Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Mobilization

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

on Fri May 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Throughout the entire time Hagane had been present for the meeting, he hadn't said a single thing. He simply observed as all the grown-ups talked their grown-up talk. He probably could have responded to a few of the things said throughout the meeting, however he wouldn't of had anything to say that was of use. He noticed as new people of the Gotei entered the meeting, albeit some were late. Hagane sat in the background of everyone else, simply drinking his jug of water. He heard people speak their mind on how the Gotei was going to attack Hueco Mundo, although all this simply passed over his head. He wondered why they couldn't just go knock on the front door. Hagane would be happy to charge through a massive wave of Hollow, doesn't mean the others would.

Rena had placed down the official plans of what was gonna go down. This made Hagane get excited. He took a quick glimpse at the war plans before smiling happily to himself. "I'm gonna have so much fun ripping hollows limb from limb", he said with a big grin. "I can't wait to tell the Boyz", he said finishing off his large jug of water.

Hagane would wait until the end of the meeting, at which point he would pound his chest and raise both his fists high into the air. "Time to wage WAR!!!" he would yell.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat May 13, 2017 5:28 am

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Shingen sat throughout the meeting without saying anything as many others expressed their thoughts and concerns. He honestly couldn't say too much as this certainly was not the situation when he left Soul Society many decades ago. Either way, he has a Division and responsibility now. Such issues are no longer of concern to him until after this war has taken place. All that matters at this point is taking up the mantle and leading his Division into battle as he represents Division 9 as it should be. Shingen stands, looks at the Captain Commander, then bows in respect as he takes with him the battle plans so he can explain to his Division what will happen properly. Once everything is in place, all that will remain is waiting for the green light. This will be Shingen Minamori's true homecoming...leading his new Division into war in order to slaughter countless Hollows with his focus on eliminating one of the powerful Espada. "Division 9 will succeed in it's mission objectives Captain Commander." says Shingen as he backs away from the table and leaves the room.

View user profile

on Sat May 13, 2017 9:43 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede sat there as Rena spoke again, first starting by responding to Kokoro's comments, Then mentioning that new reports are making her have to adjust her plan's which was something to be expected In fact there is a common saying among the human's 'No battle plan survives contact with the enemy', heck any form of intel can cause changes in the plan. At least the intel wasn't coming so late that it can't be put to use. Then Rena stopped that train to address Kaede's statement, at first she mentioned that she was disappointed in Kaede's faith in his own ability Well it isn't a lack of faith in my skill it is knowledge. It is one thing to lead one squad all specializing in the same techniques, and another to lead a multi-squad force, with each squad being unique in its own specialties. Kaede smirked at her comment about the stealth option not actually being on the table because more than half of our number couldn't do so effectively, which while obvious there was a chance that Mr. R+D had some gizmo to fix that, heck building reiatsu suppressors was not unheard of at all.

Then Rena Slammed her hand down on the desk roaring at Kaede for his comment about involving human's and Exile's, and while her comment about the vizards was fair enough Kaede felt that she was overlooking the possible benefits. Even if the shinigami were meant to protect the human's there was a chance that the human's might have information that would prove beneficial to the war even if we chose not to use their fighting power. As Kaede opened his mouth to answer Rena's questions Kokoro spoke, relating human's to children which when on thinks about their life span in comparison to that of the Shinigami's was a pretty accurate comparison. Letting the arrogant bastard continue his spiel about handling the transportation and what not before trying to respond again. Once the captain of Squad 12 was done Kaede spoke "There is more than one way for us to use the human's and Exiles. Even if we don't bring them with us for fighting they might have information we could use. Because even 'Children' are known to learn things that adults don't know. Same goes for the exile's, plus as Shingen can attest to some exiles might regret their choice, or was kicked out during your predecessor's time and would be willing to return. But the choice is yours, and based off of Captain Nashi's statement we won't have any time to contact them for information anyways."

Looking over the plan for the priority targets and who was supposed to face them Kaede found himself teaming up with Captain Aran' against the King of Hueco Mundo Well that goes to show how much faith she has in me, though I wish I had more time to get to know Captain Aran first

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 6:35 am

Princess
Princess

The Soutaichou had given her orders, and things were starting to proceed. Standing up at his full height, Ragnar took a deep breath and scanned the room; seemed like a few of the Shinigami weren't sure what was going on. The red-haired girl in the corner made herself smaller, hiding more since people were starting to walk around, and tried to stay out of sight; the Knight was asleep, and the Toothpick was thinking to himself.

Walking over to Rena, Ragnar bowed his head before standing back at full height, and looked around lightly.

"Your orders are understood, ma'am, but... where is the Soutaichou? I'd like to speak to him about Division Six." Akihiko had to be around here somewhere... why was this girl pretending to be him, anyway? If anything had happened to Akihiko, Ragnar would certainly have heard of it. Glancing to the red-haired girl in the corner, she peeked around with ruby eyes and had a quizzical look on her face. Ragnar dismissed it, since she clearly wasn't Akihiko either.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 5:52 am

8th Division
8th Division
To be frank, albeit respectful of Soutaichou Rena, I was getting tired of sitting on pins and needles. We had our meeting, we knew our course of action, who was going where, how we were getting there, and all necessary obstacles were brought up and addressed. I had other motives and a side agenda for going along with this, one which Rena had already discussed, and didn't sound like she could blame me for. As it sat, things were already bad enough. I stood up, bowed to Rena, then spoke, "You know where my feelings lie in this matter. I have as much as, if not more motivation than some of the others to give this my all. I feel in my core a desire unlike any other. That call is simply this. I will crush and destroy anything that stands between me and Graven."

As I said this, my eyes narrowed, and a more serious side of me was displayed, something that the other captains had probably never seen of me to this point. I was long tired of being generous and kind. In an era such as this where even family was no longer sacred, I felt an even stronger urge to go through with this. As for now, I would simply wait to be dismissed, so I could begin to make the proper preparations.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue May 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Reo read over the list and nodded. And admittedly tuned out his Captain Commander's ranting. It was a thought, it wasn't like Captain Melk didn't have a point. They were all human once...and even children can grow. Still, he face palmed at Ragner? Seriously? Of course she's the Captain Commander! That guy needs some serious updating. Sighing, he spoke up for the first time in the meeting. "Alistair, Shojo, please come with me. We should at least have a loose plan against our opponent and have a loose idea what each other can do." Then he saw the Captain Commander punch Ragner through the wall. Just shaking his head at the guy, he left with hopefully his two partners.

View user profile

on Wed May 17, 2017 6:22 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Despite all the commotion and potential arguments that might have been started, the former daimyo seemed perfectly content to sit silently and listen. For the most part at the least, letting everyone have their say before standing. "I will return to my division, we might just have our work cut out for us" he nods to the captain commander, seeing as it was his job to organize this lot for the incursion there would be preparations to be had beyond stating they were heading to war. It's what his division was for after all, and they'd been severely out of work for some time. He excused himself and made to leave, back towards the 10th Division barracks to inform his subordinates of the news.

-Exit Thread-

View user profile
#38Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum