Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Make Man Out of You

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:56 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro decided he was tired of the current state of the Gotei, it's over abundance of pussies and captains that refused to teach their subordinates and as such, Kokoro decided to take it upon himself.. Any who showed up could be trained by the oldest Captain in the Gotei 13, and second in power only to Captain Commander Rena Lisola.. It was an opportunity that he doubted anyone would be wasting if they were of any level of intellect and merit.. He looked at the sky, drew his Zanpakuto, and waited for a Shinigami to appear, and spar with him... The clear sky created a beautiful setting for what should be, a day of Kokoro more or less reasserting himself, and his merits. He just hoped that some Shinigami would step up to the plate, and help out with that, and the furthering of themselves..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:24 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It wasn’t often that Akane went out looking for conflict, in fact she never did, but since she had begun training her the Captain Commander that had all changed. She wanted to get better than she was, make use of her power and maybe one day make something of herself. Since training with the commander of the Kidou Corps the girl had already made great strides in taming the innate strength she carried.

She had heard that today, one of the other captains had taken it upon himself to spar with anyone willing to do so. It seemed like a good chance to improve. Though she had been told some rather scary things about him, she couldn’t be sure if they were true or not… it didn’t matter though, she needed this!

She approaches, finding him standing alone, waiting for someone to take up his offer. The girl stands up straight and offers him a respectful bow. “Greetings Sir… I would like to train with you. If you'll allow it” She didn’t raise her head until he responded. She seemed an unlikely candidate, but eager none the less. Though he’d note the light shake in her hands. Clearly nervous. Her energy fluctuating wildly, seeming quite heavy for someone who was clearly so green.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The unrefined talent that stood before him was fascinating, if not outright inviting, respectful to boot.. This was someone Kokoro could get behind in regards to having a future in the establishment, the conglomerate that was the Gotei 13.. He smiled as she bowed, asking if he'd like for her to train with him.. She was clearly nervous and had tons of potential and unrefined energy at her finger-tips, if only she could manage to hone such talent.. Her head was still bowed and he spoke, before the situation got a little.. odd. She was eager, no harm in that.. "Rise, I appreciate your respect and would be delighted to make your acquaintance and host a spar for you.." He thought a moment before continuing, "I am, if you're not overly aware, Kokoro Nashi, Captain of Squad 12.. regardless of the weight my name may carry, I'd like to hear yours, and your rank.." he smiled, trying to be warm for the encounter.. his name would probably be something she'd heard before, heard of, the whole nine yards.. But she was here, so obviously, it didn't bother her that much..

"We'll begin once introductions are out of the way, just for your minds knowledge."

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl looks up from her bow, meeting the man's gaze finally as he went through his introduction. She knew who he was, of course, but she hadn't expected him to be so... normal. From what Akane had heard he was anything but normal, it was a relief to say the least. If she were to be honest, where she was now was the last place she wanted to be, but Arashi wouldn't let her leave now, she would need to simply see how this all turned out, kind of regretting coming already.

"My name is Akane Makishima... Unseated with no division" She hadn't really be given any offers so far, and she had been flitting around meeting as many people as she could to find where she would best serve the Gotei 13 and hopefully that day would come soon.

Seeing as he said they would begin after introductions, the girl stepped back a little and carefully drew her blade. Curiously enough, there was no blade. Just an empty handle... Kokoro would probably figure out it's function quickly, but it was an odd thing to see regardless. Settling into a stance, it was a little stiff, but her form seemed to be solid at least. For now, she waited, figuring he would want to instruct her maybe rather than just smacking away at eachother until she lost.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman still seemed nervous and perhaps she was feeling a trickle of regret for coming, but that was pretty much irrelevant at this point. The woman spoke to the fact that she was unseated, and had no division.. "Well.. I'm sure that will be changing very soon, and I mean that in regards to seat and division.. you're on par with most seated Shinigami, if not a little more powerful than they are... I'll recruit you myself if no other offers are received on your part.." He smirked, meaning what he had said but he also knowing that the girl was probably a bit unsure..

The woman drew a.. where the hell is the blade?.. Kokoro studied her blade puzzled as to where the blade was, as he drew his own Zanpakuto from it's sheathe. "My dear, did you leave your Zanpakuto elsewhere?.." He looked on, a bit perplexed as she got into her stance. "Uh.. you go first dear. Attack to kill, you couldn't if you tried so, you have my permission."

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane wasn't sure about being recruited really, she didn't feel deserving of a seat in the first place and she had some time to go before she would be. Though after the training with the Kidou Commander she was feeling a least a little more confident in her ability. She nodded regardless, deciding to just agree with him for now as she steadied herself, waiting for a moment until he questioned if she had forgotten her blade. It was an odd thing to be sure, to everyone else the blade didn't seem to exist, she had found most gave her strange looks but not all were so forward about it.

'He wants to see your blade, show him' Her spirit spoke, goading the girl to take his advice and strike to kill. Akane was unsure she had a single fiber of her being that wished to kill, but she had never been in a real fight either... Arashi was trying though, forcing her to fight. Seeing as though she was getting first strike, she wanted to start strong.

The girl settles her back foot further back, widening her stance while 'sheathing' the blade. In a sudden burst of reiatsu she exploded forwards at the captain opposite her. As if she had used shunpo to dash forwards just to his side. He'd probably see her draw her sword once more, even if he couldn't see the blade aimed towards his stomach. It would do minor damage, if anything at all, but it would prove at least she had a sword there. It didn't seem like an ability a sealed zanpakuto would have, but to his knowledge she hadn't released it either. There was possibly more to the girl than he might have first thought.

Techniques Used:

- Soranoken: Harikēnrasshu - 1 Post Cooldown

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She nodded, clearly scared out of her mind and nervous, she charged him with the invisible blade after what can only be described as reassurance from beyond ones self.. Then, it happened. He was halved by an invisible blade, split, horizontally, as his Zanpakuto was at his side.. The woman would probably realize this in a flash and panic briefly before Kokoro's tendrils lurched forwards, grabbing the cleanly severed half of himself before reattaching it where it needed to be.. "So.. you have an invisible blade I see.." His smirk was one of curiosity and bemusement all the same, he entered Shikai without even really needing to say much, his blade just transformed into a scythe.. "I'll give you the honor of seeing my own Shikai, yours is certainly intriguing and oh.. dear you look sick.."

Kokoro looked down and saw about half of his small intestine had fallen to the ground in front of him.. "Shit.. that's like the 4th this year.. bah, none the matter.."

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane could never have expected to feel the blade of her sword cut into flesh, particularly against a captain such as Kokoro. She froze, the invisible blade falling to her side as she turned, it's surface not marred by blood it would seem. Though what she saw next seemed to scare her even further... the man pulled himself back together in an instant. Her mouth hung open in shock, too surprised to even notice the gore she had left behind. "I... Uh" the girl had no words for what happened.

She wasn't sure exactly what she was doing now, this wasn't right... Though by now she noticed that she had almost stepped on some of those entrails. Gagging as she stepped back, trying to regain her composure, the empty hilt held firmly in her hands, almost shaking a little bit.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro almost laughed as the woman stood frozen, her blade had fallen to her side as she had cut him cleanly.. Her invisible blade was not marred by blood but.. Oh then Kokoro pulled himself back together, so her jaw effectively decided to drop about a mile into the dirt as she watched him do this.. She seemed too entranced, too scared and otherwise shocked to even make proper note of what she had witnessed, stumbling over her words in an almost sad way.. He smirked a bit, patting her on the head. "Come now, surely you didn't think you'd done me in that easily, did you..?" Kokoro used one of those same tendrils, to left her head till she was peering into his eyes.. Ah Psychology... Gotta love it.

She stumbled back, still unsure as to what she was doing there, she nearly stepped on the Small Intestine which prompted her to nearly vomit, she gagged stepping back, trying to regain her composure.. The empty hilt shook in her hands as he Shunpo'd forwards, grabbing her hands which held the blade so loosely, he raised his scythe and smiled.. "In battle, this means death... Do not lower your guard, do not let your nerves dictate your time in this world.." Had she flinched/if she flinched, his hands would probably be trickling with blood from the blade, had she been as frozen as anticipated, there would be no such marring of his hands..

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
She reacted slightly to his sudden patting of her head, wanting to move but being unable to make her limbs do what she wanted. Of course she hadn't expected to kill him, she didn't even expect to hit the man! Akane's head was lifted slowly to meet his gaze, unblinking even at the rather strange feeling of those odd tendrils touching her. Though he'd very quickly notice she was hardly listening as he grabbed the blade of her sword.

'If you don't do something right now, you're going to die' her eyes widened, Arashi wasn't correct... well maybe, but the sudden rush that her previous attack had given her had made the girl a little erratic... She didn't flinch, as her hands pressed forwards, digging the invisible blade into his hand, moving it upwards only an inch before suddenly swiping downwards.

There was a sudden rush of power, for a captain like Kokoro it was nothing, but noticable as it all compressed itself around the blade. A blinding golden light flashed from what must have been the tip to lash out, a torrential crescent of energy, like a million little blades clashing together as they tried to gouge their way through him. It was quick, but powerful. Akin to something along the line of a cero.

Techniques Used:

- Seinaru Mikadzuki (Holy Crescent): 2 Post Cooldown

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum