Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Brushing up on some kidou (Kairi)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Tue 4 Apr - 0:57

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been a few days now since Akane had finished her training session with the Captain Commander, and still she hadn't been able to seal her zanpakuto since she had released it. The power rush was almost overwhelming at first but it began to quickly draw on as the spirit in her blade taunted and chided her at all times. "It's far too late to be having regrets now" it spoke, "You can never go back you know." She didn't know what it meant by this exactly, but it was awfully ominous.

The girl had expected that unlocking the hidden powers of her zanpakuto would be interesting, but not like this. It had been suggested that it was her excess of spiritual energy and the lack of will to control it that had stopped her from sealing it once again. Which lead to where she was now, the meeting halls of the Kidou Corps, specifically to meet their commander. The art of Kidou wasn't something Akane had been particularly good at in the academy, mostly due to her inability to command her power, so maybe if she could get a grasp on it, she'd be able to put an end to her unruly spirit and finally get it to shut up before she went completely mad.

After finding her way through the doors and passed the guards, she knocked politely on the door. She wasn't sure about the training, or if she would even be given a hand, she was told that something had been arranged but she couldn't really be sure. She waited for a response at the door, almost hoping that maybe the Kidou Commander wasn't in today.

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 1:07

Princess
Princess

The breeze blew over the ocean softly, and Kairi smiled as the sun rested gently on her face. The saltwater smell was refreshing, and as the boat beneath her feet rocked gently on the waves and bobbed up and down over the water, the sail extended deeper. It was so serene, so beautiful that she felt like she could stay here forever... until there was a knock at the door.

Quickly picking her head up and snapping open her eyes, Kairi took a look around. She was still in her office, as usual, with the window open and letting in a gentle breeze. Standing up, Kairi stretched her neck and shoulders lightly, walking over to the door. As she opened it, the first thing she saw was the cute red silk scarf around the redhead's neck, and the reiatsu she was leaking. Clearly she didn't have a good grip on controlling it, judging by her very fresh appearance.

"Hey there. How can I help you?" Though the question was fairly clear, Kairi had a feeling she knew what this Shinigami would be asking of her.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 2:49

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane was apparently surprised by the door opening, only just able to prevent herself from squeaking in shock. Instead, she bows respectfully to the woman as she is greeted. Though the young shinigami wasn't just 'leaking' reiatsu, it was more like being next to a storm centered entirely around the girl. Fortunately, Kairi was easily strong enough to shrug off the sheer weight of this power. She clearly lacked any sort of control over her own power which made it very clear what she was here for. "Hello, my name is Akane Makishima" She pauses, gathering up her courage to ask the question.

"I need to learn how to control my power, I was hoping you could help me" She wasn't sure exactly if the other woman had been told Akane might be coming to see her, but it was a little too late to back out now "If you aren't too busy, that is" she powers again, averting her eyes for the moment as she waits for a response, ready to simply leave if the woman was busy, she didn't want to prove herself a nuisance after all.

She fidgeted with the bangles around her wrists slightly, occasionally fixing up the scarf despite it already being tied perfectly. She looked like she was about to run off before she could even get an answer.

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 3:11

Princess
Princess

She was so nervous, it was actually kind of cute. Akane was very clearly trying to fight the urge to run away, and it took a few short moments for her to be able to even answer Kairi at all. It was honestly adorable.

"I was sleeping." Kairi states as she walks back into her office, grabbing her Zanpakutou and tying it as normal before walking back out. "I do that occasionally. Let's head over to the Training Grounds." As Kairi began to walk with Akane, other Shinigami under her command began to look over; were they going to get to see Kairi do stuff? Given how rarely Kairi actually did anything around the Kidou Corps, it was always a treat to get to see her train someone directly, and by the time the two Shinigami had made it to the training grounds a small crowd had gathered.

"If you don't want them watching, speak up. I'm used to it, but as you are right now, you're clearly not. It's up to you, Akane." Giving the young girl a chance to respond, Kairi gauged Akane's reiatsu; there was definitely a large amount of it, which would mean that full control would take a lot more work than someone who had a standard amount of reiatsu. Given the amount and the work they'd need to do... this likely wouldn't be finished today. "Are you supressing any of your reiatsu, or are you letting it all out right now? If you're holding any back, stop; I want to see how much you have, so I know where to start."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 4:03

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It seemed like an eternity before the Kidou Commander decided that she was worth training, she let out a sigh of relief. Though from the look on her face that relief was promptly thrown aside when she noticed the others around paying attention to the conversation and proceeded to follow them towards the training field nearby.

"N-no, it's fine!" she carefully scanned the area, hoping that maybe she could see someone she knew, but no luck on that front it would seem. So now she was standing in the middle of what was basically an arena, looking over to Kairi looking slightly worried, but ready to learn no matter what! So there she stood, waiting for instruction.

She glanced down at the bracelets on her wrists, they were one of the few things that managed to keep her vast reserves of energy manageable, though their effectiveness had waned a little since she had learned to use her shikai. "Uh... alright" Promptly, she unclasped the bracelets around her wrists. Followed by another rush of force as the excess power quickly filled the area. It was so potent that her reiatsu was becoming visible, streaks of golden light flashing around in the area, seemingly at random.

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 4:12

Princess
Princess

"Impressive." Kairi smiled at Akane, almost as sort of an approval, and placed her hand on the younger (but for some reason taller?) Shinigami's shoulder before continuing. "So the bracelets are what kept it in reserve, then? Can you seal any of it without those bracelets?" Kairi asked quizzically, inspecting them while Akane held them.

As she waited for Akane to speak, Kairi walked a few feet away and placed visible barriers, three in total, varying in strength and all one after another. There were about two feet between each barrier, and they were visible like frosted glass; they could be seen through, but it wasn't a clear picture and it was obvious there was a barrier. Cracking her neck as she walked back to Akane, assuming the girl had finished talking, Kairi would continue. "By its' very nature, Kidou is Reiatsu Control. The more proficiency you have with Kidou, the better you'll learn to control your reiatsu, and the more efficiently you can seal it. I don't expect us to be completely done today, but by the end of the week you shouldn't need those bracelets anymore." Holding up her hand at the first barrier, Kairi spoke: "Hado Number Four: Byakurai."

A beam of energy left her hand and shattered the first barrier, but Kairi had enough control that it stopped there and didn't proceed to either of the next two. Replacing the barrier with some unknown Bakudo, Kairi turned to Akane with a small smile.

"Cast Byakurai. The barrier in back is stronger, I would be incredibly impressed if you shatter it, but the second is just as strong as the first. Try to break the first barrier without hitting the second."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 5:49

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"Without the bracelets I can't control it very well..." She shrugs, they were rather handy little bangles, she always felt like her ability uncontrolled could cause issues, so she was rarely seen without them on.

The young shinigami watched as the barriers were cast before her, unsure of exactly what Kairi had planned for her just yet. While she had managed to do fine in her classes, she wasn't the most knowledgeable about kidou. Luckily she was quite a good student, giving the kidou commander all of her attention. Akane was surprised that this woman had such faith in her, she'd been in training for years now and she hadn't been able to control it yet. Doing so in a week would be amazing!

She flinches a little at the sudden kidou however, surprised at the bright flash as the barrier was shattered with ease. The girl blinks, figuring that's what she'd be doing next, and with all these people around, Akane was getting just a little bit nervous.

'Don't worry, little Akane... I'll help you' Arashi spoke in the back of her head, it was a little worrying and it shows on her face, but she nods and steps up to prepare. Raising a hand "Alrighty... here goes" she takes a deep breath, the air feeling electric. "Hadou Number Four: Bakyurai" It took a moment, but suddenly the reiatsu in the air crackled to gather at her hand and blast outwards. It was very clear however that she didn't have control of the beam as it blasted through the first two barriers, only being stopped by the third. Akane shakes her hand, smoke  rising from her fingertips. "Gah..." It felt numb, apparently she overdid it, just a bit.

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 6:15

Princess
Princess

The young Shinigami did well at the start. She was clearly still very nervous as she raised her hand and prepared to case Byakurai, and it took a moment before it actually worked. The first barrier was shattered, but the second one was as well; the third barrier held true, and to be honest it was only there so people on the other side of it didn't get hurt. The Kidou Corps had a large training grounds, and Byakurai was a potentially dangerous Hado if used in the correct manner, or if it backfired. With an inability to properly control reiatsu, it could be dangerous if it was overloaded, but Kairi made sure no one could get hurt.

"That was a good attempt, Akane. Let's keep trying though." As she spoke, Kairi erected the first two barriers again, but this time she walked up behind Akane and held her hand out, holding it gently. Kairi channeled her own reiatsu through her hands, making sure Akane could feel it. "Reiatsu is what fuels all of our abilities. It's difficult at first, but it won't be impossible. Focus on how it feels to cast Byakurai, when the reiatsu is released. Can you feel my reiatsu in your hand right now?" Kairi held Akane's hand tighter but not uncomfortably, feeding her reiatsu into Akane's hand. It was gentle but subtle, and Kairi wasn't actually sure if she'd be able to feel it through her own reiatsu.

"Don't worry about hurting me. Cast Byakurai again." Kairi positioned her hand so that when the Kidou was cast it wouldn't hit her, but kept her hands on Akane's to try and control the reiatsu a bit.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 6:50

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It took a few moments before the feeling returned to Akane's hand, she hadn't expected such a result really, if anything she had expected something more of an explosion and loss of the hand. Luckily though, Arashi wasn't quite so cruel as that. Though she couldn't help but think it was trying to break that last barrier, trying to cause some sort of trouble... It make the young shinigami thankful that she had Kairi there to supervise, a weaker barrier might have given way.

She was promptly torn from her worry for the onlookers when she felt Kairi take hold of her hand and point it forwards, holding it in place. The girl blinked and looked aside for a moment, hiding the light blush over her cheeks. A reaction from both the slight praise for her attempt and the sudden closeness. It was hard to feel this foreign reiatsu flowing into her hand, however, her own seemed to be working against it. Maybe the spirit was a little huffy, feeling it had provided adequate assistance by itself. "Uhm... I think so" Not really a lie, but not a truth really either, she shook her head to focus up.

"Alright" She took another deep breath, relaxing for a moment before she spoke the words once more. It seemed like this time the reaction was much faster, controlled. The flash of light bursting forth to crash through the first barrier and promptly into the second. This time it didn't break through, but she didn't quite pass her teachers test. 'Why hold back? There's no need to limit yourself' she wanted to snap at the spirit, but she kept her mouth shut for now, instead waiting for further instruction.

View user profile

on Tue 4 Apr - 7:20

Princess
Princess

She was progressing! The Byakurai shattered the first barrier, and while it did hit the second barrier, it didn't break through. That was a definite improvement over the first one! Akane was learning this... a lot quicker than Kairi anticipated, actually. Pulling her hands away from Akane's, Kairi smiled to the young Shinigami.

"Very good! You still hit the second barrier, but you didn't break through. That's a massive improvement. Can you do it again, this time without my help?" Kairi stated as she erected the barrier Akane did shatter once more, taking a few steps back. "I believe in you, Akane. You can definitely do this." With a large smile, Kairi bowed lightly to tell Akane to go ahead.

At this rate, maybe they actually would be done with this today. That would make things simpler, for sure, since then Kairi could go back to sleep... though she'd probably stay up now. She ran through a few scenarios in her head briefly while she waited for Akane to fire off the Byakurai, and decided against creating a clone to handle the office work. She had already caught up anyway, wasn't much else to do. Focusing on training Akane was at least a bit more fun.
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum