Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Shojo vs Yorui

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:48 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo smiled as he saw Yorui's reaction to getting hit with the fireball She really got hit with that I really didn't see that happening at all. he thought to himself as she then used Hadou to disburse the flames that he created 'Are you shitting me! What can't this bitch do I mean for real!?' Shiro asked Shojo, I don't know she had so many tricks I like it. Shojo replied to Shiro as Yorui healed herself "I have to say you are really fun to fight Yorui." he told her with a smile on his face when a bright flash went off. "Wait what!!" he yelled as he covered his eyes with one hand while getting ready to block anything that she may do in his blind state 'Okay this bitch is so going to get it!.' Shiro told Shojo as their vision started to come back. When they opened their eyes they realized that some type of wire all around them "When did you set this up Yorui?" he asked trying not to touch the wires.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:06 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division

Yorui grinned as she just twirled her Zanpaktou lazily, "When you covered your eyes of course." she giggled a bit and waited to see what he would do, When he refused to try and deal with the wires she sighed, "I guess training is over then. You seem unable or willing to battle further," and with a tug, since she still held the ends of the razor wire field and yanked it snapping it back into her hand after doing a little fidgetting with it, "Oh well. I'll have to find something else to do then. You should probably be heading back to your post in the Maggot's Nest anyways before you get into trouble."

With that she turned back into her cat form and scampered off leaving Shojo to return to his duties as Warden of the Maggot's Nest.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum