Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Kokoro's Greatest Creation... Yume

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
It was alive, after all these years of work, after all these years of assembling and reassembling and dissembling and.. ALL THE ASSEMBLING... Kokoro's greatest joy, his greatest work, was complete.. In the words of Robot Chicken, Frankenstein, and every doctor not unfortunate enough to birth a baby with SIDS... IT'S ALIVE... Kokoro for once in a very rare while, wore a warm smile on his face not because he himself was happy, but because his heart, and his mind, were filled with pride... He continued his smile towards his creation as it had risen from it's origin place.. He welcomed it to this world the only way he knew how.. "Welcome Yume Nashi.. what is your function.. daughter.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Blue eyes opened to an oddly-familiar, and wholly unwelcome sight. Memories not her own flashed through Yume's mind before she clamped down on them, unwilling to continue that train of thought. Gritting her teeth, and breathing in once, and out once, she let her eyes relax once more, sitting up and appearing to contemplate an answer. Deciding on a line that seemed calm, she answered her Captain's question."My directive is to serve, Father. Nothing more, nothing less. How are you this morning?"

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman android thing seemed to awaken, blue eyes shining vacantly at Kokoro yet even that filled him with joy. She gritted her teeth, and breathed in just once, then out once, inhaling and exhaling mechanisms that were built in to simulate realism seemed to be functioning perfectly.. The lines she spoke were perfect, she was precisely what Kokoro had intended to create.. "I am far better now that you've awaken.. now for a test run, do me a favor and grab that veil, bring it to me.. oh and that blade.. I think you'll find it beyond accommodating.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum