Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Mobilization

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Princess
Princess

If she had to guess, she'd say half of the required people had arrived. Shrugging her shoulders to herself, Sakura walked into the headquarters of the First Division and sat down at her seat, nodding to Rena lightly, and leaning on Kaede in a casual manner, similar to a big sister teasing their little brother. Kaede may have had the higher rank, but it was superficial; they were basically equal in every way, since Sakura handled most of the training other Shinigami and Kaede just did the boring stuff.

Closing her eyes, Sakura listened to Inazuma Kettou talking, explaining things she'd subconsciously picked up on; the new faces, whom she didn't know, the faces she rarely saw like Masamune over there, and that most people were either waiting for an explanation or crowding the Soutaichou like apes. Then again... may that was an apt description, given one of the new faces was a fucking gorilla or something. He did look vaguely familiar though... had she seen him before? Weird.

'Just be quiet, Inaz. I want to relax before we have to do anything.' Keeping her eyes closed, Sakura perked up her ears to listen to everyone else, while she waited to hear the Soutaichou's voice and kept her head planted on Kaede's shoulder. They had a weird relationship... did he even realize she thought of him as a brother?
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:01 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yume Nashi ghosted into the Captain's Meeting Room, the badge of Lieutenant of the Twelth Division affixed to her arm. Her twin Zanpakuto sat in their sheaths, through her obi. Hopefully no one would recognize them as the previous Captain-Commander's...Walking over, she would bow politely to Rena, and stand behind her mas-FATHER. Father, she corrected herself, would rather not be referred to as her master. It was fairly simple to stand for long periods of time, even if there was a chair. She wasn't sure if there even were chairs for the Lieutenants. Even if there were, it didn't matter.

Turning an eye to the others in the room, she identified them with little to no difficulty, only the newcomers giving her pause. There was Captain Kaede Melke of the Second Division, Lieutenant Sakura of the same, Captain Hagane of the Eleventh, the Lieutenant of the First-what was his name, again? Reo or something? Never mind. Continuing on, Yume noted that there was the Third Seat of the Second Division there as well, an interesting twist to the situation, and the Captain of the Tenth Division, Masamune. The legendary Daimyo hailing from the Date Clan of the World of the Living...Interesting. The newcomers seemed to be some clueless fuck who just walked in, an unranked, blonde Shinigami who saluted and spoke with an English accent, and an actual Viking in a Shihakusho. What the hell had she just walked in on?

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:41 am

5th Division
5th Division
With the final swing of his Zanpakuto, he finished off the last hollow in the area to complete his mission. However just after it seemed there was a rather urgent and important meeting. That just meant he better hightail it back didn't it? From his distance it didn't take too long to be able to reach the meeting room. Ryuuichi walked in casually with the badge of the lieutenant of the 5th Squad on his right shoulder. The rest of his attire was as normal as it would get for him. However the attire was different from that of a Shinigami. While walking in the black scarf around his neck blew gently behind him. When first entering he noticed that plenty of people were already here before him.. hopefully he wasn't late..

"Ryuuichi Mazino. Vice Captain of the 5th Squad. Nobody else was able to show up so I'll be representing the squad. My apologies for the inconvenience." He directed his words towards the Captain Commander before strolling over towards the Captain seat of the 5th Squad. If he were the only one here, may as well take a seat right?

View user profile

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:51 am

8th Division
8th Division
After recent events, I had been keeping to myself a lot lately. It couldn't really be helped considering how I'd been feeling lately. Only something this urgent of course could steal my attention and give me reason enough to put my trifles aside. A summons from Rena herself, apparently directed to every Captain, Lieutenant, and 3rd seat in Gotei. This could only mean something big was happening.

As I was out standing over the Pacific Ocean, most people wouldn't care, but her message still reached me. Knowing this was more important, I'd open a Senkaimon and head to the Captain's meeting hall.
"Taichou, I, Noziel Aran, of Squad 8, am present. What is it you request of us? I am loyal to you as always and will do as you ask."
As I said this, I would kneel. My stance would be respectful, despite what I carried in my heart.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:44 am

1st Division
1st Division
Rena knew from the records who the new people were, though she was nevertheless surprised at their sudden return, however.. That didn't matter right now. She greeted each of the gotei members as they arrived and kept silent about their questions until everyone who she had called for was present, "Welcome to those who have returned and those who have been here as well as those who are new entirely."She paused for a moment as she quickly came up with how to best deal with the new faces, "Ragnar, Arthur, and Shingen You will be under the orders and watch of Captain Aran for this mission until I have had time to more properly handle your new arrivals and currently unofficial ranks within Gotei. Should he die you are to report to my side or that of my Vice-captain if I am...unavailable."

"Back to the mission itself I have called you here to inform you that all present shall be accompanying me on an incursion into Hueco Mundo to deal a blow to our bitter enemies. With the growing number of hollow who have sat and evolved into greater threats increasing we need to cull it as best we can."

She still remained stoic and calm as though she was just giving another order on another day, however she frowned as her own spiritual energy grew in response to her ever rising anger flooding the room despite the fact she had not actually powered up any and making it feel thick like an ocean of oil, "That is what I would like to leave it as...However.." her tone went from Rena to Captain-Commander Rena. Shifting it from playful leader to kill a bitch in seconds, "I have been notified of the passing of former Division 4's Captain Mei and her child.." she glanced at Noziel only for a split second to make sure she didn't need to restrain him from going into another rage fit, assuming he remained at least minimally composed she continued, "therefor this has gone from a sweep mission to help mitigate the growing Hollow threat.. to an Genocide. I know we can never truly and fully cleanse Hueco Mundo of all hollow without bringing humans to a higher level of enlightenment which is neither our purpose, our goal, or within our power, but we can damn sure slaughter all, or most, of the Espada and their minions who dare forget who they are dealing with. We do not sit back and allow those who fight for the cause to be discarded like trash by our enemies."

She calmed a bit after this, "We have the means to sneak in without causing alerts to the Espada right away. Which sure as hell beats entering into a hot zone. As much as I'd rather do that. After sending small recon forces into Hueco Mundo for so long we have found a cave system of sorts that leads from Menos forest into Hueco Mundo's main desert where Las Noches is located. The only thing we'd have to do is make sure we obliterate every hollow that see's us along the way."

She waved a hand and grinned, "Or we can open the largest Keikaiga ever performed right at his doorstep and burn Las Noches to the ground. But again. As much as I'd like to..that's hardly tactical."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:19 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Ragar Rose III: 1-3

Ragar was clearly going to bad late, he was not expecting the Captain Commander to order all of the captains to return back for a meeting. His trip to the world of the living would but all but pointless now but he would do best to get there in time or at least to get the hint of what exactly was going on. If it was not for the Vice Captain of the Kido Corps he would have not been able to finish thier joint mission in time, even if it was sloppy, he would have to thank the man later. Ragar would rush back to the Soul Society at top speed and even faster to the Seireitei.

Upon reaching the site of the meeting, it was clear that he was late, but not enough to miss what the commander had to say. He was disgusted by his tardiness this was his first meeting as a captain and probably going to be a very intense one and he of course was late. In any case he would move about the room completely silent as he would move into his position. He was sure that he would have to face the heat later but for now he would pay close attention to every word of the commander... It would appear that all higher ranking shinigami were preparing for a massive scale attack against the Hollows. It was a shame that we had lost a person who was once captain, but in time they would be avenged.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alastair Knightfield: 1-5

Alastair had received the same message that all the Shinigami had once had, even though he was now apart of the Kido Corps his loyalties still remain with the Gotei Thirteen as well. In any case the mission he had been on with the Captain of Squad Three had been a succeed, they both needed to get to the meeting on time but even more importantly the Captain needed to be there. Alastair would follow behind Captain Rose only to be left in his dust. It was clear that he needed to be that yesterday so Alastair didn't mind getting left behind. Purple long haired Vice Captain would arrive almost five mins after the Third Division Captain but he would still come. No one had expected him to come but of course Alastair truly wanted to know what in the world was going on...

View user profile

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro looked around the room, before speaking up within the group.. "I have an idea, if I may Sou-Taichou.." Kokoro smiled a bit, patting his young daughter to take his seat, he would stand at this point, looking around the room. "My condolences to Captain Aran have been expressed in Private, and I will speak not another word of that affair, but I will not act ignorant to his wishes, nor will I pretend to have any power over them.." Kokoro looked around the room, glancing at Noziel, then at Kaede, then at Captain Commander Lisola.. "I propose that Captain Aran and I attack Graven Fel.. I trust myself to supervise his attempts at revenge, which will come with or without me present.. and I also trust in our combined abilities to kill Graven Fel.."

Kokoro would stop a moment, before looking at Kaede. "I think Captain Kaede would be a suitable replacement for the role you proposed Captain Aran for, and I would strongly encourage you to consider my proposition, because I find that it accounts for the variables in play a little more.. Realistically, and I dare say it will allow for a higher success rate on the grounds of Captain Aran's focus being where he wants it to be at the time.. It also allows for him to have an opportunity at some level of revenge.. Which is what he will want whether or not he is given the chance to attain it.. Better to give it to him in this environment, as opposed to an inevitable attempt from him to later on play hero and solo it.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:46 pm

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-4]
VICE CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
After Captain Commander Lisola made her initial greeting and addressed the subject of what this meeting was about, it certainly gave Shingen quite a bit to think about as he found his seat. Not only was there terrible news of a lost peer but her child as well. This was not being received well by a number of people present. This attack was going to be like none other in Gotei history as far as he could tell and he was going to play a part in it. Something didn't fit right but now wasn't the time for the questions when the answers already lay before them. The only thing that mattered at this time was the retribution following the learning of those answers.

Shingen continued to sit quietly and listen as others spoke up their thoughts and suggestions regarding the situation. Some had rather good thoughts, some had inquisitive thoughts...others had rather questionable thoughts but who was Shingen to judge. All that he knew at the moment was what his current standing orders were unless they changed before the meeting ended. That's all that mattered to him at this current time. Well, that and who's who so that he can know who he can trust and follow in the coming moment in time once it begins. Until it's go time, he decided he would put himself on standby as this world isn't his until he takes it back and creates a place for himself.

View user profile

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:09 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Though Kaede's primary focus had been within Arturia's world he felt the arrival of all of the others who were supposed to show, including his Vice Captain Sakura, who had recently taken up treating him like a brother, casually leaned against him. Kaede felt the shift in moods as Rena readied to start the meeting, Opening his eyes he shifted his primary focus to the world before him. Listening to Rena speak explaining that the newer members that Kaede did not know were supposed to work directly under Squad 6's captain. A man who Kaede would openly admit that he had more time to have gotten to know before now, but with things as they were, that did not seem like it was going to be the case any time soon.

Kaede managed to remain composed on the surface as Rena explained what the mission was going to be, they were going to invade Hueco Mundo and deal a blow on the hollows home territory. While it was true that the monsters had been allowed to grow unchecked so long as they remained in their own world, what Rena was talking about was unheard of, practically a suicide mission, especially if things went south. But the red-haired captain had faith that Rena wasn't doing this without a reason, or a plan. Though when Rena's pressure started to fill the room, drowning out even those in there who like Sakura had issues keeping a lid on it, Kaede knew that there was probably more going on that she had let on in that brief synopsis of the mission. Sure enough as she continued to speak, her tone shifted drastically, Kaede's eyes were fixed on the Captain Commander as she spoke, noticing her glance towards the Noziel as she mentioned the death of Mei and her child, that gesture while feint was enough of a flag for the captain of Squad 2 to pick up on.

As Rena continued explaining how the mission was no longer a simple culling exercise but an attempt at Genocide, The former captain of Squad 4, a gentle woman if Kaede recalled correctly seemed to have had a special place in the hearts of multiple people in this room. And while Kaede didn't have enough experience with the woman to have any kind of attachment to her other than as a comrade, the way her child was treated was enough to cause even his blood to boil, the control on his reiatsu slipping a bit in the process, because in his mind no matter what kind of monster you are, you do not treat a child like trash. As Rena spoke out the rest of her plan and opened up the floor to opinions Kaede, listened to those of the others first, because he did not trust himself to speak before he got his anger in check.

The first to respond was Kokoro, the head of Squad 12 and Shinigami R+D, he mentioned something about condoling captain Aran So there was something between him and Mei, if that is the case, and the hollows were in fact behind this, then leaving him in charge of the new guys may not be the brightest idea. Apparently Kokoro had the same train of thought that he did, as he continued his spiel he suggested that he and Noz take on the King of Hueco Mundo, while Kaede took over watching the new three new arrivals. The plan was good as he had experience within Squad 10, and his experience with Shingen against that sword wielding human would prove better for team work in this mission, he did not feel he would be best suited for watching them. Arturia was already echoing his thoughts on the plan before he even asked her, and with his emotions better in control he spoke. "I agree whole-heartily that we need to remind the inhabitants of Hueco Mundo just who they are messing with, and I also agree with Captain Nashi, because of Captain Aran's relationship to Captain Mei and her child he may not be best suited to watching those three, and while I have some joint task force experience I may not be the best choice there either. As for the plan of attack itself I think a stealthier approach would be smarter, though I can see potential problems with that, first and foremost if discovered during our approach there is a chance that it will be by someone strong enough to make us have to use some of our full power practically sending up signal flares that we are coming at which point and time our element of surprise is gone and they will have time to set up defenses before we arrive."

Kaede let that statement sink in for a second before continuing "And while opening up a Keikaiga right to his doorstep would possibly lead us to a tactical disadvantage we would be guaranteed the element of surprise as we land in and start blowing things up. Another option could be opening up multiple gates at differing locations sending in smaller forces to attack separate areas, so that they would have to mobilize to different locations to counter us. While that spreads us thin it would increase our chances of taking out key powerful members, and if we go with Captain Nashi's plan to have him and Captain Aran attempt to take on Fel. There are also others we could try to enlist in our genocide as well, more specifically the powered human's, and exiles who reside on earth. For Example there is this human I met who had the ability to use Kido, and then there was the reports about the quincies who recently gained the ability to purify hollows with his arrows, and can spread that ability to others. But in the end Sou-taichou I will follow your command, to the full extent of my abilities."

View user profile

on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Arthur frowned as he stepped back and sat in an open, unmarked chair, even as the Captain-Commander's reiatsu rose to the point that it made him sweat and breath more heavily. He had a feeling that if she were truly fighting, she could flatten him with a thought. Leaning forward and appearing deep in thought, he listened to the other Captains and pondered the strategy they put forth, scoffing slightly at the need for revenge supposedly held by one Captain Aran, a dapper-looking gentleman with a glower on his face. Once he had his thoughts in order, he spoke up, polite and humble as could be expected. "I apologize for the intrusion, but given my invitation to this meeting, I would assume my words would be taken into consideration. While I haven't been here for long, I would like to offer my condolences to Captain Aran. However, I would also like to advise against revenge. It is a fleeting sensation, only pleasant for a moment, and then it tosses your heart back into despair. Also, from my observations and lessons, Captain Tsaki was the Captain of the Division specializing in medicine and healing techniques, correct? Would it be the desire of someone who strove for peace and healing to be avenged? Regardless, if we are to take on this endeavor, then it stands to reason that we plan this out the best we can, in order to minimize losses. Looking around the room, I can already tell that there are some of us here that wouldn't be capable of sneaking about, or are opposed to the very idea. I suggest we send a vanguard through a Keikaga to the front of Las Noches and draw their attention, while we send another group through the tunnels. After about fifteen minutes of combat, when the fight is fully underway, the strike team hits them from the rear, flanking the Espada and diverting their attention. It's a fairly simple pincer strategy, but it works better than most other siege techniques when you have the opportunity to use it, and there isn't much that goes wrong with something that simple. Plans do have a habit of falling apart, though, so I personally would send only a few of our stronger members to do this. Smaller groups move faster, and they'll have enough power to muscle their way through any defenses."
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum