Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Heart Shaped Box.. Bag.

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
The Hollow's came, and they went.. What they left behind was a sight no one was ready to see.. A small girl, barely recognizable due to various carvings, and several bite marks up and down her body. Blunt trauma reverberated throughout her body, and her face was frozen in fear and pain.. The mother clearly cried before death, and had been physically mutilated on a sexual level and a more usual level of assault and murder.. Bite marks riddled her corpse, and her face was frozen in a muffled screaming state, never to be heard, never to be.. Mei Tsaki, Emiko Tsaki.. Both left on the doorstep of Noziel Aran in trashbags..

Their youthful flesh color drained from them much like the very blood from their veins on the bed in which they lied, such a foul image for one to behold but in some twisted way, it seemed to only enhance their image, like a lily on a grave.. Then again.. That could be the madness talking..

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:18 am

8th Division
8th Division
I was not prepared for the sight awaiting me on the way out of my office. No one could have been. I was happy, for once in my life. Keyword: Was. Not just my adored wife, but her daughter who was as much my own as if she had always been mine. Gone. It was a sickening sight to see them like this. Mei. Emiko. I did only what I felt was proper, took the bags by way of wind, into the outskirts of the Soul Society, buried them, and gave them their rites. Inside my heart was a mass of emotions that none could match, even if they felt they could. I must have stayed there at burial, mourning for several hours before one of my subordinates nagged at me to get back to my post. I left a note on my door, "On temporary patrol in the world of the living." -Noziel Aran.

A similar note would be sent to Rena, and I'd open a Senkaimon, destined for a place far from this one. Out I arrived in the Baltic Sea, standing on the salty air. Here it was that I stood, and my tears mixing with the tides, not that anyone would ever notice. Funny. Out here, I was alone as I was in the Outskirts, as if it made any difference. All to mourn some more. I couldn't understand how this happened, how I let it happen. After everything I did to work her heart back open again...and to love... No. I wanted to know the truth. I wanted to know who did this. More importantly, I wanted to utterly destroy whoever it was that did this to the only family I ever had.

Without realizing it, there was a storm brewing over the Baltic Sea, and to any normal person, it would seem normal for the area, but to any who knew better, it was clearly emanating from me. I couldn't control that now. This was a travesty beyond anything I had ever known, and my hatred burned intensely, for the first time in my life, I understood what it meant to want to kill, to destroy. The winds whipped, fierce and ferocious, and there was a burn against my skin, that of salinated water barraging me, tossed carelessly by the winds that I called out of anger.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:16 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro followed the Captain known as Noziel Aran out with a tracker chip, as news had eventually reached everyone about what had happened. Kokoro had done rigorous research on how to socially interact with someone going through a time such as the one the Captain was going through now, and he made his way out to the Baltic Sea where the man had decided to take out his frustrations on the sea. Winds whipped around the area as Kokoro snuck behind the man, whom was seemingly oblivious to the man..Kokoro was in the boat going by, using Bakudo 26 until..

50 feet of tentacles shot out at once, knocking the brooding man into the water. It was said that companionship and displayed friendship through practical jokes, and pranks was an easy way to put someone at ease in times such as this one. Kokoro wasn't sure what it had meant, but he hoped this was close enough.. He would then drag the man out of the water with his tentacles, placing him back in the water.. He looked through his notes, finding his place before speaking.. "Uh.. Ahem... How've you been old friend.. I uh.. I'm sorry for your loss.." Kokoro's face shrunk before he ripped the paper apart, throwing it into the ocean. "I'm not made for this shit Captain Aran.. Just.. We're here. That's about all I can say.. Nothing I can imagine we could say or do will put your mind at ease.. friend.." Kokoro was genuine, but FUCK he sucked at this..

Apps and Info:

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:31 am

8th Division
8th Division
Amid my gale, I felt a sudden impact, and only a searing pain afterwards, as I crashed into the ocean. Upon getting pulled back up, though in pain, I heard a familiar voice. Captain Kokoro Nashi. I'll give him this much, he tried really hard to sound like he cared. It wasn't exactly second nature for him, so I didn't get too angry over the tentacle slap. He sounded like he was trying his best not to be a corrosive pain in the ass, so I let it go. "Truthfully, I don't think there are many who know what kind of a position I'm in. I want to do things that personally, I'm not made for. I'm feeling things I've never felt before, hatred, anguish, sorrow. Since I know why you're here... Tell me what I'm allowed to do, Nashi."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to take the prank well, and seemed to be at least somewhat acknowledging the effort Kokoro was putting forth into not being.. well.. Kokoro. As the man spoke Kokoro pondered for a second, curious as to what he would do.. "I would say that.. under the current circumstances... what you're allowed to do and what you're capable of doing are entirely different answers.." Kokoro thought for a moment.. "I would say that Rena nor I could stop you from going into Hueco Mundo on a suicide mission, nor could we blame you for such actions regardless of the outcome.." He pondered for a moment before continuing. "On the other hand, what good can you do for the dead by joining them in the ground?.. What good are you to them dead? And what measure of revenge could you even begin to hope for if you're in the same position as the ones you're hoping to avenge.."

He stopped a moment, before continuing.. "Hate is a plague of the mind, but I do not find that it plagues the soul.. Use that hate Captain Aran, harness it so that it may be used to further your hopes and dreams... Revenge, hate, can drive you to levels of power that perhaps you were originally not meant for.. My suggestion to you, is to hone this energy in a positive way, so that the slain may be avenged in time, as opposed to you going for instant gratification, and leaving your life, and any attempt at truly avenging them, to pay the forfeit.."

Apps and Info:

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum