Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:36 am

Espada
Espada
At what point did the sands of Hueco Mundo end? Was it passed the horizon, shadowed by the glowing moon that ruled the lands? Was it passed the black obsidian monument, which had words and ideas that Thor didn’t care for? Perhaps the end was somewhere near Las Noches, whose white walls and towering castles ruled the land from afar. Wherever it ended all Thor was sure of, no matter where you were those three things were visible.

Getting up onto his legs and steadying himself as he’d been resting for a while, he would begin to scan the area. It was quiet. But not quiet as one would expect it to be. Putting his hands inside his pockets, Thor would start walking. It was a quite a boring day, and he hoped there was something interesting that he could do.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:21 am

Vizard
Vizard
Ika was wandering the sands of Hueco Mundo, bored out of his ever-loving mind when he sensed a presence, a presence the likes he hadn't felt in a short time.. He felt the presence of a man powerful enough to warrant consideration for a top spot in the Espada, but this was under the presumption he hadn't held one already.. Of course, as far as Ika knew the man had, but nonetheless he opted to go check the situation out, and see what exactly this man brought to the table, if anything at all. If nothing? Whoopty-Doo, he was only missing out on wandering these accursed sands with even less aim than he had going in, which isn't exactly saying much/anything at all.

Ika smirked, approaching the man with his hand out-stretched for a hand-shake. "My name is Ika Mazi, and you are?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:30 am

Espada
Espada
As Thor walked forwards he saw a man approaching him from a distance. Growing curious as to who this individual was, he would increase his pace only to move towards the direction of the man. Many thoughts would bombard his mind as he walked. Who was this? What was his business here? Was he an Arrancar? How powerful was he? Seeing as how Thors sensing was complete shit, he would approach the man with caution. Yet approach him nonetheless.

The man would introduce himself as Ika Mazi as he would attempt shake hands with Thor. "So this is the guy they call Ika Mazi..." He thought to himself as he knew exactly who he was currently interacting with. Ika Mazi was a Vizard; who was once a soul reaper. Obviously. The man was one of the Cero Espadas friends who was present at the Espada meeting a few months ago. Though lately be had been frequently visiting Hueco Mundo for some reason not known to most.

Making eye contact with the Vizard, Thor would go onto raise his hand. Holding the mans hand strong and firm, he would reciprocate the handshake. However, he would not release his hand until the man released his first. "Thor Blerster, Third Espada." He said, his eye's still directed at the man as his spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out. "What brings you to Hueco Mundo, Ika? Came to meet Graven Fel?"

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:47 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to be approaching with caution quickly, and was blatantly unaware of what was going on, and was otherwise unaware of who exactly Ika was.. As Ika introduced himself, the name seemed to ring a bell for the Espada, and the mans mind seemed to be going a mile a minute, possibly trying to piece together who exactly he was though Ika's cocky smirk would continue regardless of what the man opted to do.. The Espada made eye-contact with Ika, as though he were sizing him up before raising his hand to reciprocate the hand-shake strongly, firmly, though not aggressively.. Such things needed to be made note of in order to gauge the mans thoughts on him, and note them Ika did..

The man did not release until Ika did, so Ika took the hint and released rather non-nonchalantly.. The man introduced himself as the Third Espada, Thor Blerster.. Ika had heard about him in passing but.. Not enough to actually put much to his name other than the face which stood before him now.. The man maintained eye contact towards Ika, and allowed his Spiritual Pressure to flicker..
That's cute.. Ika would proceed to let his superior Spiritual Pressure flicker as well, hoping the man would take the hint..
"Well, in all honesty, I just came here to go on a walk.. Believe it or not the World of the Living isn't exactly the playground it's made out to be.."

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Espada
Espada
After putting his hand down rather nonchalantly he would notice the flicker in Thor's spiritual pressure to which in reaction he would also let his spiritual pressure flicker. What was different between both of their spiritual pressures, you may ask? The difference was that the sheer magnitude of power that surged outwards from the man being much greater than Thor's. It would however, not take him by surprise since he knew the Vizard was more powerful than him. Would he show any expressions of being surprised? No. Would he compliment Ika on anything regarding it? Of course not. Thor would simply smile and respond by saying, "ah, it's quite obvious isn't it? A large number of people do live there and a man such as yourself exerting your power would only bring harm to the civilians. Doing such would be nothing but reckless."

Taking a step back, Thor eyed the man with a slizing gaze of his light blue eyes as he wrapped his hands on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest. Tell me; did Graven give you permission to visit and roam these lands or are you coming here whenever you feel like it?" He asked in his direct tone as his curiosity would begin to spark. "I hear that you wish to start a war with the soul reaper's, and you seek the assistance of the Espada." He paused, "most wars are been fought for nothing but personal gain. And when I look at you I can see that you're using your influence and power to start one so you can fulfil your personal agendas." He paused again to emphasize the fact that he was being serious. "My question is, why?" Thor was genuinely curious to hear Ika's reasoning as he would wait patiently for his response.

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:13 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man smiled and responded, much to the less than evident chagrin of Ika, god this guy was gonna be a fucking bore! "I don't actually care about those people, or exerting my power in general, exerting my power is only me being subtle while manifesting a middle-finger to those who might think I'm a target of any kind.. Nothing more, and nothing less." Ika would shrug his shoulders, before proceeding to crack his neck a bit, remaining nonchalant in his overall demeanor.. The man took a step back, and the man seemingly crossed his arms across his chest.. His eyes were light blue, and seemed to be gazing through Ika.. Oh boy that was going to be a mistake..

The man began to ask Ika if he had asked permission to be there, which would only be met by a shit-eating grin.. "Yeah, no. I don't ask permission to do much of anything, I'll go here, there, fuck I'll frequent everywhere as much as I damn well please, so until someone can stop me?.. That's a stupid question." The man then continued, and seemed to have a very loose idea of what Ika had planned, "You're half-right. I simply want an ally that hates the Gotei as much as I do, little more, and little less." The man continued about personal agenda's, and Ika rolled his eyes. "The thing I have to gain by destroying the Gotei 13 is the same thing YOU have to gain.. Security."

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Espada
Espada
Thor listened to the Vizard speak as he couldn't help but notice how the man referred to the question he asked as 'stupid'. Clenching his teeth, Thor would keep on gazing at the man. No one who insulted him lived to see another day, but, he knew that he would have to keep his composure with this certain individual. At least for the time being. Thor was curious to find out about certain things, and he knew that the man was the only one who could answer them. Which meant that Thor had to tolerate Ika's arrogance. But be that as it may, before he would go on to comment on the man's opinion of war, he would say this, "arrogance and a huge ego would undoubtedly get you a long way."

"You claim that you aim to gain security; though I really think there is more to that than it meets the eye." He said as he ran a hand through his white hair. "I'm curious to know if you tried allying yourself with other fractions other than the Espada. I mean, let's be honest; the Espada wouldn't stand a chance with the Gotei if they were to engage in battle. We lack in number -- and even if the soul reaper's aren't that much powerful, they would just simply win by outnumbering us." He paused, "we cannot achieve victory through strength of arms." Thor was a realist. He wasn't the one to sugarcoat anything or pretend having the upper hand in situations when there was none. That simply wasn't him.

Leaning a bit back, the two golden studs on the front of his coat twinkled in the moon light, "war is the never the answer." He paused for a moment only to contuine, "If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war at all." Thor said as he let his voice travel through the barren sands.

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:54 am

Vizard
Vizard
"Arrogance and a huge ego have gotten me this far, I encourage anyone here, on Earth, in the Gotei, in Hell, or in Heaven above to come here and knock me off my fucking pedestal.. Hell, you can take a shot at it, if you think you could manage it.." Ika smirked, once more exerting his Reitsu to remind the man of who exactly he was.. The man ran a hand through his hair, and tried to question Ika's motives which was met with a rather nonchalant shrug of Ika's shoulders.. "You, thinking? Well that would explain the smoke, but you may not want to do TOO much of that, you're likely to hurt yourself. My motives are what I say they are, the Gotei 13 killed off the bulk of my kind, why WOULDN'T I try and fight back eh?" Ika continued to listen to the man babble on about what was and was not plausible and Ika simply shrugged him off, "Who said anything about you doing this alone? No, I haven't contacted other orgs, but you're all fucked without me and my group, you just said so yourself. We're fucked without you. Doesn't that make us natural allies?.."

Ika rolled his eyes at the idealists final saying, "Yeah well I stayed true to my own convictions, so did all those other Vizards that were fucked over by the Gotei 13 and slaughtered for being changed, in a way they had no control over.. War has existed since the beginning of man, and since the creation of Shinigami there has not been a moments piece for the Arrancar and Hollow, don't play dumb with me, you know damn straight war is an inevitability of this world.."

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Espada
Espada

THOR BLERSTER [0-5]
tercero espada
©2017 Alexis Grey

The Vizard would exert more of his spiritual pressure outwards -- most likely trying to make the point that he had the upper hand in all of this. Then he would go on to reveal the reason why he had such a hatred towards the gotei and why he was trying to destroy them. Honestly, it all made sense after his revelation, but of course Thor would not agree with it. Because he didn't see revenge as a justifiable reason to start a crusade. "Why wouldn't you?" He repeated the question as he spoke afterwards saying, "because revenge is like a two-headed rat viper. While you watch your enemy go down, you're being poisoned yourself." He paused letting Ika think of what he was trying to convey, "thus digging a grave for yourself as well at the process."

"Yes, it does make us natural allies in that sense." Thor said bringing both of his hands down towards the side of his body as he threw them inside his pockets. Ika had made a valid point. However, he wasn't exactly a fan of the way the man expressed it. The quite excessive use of profanity didn't go well with Thor. "Can you please refrain from cussing so much?" Before the Vizard answered he would add in, "Profanity is nothing but the effort of a feeble brain trying to express itself forcibly."

The man would give him a speech about how war is inevitable and how it was there since the beginning of time and continue to exist until the end of time. Sighing slightly Thor looked at the man, "we as a people, a world would approach disputes and differences in an amicable manner that sees us truly wanting the best for everyone, then the world would be a much better place." He paused for a second, "but alas, that is nothing but a fools hope." He let his words trail off as his mind wander. With a world filled with nothing but selfishness, greed and envy such acts would not be possible. It was the sad truth.

technique log [click to open]
N/A

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man tried to speak real philosophical like and shit, and Ika just rolled his eyes, "Christ I thought you were supposed to be a Hollow, not a goody-two-shoe'd bitch.. You think Revenge is poison, you think I don't know what it does to people hell, what it's done to me? Of course I know, but you wanna know something else you big bastard? I'm the only poison here that ANYONE should be afraid of, you, Graven, Rena Lisola, Maki, God him-fucking-self will FEAR me.." Ika smirked as the man finished his statement about digging a grave.. "And if it's true that I'm just digging my own grave?.. You along with the rest of the fucking world will be joining me.."

Ika listened to the man first speak logically, then speak of profanities ails.. Jesus Christ this dude was a buzz-kill. "Oh I'm sorry, am I cussing too fucking much for your stupid fucking cunt bitch ass?" Ika smirked, saying this all clearly on purpose to fuck with the guy. "People who swing for low-hanging fruits like peoples vocabulary in conversations are uppity, snobbish, and otherwise ridiculous. They're usually compensating for their own faults, and I've no need to indulge your fantasies of superiority.. Even in your imagination, it is beyond your scope of thought."

The hopeful man continued his bullshit and Ika would at this point literally just turn his back. "I've no time for this shit, if you've nothing of worth to say or ask then let me leave, before I beat your skull till it fucking breaks and use the top-half for a drinking cup."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum