Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Shojo vs Yorui

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:57 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin spent his first day off in the Rukongai to see his brother who had given up on becoming a shinigami and has settled for a normal life, He often does when he has time off the visit was short and simple they recap what happen during his week and then talk about the days they were still alive. Once they finished Shojo left his brother's home and walked around just to kill time. "I wish Big Brother would hang out a bit more I really miss him." Shojo said as he held his head up 'Sho I don't get why you still visit him when he can-.' "No, I rather have it this way." he said as he stopped to buy a few things for his brother his birthday.  All set for my next visit with brother Sho said to himself as he made his way back to the Nest. Once he left his stuff in his room Shojo went back to the Nest where Shojo awaited for Yorui to show up for their training match.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:11 am

3rd Division
3rd Division

Yorui was sitting around in her kitten form waiting for Shojo to show up for their match. She had shown up early so she wasn't upset or anything that he wasn't there "exactly" on time. When he did arrive he didn't seem to notice she was there. Realizing it was because of her current form she decided to have some fun and spoke out to him while on her perch which was slightly higher than his head, "Hey there Shojo. Finally arrived for our training match I see. Are you ready to go?" once Shojo spotted the cat that was Yorui she would hop to the ground and look up at the male still in her cat form, "I haven't fought someone outside of the academy before so I don't know what to expect. Why don't you set rules so that I don't go over board or something huh?"

The funny part is since she was still in cat form he probably wasn't taking her seriously.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:43 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo saw the Yorui in her kitten form and picked her up "You are really cute in this form Yorui I think it would be best to not use Hado or Kido just to be on an even playing field." he said still holding Yorui 'Shojo put her down what are you fucking six!!' Shiro told him. Oh ya your right I should. he replied, "So Yorui lets try and keep things to a reasonable level." Shojo told her placing her on the ground. I should try and be serious with this. he thought to himself getting into his tiger stance 'Shojo if she wins this I'll burn all your comics got me!!' Shiro said. Shojo did his best to keep his smile as they got ready to fight.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:56 am

3rd Division
3rd Division

"No kidou. Fine then. How about our shikai and bankai?" Yorui was half hoping he wouldn't say Bankai because she didn't want to bother using hers. It clashed with her personality, in a poof she turned into her human form and put her right hand on her hip while using her left to motion for him to come at her, Shojo agreed that using both Shikai and Bankai is fine, and while she was hoping he wouldn't want to go into Bankai, due to her own thoughts on hers, she agreed as well and smiled, "Well then you can start us off. I will adjust accordingly as is my style so don't worry about coming off too weak or too strong."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:21 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo really didn't care whether or not he came off strong or weak so long as he was able to learn something new from this fight with Yorui. 'She doesn't look all that strong so I can sit this one out.' Shiro told him. "Okay first move," he muttered as he dashed right at Yorui drawing his sword making a downward slash motion at her that would leave a cut going from her left should down to her right hip I wonder how fast she is? Shojo asked himself. 'You're really not gonna use Shika?' Shiro asked. I mean ya it would be a waste to use it, and I want to see what she can do. Shojo replied waiting to see if Yorui could come up with something cool to counter him.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:15 am

3rd Division
3rd Division

Yorui merely kept her eyes on him while he rushed her and took a step to the right as she backhanded the flat of Shojo's Zanpaktou and knock it to the side using her spiritual energy as a buffer to protect her left hand as was part of her training before thrusting her right hand forward at his forehead only to crack it down towards the top of his nose at the last second instead of hitting his forehead, which if she hit would probably break it since the nose was a fragile body part, and this would lead her to stepping in towards him using her left foot and slamming her right leg directly into his stomach trying to force him to back off. Putting her leg back down after the kick and re-assuming her stance she would simply wait for him to try another method of fighting her.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:41 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo was surprised at the fact that Yorui was a hell of a lot faster than him as he fell to the ground after being hit in the nose and gut. "Wha..What..just happen?" he asked with a confused look on his face as blood run down his nose "Yorui is a lot faster than me. Like way faster than me." he said to Shiro aloud getting to his feet 'Guess this girl is stronger than us after all.' Shiro said. Shojo placed his left hand over his nose and said "Show them your Flames of Ice Azure Gato." he said as his sword took it's Shikai form. Using Shunpo he closed the gap between them and went for a horizontal slash that would cut her chest followed by a roundhouse to the ribcage if it landed.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:42 am

3rd Division
3rd Division

Yorui pulled out her Kodachi and said "Pierce to death" before her weapon turned into a blade tonfa instead, as the man closed the distance she swiped the bladed tonfa infront of her and left an arc of light that would serve to block the attack for her as she slid under it and to his left before swiping at his shoulder and leaving another "Arc of Light" which would damage him if he didn't move. But then she shunpo'd to his other side and swiped again vertically leaving yet another "Arc of Light" there as well. Just blocking her wasn't enough. You had to deal with the arcs as well. It was a wonderful ability for Yorui.

These arcs wouldn't simply disappear so if Shojo touched them, or kept letting them touch him if she hit him at all, he would take more damage equal to another one of her sword swings. They didn't last long, but they lasted long enough. However after these attacks she shunpo'd again to leave a precise fifteen foot gap between her and Shojo and watched him as if he was a mouse and she was a hawk looking for dinner. Yorui wasn't "thinking" hostile thoughts in that manner though, only her gaze was similar. She took everything even her sparring with all seriousness. It was simply how she was. Despite her carefree attitude during her free time she was much like the "Manager" of a work place. Making sure everything went as smoothly as possible.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:54 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo wasn't all too surprised to see that Yorui would go into her Shikai but to be able to block and then attack without a second thought was just awesome, as she hit his left shoulder he used Shunpo to get away from her holding his shoulder What was that just now some new kido or something? he asked himself. Should we go Bankai or would that just make thing even worse? he asked Shiro as they ignited the ground on fire in hopes of slowing Yorui down some if she didn't counter this move already. 'The hell am I suppose to know it's my first time meeting the bitch!!' Shiro replied "Well here goes nothing I guess. Snow Flame one!!" he shouted throwing on of his daggers into the air as it busted into 6 fireballs.

Skills:
Ability Name: Flaming surfaces.
Description: He thinks it. and once per post, he can light the surface of something on fire but usually the floor. This can include walls, tables, plates, windows, a flat rock he picked up and tossed Freezeing them and the object

Snow Flame: Throws the Dagger (s) into the air and burst into 6 small fireballs that freeze anything they touch, (Equivalent to Hadou 40)

View user profile

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division

Yorui's eyes widened as the entire ground under her lit on fire, forcing her to jump into the air as she called out a kidou, "Hadou 58 Tenran!" which caused a widening tornado-like blast to come forth from her free hand and put out all the flames allowing her to land, however as soon as she did so fireballs were raining down on her. She stabbed two of them but the third caught her in the shoulder before her instincts caused her to shunpo backwards avoiding the rest. Her shoulder was slightly burnt, nothing too serious, but it hurt alot. Yorui hadn't experienced a whole lot in the "pain" department. So she was having a bit of an issue coping with that.

She clamped her free hand over the shoulder and started applying Kaido to it to slowly recover the burn marks along her shoulder. She then came up with a strategy. Smiling Yorui put her Zanpaktou infront of her and then she activated her "Flash" skill. Which caused a temporary sun flare on the flats of her blade, which she is immune to, that causes a blinding flash in all directions around her. Anyone caught in the flash take minor bala damage from the intense energy burst and lose at least 75% of their ability to see properly as everything blurs, darkens and stings from the sudden light exposure.

She took the immediate moment, whether Shojo had blocked his eyes with his arm or had fallen victim to her Flash skill. To shunpo and leave him in a field of Razor Wire which was supposedly strong enough to hurt someone at least a little bit even if they possess strong defensive power like an arrancar's Heirro.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum