Next time, appointment will be double confirmed first. Thank you once again." says Shingen as he hobbles out toward the office of Captain Commander Lisola.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro smiled and nodded towards the boy as he took his leave, and returned to work, content with the new acquaintance and the terms they had come up with. Maybe the future was a bit brighter than Kokoro was giving it credit for.. Guess there was only one real way to find out right?...

-Thread Exit/End-

(Good thread Shingen. If you haven't already tiered up to 1-3 make it official now.)

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum