Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Thunder and Lightning

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 am

Princess
Princess

As Masamune began to think about what they would do, he suggested they simply walk and see what they could find. Nodding to agree, Sakura decided to be playful and grabbed his arm, wrapping her arms around it as she leaned on him, smiling lightly and walking in unison with Masamune. As they wandered about, Masa asked her a question as they entered the market district. Was he going to cook for her~?

"The Sunset. I enjoy watching the sunset, but I usually don't have time to because of work. I had the evening off, and your division has the best view of the sunset, even better than the Sougyokuu Hill, as weird as that sounds. What about you? Can you just drop everything and take a pretty lady on a date?" She smirked at him, though from this angle it was unlikely he'd see it directly as she inhaled the scent of food.

Her stomach began to grumble lightly, but she quieted it and leaned tighter into Masamune, closing her eyes and walking just with his footsteps; if he stopped, she'd stop and open her eyes. If not, she'd keep walking and let him make the decisions. She wasn't picky~
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Masamune was a little surprised at how familiar the woman had gotten after such a short time, leaning herself against him as they walked through the markets, getting a few looks from those still there this late in the day. There were plenty of places to get good ingredients but luckily for her, he wasn't going to be cooking for them. Cooking was not a strength of his, but he did know of a nice place that was hidden away he would sneak away to when he was feeling particularly lazy. "This way" He walks through the markets and into a fairly nondescript building.

"Haven't seen you for a while Masamune" A large man calls from the kitchen, peering through a window on the opposite side of the dining area. "And who is this?" Clearly the men knew eachother as Masamune nodded "Your cooking hasn't killed me yet old man" He smirks and goes on to introduce his company "This is the vice-captain of the second division, Sakura" He leads her to their table and offers a seat at the window to the kitchen before taking a place beside her. It clearly wasn't a restaurant, well at least not a fancy one. But it was cozy and the old man seemed nice enough. "How about some sake to start us off."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:56 am

Princess
Princess

It seemed like the man had definitely known Masamune before, though that was a bit of an idiotic observation given he had literally stated it had been a while since they'd seen each other. As Masamune introduced her as Second-Division Vice-Captain, Sakura pouted lightly.

"I'm his date for the evening, sir." The man let out a hearty laugh as he lead them to their table, and Masamune offered some Sake to start them out with. Sakura nodded lightly and sat up straight, knowing she was going to get some teasing in, but wanting to know more about Masamune himself so she could determine if things were going to work out the way she was anticipating them.

"So tell me a bit about yourself, Masamune. Specifically, what lead you to being a Shinigami? What are your ambitions, your goals?" Sakura did, of course, intend to answer those same questions, but she wanted to know more about Masamune first. She'd only answer the questions if he were to ask her, and if he didn't ask for any reason be it forgot or simply didn't care, that would mean she knew more about him than vice-versa. Either way, they were going to have a real date.

"Based on your name, I'm assuming you're from somewhere in the Sixteenth Century in Japan." Sakura, of course, was from early Fifteenth Century in Japan, so she knew a bit about it. They had some stuff in common already, it would seem.
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:08 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The owner nodded as he passed the pair a few small cups, which Masamune took and held it up to be filled. The pot seemed to have been warmed lightly, which would do well for the colder night that seemed to be ahead of them. "About myself? Before or after I died?" He raises an eyebrow, waiting for Sakura to receive her own drink before he proceeded to down his cup. "It'll be easier if it's after, it's been a long time" He shrugs.

"Well, I managed to live to a ripe old age before I passed. Not sure what happened, but when I woke up in the Rukongai I was young man again" He smiled as he held his cup out again. "And I couldn't help but put everything I knew back to use, life of a wandering soul isn't for me. And being a shinigami sounded like it was right up my alley. Hell, I spent my whole life going from one war to the next, so it just seemed like the best thing to do"

"That's right" He nods again "So what about you? Why did you become a shinigami... How's the dinner coming along Takeshi?" The man just waved him off, clearly in the middle of getting it all sorted for the pair. It'd be a little while before dinner apparently.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:09 am

Princess
Princess

Sakura listened to Masamune speak as she took a sip of her sake, gritting her teeth at the taste; she'd forgotten how much she disliked the flavor of sake, or the aftertaste of it. She wouldn't show that vividly though, and would power through it; that certainly wasn't Masamune's fault, and she didn't want him to think that. Masamune explained he'd died as an old man but woke up in the prime of his youth, which Sakura smiled at, purposefully not holding her cup out to be refilled. He decided to be a Shinigami since his whole life was war, and Sakura laughed lightly at it, until Masamune asked her about her own.

"Well... like you, I'm from Japan; early Fifteenth Century, to be specific. I don't remember anything about my human life, but I woke up in the Zaraki district. I was there for around ten years before I made my way to Seireitei, and joined the Shin'o Academy so I could get out of Rukongai. I remember hating every second I held a sword, and preferred to use my fists to solve my problems," she laughed lightly, trying to keep a light-hearted tone to the conversation.

"Other than that... I graduated, obviously joined The Second Division, got bankai and... well, Eleventh Division isn't the only division to use the Combat Trial method of becoming a Captain. In retrospect, I think I understand why she said no to me. I wasn't ready, in short; I had the combat prowess to do anything I wanted, but I hated every second I was Captain. I didn't understand or like the paperwork, there was a lot I wasn't ready to handle. I think she had my best intentions when she denied me Captain, but I didn't know it at the time... anyway, I retired after a century or so, and I've been Lieutenant since. Given my combat stuff, I mostly train everyone. I hate paperwork."

Sakura shrugged lightly, and turned to Takeshi, who still hadn't brought dinner. It'd be a little longer until then, it seemed.
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Downing his second cup, the daimyo placed his aside for now to wait for their dinner to wash it down. "Sounds exciting. The previous Captain of the 10th died during the last war and I took his place. Went missing in the Forest of Menos as far as I remember." It was interesting to know that Sakura had once been the captain, particularly through those means. It wasn't often someone simply claimed the title through combat. It was admirable really, even if she eventually decided to step down from the position.

He shrugs as Takeshi finally moved what seemed to be a large broth with various things left to simmer inside it, absorbing the flavour. "Takeshi here makes the best oden around, take what you like" Both were provided a bowl and some utensils and set to their own devices for the time being. Takeshi had already snatched a few goodies for himself before disappearing into the kitchen once more.

"Sounds like a pretty good deal you have now though, less paperwork is always a good thing" Though his division rarely had an overload of the stuff in times of peace, Masamune had managed to do as little as possible for quite some time now, mostly unloaded on little Saki who had appointed herself his personal assistant. Really, it was on her for taking up such a title on her own. If no one stepped up to the plate soon though she might even make it to Vice-Captain.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Princess
Princess

As Masamune commented on the former Captain of the Tenth Division, Sakura quietly filed away the memory for later access and consideration. Part of her job was tracking down rogues and people who were never confirmed dead. Regardless, she smiled as dunner was brought over, the oden smelling beyond a mortal level of deliciousness, and she helped herself to a bowl as she giggled at Masamune's comment regarding paperwork.

"Yeah, it's definitely nice to not have any paperwork. Kaede handles any paperwork that would be my job as part of our agreement, but my shit stain of a replacement literally cut his door in half while he was Lieutenant, so he's currently handling literally all of the paperwork in our entire Division as punishment. It's harsh, but he cut a door in half for literally no reason. Wasn't even justified, just did it because he could. That shit don't fly, y'know?"

Sakura dove into her oden, hoping Masamune wouldn't pick up on the replacement comment, or at least wouldn't ask about it if he did. Regardless, she'd answer him as she answered anyone else; the Sinner Incursion had lots of casualties, and sometimes, a casualty can be a prisoner of war. She didn't like to talk about that though, and it didn't seem like very good dinner conversation. Hoping to beat him to the question, Sakura quickly changed the subject after a brief thought;

"So... what are you looking for in a wife, Romeo?" That was, of course, a callback to their earlier conversation, where Masamune accidentally suggested they get married. She giggled lightly, and hoped he'd at least chuckle... but the question was sincere.
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The various bits and pieces soaking away before them were delicious, just as Masamune had said. It was a surprise really that the little restaurant wasn't packed really. Maybe it was just a well kept secret that the captain had deigned not to tell anyone about. He wouldn't want his usual hideaway known to the public after all. Chowing down on his own meal he listened to the tale of the broken door. Feeling as though he was missing some context, it did seem a little odd someone would destroy something like that for no reason. "Well, doors can be replaced I suppose. I've already had someone put their head through my roof... I can't remember if Saki got that fixed or not" he made a mental note to remind her to do so if it hadn't already been done.

He didn't go on prying about this replacement however, no reason to ruin a perfectly good dinner. Chowing down on a particularly crunchy piece of yaki chikuwa. He chuckled as he finished the mouthful of food, the little slip up before had decided to show up again it seemed. "What am I looking for in a wife?" He ponders, taking another bite. "Well I think the first thing would be one of my choice. When I was alive that was all arranged for me" He nods "And I guess it goes they other way too, they'd need to choose me" It wouldn't make all too much sense to someone who had never had an arranged marriage. "Other than that, I'm not too sure. I've not thought about anything like that for some time"

View user profile

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Princess
Princess

Someone who was his choice? Arranged... marriages?

Physically, Sakura looked like she was simply soaking in the words that Masamune had said. Her body didn't change much and her eyes were closed as she lightly bit her lip, like she was slowly processing what he had said to her. Unfortunately, that was only on a physical level.

Flashes and incomplete memories began to flood Sakura's brain; the color of her hair, her father screaming, her mother crying, a marriage she didn't want, and blood everywhere.

Thankfully, these flashes only lasted a moment as she inhaled slowly and opened her eyes, smiling at him. She knew about arranged marriages, but couldn't spend much time processing the memories she was having, because this was his time and she needed to focus on him.

"I definitely share that sentiment, arranged marriages were the bane of our time periods." She took another helping of the oden, having finished her first one, and continued. "Let's be a bit more realistic though, obviously we're not going to have marriages forced on us anymore. Do you want someone who's strong and will push you, someone who's submissive and will comply with you, someone who makes you better yourself or someone who loves you exactly as you are... there's a hundred different things like that, Masamune. Those are what I'm asking about."

Winking at him lightly, Sakura wouldn't let on her own answers until she knew his.
N/A

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:50 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
He raises an eyebrow as Sakura falls completely silent, the man wasn't quite sure what she had going through her head but it mustn't have been pleasant. Possibly bringing up the past wasn't the best idea? Who knew, regardless he would down another quick cup of sake before helping himself to another. Noting that she hadn't taken a drink from the first "Takeshi probably has something else to drink if you're not a fan of sake" He cuts in before she clarifies exactly what she meant.

"Hrm" He pauses, taking a bite out of a piece of his oden. "Good question" Another thing Masamune hadn't really bothered thinking about for some time. "Someone who could keep up with me would be good" He shrugs as he thinks further "Not too pushy, but not a pushover either." Taking a break to polish off another drink he chuckles "You know you've really caught me with this one, I barely know what I want anymore"

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum