Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] VC of 9th has first meeting with Captain of 12th ever

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:29 am

9th Division
9th Division
Today seemed like the perfect day to go and meet the leader of the Division he was would be working closely with in order to keep the information of the Gotei 13 safe and out of the hands of those who don't need to know. Most importantly, his Division is to provide protection for the work that particular Division does on a normal basis which helps to keep the Gotei 13 safe offensively, defensively, and solve any issues no other Division can solve on their own concerning the enemy. Shingen is the Vice Captain of the 9th Division had just been reflecting about his upcoming meeting with the Captain of the 12th Division.

Who is the Captain of the 12th Division? Kokoro was the only name most would say but beyond that, you would get a look of fear and trembling as they speak even his name. Bits and pieces of information that he was able to gather about Kokoro included varying stories surrounding his abilities, experiments, and overall personality which most found puzzling more than anything else. This demeanor was definitely the thing that had Shingen more intrigued about this 'Kokoro' than any of the rest of the information he gained up to this point. Even the sheer thought of walking up to a character like this raised the hairs on his body with excitement.

He could wait no longer as he rose from his desk at the 9th Division barracks and proceeded to the cross the Seireitei to reach the 12th Division barracks. After he arrived, he knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. As he did, he took a breath in order to collect himself one last time. His shoulders were now relaxed again and breathing calmed as his pulse continued to race. This was probably as cool and collected as he was going to get before being face to face with Kokoro but it will have to do as he peaked out of the corner of his eyes toward the sky and thought....'Yes...this was definitely the right day to do this.'

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:39 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro was working on lab work when he heard a sudden knocking at the door, pissed off at the sudden interference, Kokoro stormed towards the door, opening it with a fury. "I'VE TOLD YOU ALL A HUNDRED TIME- Who the hell are you..?" Kokoro stared perplexed, till he realized the man was Vice Captain of the 9th squad. "Oh.. What are you doing here? Didn't anyone teach you to schedule an appointment, to ask first? Place a call in? Warn a man?.. Something?.." Kokoro threw his Hollow converter at the wall, before shutting his door. "What are you inquiring about.. what... what's your name again?.."

Kokoro stood looking at the man perplexed, unaware of who he was, if the man answered Kokoro would respond in kind.. "Oh yes, my name is Kokoro Nashi, Captain of Squad 12 now that formalities are out of the way.. what was it that you wanted again?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Shingen didn't have to wait long as a man opened the door with great emotion. It actually startled Shingen when the door flew open with such urgency that he didn't have a proper response when the man first barraged him with questions in such a flurry that Shingen wasn't sure where to start. After getting the shock to finally subside long enough for him to finally speak again as the man closed his door behind him, Shingen just decided to do his best to start from what he thought was the beginning and hoped that would work for the man standing before him. Just when he opened his mouth to speak, the man revealed who he was which solved a part of what Shingen had come for.

Shingen drew a deep breath and calmed himself again in order to get this off correctly. "Captain Nashi, I am Shingen Minamori...the new Vice Captain for the 9th Division. I will now be working with your Division to protect it from outside influences as well as prevent information leaks from occurring. The biggest thing is prevent any information leaking into the Rukongai that could cause mass panic or uproars as well as dealing with tactics for battling against intelligent beings and mass hollow gatherings or counter-tactics when the Seireitei is under attack." After getting that out, Shingen drew another breath while wiping his brow with his left arm as a sly smile crept across his face. "That's what brought me actually setting up this meeting with you Captain. It seems you were busy working on something and forgot about it. Which is quite alright but the overall point to any of this was not only to meet you face to face however. I wanted to see when we could begin co-existing on some level in order to make both of our jobs easier. I'm willing to do whatever it will takes to make that a reality." explains Shingen as his smile grew bigger and his left arm fell back to his side but lifting his right arm to extend it for a handshake.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:42 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed shell-shocked by Kokoro's initial reaction, hell he seemed to be bordering on terrified.. As Kokoro spoke and summarily introduced himself, the man seemed to be granted enough time to get his bearings, and respond in a manner that was dignified for a man of his rank and position.. He took a deep breath, calming himself in the process, and address Kokoro as he should have.. Kokoro listened carefully, noting the details he deemed worthy of being noted, before responding. "It is a pleasure to meet you Shingen Minamori, but I have to ask you.. Who are you to come in here and act as though I'm not capable of running my division, and meeting those ends myself?.."

As the man continued to bury himself deeper, and deeper, and deeper, Kokoro would only hazard to meet him with a small and unenthusiastic grin. Kokoro met the mans handshake before he would continue, "Let me make this clear, I'll work with you to whatever ends I deem necessary, but when you are involved with things that deal with my squad? I'm authority. If you bark at one of my squad members without asking permission and getting my consent? Sou-Taichou Lisola herself won't be able to save you, nor find you.. I'm a little disrespected by the notion that I need this help in the first place, but if this is your job I will only suggest that you focus on the Hollow, as opposed to my squad.."

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:43 am

9th Division
9th Division
Shingen could only sigh and raise an eyebrow at the man before him as he questioned Shingen on what his duties are/should be. After hearing it long enough, he made a decision in his head on how he would deal with the man then returned his eyesight upon him when the handshake was made. "Then that's how we will do things Captain Nashi. The last thing I would ever wish is for us to not be on the same page." With Shingen now seeing that the only way for him to get anything done between the two was for him to just accept whatever Captain Nashi said and keep going, whether that actually was the case or not. Some cases...it was actually worth stroking and feeding their egos a bit, regardless or not if that person was right, justified, or otherwise.

After their handshake, Shingen decided to see what he could get out of the situation in order to not make this a trip that had no point in the end. "Captain Nashi, would you please indulge me and explain to me, in your unique fashion and intellect, what the status of the the 12 Divisions are and who is the our highest threat at this time?" asks the 9th Division VC calmly while keeping his eyes on the Captain. It's imperative at this time for him to know exactly where everything stands in order to do his specific job as best as he possibly can.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:10 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man was generic, overly generic and it troubled Kokoro greatly for some reason, and as such? He would aim to correct this bullshit at once, by simply waving the man off. "Your attempts at appeasing me through perceived submission are cute, and I'll go as far as to say well-received, but I'm no fool, and I'd highly recommend you don't treat me like another one of your usual customers with an ego-trip, otherwise this may get very.. very.. uh.. let's just say I don't play well with others usually though I'm trying, Soul King knows I'm trying.." Kokoro snapped back, "But any disrespect or deviation from your intended purpose will be interpreted as hostile, glad we're clear," and with that, Kokoro stuck his hand out for a shake.

"I'll get right to that after you're done with the verbal fellatio" Kokoro would retort upon hearing the man, clearly not bemused. "If we're clear, I'll continue, my squad is as most people might guess, the Research and Development squad of the Gotei 13. We are essentially a conglomerate powered by my mind, a working group of labs, people, machines, and more all seeking to do what they can for the betterment of the Gotei 13. We do lab tests, field tests, we invent things, analyze things, discover weaknesses in ourselves and our foes.. If it involves a large-scale mind over matter operation, we're the group that is tasked with getting it done.."

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:36 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen saw that Captain Nashi extended his hand for a shake at which accompanied some words that he didn't particularly agree with but he didn't have the time to back and forth over it so Shingen shook Captain Nashi's hand. Following that, Captain Nashi continued into his description of what exactly Division 12 was and how it functioned. "Very well. Thank you for the overview Captain Nashi. This information will prove very useful in me being able to perform my job to its fullest." Shingen gathered himself up and figured there was but one last thing he should do before he left. "What's the current status of the Rukongai District?" asked Shingen as he glanced over his shoulder while turning towards the Division 9 barracks.

This visit didn't quite go the way he expected it to go but it was certainly...illuminating to say the least. Shingen did learn a lot more than he bargained for about another one of his current peers, the ability of fulfilling his responsibilities, and most of all...the status of job. Things may not have gone as traditionally as they have in times past but what matters is what happens from this point forward. Division 9 is now in his care and he will guide it in a new direction as the times continue to move forward and change.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
God this man lacked animation, spirit, mind of any kind past what was considered pre-requisite to do his damn job, was this really what the Gotei 13 was producing nowadays?.. Men lacking so much as a simple personality, no continuance of what was once their human spirit remained?.. Christ.. Kokoro raised an eyebrow, "I don't know what the status is of the Rukongai, that's your job, mine is here, and as for your job, I'm not sure what here has to do with there, but by all means you're welcome."

Kokoro rolled his eyes as it seemed the man was finishing up, thank Christ for that shit, Kokoro would wait for the man to leave though, before entering his lab. Common Courtesy.

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:50 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen listened to the last words from Captain Nashi and forced himself from showing the smile he wanted to crack so badly. The Captain of Divsion 12 has no idea of the thoughts going through Shingen's mind at the moment but none of them are pleasant by any means however, none of them are violent....yet. All he could do was stay focused on the task at hand. Shingen closed his eyes for a moment as he drew in a breath then exhaled that breath as he re-opened his eyes. This breather was a tad bit calming for him but did very little for the thoughts going in and out of his mind at high speed. "Well, this trip proved to be very unfruitful indeed. Not only did I learn less than I had before I arrived but I now have had one my responsibilities stripped of me." As he finished saying that part, his right hand covered his face in disgust, embarrassment, and shame. "I truly want to say exactly what's on my mind but that would out of place for me. Sorry to be such a waste of space for you Captain Nashi...as I'm sure just about everyone else is." With that, Shingen turned started back toward his Division's barracks to make all of the necessary changes so that no one in his Division gets the wrong idea about what their 'responsibilities' are any longer and cross Division 12. The last thing Shingen ever wants to hear is anyone from his Division pissing off Captain Nashi due to being in his space and Nashi not understanding why they are there or they did something they weren't supposed to be doing in his airspace. One thing was certainly clear to Shingen...this is definitely nothing like the Gotei of old from which he left many years ago.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"All you needed to know as your job is that I'm doing mine. I've been doing it for years without squad 9's interference. I've been here 1000 years without incident, why the hell would I concede more than all these experiments are mine, and are being overseen by me, please go away and leave me to my JOB." Kokoro's Reitsu flared a bit, "I've tried my best to be polite despite you strolling in here unannounced, I'm maintaining my cool, if you're not capable of it or accepting my response that your presence is unnecessary? Then your problem lies with me, not position, and that can be resolved."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum