Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:46 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi strolled around Sereitei casually. Upon his right arm would be the badge that indicated he was indeed the lieutenant of Squad 5. His squad generally did a lot of odd jobs and was the reserve to help bolster other squads. Basically, that's a fancy way of saying he had nothing to do for the day. Ryuu had already went through the rounds this morning with his usual training but it wasn't something that took up a full day. He was hoping to maybe find somebody who needed help with something since that technically was his job, help out the other squads. No matter the task, it was his job to help out the other squads.

After an hour of walking he stopped for a moment and rubbed the back of hi sir neck with his right hand as he looked up at the sky. "Its a beautiful day out again.." He sighed and closed his eyes for a few moments. Maybe it was about time to go asking around to give his assistance...

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:55 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
'Shiro let me take over I don't want to be yelled at again!!' Shojo pleaded with his other half as they walked around when they spotted someone that looked to be a lieutenant "Hey Squad whatever trash come over here I need to ask ya something!!" Shiro yelled standing on top of a wall across from him. 'Shiro I think he's that new guy that everyone was talking about before we left yesterday.' Shojo chimed in as they hopped down from the wall and pressed his back up against it. Shojo just shut up I really don't want to hear you right now you have kept me locked up for weeks, Shiro told him on the mindscape. "Hey, dipstick didn't ya hear me call ya!!!" Shiro yelled at the man.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:06 pm

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi simply let out a sigh. These were the type of people he would rather avoid than respond to. Did people really not mature after living so many years? One would hope they could at least show a little respect to other people. But alas, Ryuuichi turned his attention towards the aggressive voice, a calm and blank expression on his face. "You called? Is there something you needed from me?"

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:46 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Shiro waited he messed with his sword until the man finally made his way to him "About time. I need your help with a few thing actually." he said getting off the wall and looking at the man up and down. 'Shiro no fighting today we need to try and make friends.' Shojo told him as Shiro put his hand behind his head "Soo your the new guy from Squad what 3 or something?" Shiro asked him trying really hard not to fight him 'Oh Shiro don't forget to introduce us okay.' Shojo added on as they waited for the man's answer. Shojo you are really killing me right now and if you don't stop I'll burn all your comics. Shiro told Shojo in their head as they looked up to the clear blue sky.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:44 am

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuichi was honestly annoyed with the man, but still, he can't make an enemy of a Shinigami. One day they could be fighting side by side so why make more enemies than he already naturally had as a Shinigami? "Alright.. I don't mind helping you, and no, I'm from Squad 5. That means it's my job to help you out then. So what's up?" Ryuuichi folded his arms acrossed his chest.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:27 pm

Rha being in the seireitei to check on the home he had inherited and hearing the yelling he gos to check it out and says, "Everything all right here?" He asked yawning softly still waking up from a bad night's sleep and wearing his forging outfit having the day off so fair.

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum