Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Thunder and Lightning

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:52 am

Princess
Princess

It felt good to be back.

Picking her feet up and placing them on the desk in front of her, Sakura closed her eyes as she leaned backwards, lacing her fingers behind her head and smiling. She had already taken care of the day's work, and there was still an hour of sunlight left before night would fall... fuck it, why was she still inside?

Leaving Division Two, Sakura made her way over to Division 10's Training Grounds, half out of curiosity in seeing them train but more importantly because it had the best angle for watching the sunset. As she neared it, she made a small attempt to seal some of her spiritual pressure, but found that she still didn't have a knack for that... oh well, nothing she could do. Sitting on the ground in the spot she'd previously scouted, the pink-haired Lieutenant of the Second Division laid in the grass, closing her eyes and feeling the sun on her skin. She had an hour until Sunset.

An hour until... sun... szzzzzzz...
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:00 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been an interesting day around the 10th Division's training ground, as the title of vice-captain was still up for grabs. So a tournament was arranged by some of the older members of the division, sparring matches where the winner would move on until they got to challenge the captain himself. Masamune had been watching from the sidelines, with no intention of really allowing any of his subordinates a chance at gaining the coveted vice-captain seat. It was for the long term goal really, a good carrot to dangle in-front of their noses and get them to better themselves. If it went to plan, he'd have a division of well trained troops. Though the problem was, if he ever filled that seat it was just going to cause a bit of resentment. So, he'd need to wait until one of them proved themselves beyond a doubt.

While this was going on though, he noted a potent spiritual presence nearby... Scanning his eye over the area he found the source, he noticed that there was a young woman apparently watching the training session. Or possibly just sleeping. "I think that's enough for today, you all fought well" He stood, looking over his troops with a nod. Before he strode off, leaving them to clean up before finishing for the day.

"So, what might the 2nd Division Vice-Captain be doing here" He recognized the girl from a distance, standing a few feet beside her with a raised eyebrow. "For a stealth division, you aren't very subtle" It was a bit of an oddity, as far as he could see. If she couldn't hide that spiritual pressure, there wouldn't exactly be much 'stealth' to be had.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:46 am

Princess
Princess

The sounds of training in the background honestly didn't even phase Sakura. She'd been training the Omnikitsudou so long that she barely even registered it as background noise, and assumed it was her memory being a jerk... until it stopped. Hearing a voice that sounded vaguely familiar, Sakura sat up and yawned, preparing herself for who it could be.

Opening her eyes, she noticed the reclusive, lazy Captain of the Tenth Division standing near her, commenting that she wasn't very subtle for the stealth division. Laughing at his comment lightly, Sakura shrugged her shoulders gently.

"I just train people in how to fight. I'm only dispatched when brute force is needed, Date-Taichou. Stealth never was my strong suit, though I guess you're too new to know that." Standing up and brushing herself off, the pink-haired Shinigami stretched out, reaching on the tips of her toes as she tried to pull at her back, making a soft moan when she did get the crack she was looking for.

Bouncing on her feet slightly out of habit, Sakura extended her hand towards Masamune with a bright smile on her face.

"I don't think we've actually met, directly, yet. I'm Sakura, though you apparently already recognized me as I did you."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
He raises an eyebrow curiously, if stealth wasn't her strength it made even less sense that she had joined the division. Or, why it's Captain at the time would have brought her in. Crossing his arms, the former Daimyo listened to the girl's duties as part of the 2nd Division. Even then it didn't make the most sense, but he decided that for now he wasn't going to question her further on the matter, no point in antagonizing the girl after all.

"I will have to keep that in mind, the 2nd division is a powerful tool. It's good to know that there are members who can hold their own" He nods curtly. She would probably know of his reputation as a fierce fighter, it always seemed to overshadow his ability as a strategist. The man tended to keep such things at hand at all times, so he was ready for any sort of situation. Though he wasn't sure exactly how long had to be a member of the Gotei 13 before they weren't considered 'new' anymore.

Regardless, he promptly unfurled his arms to take Sakura's hand, firmly shaking it in greeting "Of course, I don't think I've had reason to meet the others personally since the last war. Outside of that, the 10th doesn't exactly have much to do" His subordinates might have something else to say about the matter, as Masamune was rather famous around his division for being a master of delegation. Any work he could palm off, he would. It took something particularly interesting to garner his proper attention. "Maybe my division could use your help in training sometime, they really need something special to knock them into shape"

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:22 am

Princess
Princess

"I can hold my own against anything you can throw at me." Sakura winked lightly and stuck out the tip of her tongue, showing that she was mostly being playful, but if Masamune was really the strategist and intelligent man she'd heard about, he would know she wasn't just boasting; she could, without a doubt, take on his entire Division alone. There weren't actually many Shinigami who could hold their own against Sakura... Kaede, simply because of his fighting style; Rena, because of her power; and Kokoro Nashi, though it would be pretty even between the two of them.

Masamune went on to explain that he hadn't had a need to meet the other divisions since the last war, and that the tenth division didn't hav emuch to do. Then he stated that she was welcome to train them, to which Sakura laughed.

"Train your division, Date-Taichou? Well... I could probably manage that... but, I'd need some form of repayment. Permission to call you by your first name instead, and you taking me out on a date!"

Before the Sinner Incursion, Sakura would have never mentioned a date. She would have probably just offered to train them anyway. Spending a few months trapped in the Human World while you train your body to handle vast changes to yourself, and living amongst humans, made things a little different for someone though. She knew what she was doing, and she wanted a family; not to say she'd jump the first guy she saw, but having a date was the best way to see if there was a connection.

Plus, it would give her some insight as to his romantic interests, whether he was interested or not, and what his idea of romance was. To be completely fair, Sakura had no idea on her own; he definitely needed to lead the way, if it were to come to fruition.

"Well? What about it, Masamune?" Winking again, Sakura implied that he'd already said yes, though it was clear he hadn't given an answer just yet.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Masamune was entirely aware of the girl's strength, being one of the most powerful Shinigami in the Gotei 13. Of course, he wouldn't consider fighting her seriously one on one, or even head on. There were other ways to defeat an opponent that didn't involve direct confrontation, which incidentally was one of the 2nd divisions specialties. For now though, he decided to let the thoughts of fighting slide for now, no point making a plan against one of his allies. "Oh I'm well aware, I like to keep an eye on things" He smirks slightly as she goes on to her terms for this training.

Though he was a little taken aback by exactly what these terms were. Well at least the end of the request. He didn't let the surprise show though. "Well, I'm surprised you're being so formal in the first place. Call me whatever you want" He may regret his choice of words later. "Though I doubt I'd be a very good date, we didn't exactly marry for romance back in my time." It wasn't often he thought about his family. Surely most of them had ended up here somewhere, but he'd never seen any of them since he had passed away. Maybe one day he ought to go looking.

"Know what, sounds good to me. It's a deal" He finally said, after a bit of deliberation. Sounded like to him he'd be getting some good company as well as someone to whip his division into shape. It was a win/win situation as far as he was concerned.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:38 am

Princess
Princess

Keep... an eye on things? Sakura couldn't hold herself back as she began laughing at the likely unintentional pun, given Masamune's eyepatch. Of course he kept an eye on things, he only had one eye to begin with! Then she eased up and let him talk, but started laughing even harder at the statement of him not marrying for romance.

"Woah woah woah, dial it back there, Romeo." Sakura caught her breath lightly and continued, "I never said marriage. I said a date. Let's just see if things go well with that before we start going around saying we're husband and wife, alright?"

Though Masamune likely wouldn't know it, Sakura was also from Japan, from a time period even earlier than himself. She thought for a moment, and though her human life was a blur nowadays, she could still remember her father marrying her off in an arranged marriage. She was well aware of what he meant by not marrying for romance, though she simply kept giggling like a schoolgirl at it.

"For a reknowned strategist, you certainly have a lack of a way with words." Extending her hand, Sakura waited for masamune to grab it and help her get up, as any gentleman should. She was going to test him, that was obvious.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Little did the girl know, the eyepatch was all for show. It was mostly out of habit now, after a lifetime of wearing the thing it was hard to just take it off now. Plus, it acted as something of a trump card for him, if no one knew about the abilities hidden behind that eye-patch they wouldn't be able to plan against it accordingly. He let Sakura laugh herself out until she went on to think he suggested they get married.

"Alright, you know that's not what I meant" While he was from a traditional time, he knew a little about how such things actually worked. He was mostly saying that he'd not been on a date before, not that it really mattered at this stage. "But that's fine, I think I'd prefer it that way" He nods before offering a hand, helping the girl to her feat. Though less out of following some gentleman's code and more just being polite. Despite his reputation, he hadn't only been trained in war as a child.

"So, did you have anywhere in mind? Nothing particularly romantic about dinner in the 10th Divisions headquarters" He shrugged, he wasn't particularly well known for his outings into Seireitei. He was sure there was somewhere they could go though.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Princess
Princess

Masamune's grip was firm, strong but not rough, as he helped Sakura pull herself up to her feet. As she brushed the grass off of her clothes, she stretched her arms up with a light yawn and moan, listening to him talk. He seemed to be pretty clueless about dates, which was a bit of a quandary, since Sakura herself wasn't exactly sure what romance was, in a real sense.

"Well, you're right," she began as she looked at the Tenth Division's Headquarters, thinking for a moment, "Your headquarters definitely aren't particularly romantic. Neither are mine, for that matter. I spend most of my time in Division Barracks and Training Grounds though, I think I'd enjoy spending some time in the parts of Seireitei or Rukongai I don't often get to visit." Placing her hands on her hips, Sakura continued, "I don't have anywhere specific in mind, but you're free to make a decision. If you don't know of anywhere, I'm sure we can ask around and find something!"

Smiling brightly, Sakura thought about candles for a moment, though she wasn't sure why they popped into her head.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Masamune simply nodded as the woman got herself ready, thinking of exactly what they could do. He knew of a few places around the Seireitei that they could visit on this date, considering most of it was centered around the dealings of the Shinigami. The nobles did need their places of relaxation and such. "Lets just go for a walk, see what we can find?" It was better than just waiting after all, with another nod the man waits for Sakura to agree before heading off. Making their way from his division's barracks and onto the more central area of Seireitei.

"So, what brought you over here today? Time off?" He keeps her to his right, mostly so he could keep eye contact as they made their way along. Their destination still unknown at this point. It seemed like they would need to hurry up their pace, it was getting dark and if they took too long, chances were everything would be closed. Though there were entering some sort of market district at this stage, plenty of places for food!

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum