Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Mobilization

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Wed 19 Apr - 22:37

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo had started to fall asleep as the meeting was going on when Shiro takes over "Killing everything that moves would work for me I mean I could handle four of them at once if you need to rest Cap'n." he said as his purple eyes locked on to his Captian and vice Captian Just you wait I'll kick both your asses then I'll go after her... he thought as he turned to the Captian Commander. Even though the room is filled with a lot of people that may be stronger than him 'Shiro let's just focus on what Captian Rena wants us to do.' Shojo commented as he went back to sleep within their mind. Ya ya whatever Shojo Shiro replied to Shojo, "If we just kill all the number's then the small guys won't fight back." he said

View user profile

on Wed 19 Apr - 23:06

Princess
Princess

The Captain-Commander... or at least, the tiny girl who was pretending to be Akihiko... began the meeting. Noticing that Kaitou still had not shown up, Ragnar felt a tinge of worry in his soul and moved over to the Sixth Division's section, sitting in the Captain's chair of the two. No one from Division Six had shown up... that worried Ragnar, but no more than Kaitou himself not showing up. Maybe they were on more important business.

Ragnar paid close attention to everyone else who had walked in, taking note of what squads they were in and how drastically the entire Gotei had changed since he'd been gone. At least, of all people, Kokoro Nashi was still present. That man had been at his Captain's Exam over 500 years ago, so him being here meant that some things would stay as they were. That was good, at the very least.

Then, finally, Rena Lisola spoke about what they were doing. He was assigned, along with Arthur and Shingen, under the watch of Noziel Aran, as they were all going to march into Hueco Mundo and annihilate the Hollows once and for all... or at least, cull their numbers into dust. This would never work, Ragnar though, until Rena continued to explain that this has gone from a sweep mission to a genocide. The Hollows themselves would be fodder, but it was the Espada that they were after.

Wait, pause, rewind, playback at half speed... Espada? The fuck was an Espada? That wasn't a word Ragnar had ever heard before, but if they were still going into Hueco Mundo... he connected the dots fairly quickly, assigning the term Espada to the Hollows answer to the Gotei. They were a number of Elite Hollows who were becoming a threat and a problem. No matter, he could handle any Hollow... except maybe a Vasto Lorde, though he'd have to try to know for sure on that front.

That left the Gotei with two apparent options: Sneak into Hueco Mundo through a cavern system in Menos Forest to get to Los Noches, or open a giant gate and storm through. Of the two options, there was an obvious one that made Ragnar drool at the thought. He hadn't lead an army into battle in hundreds of years, it would definitely be a pleasure to open the giant Keikaiga... but would that be the best option for everyone else present?

While Lisola had been speaking, Ragnar noticed a small red-haired girl behind her, sitting quietly and listening, while two other Shinigami entered the area and took their seats, obviously embarassed that they were late. Ragnar was more focused on the red-haired girl in the corner though, hidden away where no one would see her unless they were looking for her... or at least, Ragnar couldn't, though other people might have noticed she was there from the beginning. She wouldn't ever speak, just listen.

Kokoro chimed in shortly after Lisola finished. He gave condolences to Captain Aran, which lead Graven to believe there was something being unsaid in the meeting... what didn't he know? Regardless, Kokoro would go on to explain that Captain Kaede Melk would be a better fit to watch over the newcomers and returners, while himself and Captain Aran confronted Graven Fel... was he the leader of these Espada? He would get turned into straight dust. That was undeniable. The wrath of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads was not to be underestimated. As Kokoro went on to finish with expressions of revenge and focus, Ragnar nodded lightly.

If Captain Aran had a personal grudge against Graven Fel, likely due to the murder of Captain Mei and her child, then Aran would not have his mind clear and would likely act irrationally. That was acceptable under slight circumstances, but definitely not all... it'd be a case-by-case scenario, and it would depend on what Aran was capable of. If he could safely exact his revenge, things would be okay, but if he was thinking and acting irrationally due to an obsession with revenge, would he willingly leave comrades in harm's way? Ragnar didn't like the idea of it, but he also knew nothing of Captain Aran and could not make rash judgements based on indeterminate knowledge.

Then, the red-haired Captain Melk spoke up, explaining that he agreed with everything that had been said so far and that the stealthier approach was potentially smarter, but it was at risk due to the sheer number of Hollows and potential for even a single one to get away and ruins their element of surprise... but, if they opened the Keikaiga, it would be a bit riskier in the long-run and they'd be almost guaranteed the element of surprise. Melk then explained a compromise, splitting the forces up and going through separate gates, but Ragnar did not like this idea so he dismissed it before Melk had even finished saying it.

Melk would then suggest requesting help from Humans... that was a suggestion which made Ragnar audibly huff almost immediately after he'd finished saying it, though Melk hadn't lost his respect since he simply said he would follow orders to the best of his abilities. Good, Ragnar thought, as any Shinigami should. Next up was the blonde who used a weird sword that was vaguely similar to Ragnar's own, though Ragnar's was more traditional in aesthetic. Ragnar fought the urge to spin-kick the blonde as he spoke, explaining his personal suggestion... which Ragnar kind of hated the fact that he liked. Sending a vanguard through, which Ragnar would obviously be a part of, the front gates would mean he got to kill more Hollows than other people did. That aside, he did need to think about the fact that there were other people here, and again the whole splitting up the forces... Ragnar didn't care for that, still.

The small black-haired man spoke next, purple eyes glaring at his Captain and Vice-Captain (who had very pretty pink hair) as he suggested to just kill things.

"I do not enjoy the concept of splitting up our forces. Most of my biggest losses were due to splitting the forces. Whatever we decide on, I implore that we stick together under any circumstances, to save ourselves the potentially horrifying experience of watching eachother die. Let us avoid that, shall we?" The giant seven and a half foot tall bear-like man sat up in his chair, crossing his arms. He could feel the chair crying underneath him, and as the chair collapsed he fell to the floor, shaking the entire building, but did not flinch as he spoke again. "I lean towards the Keikaiga... Captain Melk has the correct idea, with the element of surprise. Captain... Blondy over there... also has the right idea in that some of us, myself especially, have a severely difficult time concealing our reiatsu, which would make us nothing more than a glaring flare in the moonlight. I do not know which method of attack you wish to undergo, Soutaichou, but I trust in you. You have my blade, and you have my axe."

Raising his right fist, Ragnar nodded firmly at Lisola, proud of himself for not insulting anyone during his speech. Sometimes it was hard, and it wasn't always even intentional. But this time, he'd gone through a whole paragraph of dialogue without insulting anyone! Even the dumb blonde with the smaller sword than his own, or the stupid toothpick samurai in the corner. Where's your straw hat, Ragnar smiled as he thought, You look stupid with or without it!

Ah, to be a brute.
technique log [click to open]
N/A

View user profile

on Fri 21 Apr - 10:12

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Masamune listened in silence as the Captain Commander announced the plan, a large scale hollow culling. It made sense, they had been working to clean up that endless desert as well as the human world, but it never seemed to be enough to really make much of a difference. Removing the head of the snake though was certainly an admirable goal. Of course, his thoughts on the matter changed swiftly when he found it was not simply about doing their duty but for revenge. Clearly, they had not thought so far ahead. No matter, he didn't have time to worry about the ramifications of Rena's choice, with how she was acting it was doubtful she'd listen to reason. Plus, she had proven herself many times since taking the position, for now he would need to focus on the larger picture. Such a cull wouldn't be easy to organize after all, and as Captain of the 10th squad, he was sure to have some part in organizing the various divisions so it didn't go completely pear shaped.

View user profile

on Fri 21 Apr - 11:13

5th Division
5th Division
Ryuuchi sat quietly after introducing himself. To be honest, this was his first meeting he had been to. It was a new experience. So many powerful people in one room? This was a rather dangerous room right now. However now was the time for strategizing, not his strong suit, however with some good thought he could probably come up with something. However as the other captains spoke and introduced their ideas, Ryuuichi figured he should T least try to contributed even though his word didn't mean too much here. "If I may speak.. about the plan brought up for a vanguard force and one to go through the caves, unless we actually know our enemy's terrain I don't think that's the best idea. I mean unless we know the caves like the back of our hand, then I don't think it's safe since what if the team down there doesn't make it through? It could take them much longer than anticipated or they could, in the worst case scenerio, be annihilated by the enemy. Who knows, they could be expecting all of this. Of course what I'm just throwing this out there to be considered. Whatever the final option is doesn't matter to me. I will do whatever is needed of me. Though... I'm not sure if this is even an appropriate thought but, do we have an escape route planned in case things go bad? Not saying it will, but it's always strategically best to have an escape tour planned out in case things get out of hand."

Ryuuichi hoped he wouldn't get yelled at or dissed for mentioning even the possibility of s whole force being killed or them losing this fight. However, Ryuuichi cared more about everybody here surviving than them taking out Hueco Mundo. Safety was his main concern. Call him a coward if you want, but Ryuu is just looking for a way that everybody can make it back safe. However he is willing to put his life on the line for that. It's not his life he's worried about, but the lives of his companions.

View user profile

on Fri 21 Apr - 12:41

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Reo was a bit surprised at Captain Melk's suggestion of using the powered humans, including one that seemed to have the ability to use kido. It was an idea that he was...iffy on. Who knows if they would or even had the ability to join them let alone their power levels. But it must have been enough to impress Captain Melk. Other suggestions were thrown in and the like. But honestly, it kind of seemed like they didn't think the Captain Commander hadn't thought things through. Which made him frown. From what little he'd seen of her, and had heard, she was more than capable and did not stand for bullshit. Still, he remained silent and listened. He was to keep an eye on the three new guys. Or someone else. The mission was a genocide and targeting the Espada. Something that he agreed with wholeheartedly. He also agreed with the captain that said something about having an escape route open if necessary. Still, he stayed silent and listened. He was a new vice-captain...figured he'd stay and watch instead of speaking.

View user profile

on Fri 21 Apr - 20:25

Princess
Princess

Rena seemed to acknowledge the people who had returned, just in time for this big event... what a coincedence. They were paired off with Aran-Taichou, though Sakura didn't really care too much about that. The Captain-Commander explained what was going on, and casually mentioned the death of Division Four captain Mei, and her child... that was a loss Sakura was unaware of, though with her very recent return only a few weeks ago, she may have simply not heard the rumors, or it was only a few days ago which lead to this event in the first place.

As Rena would go on to explain what they were doing, and listed off two basic choices, Sakura thought on them for a moment. Sneaking in would definitely be the better option, but would it be an effective one in long-term? This room was full of Captains and Lieutenants, each of whom could hold their own in a fight, and all of whom had a large amount of power. Graven Fel, if what Sakura had read about him in the records was true, was as strong as Rena herself, and Sakura knew first-hand how strong Rena really was. She knew her own weakness insofar as hiding her reiatsu, and judging by the giant hulking man near Rena, she wasn't the only one who had difficulties hiding it. Hollows would be attracted to those signatures...

Everyone seemed to have their own ideas regarding things, but they were all beating around the bush. The large issue at hand was the danger this mission posed to everyone involved, and the fact that there were people involved whom no one else knew the capabilities off. That, alone, was a big threat... she didn't want them to get hurt, so she raised her hand when it seemed like no one else was talking.

"I can supervise the newbies. Rena of all people knows I'm capable of it. I'll make sure they don't get in anyone's way, and I'll see what they're capable of, depending on the circumstances at hand. As far as the battle plan... while I agree with Lothbrok that we shouldn't split up completely, sneaking in does seem like the most logical choice. Do we happen to have any intel on the layout of the caves, so we don't get lost? If not, I propose we send a scout team to map out the caves so we know the fastest route, as well as what to expect on the way there and when we emerge. Lothbrok is also correct insofar as the lack of control some of us have on our reiatsu... but I'm not sure what to do about that. Rena, you know we'll all do whatever you ask of us, but please consider the safety of the less experienced fighters; again, I am more than willing to watch over them and make sure they don't get too seriously injured."

For a moment, Sakura debated telling Noziel she was sorry for his loss, but determined that it was out of character for her, so simply left it at what she had already said. It was weird for her being affectionate and thinking of others, too... prior to the Sinner Incurion, Sakura wouldn't have cared about the other people. Now that she was considering her own family, Rena and Kaede being the tip and Yorui being just as important as them, Sakura didn't want anyone to have to go through the same experiences she had.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Sat 29 Apr - 17:14

8th Division
8th Division
I looked at Rena, back around to the others, and very carefully back to Rena. There was no doubt that the assignments would easily fit those that they were assigned to. I felt as though it was structured in a way that would minimalize any casualties that would come about.
"I'm all for doing the simplest thing, walking in as a group, killing anything that isn't friendly, then, as we approach Las Noches, split into groups, but stay close. No matter what, we need to be close enough that we can watch each others backs. I will admit that the loss of Emiko and Mei, while rather... unfortunate, sudden, and heartbreaking it is.. Only gives me even stronger cause to fight. I hate Graven far more now than the last time I met with him. It'll certainly be hard to restrain myself from going off to try and kill him myself. However, I would rather choose not to be so foolish."

At this stage, I chose to separate my gaze, to address both Kokoro and Rena separately, then speak to all. "Instead I would ask someone to come with me in time when we decide to face him. My understanding of this was that we were to leave no stone unturned in this march. I say let's plow through the sands of Hueco Mundo and leave nothing alive. Up until Las Noches there won't be much we can't deal with in mere minutes."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun 30 Apr - 16:32

3rd Division
3rd Division
Ragar Rose III: 1-3

It would appear that it was a smart idea for Ragar to keep his mouth closed, it was not that he didn't have ideas and thoughts but this meeting was something he better had paid attention to rather then express his thoughts. It was what his role in the Gotei 13 anyway, to gather information. Even if it mean something as silly as listening to and observation the captains and their vice captains. But if he were to agree with anything he would agree that using or asking for the assistance of the human would be a smart idea, some hold great power indeed enough to rival some captains. In any case the Gotei would do fine without their assistance. It would seem that plenty of people wanted to go straight for the head of Hueco Mundo which in normal cases would be the play, Graven had made a direct act of war and it was not time for the Gotei to return the favor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastair Knightfield: 1-5

Alastair was truly interested in the events of the Gotei 13 at this very moment. He had missed the excited that happened here sometimes. While it had it ups it certainly had it's downs as well. The loss of Captain Mei was the prime point in this example. Alastair had known the Captain from his time in the Fourth Division and it was tragic that she and her child was going. This reason itself was why Alastair would stay and help. While he was apart of the Kido Corps he did have the ability to help both the Gotei and handle his business as he see fit. "Those damn hollows are going to get whats coming to them. Just know that you guys have the support of the Kido Corps." Of course it was foolish for Alastair to enter the conversation but he needed to do this for the Captain to honor her. In any case Alastair had enough pull to promise that as currently the Corps did not have a Commander. It was on his shoulders to make most of the important decesions to further the goal of the Corps.

View user profile

on Wed 3 May - 11:41

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena listened for a while, though most of what she heard merely irritated the woman, but she simply let everyone have their piece because apparently they didn't comprehend that she had only given two options, knowing the stealth route was impossible, to show she wasn't letting emotion rule her judgement. This was apparently for naught at some voiced concerns about it anyways. However three things caught her attention while listening that brought her irritation to a boil. First was Kokoro Nashi calling her out and acting like she hadn't thought this through thoroughly before making her decision to allow Noziel to fight Graven.

"I will not be taking your advice Captain Nashi. I chose Noziel to face Graven for multiple reasons, his attempt for Revenge just happens to coincide with my choice. Nor did I say He would fight Graven Fel alone. I am the only one of the Gotei able to attempt such a feat and given the reports I have been gathering for this mission I won't have that luxury." She waved a hand at him and was about to speak more before someone showed up out of nowhere, bowing to her and handing her a report before whispering in her ear. The contents of which caused her to frown as she glanced over the report itself, "However it does seem I will need to make an amendment to my previous plan of sorts. The three new captain's will not be under Noziel's command. Instead Kaede shall accompany him and assault Graven Fel directly. Apparently the Espada have suddenly bolstered their forces and our recon teams have been found, many were slain, and others barely managed to escape."

She tossed the report onto the table and sighed, "Before I continue that however.. I shall address Kaede's comment.." she looked over at him and frowned, "First I am disappointed that you have so little faith in your ability Captain Melk. We should work on this in the future. i've heard nothing but good things about how well your division performs. Second, while stealth would have been an option or sorts, it was a test to see who here was paying attention and who here would realize I wasn't naive enough to believe it could be done. Unfortunately the results of this little test are lackluster and disappointing. We will not be applying stealth when over half our incursion force cannot do so effectively.. lastly.."

She slammed a hand on the table and roared at him all of a sudden nearly toppling the poor table in the process, "WHY IN THE NINE HELLS WOULD YOU THINK IT ACCEPTABLE TO ASK THE HUMANS FOR ASSISTANCE!?" her reiatsu flared from the anger spike but calmed relatively quickly as she leaned back in her chair, "It is OUR job and duty to protect the world of the living and purify the souls of the corrupted. We have been doing this for so long that even the oldest of humans cannot compare to us. Why would we involve the very beings we are sworn to protect?"

Her eyes narrowed as she continued, "and why pray tell me Captain.. would we invite the Exiles who chose to run from this duty, or invite the vizard, who could easily go berserk due to the exposure of Hueco Mundo's Hollow Reishi and turn against us in the process? Why would I invite a risky unstable element into a mission which is already difficult and full of danger?!?"

She would listen if a response was given, but wouldn't address the matter a second time right now. instead she proceeded with the meeting's more fine details, "..Anyways.. Considering the information just delivered.. I have now formulated a means to counter their bulked up forces." She wrote down the number of espada then wrote who would target which espada based on the reports. Then tossed it out onto the table for anyone and everyone to read at their leisure.

War Roster:
Kaede Melk, Noziel Aran vs Graven

Rena vs Thor, Necrones

Shingen, Ryuuichi Mazino, Ragar vs Skylar

Date Masamune, Arthur Pendragon, Ragnar, vs Alicia

Sakura vs Heiko

Ryse vs Reo Sato, Alistair, Shojo

Legion vs Kokoro Nashi

Yukari Hirai vs Hagane

"I have spread our forces to most accurately deal with the threats based on the limited information we have and what I know of each of your abilities. It may not be to your liking, you may not understand it, but know that this is the spread with the highest success. I am loathed to not be the one to fight Graven myself.. but the information regarding this.."Thor" and this odd thing called "Necrones" my hands are tied if I am to reduce risk to my people."

She sighed once more, "Since Stealth was never a truly viable option. We will be using a Keikaiga to enter Hueco Mundo, as close to Las Noches as can be produced, something I trust the 12th division can make happen with ease.. We will be leaving behind a tangent force to guard the entry point and re-open the Keikaiga for us to leave whether victorious or in retreat. Should this force somehow be defeated. I myself will open the portal home and make sure it remains open while we leave the cursed realm of the Hollow."

She knew she didn't quite get to "everyone's" opinion's or thoughts, but she couldn't be expected to spend the time individually calming fears and dealing with personal insults to her strategic ability considering the news that the Espada, while not yet aware of "what" was going on, at least knew and was preparing for "something".

This was going to be a long mission..

View user profile

on Fri 5 May - 9:23

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro shrugged as his plan was waved off, he thought that he was a better fit for the role than Kaede but that was not for him to contend at this time, no, what was for him to contend.. "Captain Melk, to expand off the point made by Rena Lisola, will you so readily cower behind an infant child in combat, when you are called upon to defend it? If this is the case you will both die, and it will be your fault. We are sworn to protect the humans, from both themselves and the Hollows. We are their protection, regardless of whatever rag-tag force they may have recently assembled... You do not throw them in the way of the enemy, you hold them back from it at all costs. I readily support the commanders reaming of you, and if you feel so strongly about the Humans perhaps you should, with some measure of discretion, contact them about protecting you from the mean evil Espada. Since apparently, you're the one that needs it. I don't. Nor does anyone else here. We're the Gotei 13. We've made it this far without the Humans, and will continue to do so. Now then, on to matters of importance..."

Kokoro cleared his throat before continuing, "Leave transport to me, I will only require perhaps.. 4 hours to piece this equipment together, and assure it's functionality. If time constraints are a concern I am beyond willing to expedite the process however I must.. As a message to the newer Captains, this is a war. Odds are not all of the people speaking here will make it back in one piece, but we can. It simply requires us to take this seriously, and to follow the orders of our Sou-Taichou. It's that simple. This will not be a battle of stealth, or heroism. This will be a battle of execution and will. I trust us to win that against foes known as 'Hollow..' I wish you all the best, and I would now like to ask to take my leave in order to get to work on the Keikaiga, unless there is some other objective I should know about.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum