Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 am

Espada
Espada
It was a warm and early evening in New York city, the birds were chirping cheerfully as people were returning from school and work. The breeze was like a blanket that swept through and comforted everything it touched, the leaves rustled as the wind sifted through the trees throughout as autumn began in earnest. It was a pretty typical evening in city, the people always seemed quite happy around here and the mood was always at an upbeat sort.

What was the reason Dre visited the city, you may ask? He visited the city because he was assigned to complete a contract. Why? You may ask again. It's because he was a contract killer. So, it was his job to take people out that the contractors assigned him. But be that as it may, he made his way over to the St. Patrick's church in Manhattan. He kept his eyes open as he scanned the surrounding area closely. Releasing a bit of his spiritual pressure outwards he exerted his power as he continued to keep looking.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:01 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi took a little trip to the world of the living. Having nothing to do in Soul Society, might as well check out the world of the living for any Hollows out and about. It was always fun to ruin a Hollow's day. Well, that was the initial plan. When the Black Demon made it down to New York City, he strolled through the crowds of people without ever being noticed. Everybody had subpar spiritual pressure except for one. Somewhere a bit away he felt an abnormally high reiatsu. Either it was a very powerful Hollow, or something else entirely.

Of course being the Shinigami he was, the Lieutenant of the 5th Squad headed out quickly towards the Reiatsu. What he noticed a small he got closer was that it began slowly getting bigger. If somebody had this much control over their reiatsu, it couldn't just be some random Hollow that showed up.. whatever it was, Ryuuichi followed it to make sure.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Espada
Espada
Dre kept on scanning the area as he got the feeling of him being watched. Seeing as how he was shit when it came to sensing spiritual pressure, Dre knew that he had to work on gathering who is it was without the help of his sensing which was going to be a pain in the arse.

His eyes roamed the surrounding's as he looked to see if there was any suspicious behavior going on. He did not see much of it, however, he did notice a man that was coming towards him from a distance. What was different about him than the rest was the fact that his eye's was fixed towards Dre as he walked forwards towards him. You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know that he was the guy.

Instantly bringer lighting behind the man, Dre would take a quick step forward, as he spoke, "can I help you stranger?" The tone of his voice was calm as his spiritual pressure would begin to flicker in and out.

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:36 pm

5th Division
5th Division
It didn't take long for the man to find Ryuuichi. It wasn't as if Ryuuichi was trying to hide his presence either, though it wasn't as if he was unleashing his Reiatsu at full blast.  His Reiatsu was at a normal level of an average Shinigami, though of course that wasn't the case by the Lieutenant badge strapped to his right arm.

Ryuuichi was casual as he strolled up to the man. It seemed as if he wasn't a hollow, but he could be an arrancar or some other threat, so it wasn't as if he could let his guard down. "Hmm? Ah well I just sensed an abnormally high reiatsu from over here. For where we're at, reiatsu is very small for normal people. So, what exactly are you? Don't seem to be a Shinigami plus you're able to see me."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alex headed towards the burst of spiritual power. Being a bounto, he was undetectable by normal means. The six foot tall, green haired man found the person of interest, along with a Shinigami, both of who seemed to have just met. And heard a little bit of what the Shinigami said. "You must have stayed in the Soul Society for a long time or this is your first time here in the world of the living. Most humans now days can see spirits. But just like before, without special equipment, they don't stand a chance against a spiritual entity. Now I suggest you step back from that man. He's a hostile and fought against one of our men and a civilian in Karakura Town. *looks at Dre* You have one chance to stand down, sir. My reinforcements are closer than any of yours."

Alexander Kerensky wore a black bucket hat, white button up T-shirt, a brown vest, black slacks, steel toed boots, and a black tailcoat. He also had an odd cane with a bronze, robotic like snake head at one end and a blade at the other. He knew Jun was probably on his way here...he knew from the report that the teenager did not like this guy, and was eager for an actual fight. But hopefully, that won't happen.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Espada
Espada
The soul reaper would go on to say that he had felt a large burst of spiritual pressure coming from here to which he got curious and wanted to check who or what it was. Smirking, Dre would respond, "well, the spiritual pressure you sensed a few seconds ago came from me." He let his words trail off as he took a step back. "Who are you?" He paraphrased the man, narrowing his eye's towards him. "I could ask the same question from you as well." He paused, "you know what? You tell me who you are, and I'll tell you who I am. Sounds fair?" Tilting his head towards the right he looked at the man awaiting for his response.

Dre and the soul reaper was interrupted by an individual who would go on to warn the man that Dre was a threat and also go on to say how he should stand down. Bursting out laughing, Dre would stagger a few steps backwards as he shook his head. "Oh, that's rich!" He said running his hand through his purple hair. "First off, would you mind? We are trying to have a conversation here and you're interrupting. Don't you have any manners?" His demeanour changed instantly. He wasn't pleased at the fact that some guy barged in when he was trying to converse with another. Crossing his hands across his chest, he would take two step forwards, his eye's directed at the green haired man at all times, he would speak again, "stand-down? Why? I'm not hurting anyone. Is it a crime to talk with someone now?" He paused, "you say I'm hostile. Yet I have no means to harm this man." Dre would make a quick glance towards the Shinigami as his eyes directed back at the stranger again, "so, I don't see a problem here. Unless of course, you want to make one."

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:18 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi watched the man cautiously. To be honest, he didn't necessarily like the expression he had but that was besides the point. "Well of course, I figured it was you by now.. However I'll have to decline your proposal. I asked who you were. I advise you just tell me. If you cooperate I'll even say my name for you."

Before the other could respond, another entity had showed up that Ryuuichi couldn't even sense. He wasn't sure what happened, but they were just there. However, even this close he still couldn't sense anything from them. First impression, not very good. He didn't like being told what to do, especially when this was his job. How could he just step down and leave? "Excuse me sir, but I won't be going anywhere. This is my job in case you didn't know. Now unless you have any further business, I request that you leave. Though it's true I havnt been down in the world of the living in a very long time.. even when I was here it wasn't for very long."

With that he returned his gaze to the other that he was previously speaking to. He wasn't happy about what they were instigating. A fight wasn't what he had come down here for and it wouldn't be very pleasant if there was one. This wasn't the place for any kind of combat. "If its true this man has actually hurt anybody, I'll have to take care of that myself.. also I'd hope you wouldn't try to cause any fighting in an area like this..." Ryuuichi narrowed his piercing yellow eyes and began shifting his gaze between the two, watching them carefully. There was an obvious tension in the air.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:15 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alex listened to both, but rose an eyebrow at the Shinigami and addressed him first. "With all due respect, Mr. Shinigami, no, this isn't your job unless the Captain Commander suddenly has an interest in what fullbringers do. Your job is purifying hollow and keeping the Soul Cycle intact. New York City is under the jurisdiction of the Committee, and soon even the purification of hollow and sending plus souls in the New York City area will also be under our jurisdiction. However, in case you haven't noticed, there aren't any hollow around to purify, and haven't been very many if any for the past two years, but there are still plenty of souls to send to Soul Society. I won't stop you from helping, it would be greatly appreciated. But you are under no obligation. We don't always get to choose our battlefields.

*Looks back at Dre* You're either an idiot or ignorant, I would hope it's the latter. Simply flaring your power can be enough to kill normal humans, especially someone as strong as you. Doing so here is an invitation for arrest. Having done so already in Karakura town, even being so aggressive as to destroy property as well as attempting to harm a civilian, even if said civilian had powers, only gives more reasons to apprehend you. You're also a fullbringer, simply having to activate it to really start destroying things. Even without it, if Jun is any indication, you have more than enough power to harm the Shinigami or anyone else here. So, you can either come with me peacefully, or resist and have the area become a war zone."
Alex took out a phone and activated an alarm that started to blare. It was a signal to evacuate the area immediately. The teal eyed man stared the other down while receiving a text. The sound his phone made told him it was Jun, no doubt nearby and ready to provide assistance if necessary. He held his cane like a sword.

He hoped this wouldn't end in a fight, but chances are it will, if Jun's report about the fullbringer was any indication.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

Espada
Espada
The Soul Reaper would decline his offer as he would go on to say that he needed to know Dre's name first before he gave out his. Sighing, Dre directed his eyes towards the man as he began to speak, "very well then. But first, let me take care of this person who barged into our conversation without even warning us." He said in a serious tone as he looked at the green haired man. He had no idea who this person was, or what his intentions were, but he knew one thing for certain. And it was that he wasn't going to get bullied to do things that he didn't want to do. In this case standing down.

"So, you're some kind of fraction like the Gotei thirteen and the Espada? However, you people are more closer towards the Gotei when it comes to your organization activity since you just told us now that your people purify hollows and whatnot. Not that it matters, of course." Dre said as he cracked his knuckles. "As for my flaring of spiritual pressure; you think I do it purposely? No. I cannot contain my reiatsu. But even though I can't contain it fully, I only release a small amount of it at a time when it flare up. Nothing in the magnitude to harm another." Dre wasn't exactly the type to purposely do something to harm another individual just for the sake of it. That wasn't him. It never was.

The man would ask Dre to come with him peacefully to which he would object by saying, "no. I shall not. Your threats do not scare me and you will not bully me into following you." His words were blunt and absolute. "We can act as men and try to be diplomatic and figure something out. Or... we could just get to it. Your choice, lad."

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:09 am

5th Division
5th Division
This guy talked to much. He was cocky and acted as if he knew everything. Perhaps he would even be able to back that up. However, Ryuuichi wasn't here for a fight. He wasn't interested in one either. Though if he really needed to jump in and fight, he would. This didn't seem to be a very favorable position to make enemies though if the intruder really did have reinforcements. "Well.. yeah that's the primary goal of a Shinigami, but that's not all we do. Just stick to your own business before you bite off more than you can chew."

Ryuu calmly looked at the situation. There was likely going to be a fight. Should he attempt to stop it? Should he pick a side? Should he try to take both into custody? He wasn't sure just what the best course of action was, but whatever he did, he'd have to make the right decisions soon since it didn't look like either of them would wait for him.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum