Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A Truly Divine Alliance [Gwynevere Joining The Committee]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:03 am

8th Division
8th Division
Well at least her garb had an explanation. "Alright, that sounds like a nice idea. I'd be honored to have you join us, Miss Gwenevyre. Though if you don't mind me asking, would you show me how well you can fight?" If I was going to have the Heiress of all Quincies here, and understand that she was essentially royalty, and especially if I was going to use her, I would absolutely test her power to its limits.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Shinigami
Shinigami
The female quincy answers with a polite nod of her head. "Why of course, I am more than willing to show what I am capable of." She stands and is ready to follow this woman to wherever it is she would be tested. "What limits will we set into place? I'm sure we wouldn't want anyone to get terribly hurt from what should be an examination if my fighting ability."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 am

8th Division
8th Division
As she accepted without hesitation, I led her into the training hall, and when I punched the buttons on the console, for some reason, I felt the urge to make the setting the Greek Pantheon. On the top of a hill, surrounded by coasts, were pillars of stone and moss topped with a stone roof. I looked to Gwynyvere and simply spoke. "Don't hold back unless you feel obligated to. I'll hold back enough to keep from seriously injuring you. Now, let's begin" and as I finished the statement, I'd grab my staff and activate my Fullbring, coating my body in liquid crystal, creating a semi-solid faceguard mostly for looks. "You make the first move."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:30 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The Quincy princess silently nods in reply, still a bit in awe at this advanced technology. She forms her bow, the massive length calling for her to prop the pointed bottom on the ground for support. "As you wish. I'll start this off with a bit of a bang." She draws her bow back fire the bow off, an arrow nearly the size of a spear forming. She does not fire it off yet though, insteas she holds it as she uses Hirenkyaku, using the high speed movement to move to the woman's right side. It is there that she releases the arrow at the woman, quickly followed by a second one aimed at where the woman would be after the first was shot off. A simple two arrows, just a test of what she was up against.

View user profile

on Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 am

8th Division
8th Division
This one was an interesting one, but I expected nothing less from the supposed princess of all Quincy. Her first move was to summon a massive bow, larger than any Quincy bow I'd ever seen, on top of the fact that her arrows were the size of spears. Hell. This was gonna be fun. Before she fired it, I'd make the case to bolster my armor just because I could, and I felt that it'd be necessary. I lost sight of her, and was aware that she hadn't fired the arrow before moving. I wasn't that quick though, and it still hit me. my armor absorbed about three quarters of it, but what was left of it still hurt. As I moved more crystal to the place that was now exposed, I noticed something. Wait what?. . .

Oh. There's an arrow actually stuck in me. Hah, she's good. I plucked the annoyingly large spearrow(?) out of my side, cringing a little and crushing it in my hand, letting the wound be covered with my liquid crystal. "Heh, quite a bang indeed. How about a 'bang' of my own?" I fired a chunk of my armor up into the air, just the part that covered my left hand. It'd solidify, then fire a spray of thin needles down below, covering everything, they most certainly wouldn't hurt her, but they'd get stuck if she collected them.

I fired the crystal on my right hand, letting it solidify as it came off, and I'd fire it in her direction, using the energy signature from my needles, if they stuck to her that is, as a targeting mark. The remaining needles would converge to her mark as well if they made contact with her at all. If the crystal glove hit her, it'd explode on contact, with roughly the force of two ceros.

View user profile

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:06 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
For her to tank two of Gwynevere's arrows the quincy considered quite reckless. Damage builds up, and every successful hit matters. Noticing the female's crystaline liquid seem to become physically active the quincy moves yet again. Hirenkyaku carries her around to the woman's left side. She pulls out a Seele Schneider and spins it around her finger at the pommel, manipulating spiritual particles in the air to accelerate it to the point of looking like a large blue shield. Her Seele Schneider, a weapon used by quincy to break apart spiritual bonds, would break apart the now solid crystal needles shot at her. She knew the woman wouldn't stick to just one barrage of those needles, so was ready for the second assult. Once the needles were taken care of she readies the weapon to be shot out of her bow, and just as readily fires it off. At first it seemed to be aimed for the female's neck, but was purposefully fired off a centimeter too far to the right. It would drift down after passing the woman's shoulder before planting itself into the ground. She wasn't going to pass up a chance to attack though, and fired one of her normal arrows right after the Seele Schnieder right at the woman's left shoulder.

View user profile
#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum