Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun walked towards Maki Kessho's office with a new door. He was irritated as hell that the bastard had melted the door. Rumor had it it was via his urine. The blond, clad in his mafia like outfit, seriously hoped his boss told the asshole to get boned. As he fixed the door, Alexander Kerensky walked in in his trademark suit, tailcoat, and bucket hat. He waited until Jun was done, then motioned for him to stay.

"So, what in the world did that Ika Mazi guy wanted? I saw that he wasn't exactly the most...respectful or respectable of people."

"No shit, peeing on a door to melt it instead of you know, knocking. Bastard is in need of some good lessons via fists in the teeth. But anyways, yeah, what's up?" Jun's green eyes were already a little darker than normal, but that was because of family stuff, nothing here.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:26 am

8th Division
8th Division
Walking in shortly after Ika dismissed himself, Jun and Alexander both made quick note of the state of the door, which I could fix with no trouble. They both made comments requesting I fill them in, and so I did. "Jun, Alex, The whole of the discussion with Ika regards a matter of our security here. I'd rather not go into details, but for the time being, we're remaining Neutral with both Gotei and the Vizards. As for you two, I have a job. You two like making sciency magic happen, right?" I'd take the ring I'd shown Ika earlier out of my breast pocket and show the two boys the basic design. "It's primitive, sure, but this is how we're going to work with Gotei. We can remain neutral with them by not outwardly attacking them, and by doing part of their job for them with this. This is a prototype for a purifcation ring. It's not quite what it should be yet, seeing as the traditional Kanso mark used by Shinigami doesn't seem to transfer well to the World of the Living. That's where you two come in. Make it work, make it mass-producible, and it will become standard equipment. From there, Gotei won't be able to tell us that we're in the way."

I might have sounded pretty angry towards the end, but that was in part due to Ika's ultimatum. It couldn't really be helped that I was put into such a shitty situation, but I'd make of it what I could. I tossed the ring to Jun, and then would ask for their input. If they didn't have anything worth saying in return, I'd dismiss them entirely.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:25 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun's face contorted a little. Did she not trust them? He caught the ring. That was nifty, though that brought into question how and when did she get it? But also...what she said raised so many questions. "Ok...several questions. First, do you not trust us? The conference room is bug-free, soundproof, etc...it's a war room in addition to a conference room if that's what you're worried about. Second, why remain neutral with the Gotei? We're natural allies with them, aren't we? We hate hollow, they don't like hollow and purify them...the only point of contention is what happens to the soul when we destroy them compared to a Shinigami's sword. And when we counter that with this ring, that's a non-issue. Unless I'm missing something, we should be allying ourselves with the Shinigami. The vizard...I can see being neutral, especially if that asshole was their leader. And if or when they fuck up, we go in..."

"Point is, yes, that's possible, I can fiddle around with it, though the question remains, how and when did you get this? When did the Gotei say were in the way? As far as I know, we've had two important confrontations with the Gotei...Accelerator provoking them in a 3v1, and Jun's mission in Las Vegas, which ended on good terms. I more than anyone here *Jun cough* knows the Gotei's history, but that doesn't mean that's how they are now. Please explain your reasoning and accusation." Alex looked at Jun, who looked a little guilty, like he knew about as much as he did about the Gotei's history. But he'd leave that one be...for now.

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:38 am

8th Division
8th Division
I sighed heavily as the questions came. I didn't really feel like answering them, but they needed my trust. So I'd give it to them. Firstly, I'd tell them to sit, and give them a few moments, then reassemble the door behind them, fixing the acid damage with bits of supplemental material. In minutes it'd be back to its original state. "Jun. Alex. I understand this is a bit odd, to see your leader treading on thin ice. Subtlety has never been one of my strong suits, so I'll just come out about it. This stays here. Ika came to talk about us staying away from Gotei's activity altogether, no matter what it was that we did. That he did so by way of threatening to destroy us if we didn't comply... well that's another thing entirely. He made the case that if Gotei saw us as a burden, we'd be destroyed. If the Vizards see as a burden, we'll be destroyed. Either way, we can't seem to afford to be on any side but our own. This is my way of standing out of the way and giving us ways to serve the side of humanity. I'm not usually one to be paranoid... but I made this ring to start that process. I learned bits about the nature of Zanpakuto and how Gotei uses them, and that symbol to me seemed to have something to do with the purifcation of souls. I recognize it as a modified Japanese Kanji, one meaning 'to cleanse'. So this prototype is something that I was hoping would be as simple as using the same symbol to purify the souls of the damned. It would seem to me that it's not quite what I had hoped it would be. Do try to understand that I'm not in the mood to be in a war of the worlds here, I only seek to preserve human lives."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:30 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun snorted, earning a look from Alex. "And you believe a vizard about the Gotei. *Fake laughs for a minute, then stops* Oh...you were serious? Let me laugh harder. *Fake laughs harder for another minute.* Ok, you should never trust a vizard about the Gotei 13. Why? Because they were kicked out of Soul Society because they were considered a taboo, and I hope to god the Shinigami captain that made it happen is dead. So, he's gonna be super biased against them. But why kill them yourself when you can spread misinformation and give them two enemies instead of one? Now, is the Gotei 13's history shady in spots? Yes. Is the Committee's history shady in spots? Yes. Even if it was before it was officially recognized by the governments of the world. The reason why they waged war against the quincy back in the day was because they were screwing with the Soul Cycle and refused to stop when asked. This was waaaayyy before humans actually started getting powers. The reason they wiped out the bounto was because they rebelled. I don't like the reason the Gotei 13 attacked the bounto, but I understand the reason for it. That rebellion may have failed, but it still allowed the surviving bounto to leave and live here in the world of the living. Luckily, this Cleansing Ring will certainly help us avoid the same fate as the Quincy, though they would have warned us before anyways. How do I know this? Look up my report on my chat with Kaede Melk of Squad 2.

Now, how will the Gotei 13 see us as a burden? Did they threaten us that they will destroy us if we're a burden themselves or is that strictly from Ika? Do you even know the current Gotei 13? Have you met their current Captain Commander? If you answer no on any of those, then I hope you know what to do, and I'll be more than happy to be the messenger. Accelerator knows exactly what to say to piss people off enough into attacking him, so I wouldn't take that incident against us at all. That should strictly be against him. Speaking of, has he reported in at all? I know he hasn't been in NYC in a long time.

Anyways, the goal is to save lives. Great. Make an alliance since we need it and can't do it alone. Ika Mazi has proven, in my opinion, to be a threat to us and maybe even the world, I don't know. Give me a month or two to do some digging. My money is he has slaughtered countless innocents already. The Gotei has done nothing at all except have been PROVOKED by perhaps the biggest asshole in the history of the world into attacking him. As strong of an asset as Accelerator is, let there be no doubt he's as much of a liability simply because of his attitude. As far as not being in a war goes...wake up. We're already in one. With the hollow. They're unorganized against us, sure, and the Espada hasn't made a move against us yet. But they will. They already use our world as a playground to spread death and destruction. But what do I know? I'm just a newby that's a teenager from a family who's ancestor was a Shinigami and who's ancestor also was a founder of the Committee before it was the Committee. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have family issues to attend to."

With that, Jun got up and left, not even slamming the door, but closing it gently. Alex had followed him with his eyes. Then turned his attention back to Maki. "As disrespectful as he was in the beginning of that, he does have a point. Say what you will about that, he is right. I'm probably one of the few surviving bounto who still remembers that. I never fought for the rebellion, but I did use that to go to the World of the Living. I'm also perhaps among the few who don't hold a grudge against the Gotei for what they did. After all, for us to be immortal, we do have to absorb a soul and continue doing that to keep it. I've developed a way around that that doesn't harm souls, but the point still stands. I didn't know about Jun's ancestry, though. Please keep what he said in mind after you cool off.

I'll work on the Cleansing Ring. In the meantime, our sensor net is almost ready to start being set up. There's going to be dead spots, so it won't be perfect, but if we're gonna start making large headways, I think we need to get it up and running as soon as possible and start sending people where they're needed most. As to the...other project...are you sure about that? It's liable to piss off the Captain Commander...though the fact that we can handle the NYC area on our own and with a completed Cleansing Ring, it should cool them off...but if you do decide to pursue Jun's and my suggestion of an open alliance with them, a way to turn it off. In case we need reinforcements to hold off an attack."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 am

8th Division
8th Division
I listened half-heartedly to Jun's detailing of both Gotei's history and the history of the Committee. He had a point, but... it's not what we wanted. He made it sound like no matter what decision I made, he'd have his own way of dealing with things. Kid grew up without letting me in on it. Heh. Being a leader wasn't all it was cracked up to be and I wasn't sure if the kid knew how I felt. It's like constantly treading on thin ice. As I puzzled this, and Jun left the room of his own accord, Alex made a slightly better point. He decided to go on with the ring design I had made, and also to extend our network of sensors. "I think we ought to take more time into protecting New York at the least. We are indeed in a really horrible position, due to Ika's visit, and while at the time, I felt pressure to accept his help. New York ought to at the very least be our domain regardless. I like the way you think Alex. You've got a good head on your shoulders. In the case that Jun decides to do his own thing... just try to keep an eye out for him. I should probably try to do what I can to further mold this place to be what it ought to be. I just hope I'm doing the right thing when I make these decisions."

I'd sit down again, pressing my face into my left hand. I still couldn't believe that at the age of 24, that I still felt like I was getting way too old for this shit. Or maybe it was just that I wasn't old enough.

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:21 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"I would argue we were already in a horrible position before his visit. We are still relatively unknown, and those that do know us don't respect us. Case in point, Ika. The Gotei 13 would be a more reliable source of reinforcements than him, in my opinion, and Jun is a good bridge for that. I always keep an eye on Jun. I don't send him out on missions lightly. He might get rash at times, but he doesn't do things without thinking them through at least partially. I can see him leading the Committee one day. It may not be a bad idea to talk to him one on one to make your own feelings clear as well, he will listen. Jun doesn't have a problem making his well known.

I believe that is something everyone knows we can do. Jun and I are hardly the only ones that earnestly believe that. Our recruitment levels are getting higher and higher, even if they're only common soldiers and no one extraordinary."
Alex got up and nodded at her. "That's something every leader tries to do. But what defines the leader is often who they keep close to their chest, who they rely on most, who they have advising them most often...who they keep around them. You don't have to do this alone. If you're ever unsure about a potential decision, don't hesitate to call upon your officers to give you their opinions or give other insights. Jun and I at least are always there for you." With a respectful bow, he walked to the door, only to stop and turn to ask one question. "To repeat a question Jun asked...where is Accelerator?"

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:05 am

8th Division
8th Division
At the very least, Alexander was very good at making things sound like they weren't totally my fault. Even so, I found it hard to keep from blaming myself. I looked at him carefully as he spoke about how reliable Jun really was, even if he acted a certain way around me, then consoled me and offered help to depressurize all the stress he saw me bearing as our leader. Lastly, he made mention of a question Jun asked previously.
"I suppose you have plenty of points. I'm just sorry I kept putting distance between people I should have been trusting from the get go. You especially make the most sense out of everyone that's been in this office since I've taken over. I fairly enough hate the position we've been in for a while, and was blindly reaching for some way of changing it, no matter the outcome. Clearly I can't really do that. It's time we took a step up and made something respectable out of ourselves, not a slithering pawn to be used by whoever sees it fit. As far as Accelerator goes... I actually tried to keep him on a tight leash once in the past. It didn't work. He ended up snuffing me out and I just let him do his thing. I hated him for that. Then comes the question, if we all worked together to keep him in line, would we be able to?" I paused for a moment, thought about it, and let it slip aside for a moment.
"Either way, I think it's time both Gotei and the Vizards saw what we were capable of. If we organize our forces, learn how to send them into battle in a way that serves the true purpose of the fight, we could show the others that we're not a force to be played with and trifled over."

View user profile

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Alex gave her a smile. "So long as you learn from your mistakes. That's all any of us can do." He put his free hand up to his chin to think on what she said about Accelerator. "I would assume no word then. I would declare him AWOL then and a wanted man. His past is tragic...and that unfortunately makes that goal impossible. Only way to do that is if he mellows out, and I can't think of a single person that could do that. As much as I detest giving up hope on someone..." Alex shrugged. But agreed wholeheartedly with her. "Well, I have work to do then. If you need anything, you know where to get me." With that he left the room to get to work.

~Thread End~

View user profile
#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum