Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Espada
Espada

THOR BLERSTER [0-5]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

The man was arrogant. Way more arrogant than Thor had anticipated him to be. He knew that the Vizard's arrogance would someday lead to his inevitable downfall. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but that day was coming and it couldn't be avoided. The fact how he reffered God himself would fear him told Thor everything that he needed to know about the man named Ika. But be that as it may though, Thor would respond to him by saying, "fear you? Fear itself is all in the mind. It only shows itself when you allow it to. That's why I have nothing to fear of you Ika Mazi."

Thor listened to the man cuss at him left and right to which in reaction he would just sigh and shake his head in disappointment. He had no reason to respond to what the Vizard had just said because it was quite clear the man was not a good listener and he had a thick wall guarding his self image which he did not like anyone questioning it. However, Thor would not stay quiet at the mans second statement. "Vocabulary...vocabulary enables us to interpret and to express. Cussing a lot is not only a sign of a limited vocabulary, but also having a limited vision and a limited future. In this case; you."

The man turned his back on him as he went on to threaten Thor, while also saying if he didn't have anything to say that he would take his leave. A lopsided grin would spread across his face as he took a step forward, "power has corrupted you to a point where there is no return. You think you're above everyone else, but actually, you're not. You are just incomplete inside but try to compensate it with you're god like complex. But I doubt you'd care to what I have to say since you seem to not like anyone who doesn't feed your excessive self-centered importance." Thor wasn't intimidated or threatened by the Vizard. He stood his ground like how he always did.

technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as the man said he had nothing to fear, "Hollows die too, right?.." In an instant Ika's Mask would manifest, it did not requisite a touch, and in an instant it would appear, he was behind the man having used Sonido, before he'd Shunpo to the mans front and lift him by the throat, into the air. "If you'd like, I can be sure you never experience fear again.." Ika pointed a Cero at the man, exerting his maximum Spiritual Pressure, it in and of itself was not enough to bind him, but that was hardly the problem this man was facing.. "I can be sure your mind never has to worry about FUNCTIONING.. Again.." "I could use copious words in my palaver for I think in those terms heterogenous to thou odoriferous plebeian, with that being said, I objectively find that using explicit language furthers my point and is less verbally and mentally taxing than trying to piss out the most fancy words I can think of. I do not have to curse, I do it cause it's simple, much like the Arrancar that just learned to fly."

And like that Thor was off! Flying through the air only to be met on the other side by a fist to the stomach, and a Cero pointed at his head. "Now Apologize, and I'll leave. Don't, and you'll die. Take your pick."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Espada
Espada

THOR BLERSTER [0-4]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

The man would put on his hollow mask as he then went onto Sonido behind Thor, then flash step in front of him in an instant. Ika Mazi would then lift Thor by the throat as he pointed a Cero at him, while also exerting his spiritual pressure in full force. "Such power..."he thought quite stunned as he felt the sheer magnitude of the pressure affecting him. The Vizard then went on to say something stuff which Thor did not pay attention due to him having to worry about other things that were going to happen. Honestly, he didn't have much time to think as the Cero was finally fired at him which sent him flying. Literally flying.

First, he felt himself flying in an angular motion in great speed. His coat was ruined as blood was trickling down his chest where the cero had impacted on him. There was a tense of pain shooting down from his chest to the abdomen area, that was when he realized that he was beginning to fall down; yet again in an angular motion. "Shite." he muttered to himself in distress as he activated his Resurrection. His wounds were instantly healed and his healing factor was tripled. Be that as it may though, that didn't stop what was coming at him. Before his body impacted on the earth, he felt hard thud on his stomach which felt like it was crushing through his intestines. With that came a Cero, directly aimed at his head. Just when he thought this whole flying shenanigans was coming to an end, he was sent flying again. This time backwards about hundred feet due to power of both the punch and the Cero that impacted on him. Rolling backwards five times on the ground, he landed hard on his back. "Well, that went great."

The man approached Thor as he asked him to apologize. If he didn't, however, he threatened to kill him. Still not phased at Ika's idle threats, Thor stood up slowly as he spat blood on the ground. Half of his face was covered by blood as it was pouring down from his forehead. Not that it worried him, of course. The healing factor had already kicked in and doing it's part. Which was the reason he activated his resurrection in the first place. Looking at man, he sighed, as he spoke, "very well then. I apologize." Thor said solemnly as he knew that he needed to end things now before things got out of hand. He was still not strong enough to face Ika as an equal, but he knew that day was not to far ahead.

N/A

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man got shit-canned, which was a whatever type of deal. Ika rolled his eyes as the man apologized. "Boring.." Ika sheathed his Zanpakuto, and turned around. "Come talk to me when the most intimidating part of your person isn't your shitty and otherwise ridiculous rhetoric and lack of social presentation. Ciao." And like that Ika stole a ride from a local Gillians Gargantua, and left.

-thread exit-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Espada
Espada

THOR BLERSTER [0-4]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

Ika Mazi would leave Hueco Mundo using a Gillians Gargantua. Thor would observe the Gargantua closing itself as he stood up and wiped the sand off him. Stretching himself a bit he would let out a sigh only to turn around and start walking. He had things he needed to attend to.

[[THREAD END]]

N/A

#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum